2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

How did you....

[ZERO]

How did you beat the mission 'TheDriver'?¿?

I tried and I tried to beat it with no cheats, but its kinda hard to beat someone in a race when they have a faster and better car than you. Anywayz....what was I talking about...............oh yeah...so How did YOU beat it?¿?

The Driver isn't an easy mission, no.

The way I did it, and as a lot of other people did, was to clip Hilary's tail near about the cop station - or when you get close to him.

This way, his car will spin out and will give you the lead, from there you need to drive quickly..but carefully.

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

yeah too bad I wanted to make my own to see what people would say to my question......jackass

As far as I can tell their is no thread asking how you beat the driver.

Heres a step by step guide to help some of you.

Step 1: Pull head out of arse

Now for his question, I personally tried it about 18 odd times, finally did it at around 2am in the morning chanting f*ck over and over. Oh and by driving godly and dodging the pre scripted police interactions with alot of luck. =p

It doesn't matter how good you are, random accidents can happen at nearly every interval of the race making it more a mission of luck than skill.

I tryed parking a fast car  at the 1st corner but that didnt help that much at all

Now for his question, I personally tried it about 18 odd times, finally did it at around 2am in the morning chanting f*ck over and over. Oh and by driving godly and dodging the pre scripted police interactions with alot of luck. =p

It doesn't matter how good you are, random accidents can happen at nearly every interval of the race making it more a mission of luck than skill.

I tryed parking a fast car  at the 1st corner but that didnt help that much at all

There are several threads a couple of pages down.

I agree with you in the sense that 'The Driver' can involve a little luck if you're to become victorious, yes, because you can't really tell what's going to hit you one minute or the next.

In one attempt of the mission, you could be hit full-on by a squad car and loose the race; but in another instance, you could simply drive along nicely..get Hilary..and win the race.

Randon accidents can occur, yes, which may determine if you win the race or not.

It could be down to more of skill than luck..because if something is coming to you full-on and ready to send you off course, it requires skill to move outta tha way. You could see yourself as unlucky..but you gotta be alert for this mission.

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

He meant search on the forums, I think you searched on google or something.  :sarcasm:

I brought a Hotring Racer and parked it on the side of the road just around the first turn you do by the police station.  Left the door open too.  When the race started Hillary took off and I just drove to the Hotring, switched cars and was then able to catch up, pass and then beat Hillary with no problems at all.  Beat him by the proverbial country mile.  

Any fast car will do I think (cheetah, banshee, atc...) but nothing moves as fast or handles as well as the Hotring, at least not on 4 wheels.

Failed "Driver" first couple of times but by doing this, beat it with no trouble at all.  I found it easier than trying to wipe him out.  Next time through though I will stick with the Sentinel you start with.  It's hard but not impossible.

yeah I couldn't beat it with out cheats, and this mission was th first time I used cheats in a mission. I put on the dodo cheat and stole a PCJ600. Hilary would fly away while I could go as fast as I wanted  :pp

This is pretty much how I beat it. If you're not in the lead right past the bridge, reload your game, because you've already lost. It's like that one Love Fist mission - the same things happen to you at certain points in the mission.

hmm, it still isn;t being read right

I mean how YOU personally beat it.

Not how the f*ck do i beat this mission

I used the SEARCH button to find THE 1,000,000 TOPICS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THIS EXACT QUESTION.. yea so thats how i beat it... jackass.

It's people like you who make the forums look like sh*t, Zero is a new member...and he didn't know how to beat the mission...he may not have known there was search capability like that...he may not have wanted to search...would it have been so hard to just post how to beat the mission instead of flaming him???

Look whose the jackass now...