2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What if R* did a Cops and Crooks dlc?

SoupiestEar

After doing some thinking to myself like "hmm, what if..." I wanted to go into detail on how it could work out.

So in a session, let's say we had 5 colored dots which represented players first of all. Pink , white, light red, red and blue.

The pink, light red, and the red represents the player's status regarding how "crazy" or "how many players they've killed" as all you may know. While the blue represents the player cops.

Thus, the blues, whom are the cops. Are only able to kill the reds. While the pink's and white's are friendly. The light red's could represent those "arrestable" targets. Introducing a prison system that would make the color of the dot, white again.

Three ways should simulate the idea of leaving the prison. Breaking out by yourself, or the help of players. Paying a cheap bail of let's say $20,000. Or even letting the time fly past as you're in which only should last no more than 5 minutes.

The prison should probably also feature an interior, which should also trigger a tiny heist which breaks you or anyone who's with you from the inside.

Anyway, let's discuss more about this! :)

Edited by SoupiestEar

some people here would cum

Haha! I'd be one of those who would. It's something that could give players a chance to actually "shoot other players without even having cops being on them." I mean we already have half of the resources such as the outfits from the heist to start this up.

If it ever comes I hope we'll be able to store cop cars. Don't understand why we can't?

we are crooks and not cops. Can't get any simpler. What's baking your noodle about that?

If it ever comes I hope we'll be able to store cop cars. Don't understand why we can't?

we are crooks and not cops. Can't get any simpler. What's baking your noodle about that?

Afair cops are the biggest crooks.

Afair cops are the biggest crooks.

Officer Tempenny.

Crooks often steal police cars and the better ones will use them to get into places they normally couldn't get into. Besides not everyone wants to be a crook.

"Then why are they playing GTA?"

Because GTA is a roleplaying sort of game and doesn't really focus on just one element. GTA 4 has police mods, there is no reason R* couldn't be supportive and release a police update, instead of all this garbage pvp and gangsta bullsh*t

• Like 3

They intended for us to be able to store them at one point, judging by the fact that the police interceptor has all sorts of customization. From different push bars, to exhausts, hoods, spoilers, bumpers, skirts, and more.

It was in the beta op but r* scrapped that

Reason as to why I said they could use the remaining stuff they scrapped or build over that. It would be neat to see something like this.

Crooks often steal police cars and the better ones will use them to get into places they normally couldn't get into. Besides not everyone wants to be a crook.

"Then why are they playing GTA?"

Because GTA is a roleplaying sort of game and doesn't really focus on just one element. GTA 4 has police mods, there is no reason R* couldn't be supportive and release a police update, instead of all this garbage pvp and gangsta bullsh*t

I agree, GTA V even has a police mod that is based off the idea a little. I wouldn't call GTA to be a roleplaying game but with a game with RPG elements at least.