2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
ziggy_3

The Aquarius or the Pisces Yacht?

ziggy_3

Which yacht is better and should I pick a specific one based on price?

Ledorus

The Aquarius, obviously. It has Twin helipads and it includes more expensive and possibly better vehicles like the Toro and Supervileto Carbon (I know I spelt that wrong), plus it has four Seasharks.

Verstappen

Both are quite similar, the Aquarius has Beside the Speeder a Toro and 2 extra Seasharks and a supervolito instead of a Swift Deluxe.

Pisces might have some deck layout differences from the Aquarius but both are the same length.

Take the Aquarius. This one. Obviously. :)

rrs

go big and you got a nice hot tub on your boat

B00Minyourface

I got the middle priced one , has 2 helipads also, the hot tub, 3 sea sharks, (EDIT - only 2 sea sharks , apologies!) a rib, a fantastic speedboat and also the Buckingham swift included which I personally prefer to the new chopper as it is very fast and has retractable wheeled landing gear.

The nice thing is that it looks like if I ever changed my mind, I could just upgrade it to the most expensive one for 2 million dollars.

Edited by B00Minyourface

Verstappen

3 Sea sharks? If that's correct the description of that Yacht is wrong.

YaHomieShrreder

Aquarius if you have the cash. Also, does the weekend 25% off deal apply to Yachts as well?

EDIT: Rockstar is very cryptic and I can't tell if it included on Social Club.

Edited by Shrreder2017

whywontyoulisten

I like the Pisces more; it has cleaner lines. The Aquarius has a lot more upper deck clutter and too many windows.

rrs

Aquarius if you have the cash. Also, does the weekend 25% off deal apply to Yachts as well?

lol nope

YaHomieShrreder

lol nope

Oh ffs. I was hoping it would. DAMN YOU ROCKSTAR!

JC Hammer

The twin helipads was a big deal for me so it was either the Pisces or Aquarius...

More boats and better helicopter and when your spending that kind of money anyways you don't want any regrets...

This one, obviously...... :cool:

g_QHxw1_GLp0_Ce_P70nvn_CGp_A_0_0.jpg

and no, you can't trade in and upgrade

Edited by TheHammer

Awayfromkeyboard

Pisces is slick and looks better, wish I could trade in my bombastic aquarius. The windows are fugly and all the trash on the deck is just disgusting. I'm not russian for f*cks sake.

Edited by Awayfromkeyboard

BananaVG

>Piscus, way better suited for that VIP event that you need to protect your yacht, like the helicopter more

>Aquarius, looks prettier, better boats and maybe a better helicopter. But for yacht defence it simply sucks, can't acces the front top deck, while the enemy can.

I traded my Aquarius for a Piscus, just because I like these yacht defence events :), also I like the helicopter way more.

Edited by BananaVG

B00Minyourface

My bad, only 2 sea sharks with the Pisces. I've edited my post to reflect this.

ziggy_3

Thanks everyone I probably will go for the Aquarius based on the vehicles with it.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I got the middle priced one , has 2 helipads also, the hot tub, 3 sea sharks, (EDIT - only 2 sea sharks , apologies!) a rib, a fantastic speedboat and also the Buckingham swift included which I personally prefer to the new chopper as it is very fast and has retractable wheeled landing gear.

The nice thing is that it looks like if I ever changed my mind, I could just upgrade it to the most expensive one for 2 million dollars.

you can upgrade to a better yacht just by spending the remaining 2 mil ?

Mattoropael

>Piscus, way better suited for that VIP event that you need to protect your yacht, like the helicopter more

>Aquarius, looks prettier, better boats and maybe a better helicopter. But for yacht defence it simply sucks, can't acces the front top deck, while the enemy can.

I traded my Aquarius for a Piscus, just because I like these yacht defence events :), also I like the helicopter way more.

No quick access to the bow. You can go there on the middile floor.

Quadro

My bad, only 2 sea sharks with the Pisces. I've edited my post to reflect this.There's 4 on one of them lol Edited by quadro09

Sentinel Driver

Do the yachts have unique interiors? or is every yacht the same?

nWo_Y2J_2015

nvm

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

BananaVG

No quick access to the bow. You can go there on the middile floor.

What is a major disadvantage when defending your yacht.

See, with the Aquarius people can drop on the front of the Ship and easily climb the roof, and drop at the point what needs to be captured (VIP mission).

With the Piscus this is not doable, you can protect it way better and you actually have a enclosed kind of roof over that point.

kyle3309

All of the yachts have the same interior

idonknowhow

I prefer the one with swift

ljbosyv3BUemwL2dkcEivA_0_0.jpg

Kraegos

If you don't care which chopper and speedboat you get, the only advantage of the Aquarius is 2 extra jetskis which are not worth the extra $1000000.

The Pisces also has a better deck layout as you can walk directly from the upper deck to the front (bow). You can't do that on an Aquarius.

So summed up, the Pisces is the better yacht, but the Aquarius has more (and newer) support vehicles.

ninjaontour

The Pisces also has a better deck layout as you can walk directly from the upper deck to the front (bow). You can't do that on an Aquarius.

Well, you can. You just have to jump up and walk over the roof haha.

myname2917

The Pisces in a landslide.

Advantages of the Pisces:

-looks better (of course this is a personal preference thing) since it doesn't have a billion canopies over every seating area nor does it have way too many large windows along the sides. It simply has a more realistic superyacht look and the Aquarius just looks weird because of those things. Many may not care but for me, having my multi million dollar yacht look classy and realistic was important

-has a wraparound walkway in front of the bridge/helm station so you can easily get to the front without having to be on the second deck like with the Aquarius

-has canopies that are set up strategically so you can climb them and avoid using the stairs to go from deck to deck. There is also two that make it super easy to get onto the roof so you can go from the from bow to stern with ease. The hole in the roof of the Aquarius has a cover on the Pisces which gives me more evidence that Rockstar specifically set up the Pisces canopies for this very reason

-the Speeder is WAY better than the Toro. Just ran Gone Coastal with both a few times and the Speeder was 30 seconds quicker and that was with me having to slow down the Speeder on a couple turns since I was going to overshoot them. I believe I even clipped some rocks while with the Toro, my runs were clean and required no slowing down.The Toro has a high speed and acceleration rating but I have yet to see it actually live up to that. My experience with it is that it is an overpriced slow piece of junk. I had originally planned to buy it when it came out and quickly decided against it when I tested it.

-is 1 mil cheaper

Advantage of the Aquarius:

-has a slightly better helicopter although doing multiple runs on a race yielded a slower time with it than the Swift Deluxe (yes, it is a non gold coloured Deluxe that comes with the Pisces) so for pure speed, the Swift deluxe is better. What makes the Supervolito Carbon slightly better to me is it doesn't sway as much so it has a bit easier handling. This isn't worth paying 1 mil more and having worse everything else though.

So as can be seen, the Pisces is the clear choice as the better yacht. I don't list the 2 extra Sea Sharks as an advantage because they clutter up the back a bit.

Oh and they have the same interior, same hot tub and 2 helipads although the front one on the Pisces is more useful since seat canopies don't get in the way and you can store bigger helis on it without blocking walkway access.

Given the description of the Pisces on the order page, I believe Rockstar made the Aquarius cost more just to troll players and have them spend 1 mil more on an inferior yacht just for the sake of saying they bought the most expensive yacht. They've done it many times before with items in the game so it isn't a surprise they'd do it here.

I can only gather anyone who is saying the Aquarius is the better yacht simply hasn't been on a Pisces so they are clueless to the deck layout advantages or they have but they are the type of person who can't admit something is better than what they got. If I had originally bought the Aquarius then got to check out the Pisces, I would see I got the wrong one and would want to downgrade and suck up the money spent.

I got the Pisces only after I saw a couple owners of the Aquarius say at this forum they downgraded and gave the reasons why and I was able to see both in game and check them out both in look and run around on the decks. I was originally leaning towards the Aquarius but after that, it was an easy decision to get the Pisces.

So the Pisces is the easy choice as the best yacht but I like that almost everyone has the Aquarius so if you want to be part of the herd and pay more for something that is worse then go for the Aquarius. :)

Edited by myname2917

TexasRocks

I like the Pisces. The Super Volito is cool, but you can buy those. You can't buy a white swift deluxe, which is the 5 million dollar helicopter that comes with the Pisces. Also love having the white Speeder, which is much better looking and faster than that ugly piece of crap toro.

EDIT: and btw, when you're in the bridge of the Aquarius, or the bar, you look out the windows, the view you're seeing is that of the Pisces. You can see the walk around in front of the bridge, and all the windows are that of the Pisces. So it feels like you're on the Pisces anyway.

Edited by TexasRocks

TexasRocks

All of the yachts have the same interior

Correct, and it seems the default interior is that of the Pisces.

TexasRocks

Thanks everyone I probably will go for the Aquarius based on the vehicles with it.

Huh? The vehicles on the Pisces are better.

The twin helipads was a big deal for me so it was either the Pisces or Aquarius...

More boats and better helicopter and when your spending that kind of money anyways you don't want any regrets...

g_QHxw1_GLp0_Ce_P70nvn_CGp_A_0_0.jpg

What are you talking about? You can change yachts and customizations any time you want.

gorskiegangsta

Huh? The vehicles on the Pisces are better.

[/img]

What are you talking about? You can change yachts and customizations any time you want.

If you choose to upgrade after the fact, do you then pay the price difference or full price?