2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How it posibble ? LOWRIDER BUG !

NESIIRO

I have horrible bug in my game. I bought some lowriders, tuned them, put them in garage. I playing GTA, save progress. When I come back, I see, that some paint jobs dissappear,and on my other lowriders, there is totally other paint jobs and customization. My hydraulic and other stuff... just dissapear. Okay... so I tried another option. Took other clothes on, bought normal car, tuned in in LS. Tuned lowrider again. Saved game. Turn off, on, my clothes and car is saved but my lowrider... not... any ideas ? I couldn't find any options and answers on forums. Rockstar support don't answer me in couple of days. Any ideas ???

Edited by NESIIRO

Tails Prower

So if I understand you correctly all of your other cars are fine but your low riders have issues with paint jobs not saving correctly once you have

done them up and taken them back to your garage?

You don't say which platform you are on PC/PS4/Xbox One.

There are a couple of possible bugs that may be causing this for you.

Crew Emblem - Have you applied this to any cars in your garage or lowriders - if so there is a bug with the game not saving cars correctly when

they return to the garage or in my case the crew emblem sticks to the car and won't come off, at present there is no fix for this issue.

Nobody else can access your account I take it because the paint job should not randomize, if it's being changed the obvious answer is maybe someone

has changed it without your permission esp if on PC as I believe these so called modders can change vehicles without the owner being aware so you might

have had a modder looking at your garage and decided to change the car colours/modifications, you wouldn't be aware of this and only find their work next

time you used it.

If you are on PS4/Xbox One then I'd suggest maybe trying to use the record video function of your console and attempt to customize the lowrider

again and then try sending the video on your support ticket, maybe also upload here and might be able to help better.

I am on Xbox One. Yeah. You know. I have noticed, that sometimes, I get different parts of customization's, but my hydraulics go always...

And i am 100 sure that nobody have acces to my account :/

I don't in any crew. But I have read in one forum, that someone is getting exactly the same problem. This is just a bug but it's not so popula bug. I'm just unlucky

Im getting this problem too. It only happens with my latest low rider though. My primo keep losing hydraulics, livery, interior. The rest stays. I actually customized again after losing this, but then the same happend. Losing about 600k of customization. Twice. All my other lowriders stay customized.

No chance a modder is doing this.

Edited by Banshstar

What can it be ? I wrote to Support and I got answer... maked video, and send it to rockstar... if I found something, I will make a new topic, How to fix this bug :)

HighlyTurbable

ive seen other people with this problem, there are bugs like this that waste players time and in game money and all rockstar cares about is selling sharkcards and fixing launch glitches that make the game MORE fun

What can it be ? I wrote to Support and I got answer... maked video, and send it to rockstar... if I found something, I will make a new topic, How to fix this bug :)

Please inform me on what they had to say about your case when you hear from them. I would like to customize some more lowriders without having to worry

Please inform me on what they had to say about your case when you hear from them. I would like to customize some more lowriders without having to worry

I had lowriders upgrades that disapeared last week on 1 car , i wrote to rockstar support , they answered me two days later and gave me 1 500 000 gta $ for my car

Be patient i hope they'll answer you

• 2 weeks later...

So has anyone figured out how to make upgrades stick on a Primo yet? Tired of wasting money .