2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Female characters and (possible) desperation?

LordOfMittens

LordOfMittens

I've noticed that when ever I approach other players in passive mode while playing as my female character, they will typically follow me around and use the thrust, jerk, or blow kiss animations. It's as if they have never seen a woman, pixelated or real. It's just incredibly ridiculous; are they just doing it as a joke? I'd love to know the reasoning behind this. ^~^

Mostly as a joke. I'll fool around if I see 'em, but I won't stick around after one or two of such gestures.

I think the most true form of desperation I remember hearing of, was from my GF. Someone decided they wanted her to get in their car for a ride when they spotted her out on her bike. She politely declined and continued on, only to nearly be run down by the angered driver. Upon finding suitably isolated terrain from the vehicle, the guy attempted to stab her, before he was promptly gunned down.

If someone goes out of their way to harass you, then it becomes desperation. Just a blowkiss and on the way though? Most likely a joke, or a silent mockery of who they think is playing on the other side of that character.

LordOfMittens

I wouldn't have have even been curious about it if it only happened a couple times; it's just that it happens nearly every time, haha.

KAWASAKI KX 500

ist becuse the autoaim sessions are full of kids who got the WRONG vhristmas gift! RATED 18 DAMN IT!!

• 2 weeks later...
Menstrual Deranged

I think the most true form of desperation I remember hearing of, was from my GF. Someone decided they wanted her to get in their car for a ride when they spotted her out on her bike. She politely declined and continued on, only to nearly be run down by the angered driver. Upon finding suitably isolated terrain from the vehicle, the guy attempted to stab her, before he was promptly gunned down.

I've had several similar scenarios happen to me since I started playing. I just think to myself, "Wow, sorry I rejected you on a video game, wtf?"

Edited by Milfrah

CNqtqhc.png

Hate it when players do this. I just send them a message saying "pervert" and switch sessions. Actually, I actually got a reply to a message saying the above saying "whats that?"... kid detected. Replied to him "You".

DisgruntledOwll

Honestly I'm a female, playing as a female... And ur much more likely to catch me air thrusting my friends and jerking off in their faces when they crouch behind stuff... Call me a child but I find that ridiculously funny! Seriously though it's a game u gotta lighten up with it. If u don't like it kill em and move on! Xxx

• Like 2

I air thrust my boyfriend's female character all the time. I have no self control.

• Like 3

I air thrust my boyfriend's female character all the time. I have no self control.

Even my male character..

I like to use the Jerk animation a lot, it's my main animation when in vehicles, airthrust outside of vehicles. Even try to line myself up behind them and do it.

We need a 18+ focused DLC.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

I do this to every female character....even my friends

I do it on passive, in missions, in heists, don't go AFK with me around, I use it to greet, to say bye, to taunt, before I leave the session, I don't care if you tell me you're a guy on the mic, when you quit the session, ill do it to your remaining avatar, I'll do it right within your sniper scope right before you shoot...every female gets the air thrust! I do it in 1st person and 3rd person, I do it in the passenger seat, I grab the briefcase and do it, I do it to you during survival while the enemies shoot me...how dare you bring a female character around me and not get air thrust-ed....I'll buy a second ps4, make a female character and do it to her too....I don't care...

12314736_10156360098925217_8345532916895

Edited by LL Cool L

DisgruntledOwll

Haha I love this!! My kind of player! Though if u air thrust me I'm likely to jerk off in ur face, I don't care if I don't have the equipment it's happening u need to close ur mouth or embrace it haha! Defo need some 18+ DLC!

I do it on passive, in missions, in heists, don't go AFK with me around, I use it to greet, to say bye, to taunt, before I leave the session, I don't care if you tell me your a guy on the mic, when you quit the session, ill do it to your remaining avatar, ill do it right inside your sniper scope right before you shoot...every female gets the air thrust, I do it in 1st person and 3rd person, in the passenger seat, I grab the briefcase and do it, I do it to you during survival while the enemies shoot me...how dare you bring a female character around me and not get air thrust-ed....ill buy a second ps4, make a female character and do it to her too....I don't care...

It is because no matter in real life or in pixels. Men's minds are hardwired that way.

• Like 2

OMG!!! PIXELS!!! SO TURNING ME ON!!!!

People really have some screws loose in their head if they think that is even a legit thought. Unless your f.cking about.

Edited by 4N0M4LY

FrugalDangerMan

I invite all the squeakers in the session to my penthouse, hire a stripper then put on stockings and a bikini top and use the telescope.

What? I get bored.

I've noticed that when ever I approach other players in passive mode while playing as my female character, they will typically follow me around and use the thrust, jerk, or blow kiss animations. It's as if they have never seen a woman, pixelated or real. It's just incredibly ridiculous; are they just doing it as a joke? I'd love to know the reasoning behind this. ^~^

Because adolescents.

/thread. ;)

I do it on passive, in missions, in heists, don't go AFK with me around, I use it to greet, to say bye, to taunt, before I leave the session, I don't care if you tell me you're a guy on the mic, when you quit the session, ill do it to your remaining avatar, I'll do it right within your sniper scope right before you shoot...every female gets the air thrust! I do it in 1st person and 3rd person, I do it in the passenger seat, I grab the briefcase and do it, I do it to you during survival while the enemies shoot me...how dare you bring a female character around me and not get air thrust-ed....I'll buy a second ps4, make a female character and do it to her too....I don't care...

This is whyb its always a pleasure to chill and smoke with Mr Cucamonga lol

perhaps because the player with attractive character wearing skimpy outfit

TheDoombringer

Yup I(a guy) get followed, invited to apartments and all

Which is creepy because I'm a guy...which some take the wrong way😋

ThaSouljaCity

I usually air thrust female characters that dress a certain way, just like in real life. I mean they show up in a mission/heist wearing a bikini or corset what else you expect me to do? Salute? Thumbs up? f*ck outta here son

I usually air thrust female characters that dress a certain way, just like in real life.

That's not weird at all...

• Like 1

For me everybody in this game is a brother, even if they tell me they are a sister i still think they are a brother.

EDIT: oh and also i don't think a girl will f*ck with you just for air thrusting her or whatever

Edited by Darkshadows

My female character is Derek's (my male character) Sugarbaby. She has killed players messing w her plus brought down jets and choppers.

She likes swimming in her pool in bikini at Tinsel Towers and does not tolerate harrassment.

When created her used guidelines in creating attractive female character - turned out well. First couple logons had to switch her to another lobby immediately bc of hunters. Once got her to Paketo Bay bought her house so she could spawn there and do her thing in peace. I like it money shared between characters but sugar daddy Derek spent a lot buying her clothes, super, and 3 properties (all different from Derek). I wish KDR was separate for both characters as hers much higher.

Edited by derek0514

DentureDynamite

Haven't had that happen yet to either of my two female characters (must just be lucky?), but if it ever does, they'll answer for it...

I suspect there's a greater chance of this happening if you're female IRL and use voice chat in-game; it's very difficult for guys to fake a female voice.

Edited by DentureDynamite

Jack Talk Thai

My female character gets the typical reactions mentioned above--and lots of friend invites, but when I mention I'm a dude it's like 'Whatever, I just like how you played that Survival'. One guy saw one of garages full of rare cars and commented 'You GOTTA be a guy'.

When they do the obscene hand gestures I either ignore them or flick a booger at them (if close enough the animation changes and she appears to wipe the booger on the person).

Gross, but effective.