2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best Laugh I had all day.. Mystery of 4.0 K/Ds

Stealthflight

Stealthflight

So get this, Ive been noticing a rash of 4 point something K/D ratios on freeroam lately who seemed to be maxed out in everything and high rank but they seriously suck at the game, Heres what I found out.

Theres a GTA modding/ gltiching service going on where they promise 5.0 K/D ratio which is highly admirable if authentic and perfectly obtainable if you worked on it. But they offer it at a price to people that suck to make you look badass without drawing too much suspicion

Here is where all the 4 point K/D ratios come in, Players use the service and emerge with 5.0 K/D . Their real skills kick in and their paid for, fake K/D starts plummeting cause they cant fight worth sh*t and hence they immediately drop to 4. something K/D ratios. Soon it will drop to 3 point something etc.

All you who have done this, I'm onto you. and I'm coming to kick your ass from now on to plummet your fake K/D cause seriously you guys suck.

Edited by Stealthflight
  • Like 1

Nothing new, land in an arabic lobby, you'll see a whole bunch of KSA modded accounts with 10 K/D ratios.

HaRdSTyLe_83

your assuming they needed to pay someone just bcuz they got owned while having a high Kd?

my Kd is 5+ and im not that good, i just dont mess around chasing people and defend when i see someone coming after me

rockstarfanboy1987

Also KD is a strong sign of success in this game and how you are able to compete. People realised this and know when they look into their heart that this is true, same reason why they try to argue that KD doesnt mean anything. They simply suck at the game.

Let's create a new crew only for this and no one will ever use this method ever again.

Op is a real badass.

But wait. How exactly would the OP know of this service? Must have used it I guess.

Edited by am30

Uncle Sikee Atric

Op is a real badass.

I think a space is missing somewhere in that last word am30....

MOaRJRr.jpg

There really could be something to that, or kiddies from ps3 have migrated to ps4 lately. There has been huge amounts of VERY high level players, really high kd's and all. And they have generally been shyte.

I have reported two or three level 8000's since tuesday, saw even more but fell out of lobby before could report (three in one session, presumably friends) and a huge number of well over 500's. I have made an habit of reporting everyone dubiously high leveled. There should be a reward system for snitching other players....

rockstarfanboy1987

Op is a real badass.

But wait. How exactly would the OP know of this service? Must have used it I guess.

k den

My KD is 3.43 and it's legit as f*ck, no jet griefing..

Plus people with Modded KD, if you kill them a bunch of times you will notice a huge drop. A friend from the forums and I were terrorizing free roam yesterday and there was a Rank 5000something with KD of 8.72, I killed him 29 times and buddy killed him probably 35-40 times. When I looked at his KD afterwards when he was hiding in his apartment it had gone down to 5.26. If you notice huge drops in a KD after ruining someone then it's pretty obvious they are modded.

I know I am gonna hear sh*t about "Well you mod blah blah blah" but the difference is none of my stats or KD is modded, I keep that sh*t legit.

Money, cars, paint and outfits are what I like modded.

Mainthreadrule.gif

Op is a real badass.

I think a space is missing somewhere in that last word am30....

I think I'm not too concerned.

rockstarfanboy1987

There really could be something to that, or kiddies from ps3 have migrated to ps4 lately. There has been huge amounts of VERY high level players, really high kd's and all. And they have generally been shyte.

I have reported two or three level 8000's since tuesday, saw even more but fell out of lobby before could report (three in one session, presumably friends) and a huge number of well over 500's. I have made an habit of reporting everyone dubiously high leveled. There should be a reward system for snitching other players....

u behave butthurt bro

Theres a GTA modding/ gltiching service going on where they promise 5.0 K/D ratio which is highly admirable if authentic and perfectly obtainable if you worked on it.

Nah, it really isn't.

mine dropped rapidly as i stopped caring about it. still 3.2 or so. But i didn't participate in many DM's,TDM's and stuff,only killing ppl in freeroam and leaving if sum1 was in godmode. and it wasn't worth of it

So get this, Ive been noticing a rash of 4 point something K/D ratios on freeroam lately who seemed to be maxed out in everything and high rank but they seriously suck at the game, Heres what I found out.

Theres a GTA modding/ gltiching service going on where they promise 5.0 K/D ratio which is highly admirable if authentic and perfectly obtainable if you worked on it. But they offer it at a price to people that suck to make you look badass without drawing too much suspicion

Here is where all the 4 point K/D ratios come in, Players use the service and emerge with 5.0 K/D . Their real skills kick in and their paid for, fake K/D starts plummeting cause they cant fight worth sh*t and hence they immediately drop to 4. something K/D ratios. Soon it will drop to 3 point something etc.

All you who have done this, I'm onto you. and I'm coming to kick your ass from now on to plummet your fake K/D cause seriously you guys suck.

You fine bruh..?

You know..K/D doesn't mean anything at all.

Like..hello, it's GTA, not COD/CS Go/whatever.

rockstarfanboy1987

You fine bruh..?

You know..K/D doesn't mean anything at all.

Like..hello, it's GTA, not COD/CS Go/whatever.

nah it means everything bru

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise