2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's worse: RPG killer, Sniper, Suicide Bomber (sticky), Off Rad

fw3

What's worse: RPG killer, Sniper, Suicide Bomber (sticky), or Off Radar?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. What's worse: RPG killer, Sniper, Suicide Bomber (sticky), or Off Radar?

• Players who kill with RPGs instead of using guns?
    • Players who hide atop distant rooftops, picking off players engaged in other deeds?
    • Players who strap a sticky bomb on their car and drive into you, blowing up you, your car, and themselves?
    • Players who go Off Radar and sneak attack players engaged in other deeds?
    • Players who kill you while you're in a store buying ammo, clothes, etc?
    • Players who lay mines outside of LS Customs, so when you pull in, BLAMMO!!
    • Players who kill you and then literally run away to their apartments or worse, leave!
    • Players who use Passive as a shield, only to slip out and kill you while you're engaged in other deeds?
    • Your <insert mom, wife, dad, buddy, etc> telling you to shut off the console NOW!
    • Other?

Just like the Topic Title asks, what's worse?

I also provided a poll – fun for the whole family! Enjoy! :)

• Like 5

Other: People who host Contact Missions locked to first person perspective which I end up quickjoining...

Those pussy ass fa**ots that run round in circles with a sniper rifle, Still... Never been killed by one, just makes it more of an annoying challenge

• Like 1

The most annoying is that people that wear helmets, use miniguns along with RPGs and sticky bombs then decide to go into a tank or an armoured car, hate those gimps

Players who abuse passive mode, no doubt. Some other things are annoying, but apart of the game and for the most part, used as intended. But the passive mode thing I actually consider an exploit. I think that anyone who disagrees with this has never been the victim of one of those guys that kills you in a jet then immediately go into passive mode and repeat. It's simply unfair and I don't understand why it is in the game at all. This is one of those thing I actually prefer about GTA4. Game options. If you want a passive lobby, turn friendly fire off and go. No gimmicky features that can be used as exploits.

One thing I think is very unfair as well are snipers, but that is more because of the draw distance limitation than the actual players using snipers. I can't even count the amount of times someone has sniped me from an extremely far distance and he isn't even rendering for me when I try to counter him. It's not his fault, of course, but it's so annoying to be the victim of that.

Edited by CReaper210
  • Like 4

SuperJude™

As "using Auto Aim" is not included in the options I refuse to vote.

That is THE WORST right there. I'd rather fight a lobby of RPG using suiciding sticky bomb users all off the radar.

• Like 2

streetx1xracer

That is THE WORST right there. I'd rather fight a lobby of RPG using suiciding sticky bomb users all off the radar.

Basically sounds like the airport in Gta4

Incredible fun if you had friendly fire off.

Edited by streetx1xracer
  • Like 2

GAUNTLET HELLFIRE

Definitely people who abuse passive. The most annoying thing I have experienced so far is coming out of the LSC and getting killed straight away and then the guy went passive when I went back to kill him and he followed me around for 10 minutes so I put a bounty on him and as soon as he came out of passive he left. A few minutes later someone in another lobby claimed the bounty. I have no problem with suicide bombers and RPG lovers because that is me and that is why we are given RPGs. Another annoying thing is when someone messages you to not kill them and then have them kill you a few minutes later and run away to their yacht. That guy got a bounty and mugger when a random was close to them the random ended up getting more than $10,000.

PrisonerOfEarth

Well, I'm guilty of only 2 of these.

1. Players who hide atop distant rooftops, picking off players engaged in other deeds?

2. Players who lay mines outside of LS Customs, so when you pull in, BLAMMO!!

I do the latter to see if the player that I killed would come after me. On another note I despise RPG fighters, bulletproof helmet p*ssies and those who kill you then run in their apartments.

• Like 1

SuperJude™
Basically sounds like the airport in Gta4

Incredible fun if you had friendly fire off.

That's where I used to troll people with my troll character.

Airport, RPG's, Friendly Fire ON.

It was glorious.

Seriously though, Auto Aim should be included in this list. Killing somebody with Auto Aim then bragging about it is about as dumb as dumb can be. No offense to he auto aimers, I understand life is hard and so is aiming.

• Like 6

What I like to do is rig a car with an ignition bomb and block LSC, and hide off radar nearby to watch. As soon as they die I go in passive mode and air thrust :D.

However, there are some players are smart enough to blow the car up BEFORE going into it as opposed to moving it and getting blown up.

Edited by Fixxated

You do realize there's an "Other" option there, big guy? ;)

• Like 2

SuperJude™

It does not quite cover the anger and fury I feel towards Auto Aim though!

That said, I will respect your comment and vote "other"

It does not quite cover the anger and fury I feel towards Auto Aim though!

That said, I will respect your comment and vote "other"

See, now I love the Auto Aim. Not for myself, though, but because when I roll away and the other player is still shooting at a bush, I can lay into him with my amazing free aim skills and take him down.

Same thing when distance fighting and leading a running player with bullets, just to watch them try to lock on without success.

Also, I love Survivals and I'm always amazed when the Auto Aim players die before me. It's so much easier to just aim your gun and wait for those rednecks to come running. :)

• Like 1

there is a counter , though :

~ RPG : an environment with many static object ( such as indestructible fences ) can be used as blast shield . heavily armored vehicles like insurgent or a tank is perfect counter

~ rooftop sharpshooters : if their targets were too close , they can't attack you . some players experienced scope glitch ( at which the target's texture disappears if the sniper zooms in ) and ineffective aganist bulletproof vehicles

~ suicide bombers : rolling sideways may help ( or at least allows you survive the blast ) . also if their target are in confined area , it's useless to attempt suicide bombing

~ off radar : though difficult to counter , if the target looks around he/she may can see the off-radar . also calling 911 > police might helps you ( or if you were in police station )

~ interior killing : a word of warning ; before you start to enter the store , look on the map first or passive mode . if they trap you , suicide often works but pushing one door and quickly slip to the door's gap may work

~ minefields : T20s , new armored vehicles & insurgent

~ kill n run : N/A

~ passive abuse : keep aiming them with RPG/auto shotty may work . however there are wide variety ways to counter passive abuses ( but if the victim is playing with jet , then it's near-impossible )

You left out players that put ignition bombs on modded rare spawn vehicles look alikes and leave them at their spawn locations. (such as the Gold Dubsta, and yes, I know... other option lol)

Oh, and for sticky bombs, it's always fun to place them on another players back. Then, if they kill you, you detonate it. Or wait for them to hop in their hot pink T20 and quickly place a $2K bounty and detonate the sticky before they have a chance to jump back out.

CrysisAverted

Passive is annoying as f*ck but I voted RPG spam

You can f*cking buy ammo in your deathmatch and that just leads to everybody blowing up every deathmatch

Business_Cat

Modders with God Mode. Because there is always a strategy against everything else.

Edited by Severus_Bolton

CarimboHanky

passive abusers are the scum of this game, specially on newgen with the passive ghost.

perfect example of this, im in my jey, this jet noob try to kill me with his jet, i do my twist and turn and end up behind him and take him out with easy. the formule is repeated 3-4 times with the same results.

minutes later i see the notification that he went off radar, so i start flying low between the buildings around alta street and integrity apartment, knowing that he would crash if he try to attack me and he crashed, he goes grab another jet and goes passive, tailing me for a good 15minutes, coming out of passive to kill me as i was engaging another jet.

mbNwi8mZfUOz57Orij18FA_0_0.jpg

pic of that first kill!

Edited by CarimboHanky

Gotta love those assholes who abuse Passive Mode to kill others.Passive Mode was a mistake,it ruins the action for everybody.

Edited by Arachne

Misanthrope Z

idiots who kill you and immediately leave, or run away,but then still immediately leave the session when you get close.

idiots who will abuse pussy tactics, such as blowing themselves up at the first sign of danger, and then call you a coward for not wasting your time on K/D obsessed dumbf*cks who can't be killed, simply because they keep killing themselves.

idiots who feel like hot sh*t when they gang up on one person, still get dominated and proceed to talk sh*t as if they've forgotten what the score was the very second they respawned.

idiots who seem to want to ban every single arsenal except for auto-aim and guns, because they're too braindead to come up with different strategies, and therefore have no idea how to combat anything that isn't a meat puppet carrying an uzi.

....guess i'll vote "other"

SuperJude™

I flagrantly use and abuse the RPG so nobody should vote for that one, I won't let you people make me look bad like that.

:-D

See, now I love the Auto Aim. Not for myself, though, but because when I roll away and the other player is still shooting at a bush, I can lay into him with my amazing free aim skills and take him down.

Same thing when distance fighting and leading a running player with bullets, just to watch them try to lock on without success.

Also, I love Survivals and I'm always amazed when the Auto Aim players die before me. It's so much easier to just aim your gun and wait for those rednecks to come running. :)

I remember trying in Red Dead I could play Free Aim with Auto Aimers. I noticed they were always roll roll rolling around and dancing. Someone explained it t me and to this day, it still works. Roll, dance, headshot, have auto aimer call BS or accuse you of lagging/hacking.

I got stuck doing the Los Santos Connection mission with Auto Aimers because I was drunk and accepted a random invite and clicked through "yes" to change of aim without thinking.

Naturally they all died and I made them watch me do the entire level with the Buzzard miniguns. That was fitting justice.

UtterTehSEAL

People who use the RPG as their primary have ruined deathmatches and kill any fun in freemode wars. Seriously get some skill use a gun. Hell even people who just spam the Assault Shotgun are less annoying than people who spam RPGs.

The thing I probably hate most, are the people that commit suicide as soon as you're close to killing them (of course they killed you first). I usually get my tank and spawn kill them, they're too stupid to go into passive mode and too slow to commit suicide.

Also passive mode abusers... Can't be bothered with them and usually just leave or go into passive mode myself. With friends we chase them until they leave.

Edited by kaasje
  • Like 4

The thing I probably hate most, are the people that commit suicide as soon as you're close to killing them (of course they killed you first). I usually get my tank and spawn kill them, they're too stupid to go into passive mode and too slow to commit suicide.

Also passive mode abusers... Can't be bothered with them and usually just leave or go into passive mode myself. With friends we chase them until they leave.

This, no excuses they're the worst ones along with the passive kids.

If you're scared of getting killed go play with Lego

Suicide bomber with c4 on him? You should be happy that this doesn't appear in real life in your city instead.

All of these things that you hate, lots of players do.

BECAUSE you get mad about them.

Just saying.

Edited by BatFerYou

From the list of choices you gave us, I'd say the passive mode abusers are the worst.

Especially if you are engaging in a free roam battle with multiple people, someone leaving passive as soon as you're off-guard targeting someone else are terrible.

But these guys are the worst:

idiots who will abuse pussy tactics, such as blowing themselves up at the first sign of danger, and then call you a coward for not wasting your time on K/D obsessed dumbf*cks who can't be killed, simply because they keep killing themselves

Having a fight with someone that every damn time he kills you, or you damage him enough that he's almost dead, you see him dropping down with the message prompt in the bottom left corner popping up:

"xxKDratioCODc*ntxx has chosen the easy way out"

I don't care that much about k/d, but if you don't want to have a simple fight on the same level as me on something that's not more than just a game that's supposed to provide fun, don't engage me at all.

I instantly go in passive and go on my way, laughing at the inevitable hate messages I will receive.

• Like 1