The Death Takes a Ride. (Dyom mission)

brunolobo

Super Shizuku

On GTAForums, we only accepts bigger projects, not single missions.

E.G: Mission Packs, Mission Series, and/or Storylines.

General Scrotum

The guy is new and it's his first post (first mission too).

Let's use the pretext of holidays' mood and let him be (and play, enjoy, and give feedback to his mission.)

• Like 3

This mission was awesome, but, when i was driving to the "safe place" my game crashed, 2 attempts.

dyom_userbar.gif

ghettospaghetti

Hey dude, don't beat yourself up about it. You're a newbie. Mistakes happen eh? :) Merry Christmas BTW man. :santa:

• Like 2

On GTAForums, we only accepts bigger projects, not single missions.

E.G: Mission Packs, Mission Series, and/or Storylines.

Rendy, what the f*ck is wrong with you?

If you can check the Mission Showroom's last page

Can do it!

Super Shizuku

Why don't you just take a look at Pledge of Chaos's post? Even he knows that creating a topic only for discussing single mission is useless.

I mean, what's the point? We can't have any character developments. These kind of topics can never be memorable due to the fact that discussing a single mission couldn't last long enough in comparison to the acceptable topics.

You want to discuss a single mission? Just do that in DYOM site.

Edited by Rendy Specter(Riandy)

Why don't you just take a look at Pledge of Chaos's post? Even he knows that creating a topic only for discussing single mission is useless.

I mean, what's the point? We can't have any character developments. These kind of topics can never be memorable due to the fact that discussing a single mission couldn't last long enough in comparison to the acceptable topics.

Fuuu, your anime sucks!

But, this mission would awesome!

I'am best

I love cartoon

WEEEEEE!

ghettospaghetti

Fuuu, your anime sucks!

But, this mission would awesome!

I'am best

I love cartoon

WEEEEEE!

I'm not trying to gang up on you with Rendy, but, you're the best at what? :/

• Like 1

Super Shizuku

Judging something sucks even before playing it? Only because you never liked anime? Wow, what a nice reviewer.

If you don't like anime missions, how about you play my two finished MP?

ghettospaghetti

Look, Woodman, don't consider yourself the top designer man. Look, no disrespect, and NO hate, but, you aren't the #1 top king designer ever or anything like that. You know that. I've had this talk with you before. I'm not the best neither, a lot of us are far from the best. I don't consider you a bad designer at ANY means, so don't get the wrong idea reading this. I consider you, decent. :) Just improve the English, and less childish missions. ;) But then again, I have my fair share of flaws too. That's how it always is with newer designers like you and I, we both got our flaws. You're not the best, I'm not the best, Dyomek isn't the best, you get what I mean. I consider us all decent designers. :) I hope someday that I become senior designer. f*ck, I hope all of us become seniors. But hoping will only do so much. We gotta try. Try our hardest, and make our missions as amazing as possible, y'know? I take inspiration from LeonCJ. He's a good designer. My personal favorite. ;) His DYOM's are just so awesome IMO. :D

Edited by GangstaZilla203
  • Like 1

General Scrotum

Creating a topic every single time you design a single mission is (kind of) useless.

Creating a topic grouping all your single missions is alright.

• Like 3

Look, Woodman, don't consider yourself the top designer man. Look, no disrespect, and NO hate, but, you aren't the #1 top king designer ever or anything like that. You know that. I've had this talk with you before. I'm not the best neither, a lot of us are far from the best. I don't consider you a bad designer at ANY means, so don't get the wrong idea reading this. I consider you, decent. :) Just improve the English, and less childish missions. ;) But then again, I have my fair share of flaws too. That's how it always is with newer designers like you and I, we both got our flaws. You're not the best, I'm not the best, Dyomek isn't the best, you get what I mean. I consider us all decent designers. :) I hope someday that I become senior designer. f*ck, I hope all of us become seniors. But hoping will only do so much. We gotta try. Try our hardest, and make our missions as amazing as possible, y'know? I take inspiration from LeonCJ. He's a good designer. My personal favorite. ;) His DYOM's are just so awesome IMO. :D

I;am not 1st DYOM Designer!

What the hell you talking again?

I'am NOT BEST!

ghettospaghetti

I'am NOT BEST!

Then why'd you say: "I'am best"

Seriously, what's up? :/ I can barely understand you because your English isn't that good. I'm sorry, but please try and improve your English. It's hard to understand you. It's just hard to read, improve your English. :) No hate, just sayin'.

I'am NOT BEST!

Then why'd you say: "I'am best"

Seriously, what's up? :/ I can barely understand you because your English isn't that good. I'm sorry, but please try and improve your English. It's hard to understand you. It's just hard to read, improve your English. :) No hate, just sayin'.

It's Bowser he saying I'am best on SMG4

Huh?

Guys, I am not here to bother no one, My intent was show my mission idea.

I am working in the continuation of this history, and I don't will create no one new post for "every chapter"... I will just put it here.

Now, if someone who play my mission can give a opinion, critic, or something in this way I will be the most receptive what I can to turn better some mistake.

But thank you all for see my post anyway...

:whistle:

This mission was awesome, but, when i was driving to the "safe place" my game crashed, 2 attempts.

Hi Dyomek, I will look to this part of the mission looking for some error what could be crashing the game...

I test my mission many times before post it here, but can have some bugs yet..

I want to thank you for test my mission and advice me about the crash!

I will try find and fix.!

See you bro!

• Like 3