3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Understand Not Having Story DLC...

AccountNoLongerUsed

AccountNoLongerUsed

But I do not understand not letting us use the latest DLC cars in single player. Seriously, what the hell Rockstar. How am I gonna know what car to get and what not to get if I can't test them out in SP.

Totallycasual

Not saying i agree with the tactic but i guess they do it to keep the exclusivity of a lot of stuff in GTAO, if all of the cars and stuff from GTAO were migrated to single player maybe we wouldn't touch online lol

Officer Garza

It's due to the vehicles being locked in the online missions and you unlock them after completion.

• Like 2

AccountNoLongerUsed

It's due to the vehicles being locked in the online missions and you unlock them after completion.

Thats only for the Heist DLC Vehicles, and no, you still don't unlock them in SP. It seems that DLC pack and all DLC after Ill Gotten Gains Part 2 have been and are going to be Online Only.

• Like 2

Yes, that sucks... I refuse to play online only for exclusive content

I have PS4, so i can't mod GTA V. I had to use other means to get online cars

7o1bGKa.jpg

yiDRhRy.jpg

JAkPSAE.jpg

csbxVQ1.jpg

Edited by Frito-Man
  • Like 10

ClaudeSpeed1911

Yes, that sucks... I refuse to play online only for exclusive content

I have PS4, so i can't mod GTA V. I had to use other means to get online cars

Are these screen PC or PS4?

VenomsnakeVII
Well how did you manage that? If you don't feel comfortable releasing that info on here then feel free to OM me! I'd like to know myself! Thanks.

Mods. Franklin animation is a dead giveaway.

Edited by VenomsnakeVII

Well how did you manage that? If you don't feel comfortable releasing that info on here then feel free to OM me! I'd like to know myself! Thanks.

It actually isn't, the animation is tied to the buccaneer, if you manage to spawn it in single player and take the roof off, any player will rest their arm like that. The car is modded in though, had a similar tool we used to use on the PS3 to do it, it involved putting the save onto a memory stick, transfer it to your PC, mod it using the tool, then transfer it back to the PS3, I forgot what the tool was called now haha Edited by J4M3Z

Dangerous and sad
Well how did you manage that? If you don't feel comfortable releasing that info on here then feel free to OM me! I'd like to know myself! Thanks.Mods. Franklin animation is a dead giveaway.It actually isn't, the animation is tied to the buccaneer, if you manage to spawn it in single player and take the roof off, any player will rest their arm like that. The car is modded in though, had a similar tool we used to use on the PS3 to do it, it involved putting the save onto a memory stick, transfer it to your PC, mod it using the tool, then transfer it back to the PS3, I forgot what the tool was called now haha Save editor by xb36hazard

Mods. Franklin animation is a dead giveaway.It actually isn't, the animation is tied to the buccaneer, if you manage to spawn it in single player and take the roof off, any player will rest their arm like that. The car is modded in though, had a similar tool we used to use on the PS3 to do it, it involved putting the save onto a memory stick, transfer it to your PC, mod it using the tool, then transfer it back to the PS3, I forgot what the tool was called now haha Save editor by xb36hazard

That's it! Thanks I couldn't remember the name for the life of me aha, been a long time though :p

I beat the single player 100% twice now.. both times.. I just found no reason to return to it after completing it. Do people actually run around in single player doing nothing? The online has more content at this point.

It would be cool if those new cars were available as you were progressing through the main storyline sure... but does it really matter? There's already so many damn cars.

Edited by Nick930930

I beat the single player 100% twice now.. both times.. I just found no reason to return to it after completing it. Do people actually run around in single player doing nothing? The online has more content at this point.

It would be cool if those new cars were available as you were progressing through the main storyline sure... but does it really matter? There's already so many damn cars.

I used to play a lot on the PS3 version with friends, up until around mid 2014, it was only when the PC version came out that I've started playing again lol, to answer your question, I play single player a lot more now thanks to the mods for single player, if it wasn't for the mods I'd have probably given up on it long ago aha Edited by J4M3Z

Do people actually run around in single player doing nothing?

I do, on every Gta since Gta III...

I always find something to do, without the fear of another player ruin my fun.

• Like 4

chilleverest

See, this is the thing, this is exactly why people complained. There is no intentional replay value in SP just so RS could haul people to online, same reason they are delaying the SP dlc or whatever that is coming.

Yeah, I agree; it sucks not having the online content in story mode anymore, but I highly doubt that will change any time soon. I've already moved on from Grand Theft Auto for the time being. I still find enjoyment in both story mode and online every once and awhile, which is why I haven't sold my copy yet.

The answer really is cash cards.

I wasted money on a tampa. If I could have tested it out I wouldn't have bought one. When new updates come out tons of players buy cash cards to fund the new purchases right away.

They all pretend they had twenty million in the bank but they don't, they just buy a cash card and go get a yacht or T20.

What i Can't understand is how some people can sit here complaining about Rockstar not releasing any updates for Story Mode and yet you still play GTA Online when deep down you know that this was their plan all along. Unfortunately you can't have it both ways. For this is exactly the reason why we will never get substantial dlc (or any for that matter) for SP. It's over so best to move on to other great Single Player games.

Thankfully on PC soon we will be able to make our own SP DLC complete with missions.

This a demo of multiple mods showcasing that.

Edited by K0ol-G-R4P

You do know that there is a MP to SP glitch right?, i ported several cars, including several lowriders

Well how did you manage that? If you don't feel comfortable releasing that info on here then feel free to OM me! I'd like to know myself! Thanks.Mods. Franklin animation is a dead giveaway.You do know that there is a MP to SP glitch right?, i ported several cars, including several lowriders

Shhhhhhh...

cremefraiche

Mods. Franklin animation is a dead giveaway.You do know that there is a MP to SP glitch right?, i ported several cars, including several lowriders

Shhhhhhh...

What's the glitch>