2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Which Galaxy Super Yacht do you prefer?

nWo_Y2J_2015

Galaxy Super Yacht: Your Preference?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Which Super Yacht do you prefer?

• The Orion
    • The Pisces
    • The Aquarius

Some say the Pisces, others say the Aquarius. I don't know which I should go with.

Aquarius, best deal considering if you subtract the cost of the vehicles it comes with from the total price of the yacht, you end up paying less for the Aquarius than you do for the Pisces or Orion.

xxviolentbenxx

I picked/bought the aquarius because of it coming with everything and giving you the carbon chopper and the toro for no extra cost (excluding upgrading to get them of course).

I had about 35 mil to blow on this update but after seeing my other friends get the Aquarius I decided to get the the Pisces for the champagne in the heli. I might upgrade when it goes on sale tho

Edited by *Millz

I had about 35 mil to blow on this update but after seeing my other friends get the Aquarius I decided to get the the Pisces for the champagne in the heli. I might update when it goes on sale tho

The helicopter that comes with the Aquarius also provides champagne and internet access for passengers sitting in the back.

I had about 35 mil to blow on this update but after seeing my other friends get the Aquarius I decided to get the the Pisces for the champagne in the heli. I might update when it goes on sale tho

The helicopter that comes with the Aquarius also provides champagne and internet access for passengers sitting in the back.

I had no idea wow lol

Edited by *Millz

I had about 35 mil to blow on this update but after seeing my other friends get the Aquarius I decided to get the the Pisces for the champagne in the heli. I might upgrade when it goes on sale tho

The champagne is also in the Aquarius' heli. Is the Pisces heli the regular Swift or Gold Swift?

Shootinalloveryourface

Aquarius of course

Only downside is not being able to walk across the top floor to the other side, but it's quick to learn that you just need to use the other floor so no biggie

The champagne is also in the Aquarius' heli. Is the Pisces heli the regular Swift or Gold Swift?Regular one sadly, imagine if it was the gold tho

The champagne is also in the Aquarius' heli. Is the Pisces heli the regular Swift or Gold Swift?
Regular one sadly, imagine if it was the gold tho

The Swift on the Pisces one is the gold one, just not in gold.

• Like 1

I had no idea wow lol

Anything the Pisces can do the Aquarius can do better,

Anything the Pisces can do it can do too

Turd- "No it can't"

Sensible people- "Yes it can."

Turd- "No it can't"

Turd- "No it can't"

Sensible people- "Yes it can YES IT CAN! Also use proper punctuation. Yes it can."

Edited by LPPrince
  • Like 1

I had no idea wow lol

Anything the Pisces can do the Aquarius can do better,

Anything the Pisces can do it can do too

Turd- "No it can't"

Turd- "No it can't"

Turd- "No it can't"

Sensible people- "Yes it can YES IT CAN! Also use proper punctuation. Yes it can."

The answer to all " *This vehicle* is better than *this vehicle*. " arguments.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

The answer to all " *This vehicle* is better than *this vehicle*. " arguments.

Faggio > Osiris GOML

Maybe after a few drinks. lol

The only thing that really annoys me about the yacht is when I change sessions, and my yacht is all the way at the top of the map by Mt Gordo.. It spawns there almost 70% of the time even tho I keep moving it. -__-

Edited by *Millz

B00Minyourface

Aquarius and Pisces are both very nice, I got the Pisces for 5 reasons

It's cheaper

I prefer the swift heli to the one that comes with the Aquarius

I like the speedboat better

The fact that you can't go all the way round the deck on the top floor of the Aquarius is a drag, you have no such issues on the Pisces.

The top of the Aquarius is too cluttered imo.

Nah nah nah Gta 6

I'm gonna get the Pisces for 2 reasons:

1. Better Navigation, it's annoying that the Aquarius only has 1 way to the front.

2. It's 1 Million cheaper

3. You can land more vehicles on it.

The only things the Aquarius has over the Pisces is that it has the new Helicopter and 2 extra sea sharks, but that's not really enough for me to blow an extra million.

Edited by Stoney0503

I picked/bought the aquarius because of it coming with everything and giving you the carbon chopper and the toro for no extra cost (excluding upgrading to get them of course).

Its not the carbon chopper, just the regular one

The fact that you can't go all the way round the deck on the top floor of the Aquarius is a drag, you have no such issues on the Pisces.

The top of the Aquarius is too cluttered imo.

I'm gonna get the Pisces for 2 reasons:

1. Better Navigation, it's annoying that the Aquarius only has 1 way to the front.

3. You can land more vehicles on it.

The only things the Aquarius has over the Pisces is that it has the new Helicopter and 2 extra sea sharks, but that's not really enough for me to blow an extra million.

1. Just go downstairs then?

3. Why would that matter?

RussianCommie

I opted for The Aquarius because the vehicles that it includes makes the price well enough worth it, in my opinion. I already have the Swift helicopter, so that too made it a bit easier with which yacht I was going to buy. Before buying The Aquarius, I didn't have the new helicopter and I didn't have the Toro, now I have both and they're at my disposal, for more or less, no charge.

5eIYidF.gif

Wandering Bastard

Voted the Pisces, because I prefer its sleeker look and the Swift looks more luxurious to my eyes.

Although, the Orion, that lacks an helicopter, which makes it nearly useless IMHO, looks really good in white as an 80s style yacht. (Still not worth it)

Edited by Wandering Bastard

xxviolentbenxx

Huh, I could've sworn that the tail of it looked carbon when I flew it...

Nuclearsniper

Huh, I could've sworn that the tail of it looked carbon when I flew it...It is the carbon version... Its just painted depending on the colour like the Pisces.
  • Like 1

Pieces all the way, Faster boat & Helicopter plus the extra space on top means Pieces can become a battleship without sacrificing a landing pad & the elevated position lets you fully turn the turret & shoot unwanted jets, copters & approaching boats. You can also clear the top & front deck of unwanted visitors parachuting in during the piracy mission.

_Ni1ss8ZIESTb9k7c0TnIQ_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Nuclearsniper

Pieces all the way, Faster boat & Helicopter plus the extra space on top means Pieces can become a battleship without sacrificing a landing pad & the elevated position lets you fully turn the turret & shoot unwanted jets, copters & approaching boats. You can also clear the top & front deck of unwanted visitors parachuting in during the piracy mission.

_Ni1ss8ZIESTb9k7c0TnIQ_0_0.jpg

How the f*ck did you get the tank there science the catgobob can't even lift it anymore