2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

The Gaming Chat Café

Hit by Lightning

Failed Again

Tired of waiting  for undead nightmare for rdr2

maybe this.

for those days when you're just too tired to get out of bed:

the debate is over. Standing or sitting desk..It's GAME OVER MAN!

You Don't Even Have to Sit Up Under Your Own Power With This Motorized Gaming Bed (msn.com)

Japanese gaming bed

Edited by Failed Again

• 2 weeks later...

CIDLTRl.jpg

I just added up my steam game collection and I'm now at 152 games with steam

games I have with Ubisoft below , not available at steam are

assassin's creed valhalla  and dawn of ragnarok dlc

Far Cry 6

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Watch Dogs: Legion

• Like 1

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

Failed Again

I've seen this guys work before . Accessibility/

Please share. I am sure many would love something like this. Hope it's picked up by MS/ PS

Edited by Failed Again

I'm installing enderal forgotten stories (special edition)  from steam it's free, and only requires you have  the elder scrolls v skyrim special edition  in your steam library , this install is 22 gb 

the games has  bad screen resolution setting's  no screen resolution 1920x1080 choice and it is to quick on the xbox  one axis  joysticks, goes to quickly  and loose

Edited by Craigsters

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind turns 20 today!

From a lowly outlander prisoner to the reincarnation of a god-king, the province of Vvardenfell and RPGs as a genre was never the same after this.

Here's to two decades of riding those silt striders, being terrorized by cliff racers and slaying gods

Not to mention fulfilling dubious prophecies, taking part in political intrigue between royal houses, the various interesting guilds and religious factions and just experiencing all that Vvardenfall and Dunmeri culture has to offer, both the exotic and the cruel

hippity hoppity Argonians are property: Third era Dunmeri

Spoiler

aBPSTgmLcpmjIiRE7eL8WkxkquOPcPIwhIyx7Xm4

400px-MW-place-Aldruhn.jpg

99a0d94b4b013fd2c6e4865624dceba6.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJeb0uZsjIawSt_L03ihu

Caius_Cosades.png

dd0nxq5-47526123-7133-4e09-9099-32a8fd61

Glory to Lord Nerevar, Lord Moon and Star!

• Like 1

JP0cYXG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Just had my mind blown.  Hear me out...

I was walking by one of my MAME boxes and saw the name "Bob Saget" flashing by followed by some Street Fighter action.  Then the name "Van Damme"...followed by some Street Fighter action.

There was an arcade game "Street Fighter the Movie" that used all the stars of the film as the characters.  Absolutely wacky.

48 minutes ago, trip said:

There was an arcade game "Street Fighter the Movie" that used all the stars of the film as the characters.  Absolutely wacky.

God, i remember playing that as a bair on the PSOne. Kylie wasn't half bad in the movie, either. :p

Failed Again

Perhaps this should be moved to Gaming Industry?

Microsoft acquisition of Blizzard in possible peril.

2 states included in 11 ongoing  lawsuits.

quick note from states suit- Loss of Pension value(New York) selling at a discounted price:

This alleged breach of fiduciary duty would leave Kotick facing liability, according to the suit, making him unfit to negotiate the sale of the company to Microsoft. Because of his compromised position, the suit claims, Kotick negotiated an unfavorable deal for shareholders, which the suit says was designed as an escape plan for himself and the company’s directors.

Activision sued by New York City over sale to Microsoft - Polygon

Edited by Failed Again

• 2 weeks later...
universetwisters

TF2 is taken over by bots and it makes me so upset like yo I just wanna play sawmill without being sniped by some sniper across the map the second I leave spawn

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 2:17 AM, universetwisters said:

TF2 is taken over by bots and it makes me so upset like yo I just wanna play sawmill without being sniped by some sniper across the map the second I leave spawn

I'd settle for an official Valve release of TF2 in the state it was in at the Goldrush update tbh. Game was at it's best then.

universetwisters
4 hours ago, Jason said:

I'd settle for an official Valve release of TF2 in the state it was in at the Goldrush update tbh. Game was at it's best then.

That was well before I started playing TF2 but as long as I can still make elaborate engineer nests I’ll be happy. I would miss MvM tho 

2 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

That was well before I started playing TF2 but as long as I can still make elaborate engineer nests I’ll be happy. I would miss MvM tho 

I played all sorts of TF2 maps/modes back in the day, vanilla, jump, surf, fun maps, custom maps, and the game was by far away the best it's been around that time across all modes and map types. Not perfectly balanced as that's just impossible but it was pure and not as convoluted as it is these days.

I'd probably say that "golden period" lasted up until about the heavy update, as with the scout update they started going against their design principles which they laid down in the dev walkthrough mode. Goldrush and other maps also got butchered after a while as they started going nuts flinging cover everywhere to accommodate for all their bullsh*t they kept adding to the game.

The whole bot stuff though is crazy to read about tbh, I'd love to know who is doing it and why cause it makes no sense to me lol. Sadly Valve has treated TF2 (by their own words, if I recall) as an experiment hub for their future games for a long long time which is why it's in the state it's in, really. They used it to test matchmaking models and stuff which killed community servers which were the lifeblood of the game.

• Best Bru 1

universetwisters
49 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'd love to know who is doing it and why cause it makes no sense to me lol

Some f*ckin PUSSY that's who

Some of the best fighting games ever made period.

People complaining about diversity these days but this is how you do it. It had a lot of stereotypes but blacks and Latinos adored these games (except for Icon EA ruined that one). Shame what EA went on to do to the series later. 

Edited by Zello

From Obsidian. Apparently this game is the director of Fallout NV and Pillars of Eternity's dream project. 

Game gives me vibes of being the next Undertale for lack of a better comparison. Graphics look like a medieval painting and apparently gameplay is almost purely dialogue based and no combat. 

It's about this painter who tries to solve the murder of his friend though it is never revealed who it is even at the end apparently, you have to choose who you feel it is after seeing the accused and analysing the clues and stuff. 

Was showcased at the recent Xbox+Bethesda show

This must be the game which I read is inspired by Disco Elysium, and them saying "narrative-driven games with distinctive art style" basically confirms it. I love New Vegas and Disco Elysium, but couldn't get into Pillars of Eternity, so I'm interested in Pentiment.

Xbox has really become the console for RPGS lol. Bethesda series' (TES, Fallout, Starfield) and Obsidian series' (Outer worlds, Avowed, Pentiment). If you are an RPG fan and have gamepass then these may just be your golden years

Uncle Sikee Atric
1 hour ago, AkshayKumar said:

Xbox has really become the console for RPGS lol. Bethesda series' (TES, Fallout, Starfield) and Obsidian series' (Outer worlds, Avowed, Pentiment). If you are an RPG fan and have gamepass then these may just be your golden years

I have my RPG already, it's called Wildermyth, and it's awesome.

MOaRJRr.jpg

Failed Again
On 6/21/2022 at 6:18 PM, AJT FireTiger said:

Looking forward to SF6

Not, Starfield New Vega

On 6/18/2022 at 10:34 PM, Uncle Sikee Atric said:

I have my RPG already, it's called Wildermyth, and it's awesome.

There are also a few good PS-exclusive RPGs like Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, and Horizon, IMO. But, they're more like open-world games with RPG elements. I'm not a fan of Bethesda-style games, though. Although, I dip into Skyrim every now and then to roleplay as a merchant Knight. MS is more modder-friendly and leans more towards being mod-friendly compared to Sony.

Speaking of Platforms, I've been gaming on PS and PC since 2006, although, I don't have the energy to build and maintain a PC anymore. I just wish Sony would implement 1440p support. I would love to get myself a 4k HDR OLED someday since they're more future-proof. But, playing 60fps 1440p games (which I prefer) on a 4k screen just sucks.

Good thing Xbox had it supported day one. Everytime I open this up, PS fanboys would tell me to get a f*king PC, like wth? I love my PS5, what's wrong with asking for a feature?

Edited by DODI3OG

Failed Again

LG C1

on sale at US  Amazon 6/30/22

LG OLED C1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160), 120Hz Refresh Rate, AI-Powered 4K, Dolby Cinema, WiSA Ready, Gaming Mode (OLED48C1PUB, 2021)

$796######

On 7/1/2022 at 3:41 AM, Failed Again said:

LG C1

on sale at US  Amazon 6/30/22

LG OLED C1 Series 48” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV (3840 x 2160), 120Hz Refresh Rate, AI-Powered 4K, Dolby Cinema, WiSA Ready, Gaming Mode (OLED48C1PUB, 2021)

$796######

I hope they go on sale in my country too. It's time for my mom to buy a new TV anyway. But, the $800 might be too steep for her. If I was employed, I'd probably be saving for it.

Failed Again
2 hours ago, DODI3OG said:

I hope they go on sale in my country too. It's time for my mom to buy a new TV anyway. But, the $800 might be too steep for her. If I was employed, I'd probably be saving for it.

Best luck !

universetwisters

Tbh them getting rid of the open world exploration that was in the sims 3 for its sequel was the worst thing that could’ve happened to the sims

• Like 1