supervolito carbon

blusunone

This helicopter seems very nice, and fast! Anyone used it in races yet or have any idea how it compares to the others?

Not sure, I haven't tried to compare it to others but it's seems quick, yes. I still think that the Buzzard might be faster.

I haven't been in a heli race in ages - who does these? :blink:

Awayfromkeyboard

Best heli for sure, have it on my useless yacht, would buy one if you could upgrade them at an airport hangar.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

This helicopter seems very nice, and fast! Anyone used it in races yet or have any idea how it compares to the others?

Love mine! Except it is a bit unstable in landing. I haven't done any air races this week with helos as an option. Gonna suggest it for tonights playlist with the crew.

whywontyoulisten

I flew someone else's around for a while and wasn't that fussed; the Frogger is still my go-to when I need a manoeuvrable heli to get me someplace in a hurry. At least it doesn't feel as fat and heavy as the Swift.

Edit: Re: stability on landing: I nearly tipped it over landing on a yacht helipad, and I'm usually very good at getting helicopters down gently; it seems to have the skids off a rocking chair.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

So I'm not the only one!

I thought I was going crazy then this thing kept trying to tip on landing.

Even on the smoothest ground, it tends to like to lean before you touch down.

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

I flew someone else's around for a while and wasn't that fussed; the Frogger is still my go-to when I need a manoeuvrable heli to get me someplace in a hurry. At least it doesn't feel as fat and heavy as the Swift.

Edit: Re: stability on landing: I nearly tipped it over landing on a yacht helipad, and I'm usually very good at getting helicopters down gently; it seems to have the skids off a rocking chair.

Exactly! It's not very consistent either on where it wants to tip over. I've landed it on an inclined mountain fine, but had it wanting to tilt over on a level street! LOL!

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i wondered when someone woud start about the chopper :)

sadley broughy didn't test it yet

if it is faster then a swift i can regret ever buying the swift deluxe(im on old gen, but im considering transfering more and more)

mmm chocolate

I feel bad for those poor souls who bought one of these first before buying the yacht that comes with it included. I almost did it too.

• Like 1

Awayfromkeyboard

I feel bad for those poor souls who bought one of these first before buying the yacht that comes with it included. I almost did it too.

Passive mode is disabled when flying yacht choppers!!!

So I'm not the only one!

I thought I was going crazy then this thing kept trying to tip on landing.

Even on the smoothest ground, it tends to like to lean before you touch down.

Glad to know it's not just me. I was wondering what was up with my heli skills.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Not sure, I haven't tried to compare it to others but it's seems quick, yes. I still think that the Buzzard might be faster.

I haven't been in a heli race in ages - who does these? :blink:

me, if they apear

I tested it out in an air race earlier and it was very quick indeed. As far as I know the Swift Deluxe was previously the fastest helicopter so I did the race with that first and then repeated it a second time with the Supervolito Carbon. With the Carbon I completed the race about 13 seconds faster than with the Swift Deluxe so we perhaps have a new fastest helicopter.

mmm chocolate

why would I be thinking of using passive mode?

YaDoesntHaveToCallMeRay

I tested it out in an air race earlier and it was very quick indeed. As far as I know the Swift Deluxe was previously the fastest helicopter so I did the race with that first and then repeated it a second time with the Supervolito Carbon. With the Carbon I completed the race about 13 seconds faster than with the Swift Deluxe so we perhaps have a new fastest helicopter.

What air race was it? A new one or an old one?

It doesn't feel as fast or as nice to fly as a swift or swift deluxe but it's pretty damn nimble. Good helicopter overall. Also suits the yachts more than the swift

Not saying it's slower than the swift. The swift just feels faster to me

Same thing when you buy it independently from Pegasus.

It unfortunately shares the same trait as the Golden Swift.

Why?

I bought it independently anyway & the standard version after getting my yacht.

That way I can access them anywhere helicopters can be delivered, instead of needing to be at one specific location.

• Like 2

mmm chocolate

if you have the money, thats fine. but what if you had limited funds and bought it first not knowing? that would suck.

(tried to quote but ended up with a box of white over my white text

Edited by mmm chocolate

It's definitely more agile and maneuverable than the Swift Deluxe but I think it might have a lower top speed especially since it will have more drag than the Swift which can retract it's landing gears.

It seemed pretty ordinary to me. Quite quick, responsive, and not too much turbulence - but at the same time, there wasn't much that really jumped out about it, to me at least. It's not all that interesting looking either. A decent helicopter, but overpriced in my opinion. 3M can get you a Hydra.

They should add something that's either powerful or at least kind of quirky. The Sea Sparrow would be nice and could stand out.

MagicalBasturd

This one had me surprised after trying it. I only got it because I got the most expensive yacht option, but it just fly's so well. It doesn't feel like the fastest helicopter, but to me it's the best handling.

Only flaw is the price tag for me. More reason able than the Gold Swift though.

I still regret getting this thing.VtYlE00b-EW8aRsVNSX17w_0_0.jpg

It's also a plus that it looks amazing. Also Champagne and fancy woopty doos in the back. Getting more pics soon. Post your's!

r_uRv8vwdE6vO5CXdu7vTA_0_0.jpg

5M-6SXUWl0izKryeG3K5bA_0_0.jpg

I need more photos of this thing.

I couldn't find a thread for it. So I made one.

Edited by Eneveon

This chopper is verry overpriced, ive bought one carbon in the hope that it will spawn on that one empty helipad in the front of the super yacht so i had 2 helicopter.. keep on your mind it will not spawn there this is a pegasus air vehicle and they will spawn it on the nearrest airfield :( PS: its quitte glitchy flying low or landing

Edited by frgeuze

its quitte glitchy flying low or landing

I am like the OP i got mine with the Yacht, and really like the way it handles

I have not had any problems flying low (other than the occasional screw up on my part) or landing

So can this be owned by purchasing a Yacht and also bought separate and ordered through Pegasus, I fancy the chopper but don't

want the yacht...yet!

This is this non-carbon version i guess ?

its quitte glitchy flying low or landing

I am like the OP i got mine with the Yacht, and really like the way it handles

I have not had any problems flying low (other than the occasional screw up on my part) or landing

Question: i have a yacht included one non carbon supervolito on a helipad, so i have still one empty helipad left .. i want to have 2 helicopters standard on my yacht other pegasus helicopters doenst save on the boat will the carbon version spawn automatic on my boat? so i have 2 helicopters standard on my boat im on a boat t pain

Question: i have a yacht included one non carbon supervolito on a helipad, so i have still one empty helipad left .. i want to have 2 helicopters standard on my yacht other pegasus helicopters doenst save on the boat will the carbon version spawn automatic on my boat? so i have 2 helicopters standard on my boat im on a boat t pain

Only the helicopter with your boat will spawn on your yacht. Can't call a pegasus vehicle to.your yacht either. But you can land another helicopter on the other helipad and more often than not if you move your yacht that second helicopter will move with you for that session. Though not all the time

Than this supervolito carbon is quitte overpriced in my opinion.. have bought it now will order 10 times more maby and than will bite the dust like any other pegasus :(