1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

The Gaming Chat Café

Hit by Lightning

looks like amazon is making video games now  new world  

MMO only no single player

Edited by Craigsters

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On the Waterfront 1954 M.Brando

• 3 weeks later...

The Reno Air Races: Full Collection offers 40 officially licensed aircraft, including many famous “Gold” champions like Miss America, Voodoo, Baron’s Revenge, and many of the other top racers. All these amazing aircraft and the full online racing experience are included. The Expansion Pack and Full collection will be available for purchase in the Microsoft Flight Simulator marketplace on November 18. The sky is calling!

Edited by Failed Again

• 2 weeks later...

I don't work on Fridays so today I get to sit and play Forza 5 and the new CoD all day.  Yay!

Random thought but, f*ck i would like to have total remake of Driver 2 with modern ps5 generation graphics🤤. Was one of my favorite games of my childhood playing this on ps1. So fun and liked it so much especially just free mode driving.

Still remember that train chasing mission at 3:45. It was very hard mission as a kid.

Maybe both driver 1 and 2

Edited by Mktz1
  • Like 1

Where is the Elden Ring topic in here? I wanted to browse that topic but i can't seem to find it despite using the search function :/

JP0cYXG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

1 hour ago, Wayne Kerr said:

Where is the Elden Ring topic in here? I wanted to browse that topic but i can't seem to find it despite using the search function :/

Do you remember such topic? I tried to find it now too but it doesn't seem to exist. Only a few posts mentioning the game.

1 minute ago, 0909090 said:

Do you remember such topic? I tried to find it now too but it doesn't seem to exist. Only a few posts mentioning the game.

I don't remember tbh, I only remember many members here were hyped about Elden Ring reveal on E3 but I don't know which topic I saw that exactly.

The gameplay trailer for Elden Ring was recently released and I wanted to see GTAF's reaction to it but seems like there is no thread surprisingly. 

I could make a thread to start things off but I suspect there was a thread but it may have been hidden accidentally or something because hard to believe no one created a topic for it considering how hyped it is lol. 

JP0cYXG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

If there ever was a thread for the game it's been deleted off the face of the Earth, which is not typically how we do things, so I'm leaning towards there never being a thread for it.

From games aren't massively popular on GTAF really so it's not that surprising.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Kerr said:

I don't remember tbh, I only remember many members here were hyped about Elden Ring reveal on E3 but I don't know which topic I saw that exactly.

The gameplay trailer for Elden Ring was recently released and I wanted to see GTAF's reaction to it but seems like there is no thread surprisingly. 

I could make a thread to start things off but I suspect there was a thread but it may have been hidden accidentally or something because hard to believe no one created a topic for it considering how hyped it is lol. 

Feel free to do so, I don't think there is a Souls topic at all. I am pretty hyped about it too, but overall GTAF doesn't seem to be interested in these games much. You could see how certain topics like Saints Row are a lot more popular than others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice gets RTX, DLSS, and FSR support for PC version

Getting the premium PC treatment

NOTE*   this is the original release, not the upcoming version 

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice gets RTX, DLSS, and FSR support for PC version | Windows Central

Edited by Failed Again

• 3 weeks later...

Not going to lie.  Having wanted to be able to write video games since the birth of video games(true story)... there is nothing more satisfying than testing a game you wrote through a console on a tv.

My upcoming xbox release.  Sorry, just getting a bit excited since it is right at the finish line.

Sb0tHBb.jpg

*I think I may further investigate Atari homebrew just so I can produce my own game cartridges.  

Edited by trip
  • Like 1

Publisher's must have heard we loved their CG trailers without release dates, so they're going all out at this years TGA's.

Also none of the Guardians of the Galaxy cast being nominated for best performance is big lel.

Guardians of the Galaxy with some deserved recognition, I can go sleep now.

Didn't watch this year. Only read the highlights from here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/12/09/game-awards-announcements-highlights/

Apparently people were getting bored and leaving early lmaoo

Yea I tried to stay up to watch the entire thing but I gave up, way too long.

Happy to see It Takes Two win GoTY though, well deserved.

Nothing really exciting announced due to the barebones CG trailers we got loads of, Space Marine 2 looked pretty cool tho, as did Forspoken and Nightingale. ARC Raiders probably the more interesting thing on the night, it's a sci-fi co-op looter shooter which sounds generic as hell but the setting and scale looked fun.

yHMNac5.png

HB5kJ9h.png

I'm getting a new PC in January, the monitor is also a gaming PC 27" curved monitor for gaming comes this month

It's Financed by Dell Canada finance, open contract and 5% the first year, minimal  payment for the first year $20 CAD a month and if I can't buy it out within the first year, it's $130 a month

I was Financed for  $3,700 to build the tower and monitor, support is $119 a year, to do remote take over repair etc, I don't pirate anymore and my last alienware PC  never had issues, even when I may of visited pr0nhub on one or two occasions 

Edited by Craigsters
  • Like 2

"You don't understand! I could've had class. I could've been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."

On 12/10/2021 at 1:00 PM, Failed Again said:

Totally missed these two

Wait what?

Homeworld3?  Had no idea.

Telltale.  Love Telltale and I suspect that the small, trimmer Telltale will be the same.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 12:13 AM, Craigsters said:

I'm getting a new PC in January, the monitor is also a gaming PC 27" curved monitor for gaming comes this month

It's Financed by Dell Canada finance, open contract and 5% the first year, minimal  payment for the first year $20 CAD a month and if I can't buy it out within the first year, it's $130 a month

I was Financed for  $3,700 to build the tower and monitor, support is $119 a year, to do remote take over repair etc, I don't pirate anymore and my last alienware PC  never had issues, even when I may of visited pr0nhub on one or two occasions 

I'm guessing your bank can give you credit to spend on whatever you want. Why would you go with a pre-built? They are not only horrible value but they're also horribly built, like PCs from 2006 (check some of Gamer's Nexus' videos on YouTube).

That much money just for a 3060 is a yikes for me. Even in Europe prices aren't that bad.

The Audiophile Thread

XB271HU | TESORO Gram XS | Xtrfy MZ1 | Xbox Elite v2 | Hifiman Sundara | Fiio K9 Pro

i7 4790K 4.4 GHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB Crucial DDR3 | ADATA 256GB | Samsung 860 PRO 2TB

Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox Series X | PS2 | PS3 | Google Pixel 6 Pro

The new matrix demo looks awesome. 

At first I thought its real/from movie at the start of the video.

Edited by Mktz1

Hey!!!!!

My latest Xbox/Win game just passed certification and is published to the store.  Yay!   The graphics were done by our own @Graven

https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PC87FKG7063

If you want to check it out and not have to pay $1.49 feel free to cash in a free copy.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=532540&mstoken=XDMMH-664RG-PJK7K-XT23R-QHV3Z

Did I say Yay! yet?

edit:

Waaaa!!!!  i had to unlist it for now.  It has an issue with auto screen sizing.  ARGH!!!!!

edit:

All better...and re listed to the store

Edited by trip
  • Like 1

Any good WW1/WW2 action games out there? I've been playing through the Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V campaigns and looking for more since I can't get enough of the setting. I've played the Wolfenstein games already.

IPMBMBAP

• 3 weeks later...

I can only  install  3 games at once on my new PC, it  came with  a terabyte drive only and the OS is on it too, and I like leaving 400 gb for the OS  and games I may install that use mods

I have to buy a external gaming hard drive, got my eye on this WD Black 2TB P10 Game Drive Portable External Hard Drive Compatible with PS4 Xbox One PC and Mac WDBA2W0020BBKWESN  there's a 5tb version too for $159.99 CAD , both are on my watch list/ wish list at amazon

seen this as well at amazon WD 14TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBBGB0140HBK-NESN,Black :inlove: I'd never fill it

Only have the following installed

assassin's creed odyssey gold edition  it's install is 108 gb

assassin's creed valhalla gold edition it's install is 98.7 gb

Far Cry 6 gold edition it's install is 110 gb

Anyone picking up Dying Light 2? Coop will probs be fun i guess. I'm just a bit unsure on it to be fair, also got Elden Ring at the end of Feb so...idk.

Edited by DEADWOODZ