2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Christmas/Halloween DLC

Banshstar

Im of the unlucky guys who didnt show up for the exclusive christmas and halloween dlc, despite that I play gta online all the time and have over 700 hours of gameplay just on pc version and played since release on xbox360.

Will the dlc ever become available for us?

So it will become exclusive forever? Not even gonna be unlocked for us others in a year?

Probably not. By using R*s past history, most of the dlc content will not be released again, while some probably will. For example, the fire works launcher released on the 4th of July dlc. It's been released a couple of times now. Usually it's weapons and specific cars that will never be released again like the Roosevelt or the Tommy gun (forget the name). Sometimes clothes will not be re-released too. Some will like the Christmas costumes.

Rockstar wants you to play so they will offer something cool for a limited time to attract you. If you miss out, then you miss out. It's just an advertising gimic really.

I missed out on that Tommy gun and I've NEVER seen it offered again. Man I want that gun...... lol

Well I get the idea to attract more people to play or play again at making the dlc exclusive, but I think its totally unnecessary to never release it to the rest. If thats the issue, its kinda a harsh punishment for not being able to play at a certain weekend or a couple of days. I play all the time, but not every day and weekend. And most grown people are to busy to play videogames on the holidays.

Edited by Banshstar

So it will become exclusive forever? Not even gonna be unlocked for us others in a year?

This SRT dude has no idea what he's talking about, lol. No V-Day DLC last year b/c R* said before that they weren't releasing anything until after the Heists update. Halloween Surprise happened for the first time this year (I think, I haven't been on until recently) and the Festive Surprise released the same outfits, shirts and other items that had came out previously, so I highly doubt that it will be a one-time thing.

I managed to get the fireworks launcher this Xmas DLC. But I have noticed now that it has been removed from ammunition and my quick menu, so I still have it and 5 rockets for it, but I will never fire it again for fear of losing it from my inventory once those 5 shots are gone. R* should make it so that if we managed to get it should always be able to buy more ammo for it

I managed to get the fireworks launcher this Xmas DLC. But I have noticed now that it has been removed from ammunition and my quick menu, so I still have it and 5 rockets for it, but I will never fire it again for fear of losing it from my inventory once those 5 shots are gone. R* should make it so that if we managed to get it should always be able to buy more ammo for it

I did the same when I had only 10 more of the ammo for it, but a modder modded the weapons on everybody. Made the railgun, tommy gun, snow balls, tazer and so on available for us. When I restarted gta online I had all my original weapons back, but the ammo numbers stayed like when it was modded. So I had to spend 90k on ammo, because he only gave us 4k something ammo on the smg/mg/sniper/rifle. But he filled up my fireworks launcher to 20 :D

festive update was temporary, if you previously had the firework launcher then you gained nothing. all outfits were removed, and anyone with them on would lose it after they died

FrugalDangerMan

I missed out on that Tommy gun and I've NEVER seen it offered again. Man I want that gun...... lol

Tommy gun? Whats it do? Fire pinballs or sumthin? Tsss tsss.

#getzooted

darkgreenmeme

Rockstar wants you to play so they will offer something cool for a limited time to attract you. If you miss out, then you miss out. It's just an advertising gimic really.

It's a month 'til Valentine's Day. I kinda want a Roosevelt myself.

Tommy gun? Whats it do? Fire pinballs or sumthin? Tsss tsss.

It's an early model machine gun, popular with prohibition-era gangsters. Goes with the Roosevelt so you can pretend you work for Al Capone.

This SRT dude has no idea what he's talking about, lol. No V-Day DLC last year b/c R* said before that they weren't releasing anything until after the Heists update. Halloween Surprise happened for the first time this year (I think, I haven't been on until recently) and the Festive Surprise released the same outfits, shirts and other items that had came out previously, so I highly doubt that it will be a one-time thing.

You obviously can't read. I said SOME items will never come back, like the Roosevelt OR the Tommy gun, while some will come back like clothing and whatnot.

f*cking retard....