4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[PS4] GTA V Time Trials

doubleg213

Verstappen

I might know where I lost a little time... it turned out my accelerator is broken again...

JuniorChubb

I no longer have to use my controller with the PS3 grommet, brand new DS4 :)

• Like 1
Verstappen

Thing is, this is already my second controller. Im not forking out money for a third. Glad I was able to put the conductive pad from the L2 of my old controller into my new R2. Its good for now.

Just dont understand they didnt improve that when they came out with the newer DS4s.

For next time I found a website selling new conductive pads, way cheaper and beside r2/l2 never had any troubles with the DS4s

JuniorChubb

I thought they did improve them?

I have the newer DS4 with the light bar in the touch pad and am pretty sure I have read that the strength has been improved, my old DS4 had a PS3 patch job pad wedged in to keep me going.

Verstappen

Well, The one I bought after my PS4 is different on the inside then the original but but still has this groove cutting in the conductive pads and this one is not half a year old. Lightbar is not in the touchpad.

If the trigger pressing on the conductive pad was a bigger thing then just a small bar it wouldnt have this cutting into the pad problem.

• Like 1
JuniorChubb

Yup that sharp plastic eats through the rubber, I don't think they changed that though. They just toughened up the rubber...

Add to the fact that I press the R2 button way too hard thinking I might go quicker it won't surprise me if it gets worn on the new one too.

AndyGanteks

Hey, it's been a while. Doubleg, i'm guessing the PC Time Trials won't be happening? It's been quite a while...

JuniorChubb

Submitted my time, I swear I could be half a second quicker but I just can't complete a lap where every corner is clean.

catmandoza

Submitted my time, I swear I could be half a second quicker but I just can't complete a lap where every corner is clean.

at least you didnt delete your screenshot by mistake!!!

• Like 1
doubleg213

Hey, it's been a while. Doubleg, i'm guessing the PC Time Trials won't be happening? It's been quite a while...

I'd still like to, but at the moment I'm struggling a little time wise.

I'm going back to college in September and hopefully starting another degree next year, at the moment this means I'm really pushing to sort business stuff out in order to make my life easier come September.

Once I'm in it properly and know what kind of demand that is going to put on my time I will be able to plan better.

As it stands I don't want to start something new up and then be in the situation I end up having to pull it because I can't put the time into it.

Fortunately for you I have one from a run through the other week with Chubb, it's an awful time so it's consistent with your normal performances anyway.

catmandoza

excellent news, I know what time I did get froughly so I can see how slightly better, but still sh*t, I was.

doubleg213

A few of the regular suspects are missing at the moment.

I'm off out now as I have some work stuff to take care of. Those of you who are late have till about mid day to get something in.

JuniorChubb

Well, you have got the Caption Competition to fall back on...

• Like 1
doubleg213

I have missed the deadline is it too late to send it in pls

You have about 20 minutes as I am doing results now.

JuniorChubb

I have missed the deadline is it too late to send it in pls

You have about 20 minutes as I am doing results now.

doubleg213

Time is up for anyone who was late.

rd08.jpg

Ally took his 3rd win on the bounce ahead of no_snacks and DavidCore and the season looks all but decided in Ally's favour even with two rounds to go.

Domestic Battery once again had a one two and top points for the Crew vs Crew Championship.

Updated tables are available on page one as usual.

Young Bing picks ups the Hipster award for using his beautifully painted Banshee.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL RESULTS

As ever results are pending in case I have made a mistake, DavidCores time is also pending as I have the time but no screenshot as yet.

New round details will be up once I've taken care of some work related stuff.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 3
JuniorChubb

Well done Ally :)

I would go on a rant about how the former 'Peoples Champion' is longer a friend of the common man, how you are now so aloof compared to the guy we used to know, how you now only play with a gold plated and diamond encrusted controller but...

You really helped me out this round and I might not be I the top 10 without ya, love ya dude and well done on the hatrick :)

Thanks for all the effort in creator and excel MR G :)

And this is a great moment in Time Trial history as Bing swings in with a time to beat Catman and Mafia, awesome :lol::lol:

• Like 2
Crawford1872

Haha cheers mate, but how do you know about my controller? :D glad to be of some positive use for a change and give Bing a high five (or whatever it is children do in 2017) from me :)

Edited by Crawford1872
  • Like 1
JuniorChubb

Haha cheers mate, but how do you know about my controller? :D glad to be of some positive use for a change and give Bing a high five (or whatever it is children do in 2017) from me :)

I'll spud him ;)

• Like 1
Crawford1872

I'll spud him ;)

I don't even know what that involves but thanks hahaha

• Like 1
catmandoza

Give bing a high five fidget spin from me too!! Well done young bingsworth

Fido_le_muet

Forgot to send my time once again. It was lame anyway. 1:11 something.

I'm way too far behind on points now so will probably call it for the year. Plus I'm neck deep in Zelda right now so :D

no_snacks

Congrats, Ally. Three in a row, and there was no dirt to be found. Great stuff, mate. :)

Maybe if I just kept my mouth shut, nobody would notice - but you've made a mistake with my time, DoubleG. I only managed a 1:11.637. You've given me a 1:10.652 instead. Of course if it's too much hassle to change it........ :lol:

I've got a feeling that could be Random Potato's time. Pretty sure he was getting sub 1:11 times.

• Like 1
Crawford1872

Congrats, Ally. Three in a row, and there was no dirt to be found. Great stuff, mate. :)

Maybe if I just kept my mouth shut, nobody would notice - but you've made a mistake with my time, DoubleG. I only managed a 1:11.637. You've given me a 1:10.652 instead. Of course if it's too much hassle to change it........ :lol:

I've got a feeling that could be Random Potato's time. Pretty sure he was getting sub 1:11 times.

Cheers mate :)

• Like 1
doubleg213

Updated your time snacks which drops you down to 3rd behind DavidCore who has now submitted his screen shot as well.

• Like 1
Verstappen

My fastest time came in my first 8 laps. After that everything was very average or crashed somwhere at the prison. :(

I feel more comfortable in race trim but this is still fun.

doubleg213

rd09.jpg

rd09map.jpg

Round 9 is a track that will be familiar to most of you as it's been used a lot by Myth and has shown up in a few playlists.

However, this time around it comes with a twist. Inspired by the real world Stadium truck races the Singen circuit owners have been persuaded to convert the track for use by Off Road vehicles.

So the layout if much the same but you will be taking in jumps bumps and the old saloon car chicane is now gone to be replaced by an alternative one (marked turn 7).

ANY OFF ROAD VEHICLE EXCEPT BIKES OR QUADS IS ALLOWED.

Download link is on the 1st page as ever.

When I was putting the track together I found a pre-Cunning Stunts couple of props in the middle of the Ocean, still left there from when I was trying to make the original and was trying to glitch it using Floating Platforms and templates.

Edited by doubleg213