Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

General Scrotum

DYOM Website Support

Recommended Posts

Lendov

Hello, don't know if I already asked this, but...How do you make a timed objective? Example: "You have 5 minutes to get in the car or the mission fails."

So, how do you make the mission fail after the timer runs out...? Can you even do it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
8 minutes ago, Lendov said:

Hello, don't know if I already asked this, but...How do you make a timed objective? Example: "You have 5 minutes to get in the car or the mission fails."

So, how do you make the mission fail after the timer runs out...? Can you even do it?

 

Just add a timelimit objective, and increase it to 5 seconds. The mission will then fail after 5 seconds. Please note that you have to add a new timelimit objective at 0 seconds in order to cancel the previous timelimit objective, or the countdown keeps going. For your example it would be like this:

Objective 1: Timeout or cutscene intructing the player that he has 5 seconds to get to the car

Objective 2: Add Timelimit objective, set at 5 seconds

Objective 3: Enter car objective

Objective 4: Add Timelimit objective, set at 0 seconds

 

Then the rest of the mission.

 

Note that you can have as many objectives as you want in between the two Timelimit objectives. The countdown will keep going until it arrives at the new Timelimit objective set at 0 seconds.

(Also, this topic is for website support by the way :))

Edited by RithRake24
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lendov
3 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

Just add a timelimit objective, and increase it to 5 seconds. The mission will then fail after 5 seconds. Please note that you have to add a new timelimit objective at 0 seconds in order to cancel the previous timelimit objective, or the countdown keeps going. For your example it would be like this:

Objective 1: Timeout or cutscene intructing the player that he has 5 seconds to get to the car

Objective 2: Add Timelimit objective, set at 5 seconds

Objective 3: Enter car objective

Objective 4: Add Timelimit objective, set at 0 seconds

 

Then the rest of the mission.

 

Note that you can have as many objectives as you want in between the two Timelimit objectives. The countdown will keep going until it arrives at the new Timelimit objective set at 0 seconds.

(Also, this topic is for website support by the way :))

That was quick! Thank you so much :)

I know it's for the website, is there a forum support just for dyom?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
3 minutes ago, Lendov said:

That was quick! Thank you so much :)

I know it's for the website, is there a forum support just for dyom?

I think you could just create a new topic in the DYOM Help and Support subforum. :) 

Edited by RithRake24
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnDReJ98

@GUSPUS I guess you will have to wait for Patrick or Dutchy to do that.

 

@Martin_Strada Done.

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GodzillaGTAGamer

please add the "Forgot Password?" system to DYOM website. In that case, if you had forgotten your password. You can restore it back with this.


Currently, there is no "Forgot Password?" in DYOM website. Meaning, if you forgets the passwords of your account. You will losing your account forever

 

I've been losing my old account called as GodzillaGTADyom in DYOM website because i have forgets the password of my account. In that case, i will continuously upload my missions in DYOM website with my second account that is going to be called as "GodzillaGTADyom2ForgottenPassword"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
T14GO

@AnDReJ98 It's been over 2 years since I sent a message in Dutchy3010's inbox and to this day no reply. She was online a few days after I sent the message, but did not return any replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnDReJ98

Yea I know, she's inactive and there's no use in trying to contact her right now, unfortunately. What is your issue again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
it's poundcake time
AnDReJ98

Done. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Medallion

I have some requests too, can you look at these please?

1.Request for moving this mission from this profile to this profile

Reason: The profile (TURKGUCU) is no more used by myself and I can't reach it either.

 

2.Request for changing the profile name.

Current name: Mister Silent

New name: Saint Medallion

Reason: Mister Silent is outdated, there are not anything present to be able to connect with it.

 

I would be grateful if you fulfill my requests. :)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RithRake24
8 hours ago, Saint Medallion said:

I have some requests too, can you look at these please?

1.Request for moving this mission from this profile to this profile

Reason: The profile (TURKGUCU) is no more used by myself and I can't reach it either.

 

2.Request for changing the profile name.

Current name: Mister Silent

New name: Saint Medallion

Reason: Mister Silent is outdated, there are not anything present to be able to connect with it.

 

I would be grateful if you fulfill my requests. :)

 

 

I've let @AnDReJ98 know, he'll look into it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Medallion
6 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

I've let @AnDReJ98 know, he'll look into it soon.

Much obliged, looking forward to it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnDReJ98
Posted (edited)

@Saint Medallion Done. 👍

Edited by AnDReJ98
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Medallion
49 minutes ago, AnDReJ98 said:

@Saint Medallion Done. 👍

Much obliged, sir. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GalacticXp1

Evening, I have a request

 

My DYOM page Galactic

 

Can  you delete missions (MOTW #101) and (no mission) there just empty files.

 

Appreciate it if you take my request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnDReJ98

@it's poundcake time You will have to copy the tutorial since there is no option to move it (from what I see). Won't take more than 10 seconds. 

 

@GalacticXp1 Done.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lendov

Can you please delete this mission here: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/61171

Because I messed up and put the wrong file and I can't find the original mission file. Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LG123

Hey, could you delete my missions and storylines, and remove my account? No further use for it. 

 

The username is: boombiacth (bad spelling, I know)

If you require the password, can you email me on this address: [email protected] 

 

I have had to create a Gmail account to post this as it won't let me use my main address 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.