2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

n8gamez1

GTA V Re-Sized ( Not Just Another FPS improvement Mod )

TWIST_OF_HATE

I see that n8gamez1 disappeared again from gtaforums, but I have some questions, hope they will be answered.

1) Is it compatible with version 1.0.877.1 ?

2) What about current development state ? Any updates coming in near future ?

3) What about current torrent link ? Does it contains all necessary latest files ?

4) Which files shold be skipped in download, to have only vanilla resized stuff ? Without any mods or additions.

5) And I would like to know more about "4k, 2k and 1k versions", "upfate.rpf" versions, "low and high quality roads" ... Is it some modded stuff or vanilla stuff ? Any comparison screens ?

neoflix

I see that n8gamez1 disappeared again from gtaforums, but I have some questions, hope they will be answered.

1) Is it compatible with version 1.0.877.1 ?

2) What about current development state ? Any updates coming in near future ?

3) What about current torrent link ? Does it contains all necessary latest files ?

4) Which files shold be skipped in download, to have only vanilla resized stuff ? Without any mods or additions.

5) And I would like to know more about "4k, 2k and 1k versions", "upfate.rpf" versions, "low and high quality roads" ... Is it some modded stuff or vanilla stuff ? Any comparison screens ?

1. Yes it is compatible

2. n8gamez1 told earlier that he will update mod later when he have time. Mod work fine anyway so no update necessary

3. Torrent link contain all latest files, if there is update I will make new torrent with updated files

4. Just use those a to w files

5. update.rpf don´t work with new version I think so you can skip it. If you don´t have really old computer then choose high quality roads, it look pretty much same as in normal game, low quality roads don´t look so good. I don´t have any screenshots available.

So basically, use only those a-w files and you are good to go.

TWIST_OF_HATE

neoflix, thanks for answer, please check the screen, is my torrent download right ? Without any "non-vanilla" stuff ?

ig52t3epmzo7ycr3wnk1u8u8c.png

Edited by TWIST_OF_HATE

neoflix

neoflix, thanks for answer, please check the screen, is my torrent download right ? Without any "non-vanilla" stuff ?

ig52t3epmzo7ycr3wnk1u8u8c.png

Yes it is :)

TWIST_OF_HATE

neoflix, ok.

Cool that files weights just 7.5 gb.

I will post my impressions later.

Ok, so the quality loss is noticiable, but not critical. As for fps, may be I expected more. The average fps may be better, but when driving in car fps looks almost like without this mod. So, I would stick to better graphics by sacrifise some fps improvement by this mod.

But anyway thank you guys for this, I always respect projects like that ))

Edited by TWIST_OF_HATE

Selspeed

Buen trabajo a mrjorado notablemente el juego solo tengo unas dudas

1_ que archivos son los nesesarios que tengo que instalar los update o solo los x64?

2_y que configuracion elegir para ver la mejora en mi pc de gama baja ?

3_al tener todo instalado ya no tartamudara el juego completamente o siempre va a tartamudear? Disculpen por tanta pregunta pero realmente nesecito que me despejen mis dudas para poder disfrutar el juego sin problemas. Ya los archivos x64 y update los tengo descargados y ya los instale menos menos los dlc packs por que me sale error pero aun así siento que el juego todavia lagea uso razer cortex para liberar ram. Las configuraciones que tengo son

Resolucion 1280*1024

Vsyn of

Texturas alta

Reflejos alta

Sombras alta

Calida agua alta

Particulas calida alta

Posproces normal

Msa of

Reflejos msa of

Oclusion ambiental alta

Filtrado anisotropico 16x

Mapeo alta

Pantalla completa

Tal vez les sirban estos datos para ayudarme. Mi compues:

Cpu core 2 duo e8200 2.66ghz

Ram 5gb ddr2

Nvidia gt 730 1 gb gddr5

Es bajo mi compu pero no es que sea injugable el juego sino que el juego va rapido pero hay lugares donde se lagea mas que en otros en la ciuda sobre todo se entre corta y se ve la fluides por momentos espero que me ayudan y felicidades sigan asi

Edited by Selspeed

Natasha

-Spanish-

Can someone translate this, preferably Slespeed can you translate this yourself?

corvius

Is it safe to play online with this mod? I have retarded stuttering with very high textures, and high textures are ugly.

n8gamez1

Those who downloaded the torrent version are expierencing error of "file in use"

To remedy this move the .oiv packages from the torrent downloaded storage to the directory where your GTA V is installed, then run OpenIV and install packages.

Sorry to those frustrated with this issue.

I hope this resolve helps.

Peace, N8Gamez

n8gamez1

Buen trabajo a mrjorado notablemente el juego solo tengo unas dudas...

Buen trabajo a mrjorado notablemente el juego solo tengo unas dudas...

More

Good work to improve greatly the game I only have some doubts

1_ what files are the nesesario...

More

Feedback

Swap to SpanishGood work to improve greatly the game I only have some doubts

1_ what files are the nesesarios that I have to install the update or only the x64?

2_and which configuration do I choose to see the improvement on my low end pc?

3_ having everything installed will not stutter the game completely or will you always stutter? Sorry for so much question but I really need to clear my doubts to enjoy the game without problems. Now the files x64 and update I have downloaded and I install less less dlc packs because I get error but still feel the game still lagea use razer cortex to release ram. The settings I have are

Resolution 1280 * 1024

Vsyn of

High textures

High reflexes

High shadows

High water heat

High quality

Normal postproces

Msa of

Reflections msa of

High environmental occlusion

16x Anisotropic Filtration

High Mapping

Fullscreen

Maybe they will use this information to help me. My make up

Cpu core 2 duo e8200 2.66ghz

Ram 5gb ddr2

Nvidia gt 730 1 gb gddr5

It is under my computer but it is not that it is unplayable the game but the game goes fast but there are places where it is lagea more than in others in the city above everything is between short and you see the fluids at times I hope you help me and congratulations continue so

n8gamez1

Sorry to delay my reply.

The commonly used files are the x64 a -w.

Many don't choose the update.oiv.

The dlcpacks must be installed in order to install our dlc.oiv packages.

I encourage you to up your textures to Very High.

Once installed you can also see if you can up your grass to high as well.

The dlcpacks do help as there are many cars and peds we re-sized to improve game rendering. If you don't have all the dlcpacks Rockstar released then you wont get the full benefit of this mod. But even with just the x64.oiv you should feel much less stuttering.

Also try window boarderless it helps improve game play, fullscreen can stutter on some computers.

Hope that helps.

Peace, N8Gamez

Edited by n8gamez1

n8gamez1

N8Gamez Author

Will you join my effort to get approval of Rockstar to allow GTA V RE-Sized Online.

Send in to either [email protected]

Or

[email protected]

Here is what i have sent:

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE - PC - BANNING ISSUE

N8Gamez

MAY 04, 2017 10:02 AM

Greetings I am N8Gamez Author of GTAV RE-Sized Mod.

I have gone through the files to re-size the massive textures which resulted in less stuttering players with LOW end rigs can not only play the game decently but can up their graphical settings to enjoy more of the lush rich environment that was previous to my Mod unattainable to Low End Rigs.

Being an avid GTA Junkie since 1999 I have been forced to upgrade my computer with each release in order to enjoy the games, ( since GTAIII ).

Originally when GTA V released I only had an old Asus k-53 with 512 shared mb video memory. I began my project and was amazed in seeing GTA V playable on this weak LOW END laptop. I continued with the project which has helped thousands to finally be able to enjoy the game smooth like butter, with more effects and graphical enjoyment.

The only thing this mod does is to RE-Size the 2046 and 4098 images down to a reasonable 512 or 1024. Doing so released much memory and enabled the CPU/GPU to pass the images smoothly with out micro or macro stutter.

Even on my Asus G-751 with 24gb memory and 4 gb video memory I felt stuttering. Once installed people are able to enjoy the way the developers meant for them to, I feel and many many others too.

The only thing this mod does is reduce the image sizes nothing more. No cheats just an ability to even the playing field for so many who do not have badboy computers.

There is concern that this mod when used online may get people banned.

I pray that for the sake of the entire GTA Community that you will consider allowing GTAV RE-

Sized for online game play. There is nothing worse than playing against people who have incredible amounts of mem and vram when your rig is sputtering due to these massive image sizes bottlenecking their computers resulting in them being killed a lot due to slowed response caused by the bottlenecking.

Candy wrappers, sign posts, billboard posts do not need to be such high textures as you mostly pass them at high speed. Reducing these and others like the 2048 faces and watches on peds allows for the images to load much quicker and smoother causing no bottlenecking at CPU/GPU.

I ask for serious consideration of the allowance of my Mod to be allowed for online as it does not create any unfair advantage but can allow for a more even playing field for the very many people who have LOW END RIGS.

With thousands of downloads and many praises from people who were suffering in trying to play GTA V now excited to see more graphical effects and smoother gaming I am compelled to beg of Rockstars acceptance in allowing people to use this mod without the fear of being banned.

Please seriously, if you are unable to approve this at least send it along to someone who can so they can make the proper decision.

If nothing else download the mod and see the effects it creates and consider releasing a version yourselves. I won't be offended in the slightest as I am an avid GTA Junkie who wants to enjoy the fullest of the GTA Series games and wants the same for the rest of my community.

A popular site for My Mod is:

www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-v-re-sized

My dev site has a lot of comments and the history of what has been done in creating my Mod. It can be seen here:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/837596-gta-v-re-sized-not-just-another-fps-improvement-mod/

Please at least look at the page and see some of the comments and see how ecited people are to finally be able to enjoy GTA V smoothly and with a slight increase of FPS.

PLEASE AT LEAST LOOK AND SEE HOW MANY ARE USING IT FROM THE gta5mods.com site,

There are many other sites that carry our mod as well as a torrent which I can not track the downloads of; and which many are downloading from as it is faster than the Mega account.

There is a massive community following, ( and in the case of GTA V), LEADING the way to more exciting game play.

We, the community, have encouraged Rockstar along. Please let us be encouraged by Rockstar.

Peace, N8Gamez

neoflix, ok.

Cool that files weights just 7.5 gb.

I will post my impressions later.

Ok, so the quality loss is noticiable, but not critical. As for fps, may be I expected more. The average fps may be better, but when driving in car fps looks almost like without this mod. So, I would stick to better graphics by sacrifise some fps improvement by this mod.

But anyway thank you guys for this, I always respect projects like that ))

I am curious if aftet installing you upped your settings, as that is where the magic becomes evident.

spaceshape

Dude, OpenIV is ded.

S Y E D

Got an error while using package installer, .oiv

"Unable to open package file: No access right or files is used by another process."

n8gamez1

Got an error while using package installer, .oiv

"Unable to open package file: No access right or files is used by another process."

n8gamez1

Sounds like your game is installed on the same drive as your OS.

First right click on your gtav folder select "properties".

Look to see if the folder is read only.

If yes, incheck that box and click apply.

If that didnt do it the copy yhe files to a folder where you can access them.

Maybe another drive.

Infuture to avoid this issue and crowding you OS,

when installing games dont use same drive as your OS.

Peace, N8Gamez

spartaque12

is it works on 0.41 also is it works with natural vision mod?

ramstar9849

Hey i cannot install dlc pack 1 and 2 it shows the following errors please help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start: 9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM
ThreadID: 520
Path: C:\Users\RaM\AppData\Local\New Technology Studio\Apps\OpenIV\OpenIV.exe
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM] [520] INFO -> Current GameId: "Five"
[9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM] [520] INFO -> Current GamePlatform: "pc"
[9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM] [520] INFO -> Current GamePath: "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\"
[9/27/2017 7:50:32 PM] [3144] INFO -> Loading package
[9/27/2017 7:50:32 PM] [3144] INFO -> Loading package from "C:\Users\RaM\Downloads\Gta V Resized\GTA V RE-Sized dlcpacks.oiv"
[9/27/2017 7:50:32 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package file was opened successfully
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Loading assembly from "assembly.xml"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Reading assembly file "assembly.xml"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Format version: "2.1"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package info class: "TPackageInfo21"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Reading package info
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package ID: "{682195c3-ad81-48e6-bff8-23114ba9edba}"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package target: "Five"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package name: "GTA V RE-Sized dlcpacks"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package version: "5.5"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package version tag: "Stable"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package author: "N8Gamez, MN8R01"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] ERROR -> The "footerLink" attribute is not found in node "metadata>description"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] ERROR -> The "footerLink" attribute is not found in node "metadata>licence"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package contains changes for RPF archives
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package format supports "mods" folder
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Load package icon from "icon.png"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package loaded successfully
[9/27/2017 7:51:44 PM] [520] INFO -> Current package have only one content to install
[9/27/2017 7:51:44 PM] [520] INFO -> The "mods" folder supported by current game.
[9/27/2017 7:51:44 PM] [520] INFO -> Show install options dialog before installation
[9/27/2017 7:50:40 PM] [6264] INFO -> Install options
{
Content Index: "-1"
Use "mods" Folder: "False"
}
[9/27/2017 7:50:40 PM] [6264] INFO -> Package installer class: "TPackageInstaller21"
[9/27/2017 7:50:40 PM] [6264] INFO -> Validate content files
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Validate content files SUCCEEDED
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Installation
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Process ARCHIVE "GTA V" with path "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\"
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Process ARCHIVE "dlc.rpf" with path "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpapartment\dlc.rpf"
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Unable to open ARCHIVE with path "x64\levels\gta5\_citye\sunset\ss1_02.rpf" in parent archive "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpapartment\dlc.rpf"
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> ARCHIVE "dlc.rpf" processed
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> ARCHIVE "GTA V" processed
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Installation FAILED

jippa_lippa

There might be something wrong with my browser but i fail to see any links on the first page; does anybody have a NON-TORRENT one?

Even if it's multiple packages; thanks.

Also is the mod compatible with the last version of the game (vanilla)?

Thanks again.

Edited by jippa_lippa

koka12345

someone please give me download link. mega doesn't work :( I really want to download this mod

GTA_PLAYER92

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way,for the mega cars packs mods (with over 200 cars ) to be re-sized or any other optimization to be made to those cars packs,in order to prevent the FPS drops while gaming?

Please tell me!

Thanks in advance!

aguswahyukurniawan

Hey i cannot install dlc pack 1 and 2 it shows the following errors please help me

Start: 9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM
ThreadID: 520
Path: C:\Users\RaM\AppData\Local\New Technology Studio\Apps\OpenIV\OpenIV.exe
[9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM] [520] INFO -> Current GameId: "Five"
[9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM] [520] INFO -> Current GamePlatform: "pc"
[9/27/2017 7:50:31 PM] [520] INFO -> Current GamePath: "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\"
[9/27/2017 7:50:32 PM] [3144] INFO -> Loading package
[9/27/2017 7:50:32 PM] [3144] INFO -> Loading package from "C:\Users\RaM\Downloads\Gta V Resized\GTA V RE-Sized dlcpacks.oiv"
[9/27/2017 7:50:32 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package file was opened successfully
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Loading assembly from "assembly.xml"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Reading assembly file "assembly.xml"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Format version: "2.1"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package info class: "TPackageInfo21"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Reading package info
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package ID: "{682195c3-ad81-48e6-bff8-23114ba9edba}"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package target: "Five"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package name: "GTA V RE-Sized dlcpacks"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package version: "5.5"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package version tag: "Stable"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package author: "N8Gamez, MN8R01"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] ERROR -> The "footerLink" attribute is not found in node "metadata>description"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] ERROR -> The "footerLink" attribute is not found in node "metadata>licence"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package contains changes for RPF archives
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package format supports "mods" folder
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Load package icon from "icon.png"
[9/27/2017 7:50:33 PM] [3144] INFO -> Package loaded successfully
[9/27/2017 7:51:44 PM] [520] INFO -> Current package have only one content to install
[9/27/2017 7:51:44 PM] [520] INFO -> The "mods" folder supported by current game.
[9/27/2017 7:51:44 PM] [520] INFO -> Show install options dialog before installation
[9/27/2017 7:50:40 PM] [6264] INFO -> Install options
{
Content Index: "-1"
Use "mods" Folder: "False"
}
[9/27/2017 7:50:40 PM] [6264] INFO -> Package installer class: "TPackageInstaller21"
[9/27/2017 7:50:40 PM] [6264] INFO -> Validate content files
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Validate content files SUCCEEDED
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Installation
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Process ARCHIVE "GTA V" with path "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\"
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Process ARCHIVE "dlc.rpf" with path "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpapartment\dlc.rpf"
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Unable to open ARCHIVE with path "x64\levels\gta5\_citye\sunset\ss1_02.rpf" in parent archive "C:\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpapartment\dlc.rpf"
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> ARCHIVE "dlc.rpf" processed
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> ARCHIVE "GTA V" processed
[9/27/2017 7:50:42 PM] [6264] INFO -> Installation FAILED

do you have a solution for this problem mate ?

sorry 4 my english

do you have a solution for this thing mate ?

sorry 4 my english

Noggano

Were is Torrent File?