Is there any chance Rockstar will ever add this beautiful machine?

Hunter

Will Rockstar ever add the Hunter?  

625 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they'll ever add it?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.
    • Probably.
    • Probably not.
  2. 2. Do you want them to?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I have mixed feelings/am unsure.

I don't suppose anyone knows if there's any chance this poor guy will return?

cOrZYrA.jpg

Rockstar did actually recreate a version of it for an in game movie trailer; this version hasn't been possible to fly (yet), but can be seen here:

Rciuwn9.png

Ko6Z60o.png

Obviously, I'd love for it to return. It could be fast and agile, yet still have heavy firepower like the Savage/Valkyrie. As a trade off, it wouldn't be able to carry as many passengers though (would probably only hold two). I think it'd be great though, especially if they allowed it to do the stunts it used to be able to (flying upside down, etc.). They could also add new weapons - maybe some unguided missiles, and maybe a co pilot option for the cannon, etc. Just the nostalgia factor alone would make me go crazy.

Edit: I have since sent Rockstar an email asking for this helicopter at [email protected]

If you remember and love this helicopter, or just love the Apache anyway and want to see it in GTA Online, please email Rockstar at that email address. It's not that likely to work yeah, but if they get loads of emails, you never know. When it comes to something as awesome as the Hunter, it's worth a try anyway right?

Edited by Icantthinkofonew
  • Like 35

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

Project: Helisexuality. Click me to support.

Who knows! The model is there, just a waiting game I reckon.

No.

I'm picking up negative vibes. Hopefully they do anyway.

"The Hunter is a four-blade, twin-engine attack helicopter with a top speed of 180mph. Known as the most lethal helicopter in military history, the Hunter is basically a flying tank that can sustain just as much damage as it gives out. Solve that nasty divorce or border dispute in style."

^The Hunter's unused Warstock description. Click here if you'd like to see it return.

We also need more advanced clothing/customization for female characters. Click here to see why, in what way, and what can be done.

I'd like to see the Hunter make a return, we already have the Savage, so I don't see why it would be a problem.

• Like 2

I've wanted the hunter for some time now...

• Like 3

No.

I'm picking up negative vibes. Hopefully they do anyway.

Savage.

Oh the Savage is lovely (aside from the weak armour), and so is the Valkyrie, and even the Buzzard too, but they're not the Hunter.

The Hunter trades the ability to carry more passengers and that little extra armour for more maneuverability. So while a Savage can carry more than two people and should have strong armour (though it doesn't in this game), it can't do the kind of stunts a Hunter can. The Hunter could twirl around upside down and do all sorts.

I want one as badly as I want a Little Willie.

If they do, it will be one of two things:

1. Unbelievably OP
  2. Nerfed will below its potential

It wouldn't be armored, just like the Savage isn't.

Maybe they could add it and it would have only NON-homing rockets, but a fire rate on them like the savage and an auto-aiming .50 cal gun like it had in Vice CIty as something to keep the skies somewhat balanced. $6,000,000

Edited by ash-274

VOrangejuiceV

Maybe around the same time they add this beast:

GTA%20VC_Hotring_racer.jpg

They could just put the stock muscle cars. I honestly think they look better than these.

• Like 3

If they do, it will be one of two things:

1. Unbelievably OP
  2. Nerfed will below its potential

It wouldn't be armored, just like the Savage isn't.

Maybe they could add it and it would have only NON-homing rockets, but a fire rate on them like the savage and an auto-aiming .50 cal gun like it had in Vice CIty as something to keep the skies somewhat balanced. $6,000,000

Well it couldn't be any less armoured than this thing surely?

Tc79Z0j.gif

An auto aiming .50 cal gun would be great though, that or maybe something that can be aimed by moving the camera (as opposed to being fixed in place). I'd gladly pay $10,000,000+ for this.

• Like 4

It would be hard not to cry with joy if they brought it back. It would just be beautiful.

Imagine seeing one roaming around, hiding behind buildings.

I bet it'd give jets a run for their money too (as far as any helicopter could anyway).

Edit: they even have a picture of one on the warstock site - if they don't add one, that must be some kind of sick joke:

z8kjU2W.jpg

• Like 2

Isn't the hunter essentially the savage? So in a way they already have bought it back

Not really. The Savage is great, but it's not the Hunter.

The Savage can hold more people, but is heavier/less maneuverable as a result (it should also be more armoured, but uh, Rockstar logic).

Hunter:

cOrZYrA.jpg

Savage:

ycXOeplbRU2gQTVgaBxSPA_0_0.jpg

PLS ROCKSTAR !!!

I want the apache back " hunter "

That would be amazing..

• Like 3

Maybe around the same time they add this beast:

GTA%20VC_Hotring_racer.jpg

They could just put the stock muscle cars. I honestly think they look better than these.

IMO they are not even close. Those are just standard cars modded. Stock cars like these are NASCAR stock car style.

• Like 2

MRM95Jb.png

The Hunter isn't a Savage.

Hunter = Apache.

Savage = Hind.

That's like saying the Valkyrie's the Savage, just because they both shoot explosives.

No because it's basically a outdated Savage.

The savage looks old and boring man .. Apache is what we need . That's what the army use in the u.s.a

That looks sexy :O

2-apache-helicopter.jpg

Maybe they did just scrap the model from the screenshots entirely and did a reskin and called it Savage, who knows ?

Sure, it'd be nice to get another attack heli but only if it actually has countermeasures this time around that would allow you to dodge at least 1 or 2 homing rockets, otherwise it'll just be another flying coffin, which imo we don't need.

• Like 5

No, this game has enough military sh*t to you play with.

Well I guess we wouldn't want anyone having fun now, would we?

Gta has always had "military s**t" - doesn't anyone remember the Royal Pain?

eGFk0ic.png

But your opinion's your opinion I guess. I bet you wear a Pogo mask and zip around throwing sticky bombs everywhere though.

It's never enough

Yeah, we still haven't got this, or the Rustler, or an old WWII tank, or a drone, or a nuclear bomb.

I think to 10000% we will never get the apache because it's already to late for this .. Why we got the savage and not the apache lol ??

but rockstar would get alot of cash with this vehicle . make it to 5-6 Mill or more and people will buy shark cards for sure man

all the kids ;)

I think to 10000% we will never get the apache because it's already to late for this .. Why we got the savage and not the apache lol ??

but rockstar would get alot of cash with this vehicle . make it to 5-6 Mill or more and people will buy shark cards for sure man

all the kids ;)

I would honestly pay 10s of millions for this. I would pay whatever it took - I'd grind out $50,000,000 if I had to.

• Like 2

Well I guess we wouldn't want anyone having fun now, would we?

Gta has always had "military s**t" - doesn't anyone remember the Royal Pain?

eGFk0ic.png

But your opinion's your opinion I guess. I bet you wear a Pogo mask and zip around throwing sticky bombs everywhere though.

No, your opinion about me is wrong and irrelevant.

And lets remember how many armed vehicles we already have:

-Buzzard

-Hydra

-Lazer;

-Savage;

-Insurgent Pickup

-Rhino;

-Valkyre;

-Annihilator;

-Schafter Limo;

-Technical;

10 vehicles as far as I can remember, discounting the unarmed military ones(Barracks, Cruzader...) it's the GTA with the most armed vehicles to date.

So yeah, we had enough.

Also, what exactly a Hunter would do that a Savage can't do? Besides shooting consecutive missiles and spamming a explosive machine gun?

It's never enough

Yeah, we still haven't got this, or the Rustler, or an old WWII tank, or a drone, or a nuclear bomb.

Actually, there's more than one WWII tank in the game. You can't operate them and one requires a rebreather to visit.