Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,102 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Hit by Lightning

The Gaming Chat Café

Am Shaegar

Got a notification from one of my forum inbox regarding a guy who is actually selling some sort of drugs called GodMode for gamers that boosts brain power to increase their productivity, and make them a better gamer???

Hehe..I mean, I don't think the situation has become so worse that gamers would need this kind of stuff to make them better gamer? The guy in question is Scott Miller. Sounds familiar but I don't recognize him that much. Microtransactions, and now drugs. I wonder what else is left to exploit us GAMERS?
The best, easy way to become a good gamer is to play good games that aren't too casual in nature that can be completed in a quick press of a button.

EDIT: Removed direct links to the website/video, which could perhaps be misunderstood as unauthorized advertisement.

Edited by Am Shaegar

Jason

It's probably just Adderall lol, the competitive eSports scene is kinda infamous for having a surprisingly widespread issue with it.

Noale

In case nobody is following the MGSV thread, I'm going to ask it here. I'm only at Mission 23 so if the spoilers go beyond that, just let me know that it's all explained later.

[spoiler ALERT FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HOURS OF METAL GEAR SOLID V]

Can anyone tell me the whole situation with Quiet and Snake? Was she not the one who attacked at the start of the game? Does Snake not recognize her when she shows back up as a sniper? Or did I miss something (a cassette perhaps) that goes into detail about it. At the moment, it just seems like Snake doesn't recognize her and has accepted her as a buddy. If it's something that gets explained later in the game, then I'll keep playing. It just bothers me at the moment.
Edited by Noale

AiraCobra

Has anybody played RIOT - Civil Unrest

If so how is it? Worth getting?

The reviews are mostly positive, But i'd like to see what ya'll have to say

Matrelith

In case nobody is following the MGSV thread, I'm going to ask it here. I'm only at Mission 23 so if the spoilers go beyond that, just let me know that it's all explained later.

[spoiler ALERT FOR THE FIRST COUPLE HOURS OF METAL GEAR SOLID V]

Can anyone tell me the whole situation with Quiet and Snake? Was she not the one who attacked at the start of the game? Does Snake not recognize her when she shows back up as a sniper? Or did I miss something (a cassette perhaps) that goes into detail about it. At the moment, it just seems like Snake doesn't recognize her and has accepted her as a buddy. If it's something that gets explained later in the game, then I'll keep playing. It just bothers me at the moment.

It gets explained later, no worries.

AiraCobra

Can anyone tell me the whole situation with Quiet and Snake? Was she not the one who attacked at the start of the game? Does Snake not recognize her when she shows back up as a sniper? Or did I miss something (a cassette perhaps) that goes into detail about it. At the moment, it just seems like Snake doesn't recognize her and has accepted her as a buddy. If it's something that gets explained later in the game, then I'll keep playing. It just bothers me at the moment

FYI instead of typing SPOILER ALERT why not use actual spoiler tags?

Insert Text Here

Edited by Ai®aCob®a

Fireman

Hitman's Paris "Showstopper" level is free to download and play forever. It's a special Holiday pack which includes a lot of the extra challenges for Paris.

Just log in on Steam and download it (between 15th of December and 5th of January) and you can keep it permanently.

Edited by Fireman

Happy Hunter

So the latest rumours on that RE2 Remake (no idea why they still haven't got anything out on it, its been ages) - are ... Meh. Hasn't got the old camera, don't even think it has typewriters (sounds like it autosaves?), they even cut the crocodile out, and stuff like the 4th survivor/Hunk's part.

I wasn't really hyped in the first place, RE5 was the last game I bought. It's just frustrating though. If you're remaking a 20 year old game, the main target is people who liked that game. All they had to do was make something with the same spirit and feel, like when they remade the first game.

Meh.

KilnerLUFC

So the latest rumours on that RE2 Remake (no idea why they still haven't got anything out on it, its been ages) - are ... Meh. Hasn't got the old camera, don't even think it has typewriters (sounds like it autosaves?), they even cut the crocodile out, and stuff like the 4th survivor/Hunk's part.

I wasn't really hyped in the first place, RE5 was the last game I bought. It's just frustrating though. If you're remaking a 20 year old game, the main target is people who liked that game. All they had to do was make something with the same spirit and feel, like when they remade the first game.

Meh.

Eh, but the whole typewriter situation was what added to the whole horror-survival aspect of the game. Everytime you went somewhere new, you wanted to know where the first typewriter was for that feeling of safety. In a world full of auto-saving, the old style of having to find somewhere to save a game was what added to the tension - It's why I liked Dead Space too, everywhere you ventured, you always wanted to know the route to a save system. And by what you say, if they decide to change the camera to an over-the-shoulder one, then you've basically just took everything away from the original game...pointless if you ask me.

Mad to think I first played RE2 20 years ago. The 10 year old me getting grossed out by walking past a zombie, and seeing some guy curled up at a table with a fork stuck in his back. Barely played the game since then, but yet that image has always stuck in my mind. I really need to get through my RE collecton at some point...Remember that I used to like Code Veronica X, and got quite some way through it when I had it back in the day.

Edited by KilnerLUFC

GrudgefromSanAndreas

I've been wondering this for quite some time and i just can't help myself but to ask: Would it be absurd and/or weird if the father owns a supercar irl but his son plays NFS Underground? And what if the father owns a Rolls-Royce?

Cosmic Gypsy

Riot: Civil Unrest, anyone played it? What's it like? Worth £10?

GTA3Rockstar

https://www.theverge.com/2018/1/31/16958066/nintendo-mario-kart-tour-smartphone-app-game-announced

Finally Nintendo realizes nobody wants to buy portables anymore, jumping on the smartphone wagon.

The Nintendo Switch has been doing really well.

It is but it's not their go-to handheld. The DS is and not sure how well it did with their recent release but glad to see they're bringing some games to mobile.

Tokasmoka

One thing I noticed on this forum is for all the games that appear on page one I've never seen a WoW thread. Guess that game died, good. Effin pandas.

Noale

It's probably still one of the busiest if not busiest MMOs isn't it? People have been moving away from MMOs for a while now so it's decline isn't surprising.

Static

It's anything but dead or dying tbh. I mean Battle for Azeroth is slated for this Sept and Classic will probably drop sometime next year.

GTA3Rockstar

One thing I noticed on this forum is for all the games that appear on page one I've never seen a WoW thread. Guess that game died, good. Effin pandas.

It comes and goes with each expansion lol

http://gtaforums.com/topic/267428-world-of-warcraft/ old one

http://gtaforums.com/topic/867479-world-of-warcraft/ newer one

But a dedicated forum is your true source, MMO Champ or something

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Fireman

This one is so good if you've ever seen pannenkoek's Rolling Rocks video;

Jon Jon

Is it normal that I don't have much interest in getting a PS4? I have been talking about getting a PS4 for several years here but I never can bring myself to getting one. I don't know. My heart has been going towards getting back into PC gaming instead of a current gen console. I guess since I am not rich nor do I have as much of a financial breathing room as I wish I had, getting a decent PC seems to be a better buy for me.

Audi

Is it normal that I don't have much interest in getting a PS4? I have been talking about getting a PS4 for several years here but I never can bring myself to getting one. I don't know. My heart has been going towards getting back into PC gaming instead of a current gen console. I guess since I am not rich nor do I have as much of a financial breathing room as I wish I had, getting a decent PC seems to be a better buy for me.

Sounds like a good idea tbh. PC is a lot better, don't even use my PS4 apart from a couple games I don't feel like re-buying on PC.

HaRdSTyLe_83

With RAM prices so high and the GPU shortage, with prices above MSRP makes it a bad time to get on PC gaming. at least not for a decent price

Audi

With RAM prices so high and the GPU shortage, with prices above MSRP makes it a bad time to get on PC gaming. at least not for a decent price

This is true.

You could always buy up the parts that aren't overpriced atm, and then get the rest when it comes down again. GPU and RAM are really the only inflated things right now.

Sanches

Fallout New Vegas didn't recive a discount in Steam.
feelsbadman

Jon Jon

This is true.

You could always buy up the parts that aren't overpriced atm, and then get the rest when it comes down again. GPU and RAM are really the only inflated things right now.

I'll take that into consideration when I have the funds to start buying what I need to get me a good PC. Thank you for informing me of this!

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Are Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 still played online nowadays?

Sanches

Who could expect a hell of a toxic guy to be a very cooperative.
A toxic guy helped me with an achievement in BF4. Didn't expected that, judging by his chat messages.
"AA c*nt" "Get ready, fags" "stop camping, inbreed f*ck"

Edited by Sanches

Noale

Does anyone else remember a fighting game called Thrill Kill? It was an unreleased game for the PS1 but the bootleg copies were everywhere. :lol: