2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Does anyone else feel like selling their lowrider(s)?

ikelofe

I spend like 1.5 mil on a moonbeam, which I drove from benny's to my garage, and have never took it out.

It's pretty much 700k just sitting there waiting to be used.

BUT, for some reason, I think I might use it, don't know when, don't know how, don't know why =(

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I personaly woud first wonder what you woud put on that spot instead

I sold my faction and chino for the executives and other criminals update. The problem is I personally never drove them.

My Chino and Voodoo get used often and are going nowhere. Buccaneer is staying a Muscle car, not sure I'm converting my Primo either as I like the paint set up and will lose it. Probably going to get a Faction one day to recreate my friends 1984 Monte Carlo SS. Not gonna bother with the moonbeam

Well, I've never had an infernus or a 9F, so......... hahaha

whywontyoulisten

I never thought I'd sell my Voodoo once I'd cleaned it up, but I used it even less than I did before. Too many other things to spend money on that I will drive.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Well, I've never had an infernus or a 9F, so......... hahahaNice picks...i hope youre not the average driver(that cant deal with a bit harsh handling)

Then again give the 9f a spoiler and it drives suddenly like someone upped the traction by 2 :p

• Like 1

OfficialTwiggz

The only car I kept was the Voodoo. Vice City, I'm returning!

But forreal, the lowriders dlc got stale after I beat Lamars missions and five minutes after driving the cars. Just my opinion.

What else is on your mind? We are listening.

I wish more people would say that.

*cue piano music while I walk away in the rain*

I also have a Moonbeam and took it......twice? Seeing we can own 5 properties I won't sell it, despite being poor (around 1mill which isn't a lot in GTA anymore, sadly). I moved my two lowriders (Moonbeam & Primo) to my garage around the industrial area. Fitting, really. I don't recommend that you sell it in case you start joining car meets or you're into cosplaying as a thug/gangsta. It depends, though. Is it fun to drive when you drove it that one time? You gotta dig deeper and imagine scenarios where you might need it. There's a bunch of cars I haven't used in ages but I keep them because I'm a collector or I think I'm going to use that vehicle at some point. Let's be honest: a car can do most things so you don't really need 50 cars but it's nice to have the option to.

• Like 2

Yeah, voodoo and faction looked so good but drove so slow an crappy. Only have the fully decked out Bucc and Moonbeam i got during the sale.

I like to keep mine incase if a new car duping money glitch comes making 24 million in under an hour is very easy when you're getting 720K pre car

BlaringFiddle

yea - i have one .. dont remember what it is called ... it is the slowest POS ever, I swear :) Also, if you use it in contact missions other players seem to forget the objective of the contact mission and all try to destroy your car. Its very strange ...

Only sold my Chino but because it didn't came as I was imagining. I'm not considering to ever sell my Faction, I really like how it came out,and I have plenty of spots for the next Lowriders DLC.

I agree with you they are much useful though, I guess I only use it on the Pacific Standard final, for that small cruise to the bank everybody uses to show off their cars. I continue to think it would be awesome if they made a rhythm game for lowriders, like on San Andreas, that players could make bets and play against each other, but only avaliable for lowriders owners. Who knows if isn't this released with the next Lowriders DLC...

Edited by KingAndy

Yeah, I reckon that DLC had about 4 hours of gameplay for me. 2 hours of customizing lowriders which cost me about 8 million (and I rarely use any of em), and another 2 hours of lamar mission that were pretty decent.

Yeah, I reckon that DLC had about 4 hours of gameplay for me. 2 hours of customizing lowriders which cost me about 8 million (and I rarely use any of em), and another 2 hours of lamar mission that were pretty decent.

Just realized I haven't done the lamar missions!

Gonna do them before selling it, I guess

whywontyoulisten

I've done up to the stealthy sniping one, which I always fail due to alerting someone.

I've done up to the stealthy sniping one, which I always fail due to alerting someone.

Do they have a nice payoff at least?

Gonna do them before selling it, I guess

Go ahead selling your cars, Lamar missions are lowriders related, but you're never asked to own one to play them.

I had a nice voodoo which i drove like 3 times...then discovered that you can get a sick flame livery for a buccaneer so I sold my voodoo and upgraded my buccaneer

• Like 1

I had a Chino, a Faction and a Moonbeam. Sold the first two because I just couldn't get them right, kept the Moonbeam in case they put it into the Vans class later.

I'm really not looking forward to Lowriders Part 2. Lowrider modifications are way too expensive and there is no way to try them out on single player.

Edited by wmblgy

I had a Chino, a Faction and a Moonbeam. Sold the first two because I just couldn't get them right, kept the Moonbeam in case they put it into the Vans class later.

I'm really not looking forward to Lowriders Part 2. Lowrider modifications are way too expensive and there is no way to try them out on single player.

Exactly, hate the way you have to spend like a million just to find out yourself how they look

The Lamar missions were alright IMO. Pay was about the same as contact missions, and it was a whole new storyline which I found quite interesting. So all in all they were a nice addition to the game. I would recommend playing them with friends rather than randoms though..

What else is on your mind? We are listening.

are we ?

Personally, I would never sell my lowriders... Because I'm so HOOD YO'

• Like 1

Exactly, hate the way you have to spend like a million just to find out yourself how they look

I watch one of the hundreds of YouTube videos showing the customization options. It's not optimal since they're always so douchey, but it makes me happier with my purchases since I'm not wasting a ton of money.

I got a Chino and a moonbeam I went all out exterior and interior engine hydraulics etc on Chino but played cheapskate on moonbeam so overall i spent the same as you ( i think ) but got two cars, I eventually sold my moonbeam and got a voodoo but I still drive Chino and Voodoo.

I think your problem is you bought a moonbeam its really REALLY slow with terrible acceleration and so on.