2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What was your punishment for glitching money?

Paulsson94

So I was talking to a guy I met online the other day who recently glitched money and we got the the conversation about want he could possible get as punishment if they caught him. Like would they only take away the money or ban him off the game completely.

So if there is anyone here on the forum that have got caught by rockstar for money glitching I want to know what your punishment was? If you could also write how much money you glitched and about when they punished you that would bbe great. :)

I think you'll be hard pressed to have people talk about this in an open forum.

Too many R* brownshirts about who'll use any honest postings against the author(s) and report them if they can get their social club.

• Like 3

Im watching this thread closely now...

Btw sounds op sounds like a narc

Edited by Quinn_flower

I never got caught (because I'm legit, yo) but you typically lose all your glitched money (reset) and may get a temp ban (a few days/a week, depending). If you glitch money, it's no big offense so you can tell your "friend" that "he" won't be in trouble. *wink wink*

In other news, if you somehow don't learn your lesson you may get longer bans. If you do more than glitching (modding/mod menu), you may get perma banned.

Keep in mind I'm just predicting stuff and from reading stuff from here from the billionaire days which was ages ago. Unsure if R* are as nice as they were before.

Also, I'm offering my services as a middle-man. Have you glitched/modded money before? Send me a private message and I'll post for you, claiming you as a "secret source" or any other fancy name you wish to have. Do not fear telling me all your past and current crimes - I honestly don't give a sh*t.

Edited by livejoker

Evil_silverfox

Couple friends of mine were doing some hooker glitch, they ended up in the cheaters lobby for like a month. And all their money was reset to zero

Guilty, nervous cheating cheaters...squirm like the lazy cheating turds that you are. Legit players are proven to enjoy the game 100% more. But really, im kidding pretty much. Except for me being a legit player who does enjoy the hard work and awesome payoff and rewards.

• Like 1

Too many R* brownshirts about who'll use any honest postings against the author(s) and report them if they can get their social club.

But it shouldnt be a problem talking about glitching that they have already been punished for right? I mean one can Rockstar do about that. They already know about it since they have punished them. But still I get what you mean.

Evil_silverfox

But it shouldnt be a problem talking about glitching that they have already been punished for right? I mean one can Rockstar do about that. They already know about it since they have punished them. But still I get what you mean.

I used to help people on the actual support site, but I stopped because people are accusing you of cheating constantly and demanding that they can see your stats. And ever since the billion-dollar days I've always been accused of cheating because the stats are screwed up

• Like 1

This amongst many other things. Seen this exact phenomena on the support page. R* has created a culture of narc with those that want to be seen as the taking any and every "cheater" down. Going and prying through my stats for a witch hunt? f*ck off is my reply.

Smart folks avoid these self imposed brownshirts. They have nothing better than to crusade about a video game.

I used to help people on the actual support site, but I stopped because people are accusing you of cheating constantly and demanding that they can see your stats. And ever since the billion-dollar days I've always been accused of cheating because the stats are screwed up

Edited by zoso80
  • Like 1

10 sides of lines and a weeks detention for squeakers.

Edited by MikeyDLuffy
  • Like 3

Only glitched 25 mil from the betting glitch and hooker glitch since I was given 120 Mil from the billionaire days.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Well it has been a while since i reported someone...so let the talking begin :)

Ps: Most of my friends are actualy cheats but they are also nice to me without being dependant on me(like that one worthless bad friend i had once and did report) and yea...im not a backstabber :)

Bummer :/

Then again....near bilionaire people doing heist finales for free....though in general those are often getting so obsessed with freeroam in the end they become useless for pretty much anything exept when someone is trying to grief you in freeroam(i dont call for friends when fighting but in the past they sometimes simply were there :) )...or they tire of the game soon and go stick with call of duty...yea...i must admit cheaters that are friends have been both verry kind to me and usefull :)

Edit: also actualy...f*ck reporting...old gens ingame economy is f*cked anyhow together with new gens ingame economy...

Time for the white flag :)

Edited by goldadderXD

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a dame, who has a dog that glitched a couple of hundred million during the Dead Hooker glitch and got away with it.

Wasn't me, though.

I know about 100 hardcore glitches none as in zero have ever been punished or had money removed. I have one friend that had modded money detected but he found a way to have it no removed. Thats my experience. Myself I have a few hundred million over a few accounts glitched, no problem. I have my main account legit as a backup just incase the other get money taken but its never happened.

Edited by elfoam

I only have $2,000 in my bank. I just started playing 2 days ago. I know not what a glitch is.

The Lone Wanderer

f*ck all happens, it's the modern that get banned, and those who don't know when to stop

Possibly bad sport

CrysisAverted

Money Wipe

my hundreds of millions wiped because a couple months later le ebin billionaire days happened.

f*ck.

Edited by CrysisAverted

xxviolentbenxx

Edit: I did my time for my crimes and i'll leave it at that.

Edited by xxviolentbenxx

Unless you're stupid and upload money glitch videos to YouTube, nothing happens. /thread

personally i was never punished.

a few months ago my kid received 16millions from a modder on ps3 and got the money removed like 2 days later.

he already had like 100million, so no punishment at all.