2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Swift Deluxe VS SuperVolito (Carbon)

The First Hunter

Vehicle comparison  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Which Helicopter is better?

• SuperVolito (Carbon)
    • Swift Deluxe

Any helicopter with retractable wheels is a winner in my books.

I own 4 swifts.

Zero volito's.

Airwolf for the win.

Volito.

Setting aside how much better it looks, it does all the things the Deluxe does for a fraction of the price.

I think the Swift is quicker. It lives up to its name, lol.

And I love the retractable wheels.

wavingmountains.gif

Swift Deluxe. It's the fastest helicopter in the game. (Broughy confirmed it)

Edited by lol232

swift for sure

and interestingly when I looked up "yacht helicopter" a lot of the images were of swift-like choppers (and froggers).

CrysisAverted

the chopper that resembles this one

• Like 3

Swift by far. Feels alot faster and alot more manoeuvrable. Also has pop down wheels. What's not to love?!

Have a Carbon on my Yacht, only ever use for hopping back to land.

Yep - literally! The Swift (and Savage - although it counts for less, since the Savage isn't anywhere near as fast) gets the same benefit from retracting the landing gear as planes/jets like the Velum/Lazer. Stow the wheels, and there's a subtle-but-noticeable improvement to everything from handling to speed.

The base stats of the SuperVolito and the Swift are pretty much balanced - but that's with gear down on the Swift, so it beats the SuperVolito when applying the bonuses above. And when it comes to the variants, the Carbon performs exactly the same as the regular SuperVolito, yet the Deluxe is marginally better than the regular Swift.

Yep - literally! The Swift (and Savage - although it counts for less, since the Savage isn't anywhere near as fast) gets the same benefit from retracting the landing gear as planes/jets like the Velum/Lazer. Stow the wheels, and there's a subtle-but-noticeable improvement to everything from handling to speed.

The base stats of the SuperVolito and the Swift are pretty much balanced - but that's with gear down on the Swift, so it beats the SuperVolito when applying the bonuses above. And when it comes to the variants, the Carbon performs exactly the same as the regular SuperVolito, yet the Deluxe is marginally better than the regular Swift.

ah so the boost wasn't just a placebo effect!

Both my characters have the golden Swift Deluxe (I was throwing money away on my PS3 accounts after it was confirmed no more updates, but before I was going to transfer to PS4)

One of my characters has the Aquarius yacht with the Supervoltio Carbon.

If you are looking at what you want on your yacht, the Carbon is better:

Though it can be more of a handful to fly (and tail-heavy when landing), it's more nimble than the Swift and has a smaller diameter for the rotor disk, so it can get into and between spaces the Swift can't.

The yacht's helicopter's job is to get you to shore quickly. While the Swift can get a higher speed of a bit of distance, the span from ship to shore is short and it's like using an Adder to cover a distance that a FQ2 can cross in nearly the same time. While I'd prefer to have the gold Swift (or a regular one) as a Pegasus-delivered vehicle, I prefer the Carbon for yacht duty.

BOTH helicopters have the "luxury" champagne and internet in the back and both automatically disable and prevent Passive Mode whenever someone is inside them, flying or parked.

I like the Super Volito's styling and smaller footprint. It's a cool little helicopter. I already owned the Swift Deluxe too so I didn't really need another one on my yacht.

ah so the boost wasn't just a placebo effect!

Definitely works - it's more noticeable on jets, because with gear down, they handle a bit worse (there's a slight 'wobble', like the plane's hit turbulence), but also travel slower, which makes them easier to land.

Wasn't sure if the Swift had the same improvement from stowing the landing gear, but when I tested the vertical speed of some of the faster helicopters, the Swift is rougly equal to the Buzzard with gear down, but with gear up, it's noticeably faster. Tried climbing from the bottom of the Maze Bank Tower to clearing the top - with gear down, 12-ish seconds with the Swift/Buzzard, but 10 seconds with the Swift's wheels up.

My simplified response:

For your Pegasus list: (assuming you already have a Buzzard and, optionally, a Savage)

Gold Swift Deluxe > Supervolito Carbon > peasant-variants of Swift > peasant-version Supervolito

For your yacht: (reasons given a post above)

Supervolito Carbon > Swift "wannabe" Deluxe

Edited by ash-274

The First Hunter

My simplified response:

For your Pegasus list: (assuming you already have a Buzzard and, optionally, a Savage)

Gold Swift Deluxe > Supervolito Carbon > peasant-variants of Swift > peasant-version Supervolito

I just can't understand this "Peasant" Bullsh*t! Are you an Arab princess or something like that?

The only difference between the deluxes is the ugly gold paint job and the only difference between Supervolito's is the carbon panels

• Like 2

I absolutely adore my pure white swift deluxe but also think the Super volito Carbon is a cool chopper too....

My simplified response:

I just can't understand this "Peasant" Bullsh*t! Are you an Arab princess or something like that?

The only difference between the deluxes is the ugly gold paint job and the only difference between Supervolito's is the carbon panels

Nope. I'm just be deliberately over-the-top.

The regular Swifts don't have the champagne/internet in the back. Both Supervolito versions and the Swift Deluxe do. It's been suggested that the gold Swift is slightly faster, but I doubt that

The First Hunter

My simplified response:

Nope. I'm just be deliberately over-the-top.

The regular Swifts don't have the champagne/internet in the back. Both Supervolito versions and the Swift Deluxe do. It's been suggested that the gold Swift is slightly faster, but I doubt that

I thought you meant the Yacht swift deluxe by "Peasant swift deluxe" and I didn't know that the normal supervolito doesn't have the champagne

Swift Deluxe GOLDEN > Supervoltio Carbon > Swift Deluxe (peasant version)

So you're an Arab princess...

RollsReus1959

Swift for sure and its a real life expensive helicopter.

The Super Volito doesn't even look that great. Kind of cheap looking compared to others.

Smooth Longsack

The swift is buttery smooth with a higher top speed and retractable wheels.

The super v has smaller rotor blades and accelerates faster. It is also the most difficult heli to land.

The swift is a better chopper, imo.

Swift Classic.

The deluxe aircraft are completely worthless in public free roam since you can't use passive.