2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Wonder If R* are going to add new rare vehicles again?

yohan90

They haven't added any new rare / already modded vehicles in ages. I am of course talking about cars like: Modded Sentinel XS, Dubsta 2, Sandking XL and others...

Anyone have a theory why this is? The Dubsta 2 is extremely hard to get to spawn now a days, with only the Sentinel spawning consistently.

Sure you have the occasioal already modded Sabre, Dominator, Ruiner or whatever in front of the mod shop, but that's not the same...

Because everyone was selling them in lsc as soon they were found I think

R* doesn't like lsc horders

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 1

I think of rare, unique vehicle, as of one being given out in a raffle, like a stream t-shirt.

"Watch our Red Hook stream and get a chance to win a rare GT-A1 classic supercar!" - would mean sh*tloads of viewers for R*.

Foxy Stevenson

I think of rare, unique vehicle, as of one being given out in a raffle, like a stream t-shirt.

"Watch our Red Hook stream and get a chance to win a rare GT-A1 classic supercar!" - would mean sh*tloads of viewers for R*.

interresting, it would be cool to know which car the GT-A1 would be modeled after...

Member's Only

Rare vehicles my anus.

You could easily recreate most in LSC anyways. Rare means worn colors or unique bodystyles.

I hope they add more. Not sure by what paranoia they cut the spawns to almost nothing though. No like 20k an hour was ever worth doing. Just a few desperadoes talking that up like it was some glitch got them cut. Same thing happened to the blow up 2 to "glitch". Which never gave anymore to per hour than other missions but they patched it anyway and ruined base invaders while they were there. Not many notice / cares though. Damm miricle they fixed the clutch/ traction control.

Edited by elfoam

Rare vehicles my anus.

You could easily recreate most in LSC anyways. Rare means worn colors or unique bodystyles.

The fact that you can put the same parts on in LSC has nothing do with it. Rare vehicle as in, ''spawns rarely in traffic'' Dubsta 2 spawns rarely in traffic does it not?

''Rare means worn colours or unique bodysyles'' eh...

They haven't added any new rare / already modded vehicles in ages. I am of course talking about cars like: Modded Sentinel XS, Dubsta 2, Sandking XL and others...

Anyone have a theory why this is? The Dubsta 2 is extremely hard to get to spawn now a days, with only the Sentinel spawning consistently.

Sure you have the occasioal already modded Sabre, Dominator, Ruiner or whatever in front of the mod shop, but that's not the same...

What people don't know is that some cars will also spawn by the Los Santos Customs by Lester's Garment Factory. I got a Gauntlet and a (Unsaveable) Rapid GT., The first it happened, I was pretty sure it was a Car Bomb (Rapid GT). So I enter and quickly get out, because I don't wanna get blown up and satisfy someone's trolling hunger. It disappeared when i entered LSC. Cue "Sh*t."

I just transferred a week ago and have yet to see or notice a single one of these modded special cars. I did notice that my Voodoo lowrider is more effective in helping spawn Gang cars than the Peyote or Tornado. Do these unicorn cars spawn In specific locations?

What people don't know is that some cars will also spawn by the Los Santos Customs by Lester's Garment Factory. I got a Gauntlet and a (Unsaveable) Rapid GT., The first it happened, I was pretty sure it was a Car Bomb (Rapid GT). So I enter and quickly get out, because I don't wanna get blown up and satisfy someone's trolling hunger. It disappeared when i entered LSC. Cue "Sh*t."This is generally well-known to those of us who have been studying these cars since the game came out for current-gen consoles. In fact, ALL LSC locations have NPC modified cars spawning at or nearby.

Sandking XLs and maybe the Ratloaders will spawn in the dealership parking lot across the street from the LSC near Sandy Shores. I don't believe anything else will spawn here.

The Ratloaders will spawn in the parking lot outside of the Paleto Bay LSC. I mean Beekers, not LSC, but same thing anyway. I don't believe anything else will spawn here.

The muscle cars will spawn at the airport LSC. The muscle cars seem to be the most likely cars to spawn here, but some other cars will spawn here as well. I believe the Dubsta 2 is known to spawn here. I don't believe the sports cars or trucks will spawn here.

The La Mesa LSC (one you're talking about) will spawn the muscle cars, Sentinels, and Dubsta 2. I don't believe the sports cars or trucks will spawn here...except you just said you saw the Rapid GT here. It is far more common for the muscle cars or Sentinels to spawn here.

Besides the various LSCs, there are a few other places these cars appear as well. A few blocks east of Eclipse Towers there's a train car diner with a parking lot where some of the sports cars will appear at night. Not all of them, though. Anything that spawns here at night will also appear at the Burton LSC during the day.

There's also a gas station where the Sentinels are known to appear in the daytime, besides them also appearing at both the Burton and La Mesa LSCs during the day (not sure about the airport one), or outside Eclipse Towers, being driven, at night.

The Infernuses also appear commonly in traffic.

Besides the two Comets that appear at the Burton LSC, there are two other ones known to appear in a certain location during a certain mission.

For more information and discussion on these cars and where, when, and how to find them, look here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/766408-npc-modified-rare-vehicle-bicycle-mega-thread/page-1

I agree it would be nice to see some new ones though.