1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

n8gamez1

GTA V Re-Sized ( Not Just Another FPS improvement Mod )

TWIST_OF_HATE

I'm decided to wait for a final version of this mod, because as I post earlier, V does not interesting to me at all, so no reason to hurry. Currently I really excited with classic GTA series, especially now, because The Hero is back to gta modding, and his recently created stuff is absolutely amazing ))

Someday I will take a close look at V, and I will be really happy with smth like IV Re-Sized possible release in future.

Bhoris

wheres the freaking torrent file can someone link it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i cant handle downloading the crappy mega speed

:panic::panic: please :panic::panic:

n8gamez1

I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have been interested in this mod!

I am very thankful to OPENIV Team for the recent release of v 2.1 with the ability to defragment internal rpf files. ( I asked GooDNts for this feature and am so happy he agreed to include it!! Thanks bro!)

There is a new version only days from release!!!

GTA V RE-Sized will now be in an OIV package!!!

Huge reduction of size the whole before was over 30gb to download!

Now with even more x64.rpf's like x64s and x64m that caver santamonica and san pedro to clean up the stuttering in those areas more.

all told these files are around 6gb total!

The largest package is around 1.24gb with an average of 350mb per oiv package!

Not only are the previous files now in oiv but they have been gone through to bring even more improvements to those existing rpf files!!!

Get REady for the RE-Sized version of GTA V RE-Sized !

This Weekend we plan to have all files in place and ready for download, just got to test and assure the installers are correct.

We are seeing a hassive RE-Size of the archives with our NEW OIV Version!

Peace, N8Gamez.

Sweet Bellic

I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have been interested in this mod!

I am very thankful to OPENIV Team for the recent release of v 2.1 with the ability to defragment internal rpf files. ( I asked GooDNts for this feature and am so happy he agreed to include it!! Thanks bro!)

There is a new version only days from release!!!

GTA V RE-Sized will now be in an OIV package!!!

Huge reduction of size the whole before was over 30gb to download!

Now with even more x64.rpf's like x64s and x64m that caver santamonica and san pedro to clean up the stuttering in those areas more.

all told these files are around 6gb total!

The largest package is around 1.24gb with an average of 350mb per oiv package!

Not only are the previous files now in oiv but they have been gone through to bring even more improvements to those existing rpf files!!!

Get REady for the RE-Sized version of GTA V RE-Sized !

This Weekend we plan to have all files in place and ready for download, just got to test and assure the installers are correct.

We are seeing a hassive RE-Size of the archives with our NEW OIV Version!

Peace, N8Gamez.

Nice to see you back homie.

n8gamez1
  1. :cool:Wait till you get a load of the NEW Version!!!

We are testing out a few of the installs on x64m and x64u today!

That will make our NEW RELEASE IN OIV to include the following line up :

1. x64c
  2. x64e
  3. x64f
  4. x64g
  5. x64h
  6. x64i
  7. x64j
  8. x64k
  9. x64m
  10. x64o
  11. x64s
  12. x64u
  13. x64v
  14. mpapartment
  15. mpchristmas2
  16. mplowrider
  17. mpluxe
  18. mpluxe2
  19. patchday2ng
  20. patchda3ng
  21. patchday4ng
  22. patchdayng
  23. patchday6ng
  24. patchday7ng
  25. patchday8ng

The Whole size of our mod has been drastically RE-Szed!!!

Previously it was around 30gb to download and had less x64.rpf's being edited than are in our current version in testing!!

We have added more x64.rpf's to the line up and re-worked the pre-existing rpf's packed into oiv packages! Now the total size is around 11gb for the extra files!!

I intend to make around 600mb the max size and break those larger sized, ( 1.45gb ), into part a and b.

I feel this will help with downloading and get the mod out there for more people to enjoy!

We are grateful to those who have spent the time and effort to enjoy the benefits and are even more greatful to the OpenIV Team and GooD-NtS for answering my request to include with the package installer an ability to rebuild/defrag the internal rpf and the parent rpf files when installing the package!!

I am very excited to get this up by this weekend or sooner!!

This is the way the game was meant to be played and is a perfect platform to install all those other great mods while not bogging the game down, or stuttering.... And see more effects... set higher settings to enjoy more of the game features previously reserved for those high-end rigs that can handle the highest settings!!

Well off to test so I can get to uploading maybe later today!!

n8gamez1

We are currently in the process of rebuilding the Mega storage and uploading the NEW OIV files. it will take some time.

We will need to remove some of the previous Mod files, ( since it was 30gb ), this means the Mod may go offline during the reloading,

do not worry the files will remain accessible in other Mega sites we have established. I really hope to have it updated by tonight, but may need to head back tomorrow to finalize!

The total files to upload and stage in the Mega sites are TWELVE (12) the total size of those files is only 5.5gb!!!!!

I have slow internet so keep those fingers crossed :)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those trying to download the file currently, but actually you will be grateful for the RE-Sizing of the overall size of our Mod.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this massive transition of the mod.

n8gamez1

:cool: Our NEW Version is out and boy is it better than the first.

Now only 5.6gb download and editing 25 rpf files!!

Massive re-sizing of our existing mod which was over 30gb to download.

The oiv packages are around 450mb each with a couple close to 1.3gb.

The improvements are intense and highly notable only in the sense of gameplay improvement.

There is not really any notice of a change of resolution or image quality.

The results are staggering!

My ASUS ROG G-751 runs incredible with this mod, so this is not just for people with crappy rigs!

I actually am addicted to the massive improvement the mod affords to even my rig with a GTX980m and it 4gb vram with 32gb ram and dual SSD drives.

If you are looking at this mod and are thinking it only for the low end rigs you are missing out on an incredible experience in playing GTA V pc.

I will be making a video to show both the before, ( vanilla ) and after, ( with the GTA V RE-Sized Mod running ) also I will video it with my phone to show that the game is not a fake but really does what it says

it does.

Check it out here : www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-v-re-sized

Pauloso

:cool: Our NEW Version is out and boy is it better than the first.

Now only 5.6gb download and editing 25 rpf files!!

Massive re-sizing of our existing mod which was over 30gb to download.

The oiv packages are around 450mb each with a couple close to 1.3gb.

The improvements are intense and highly notable only in the sense of gameplay improvement.

There is not really any notice of a change of resolution or image quality.

The results are staggering!

My ASUS ROG G-751 runs incredible with this mod, so this is not just for people with crappy rigs!

I actually am addicted to the massive improvement the mod affords to even my rig with a GTX980m and it 4gb vram with 32gb ram and dual SSD drives.

If you are looking at this mod and are thinking it only for the low end rigs you are missing out on an incredible experience in playing GTA V pc.

I will be making a video to show both the before, ( vanilla ) and after, ( with the GTA V RE-Sized Mod running ) also I will video it with my phone to show that the game is not a fake but really does what it says

it does.

Check it out here : www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-v-re-sized

This i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy f*cking Awesome man Thanks!!!!!!!!!

TWIST_OF_HATE

Cool man, thanks :cookie:

Is it compatible with all V versions ? I have 1.0.678.1.

chaltonsf

Hello guys,is this mod compatible with version 1.0.350.1?Thats pirated one.And can someone provide some short instructions on how to install latest version of this mod?This is the first time im installig mod on my gta 5.Thanks in advance!

EDIT:Tried installing file GTA V RE-Sized update.oiv and it failed.I can show you log if you need it.I have pirated version of gta 5,version 1.0.350.1

Edited by chaltonsf

ThugLifeStar

Help Have tried installing from what readables are out there on using OpenIV, but installing Re-zise mod has crashed my game boot... I don't think I got it right...is there better read me for Re-sizing installation, I'm new to modding so need a join the dots approach pleez. And my compy def needs a downsized graphic mod cause vanila iz killing my thuglife style.

n8gamez1

You Rock brother Thanks for the Love!

We had a few issues with our first release of the OIV version but have worked out the kinks.

We are now offering the update.oiv separate from the dlcpacks to make smaller download size.

Also we have two options for the update.oiv one our mod one more vanilla.

Our mod has the timecycle, vehicle, handling, popgroup, gameconfig edits

the other is just RE-Sizing the textures and... well it installs a few small extras but nothing to effect the files commonly edited.

n8gamez1

Greetings brother,

The new version is available on our main site here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-v-re-sized

you will need to have the newest version of OpenIV found here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/openiv

the tool has a defragmenter that is crucial to the proper installation of this Mod!

One of our fans has made a video on how to download and install the Mod and it can be found here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZzNjNfyejQ&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the interest and get ready for a brand new game feel with GTA V RE-Sized.

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1

GTA V RE-Sized v5.5 is in oiv format and compatible with all versions of the GTA V Game!

The latest version is out now and fresh off the press. Meaning I just uploaded new versions of x64e, x64j, dlcpacks are now separated from the update.oiv and there are two versions of the update.oiv to choose from.

One is our MOd version the other is straight vanilla with no edits to timecycle, gameconfig, handling, vehicles, popgroup. Well we did leave in some features but they should bot conflict with any main files like those I mentioned.

A perfect base to build upon with all your favorite mods!

A perfect for any rig, even my ASUS Rog G751jy!!

Peace, N8Gamez

Dock

Just wanted to drop in say I've been using your mod since the day before yesterday (the 5.5Gig MEGA update with the hotfix to the OIVs). My system has always been able to run the game just fine near maxed-ish (under Graphics, Advanced is perhaps half way through) but I decided to try your mod out regardless because who doesn't want more optimization if it helps right?

I can't rightly tell if my FPS has increased unfortunately, although I did bother increasing my grass quality for the first time to Very High and well, the frame did more or less still remain stable around 45-60 in general.

So kudos to your team and all the hard work you've put into in this mod! I'm sure those with lower end systems will really benefit from this.

:cookie:

n8gamez1

The issue may have been with the previous x64i and x64j. We had errors with those two installing, also we had issues with update.oiv and x64e.oiv which have been RE-Done and uploaded to the repository!

You should be using only the oiv versions and MUST HAVE OpenIV 2.8 for our Mod to install correctly!

check post #133 for links to the Mod, OpenIV v 2.8 and a tutorial one of our fans made on how to download those and install our Mod!

Peace, N8Gamez

The issue may have been with the previous x64i and x64j. We had errors with those two installing, also we had issues with update.oiv and x64e.oiv which have been RE-Done and uploaded to the repository!

You should be using only the oiv versions and MUST HAVE OpenIV 2.8 for our Mod to install correctly!

check post #133 for links to the Mod, OpenIV v 2.8 and a tutorial one of our fans made on how to download those and install our Mod!

Also try upping other settings to see if you notice a difference.

Peace, N8Gamez

The issue may have been with the previous x64i and x64j. We had errors with those two installing, also we had issues with update.oiv and x64e.oiv

which have been RE-Done and uploaded to the repository!

Peace, N8Gamez

Thanks for the input, there were issues with x64e not properly defragmenting as well as the dlcpacks, x64j was just redone for the same reason.

The defragmentation makes a huge difference in the overall performance. We have separated the update from the dlcpacks and adjusted it to defrag properly too.

So if you want to check out those new files you will see a difference on top of what you already see with the files not properly defragmented. Check the date of uploads to get the latest versions.

x64e

x64j

update - Choose between our modded version and the vanilla version

dlcpacks

Peace, N8Gamez

Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

GTA V RE-Sized Version 5.5 ( Stable RE-Lease )

0f401f-GTA%20V%20RE-Sized%20V5.51.png

With every Mod development there are the learning curves!

We have had a few fun learning curves like....

Defragmenting with the installer package xml! :facedesk:

I spent the passed week RE-Doing each script to assure the defragment and optimization works 100%!

We added x64 a and x64d to the line up too!

Now we are proud to offer the STABLE RE-Lease of version 5.5 that shaves out around 5.5gb space and is around 5.5% completion of the Mod!

This is our best release at around 5gb total to download the Hottest Newest version will blow your socks off! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

We had many comments on how great the mod is, with the first releases.....

But the NEWEST RE-Lease is a STABLE RE-Lease guaranteed to see improvement of your game on any rig! :^:

WE hope to hear more comments on the Mod and if you are skeptical try one or two of the oiv files like x64g our biggest size that effect the game play noticeably off the bat, by RE-Sizing cars and plants.

Or just try x64s and test along the coast line to see the improvement right away. Actually any will give a notable improvement and all will blow your socks off; and save space on your drive for more games!

A perfect platform to build your mods on. GTA V RE-Sized allows for smooth gameplay without any noticeable loss in quality!

Now put those billboards and high res mods in your game and see the fun get funner!

We are very dedicated with the mod development its just MN8R01 and N8Gamez don't have stable internet any more. So the information of the progress and hotfixes are slow..

If you really enjoy the benefits of this mod consider donating contributions to PayPal so we can get internet access again to offer quicker uploads!!

Peace, N8Gamez

We are currently uploading the last files and should have them up by tonight all tucked in the Repository and ready for downloading by 7:00pm PST!

Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

GTA V RE-Sized Version 5.5 ( Stable RE-Lease )

0f401f-GTA%20V%20RE-Sized%20V5.51.png

With every Mod development there are the learning curves!

We have had a few fun learning curves like....

Defragmenting with the installer package xml! :facedesk:

I spent the passed week RE-Doing each script to assure the defragment and optimization works 100%!

We added x64 a and x64d to the line up too!

Now we are proud to offer the STABLE RE-Lease of version 5.5 that shaves out around 5.5gb space and is around 5.5% completion of the Mod!

This is our best release at around 5gb total to download the Hottest Newest version will blow your socks off! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

We had many comments on how great the mod is, with the first releases.....

But the NEWEST RE-Lease is a STABLE RE-Lease guaranteed to see improvement of your game on any rig! :^:

WE hope to hear more comments on the Mod and if you are skeptical try one or two of the oiv files like x64g our biggest size that effect the game play noticeably off the bat, by RE-Sizing cars and plants.

Or just try x64s and test along the coast line to see the improvement right away. Actually any will give a notable improvement and all will blow your socks off; and save space on your drive for more games!

A perfect platform to build your mods on. GTA V RE-Sized allows for smooth gameplay without any noticeable loss in quality!

Now put those billboards and high res mods in your game and see the fun get funner!

We are very dedicated with the mod development its just MN8R01 and N8Gamez don't have stable internet any more. So the information of the progress and hotfixes are slow..

If you really enjoy the benefits of this mod consider donating contributions to PayPal so we can get internet access again to offer quicker uploads!!

Peace, N8Gamez

We are currently uploading the last files and should have them up by tonight all tucked in the Repository and ready for downloading by 7:00pm PST!

A couple of change ups to the modded version of our update.oiv.

Since many people noticed missing elements like laptops, beds and loss of dof we have removed those timecycles from our modded version of the oiv package.

Our goal is to get the best advantage with no loss whatsoever!

Thanks for the interest in GTA V RE-Sized v5.5

Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

Searching for the missing computers, beds etc... It is not the update.oiv but somewhere is an issue I need to find. We don't want anything removed just resized.

Hope to find the issues soon to assure for stable version!

n8gamez1

Searching for the missing computers, beds etc... It is not the update.oiv but somewhere is an issue I need to find. We don't want anything removed just resized.

Hope to find the issues soon to assure for stable version!

it appears only to be an issue with the RLD or cracked version of the game, perhaps something to do with the missing links to the dlcpacks perhaps. I will check into this further at home where there is no internet :(

As far as the Full CD or Steam versions the mod works fine!

Till tomorrow see you!

ThugLifeStar

Greetings brother,

The new version is available on our main site here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-v-re-sized

you will need to have the newest version of OpenIV found here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/openiv

the tool has a defragmenter that is crucial to the proper installation of this Mod!

One of our fans has made a video on how to download and install the Mod and it can be found here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZzNjNfyejQ&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for the interest and get ready for a brand new game feel with GTA V RE-Sized.

Peace, N8Gamez

Kudoz MrRevilo & N8Gamez1

I seez that I did do itz wrongly & datz why I crashed GTAV boot up, like my GTAV carz bcause of mi game lag.

It seemz that just copying from open IV folder and placing files in modz one not up 2speed, butz now I am TY; pick the first one (GTA V RE-Sized x64a.rpf and x64d.rpf) and it links to otherz & causez a install screen pop-up just like hot toast.

What you say bout de fragmentation of bitz? some1 sayz it up there itz very important; iz it eezy 2do?

Edited by ThugLifeStar

n8gamez1

The defragmentation is built in the assembly.xml.

If you change the extension of .oiv to .zip example: x64e.oiv to x65e.zip then you can extract the package to you desktop.

Inside you will see assembly.xml

Look through or do a search for the car names you added or changed in your game and want to keep.

like this:

</archive>
<archive path="\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf" createIfNotExist="True" type="RPF7">
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\adder.ytd">\adder.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airbus.ytd">\airbus.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airbus+hi.ytd">\airbus+hi.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airtug.ytd">\airtug.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airtug+hi.ytd">\airtug+hi.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\akuma.ytd">\akuma.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ambulance.ytd">\ambulance.ytd</add>

If you have special textures on the adder and the ambulance that you want to keep just delete the whole line:

</archive>
<archive path="\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf" createIfNotExist="True" type="RPF7">
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airbus.ytd">\airbus.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airbus+hi.ytd">\airbus+hi.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airtug.ytd">\airtug.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\airtug+hi.ytd">\airtug+hi.ytd</add>
<add source="x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\akuma.ytd">\akuma.ytd</add>

BE careful and make a backup of the original assembly.xml so if you make a mistake you got a backup.

The installer will skip over those cars that you remove from the assembly.xml.

To defragment without the assembly.xml doing it is done by clicking on File in OpenIV and selecting defragment.

The .rpf files also contain .rpf files inside them and when replacing so many textures and files defragmenting is how to get the archive to get smaller and run smoothly.

only version 2.8 of OpenIV allows for the assembly.xml to defragment but in the earlier version defragmentation was called rebuild and is found in the same location. File in the upper left corner of the

OpenIV!

not too sure about your question of defragmentation of bitz.... but I hope I explained what you needed to know.

Let me know if I can help any more.

Peace, N8Gamez

Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

Just a few of the comments from those who have downloaded our latest version of GTA V RE-Sized v5.5 ( Stable )

@N8Gamez, @MN8R01, @Frey and @decoded4620 What a massive undertaking this is- "Not Just Another FPS improvement Mod" almost seems to undersell it. If anyone is hesitant because there's 11gb worth of files to download, let me put it in perspective: they are replacing nearly 30gb worth of vanilla files. That's huge to say the least, and I for one appreciate the amount of time this must have taken. Well done, and thank you.

@N8Gamez OBRIGADO!

OMG I LOVE YOU FOUR SO MUCH!!!!
this game was practicly unplayable, but now it runs pretty good
with my crappy comp specs its a miracle

core 2 duo e7300 2.66mhz
4gb ram
1 Gb Geforce Gtx 550 Ti
western digital 2 tb green drive (probably 5400rpm speed)

and i run it at 1440x900 resolution the size of my monitor, with really nice sweetfx settings, cant stand that washed out gray look of the game without it, i use to have severe texture popping in the city, and had to drive 35mph to mitigate most of it, now i cruised around really fast for 20 mins and i only seen 2 texture pops and they weren't that bad, before it could obfuscate the whole road and i would run into stuff i couldnt see, i do get the slight stutter here and there, but when i do, i hear the hard drive workin overtime, and i got a highly rated Zotac 240gb SSD with a quad-core phison controller on the way, so im sure the stutter will be gone or very nearly!!
I Love You Guys So Much, Now I Can Actually Play This And Beat It , Boy Am I Glad I Waited To Play This For The Most Part, Instead Of Trying To Push Through The Game When It Ran Like Crap
Again So Much Love And Thanks! My Only Caveat is that you guys dont offer just the modified rpf files it took like three hours to install those ovi files, when i could of just downloaded the rpf files and overwritten the old ones, would of took me an hour and a half to download the 30gb or whatever, you do have room on that mega account for both, rpf's and ovi packages, 50gb free account is plenty, but if it's too much trouble never mind, Here's Hoping You Guys Do x64L.rpf & x64Q.rpf those suckers are big and probably important

Nice work! This mod really improved the visuals and the performance at the same time. Is there an enb/reshade that works well with this package? I was hoping for one now that I think I have the extra framerates to spare. Are there any plans to add enb/reshade to the project or does it defeat the purpose? I would really like to see one. Thanks for the hard work on this project, you've made this game run really smooth on my laptop system now and I don't have any stuttering what so ever! I have all settings maxed out now except for distance in the advanced graphics menu. The again.

Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

Well I have found there to be a lot of edited files for x64g and x64f missed being ported into the oiv versions. Darn, what a learning curve converting our mod from the rpf to an oiv version.

Sorry to those who have downloaded and re-downloaded files, thank you for your patience. I will work out some sort of patch that only contains the better RE-Sized edits so they don't have to

re-download the full oiv again. ( later today I will begin this project and expect to be available by tonight. )

On another note I realize that when editing I only activate those dlcpacks I have edited. When I activate all mods the game does not seem much different in play.

So?

Guess I need to turn attention to all dlcpacks first to assure those guns, peds, vehicles are RE-Sized as they populate all through the game and can reduce performance.

Once all dlcpacks are edited then I can return to the x64.rpf files.

We will be bringing back the low-poly interiors for the vehicles for those hungry for better frame rate and faster play; and don't care about inside views of the cars.

To assure the restoration of those higher-poly interiors we will also offer a restore oiv in case some don't appreciate the low-poly interiors and wish to return the higher-poly interiors.

The low-poly interiors do make for much faster gameplay.

We,( MN8R01 and N8Gamez ), are the ones doing all the edits so its really just a one man and one woman team doing this mod. ( yeah girls like editing/playing GTA V Too! )

We work day and night on this mod and sure would love to see even a small contribution to help us along. But no worries we are not in it for the money or intend to ask for money....

but we sure could benefit a lot of people if we could afford internet at home again.

As always thank you for your interest in our Mod and its progression, We are very dedicated to completing it and sharing to all the benefits it offers!

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1

Today we roll out PATCH 1.

THIS IS A PATCH and is to be installed AFTER ALL OTHER OIV packages are installed!

Huge improvement over-all.

We touch up many dlcpacks weapons and vehicles, these tend to over-ride the vehicles found in x64e.rpf; which by the way gets RE-Touched with this PATCH.

This PATCH edits the following archives:

x64c.rpf ,
x64e.rpf ,
x64f.rpf ,
x64h.rpf.
dlcpacks:
mplowrider2,
mpluxe,
mppilot,
mpvalentinesday,
mpvalentinesday2,
patchday1ng,
patchday2ng,
patchday3ng,
patchday4ng,
patchday7ng
patchday8ng.
we hope all who have downloaded our Mod are finding a great value in it. We look forward to comments and requests.
Speaking of which one request was to return the loading music and screens. We have done that too!
So let us know your desires and needs with our Mod GTA V RE-Sized!
Peace, N8Gamez
Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

Ok we are gearing up to the return of CHP and Off-Road Motorcycle cops. Previously offered as a part of this Mod then spun out on its own as a stand alone mod.

Chpandbikes is a great addition to our GTA V RE-Sized Mod!

Enjoy the addition of California Hwy Patrol, dirt riding cops along with more dirt bikes and off road vehicles!

For more fun in the desert sun check out the different style handlings of these bikes. Also is the return of the Enduro and a couple other on-road vehicles!

Offered with the updates to x64w.rpf or not included, the choice is yours as to weather you want to install the chpandbikes Mod or simply RE-Size your x64w.rpf.

If you have modified cars and popgroups.ymt there will be a tutorial on what to add and where.

I may even make a third oiv version for those with modified vehicles/popgroups.ymt/dispatch all of which are modified in the Chpandbikes Mod.

We found that lowering the number of vehicles spawned in the vehicles.meta effects the diversity of vehicles spawned on the freeway and streets.

Also adding many other vehicles from the various dlcpacks compliments that diversity and gives a much more natural feel of cars on the roads of L.S.

The dispatch of the new CHP and Off Road motorcycle cops brings a new feel as the cops on the freeway are CHP and Sheriff and the dirt bike cops will follow you across the desert and fields with a vigilance like no other cops do!

We are closing in on x64r.rpf and x64w.rpf being added to our lineup.

Our next version release will be a reqork of the existing to include in the packs those missing files that were added via Patch 1.oiv

This is to clean up the structure for future downloading and ease of install.

As for now we will go with Patch 1 to keep the downloading of full oiv packages down for those who have installed the game Mod already.

Recently we added lowpoly car interiors.oiv for those hungry for more freeing of the ram/gpu/cpu and less stuttering on those rigs lower than the recommended specs for playing GTA V.

Also is a return to higher poly interiors for those who prefer to keep the higher quality car interiors.

Another new additoin to the mod is GTA V RE-Sized x64a.rpf and x64d.rpf.oiv adding more edits to plants, props and streets.

We are excited and pleased to see so many having fun and finding a new experience with GTA V PC.

Peace, N8Gamez

Paraiso0319

Hi n8gamez1,

i've been playing GTA 5 with a High Settings without this MOD and i wanted to try it so i can set my Settings to Ultra High.

but as per trying, i always get an error whenever i start my GTA 5 with your MOD.

i have followed your video instruction on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZzNjNfyejQ&feature=youtu.be but with no luck.

if you may, can you please post a manual and what to install first using the OpenIV?

i really want to use this MOD but so far, i've been stocked on the Error. :cry:

will try to install it again, and will send a screenshot of the error if i encountered it again. :sui:

Hope you can grant my little request.

Thanks. :)

Paraiso0319

Hi n8gamez1,

i've been playing GTA 5 with a High Settings without this MOD and i wanted to try it so i can set my Settings to Ultra High.

but as per trying, i always get an error whenever i start my GTA 5 with your MOD.

i have followed your video instruction on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZzNjNfyejQ&feature=youtu.be but with no luck.

if you may, can you please post a manual and what to install first using the OpenIV?

will try to install it again, and will send a screenshot of the error if i encountered it again. :sui:

Hi n8gamez1,

so far, no Luck.

ERR_GEN_INVALID

how do i installed the MOD?

First.

Install using OpenIV 2.8

Installed from x64a to x64v. Then DLC, Then Update.rpf files and then install MOD patch 1.

Hope you can help me out.

Hi n8gamez1,

Hi n8gamez1,

so far, no Luck.

ERR_GEN_INVALID

how do i installed the MOD?

First.

Install using OpenIV 2.8

Installed from x64a to x64v. Then DLC, Then Update.rpf files and then install MOD patch 1.

Hope you can help me out.

Never mind. im now ok. haha thanks for the mod. :)

n8gamez1

Great I am glad you figured out your issue and enjoy the mod, sorry I was late in offering assistance. I don't have internet at home.

Today I am uploading new versions of the oiv packages that include all the Patch 1 edits.

In stall in any order you like as none will overlap any more.

Also will be the new vanilla update.rpf that keeps the original elements of the game.

Offered along side is the modded update.rpf with all the little extras.

X64w.rpf makes its first appearance in two optional packages!

One is vanilla edits to the x64w.rpf

One includes the Return of the Off-Road Motorcycle cops and CHP Patrol along with the Return of the ENDURO and includes other off-road vehicles and motorcycles to enjoy.

All with unique handling and spawnning naturally in the game. So you will notice the police bike on the freeway along with the CHP. There is a whole new lay-out for vehicles spawning on the freeway too!

We completely changed the amount of spawned vehicles and type to bring a more natural and real feel to the game. No more 15 of the same cars everywhere you go.

The edits to x64w.rpf contain many more vehicle and weapon RE-Sizes which allow for much faster action in game.

I am completely RE-Loading the archive to include our most recent additions and edits to the existing version!

We are close to releasing x64r.rpf, x64t.rpf and the return of x64v.rpf covering more of the desert and countryside.

Keep an eye on our progress and let us know what you find or need as it helps to improve on the mod overall for everyone.

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1

Loads of new options are almost here!

We have re-worked the assembly and re-packed the oiv packages so all files are current.

Some of the change ups include Multiple options for the update.rpf edits:

GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf Full RE-Sized Mod 4k map.oiv
GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf Full RE-Sized Mod 2k map.oiv
GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf Full RE-Sized Mod 1k map.oiv
GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf Full RE-Sized Mod 4k map.oiv no timecycle edits
GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf Full RE-Sized Mod 2k map.oiv no timecycle edits
GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf Full RE-Sized Mod 1k map.oiv no timecycle edits
0. x64a and x64d
1.x64c
2.x64e
3.x64f
4.x64g
5.x64h
6.x64i
7.x64j
8.x64k
9.x64m
10.x64o
11.x64s
12.x64u
13.x64v
14.x64w.rpf ( vanilla edits )
15.x64w.rpf with chp and offroad cops n vehicles
dlcpacks in x64w.rpf are:
16.mpbeach
17.mpbusiness
18.mpbusiness2
19.mpchristmas
20.mphipster
21.mpindependence
22.mplts
23.mppilot
24.mpvalentines
25.spupgrade
dlcpacks in the updates folder are:
26.mpapartment
27.mpchristmas2
28.mplowrider
19.mpluxe
30.mpluxe2
31.patchday2ng
32.patchda3ng
33.patchday4ng
34.patchdayng
35.patchday6ng
36.patchday7ng
37.patchday8ng
We are also hopeful to release a few new x64.rpf's tomorrow!
x64r.rpf and x64t.rpf!! woot-woot!
Before our Mod weighed over 30Gb!!
Currently our Mod on the larger choice installs is around 5.5Gb!!
Once installed you will also notice a reduction of the archive size as our Mod shaves off about 5.5Gb to free up more room on your drive!
Thanks to all who have been watching, offering input or concerns which helped develop a more diverse mod for all!
Peace, N8Gamez
GTA V RE-Sized update.rpf texture edits vanilla.oiv - this is the vanilla version.