1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Festive Surprise Bonus: Snowfall, Holiday Gift & New Adversary Mod

SeaWallTx

Festive Surprise Christmas Bonus:

●The Tampa Muscle Car
●Snowfall( Snowballs & Snowfights)
●Holiday Gifts(Firework Launcher & 5 Firework Rockets)
●and the New Beast Vs. Slasher Adversary Mode Now Available (With Full Beast Outfit and Story Mode Rail Gun!)

◆As the incredibly rare phenomenon of snowfall blankets Los Santos, the roar of the Beast ensures that there will be no silent night this year. Beast vs. Slasher, an intense new Adversary Mode for GTA Online, is out today on PS4, Xbox One and PC. A team of Beasts blessed with superhuman abilities must evade the clutches of the pursuing Slashers. To help them on their merry way, Beasts are gifted not only with wild speed, but can leap over buildings and have temporary invisibility.

actual_1450916313.jpg
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house, a creature was stirring, but it wasn't a mouse.

◆To give the Slasher Team a fighting chance, they're split into three sub-teams: Demolition, Heavy and Assault armed with RPGs, Miniguns and for the first time in GTA Online... Railguns. And if being armed to the teeth isn't enough, Slashers are also equipped with thermal vision to help seek out and bring down the elusive Beasts. Supporting 4-10 players, both teams will need to stay on the move and work together with their teammates to prevail in this new Adversary Mode..

SNOWFALL, FIREWORKS & THE NEW TAMPA MUSCLE CAR

actual_1450916324.jpg
Suit up and hit the streets as snowball battles return to GTA Online.

◆Today marks the return of the rare phenomenon of Los Santos snowfall to GTA Online across all five platforms, so bundle up warm in your new Santa Costume and head outside to enjoy a snowball fight (press left on the d-pad to collect up to 9 snowballs). All players will also receive an early gift from Santa: a Fireworks Launcher with 5 rockets to help celebrate the Holiday Season with a bang. And be sure to look out for more gifts under the tree when you log in to GTA Online on Christmas Day.

actual_1450916334.jpg
The new Tampa, now available permanently in GTA Online for PS4, Xbox One and PC.

◆Southern San Andreas Super Autos has bolstered its showroom inventory with the permanent addition of the brand new Declasse Tampa for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Now that players can own up to five properties in GTA Online, make sure you take full advantage of all that extra garage space and pick up this ferocious new sleigh.

Source

And don't forget to Log in on Christmas Day for a Special Gift!

Edited by SeaWallTx
  • Like 3

I recorded and am editing the first snowfall video. Playing on the beach not far from my Yacht, and turning the tables on two tactical gear wearing cod kids, one of who started shooting at me with a Marksman rifle. The video will reveal how that played out.

Im pretty sure someone's gonna find a way to get te Railgun into freemode now.

Get the Railgun in gta online glitch. Dont forget to smash that like button.

You actually can already do this. You have the one clip of ammunition, but it's actually possible.

Gingerbread man Tampa whipping snowball throwing awesomeness will make it's way to peoples signatures shortly too.

So... is the Republican Space Ranger outfit part of the new adversary mode?

Someone confirm A.S.A.P

that new "gift" better be a Railgun i can keep and buy more ammo for, and that no-one else gets if they don't log on.

Can you imagine what the jet-griefers will be posting like?

that new "gift" better be a Railgun i can keep and buy more ammo for, and that no-one else gets if they don't log on.

Ooo, saucy.

OT: I like it. Time to find out just how much I can make in a VIP run before hitting the slopes. Been wanting to test out my bathtub and 6x6 for a long while on the icy cliffs of Mount Chilly-ad

And be sure to look out for more gifts under the tree when you log in to GTA Online on Christmas Day.

I bet the gifts under the tree will consist of 2-tickets to paradise, or more likely, tickets to Liberty City!

• Like 2

And be sure to look out for more gifts under the tree when you log in to GTA Online on Christmas Day.

I bet the gifts under the tree will consist of 2-tickets to paradise, or more likely, tickets to Liberty City!

More likely? Sadly, I think not.

Now the question is....How long will the snowfall last? And will it come back for New Year's again? I hope i'll actually be able to play in the snow tomorrow and on the 25th with all the DDoS threats being made against Xbox Live and PSN.

So much this, I want another Gusenburg Sweeper type weapon where it's exclusive to certain people, the Rail gun isn't really that OP when you compare it to other weapons in the game.

hopes that we get ricochet 2: electric boogaloo

So are these gifts only available if you sign in ON the 25th? That always sucks, but cause I'm usually busy with family or traveling from the 24th to the 27th. Wonder if I can get my neighbor to come over and sign in for me...

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Can you imagine what the jet-griefers will be posting like?It woud be the greatest sh*tstorm since heists..

Sounds to good to be true :p

I wonder if someone has suffering frame rate issues with the snow which it should not happen since its just a change in the weather

So are these gifts only available if you sign in ON the 25th? That always sucks, but cause I'm usually busy with family or traveling from the 24th to the 27th. Wonder if I can get my neighbor to come over and sign in for me...

Hahah. I would love to listen to that conversation.

Rockstar's really hell bent on pushing those Adversary Modes.

Yeah but i got to give it to them. All the adversary modes from slasher till now are actually fun.

I'm pretty sure they could put one person in each f*cking adversary mode released so far and there would still be adversary modes that no-one plays. :catloaf: