Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,397 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SpriteFan274

GTA SA Special Vehicle Guide [2015]

SpriteFan274

Wow, awesome! Another EC/EM Conversion found in SA, which is much later in the Game when all Garages are unlocked (unlike with the Mountain Cloud Boys EC/EM Conversion), though I have a question, can you make more Vehicles EC/EM with it instead of one?

EDIT: Lethal Vaccine has made a Video of the AP Boxville obtained with Pass on the PS2! He also has shown a Video where he failed to obtain it because the AP Boxville Wreck disappeared at the Garage. He's the second Person to show this on YouTube with passing T-Bone Mendez and on the harder Platform, PS2. Why is pushing the Boxville out of the water much harder on PS2? The Diving-Pushing is horrible on PS2 as you can't change the Frame Limiter there.

AP Boxville Video can be viewed

. Failed Attempt can be viewed

I post this here as this is a perfect example of "never giving up." You can fail at the end and then rage quit and give up, but how far can Humanity go if everyone just gives up and tries easier alternatives? It's about challenge, skill, dedication and I know that I WILL get mocked for saying that, as a lot of people don't seem to get that patience and dedication are the key to success.

And why do I say that PS2 is the harder Platform? Play both, experience both, try to accomplish the same challenge on both Platforms, then you will understand. Writing a huge wall of text and repeating myself simply won't help it. Edited by SpriteFan274

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Can EM Conversions be used on Helicopters? Is there an official list of what can and can't be EM Converted? I know it'd be extremely hard to get a Heli into a mod shop, but hey, who says it can't be done?

Coz I've been watching a lot of Mors' videos lately, and his EM Conversion video is giving me all kinda crazy ideas lol.

SpriteFan274

I haven't seen any kind of List for Exclusive Modifications. I know that all Vehicles can be converted to EC (EC2 also) and only some EM's can be added to some Vehicles. For example, you can add Wheels onto Bikes and Helicopters. Wheels are the only EM which work on Bikes as all other EMs will crash the Game. You can add Hydraulics to a lot of Vehicles, even Helicopters... NOS can be added to some Vehicles too... You can put Loco Low Co and Wheel Arch Angels Unique Mods to Regular TransFender Vehicles or even Helicopters, which might give crazy results...

EDIT: Rhans has given me this Spreadsheet which explains how some Vehicles can be made EM. HERE.

Edited by SpriteFan274

SuperSisley

Wow, awesome! Another EC/EM Conversion found in SA, which is much later in the Game when all Garages are unlocked (unlike with the Mountain Cloud Boys EC/EM Conversion), though I have a question, can you make more Vehicles EC/EM with it instead of one?

MAYBE, idk. I just share other's video, and I deem that MAYBE we can change vehicles in garage with the help of replay system in order to convert more vehicles EC/EM at the same time just like other conversions.

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Lethal Vaccine's DP Leviathan Failed Attempts - DP Leviathan unobtainable on PS2

The DP Leviathan is not challenging at all to temporarily obtain, getting it down spinning and making a EC Black Maverick fly away is the easy part. The hard part is getting it to the SF Impound and saving it there, plus as you can see, pushing the DP Leviathan using Carl's Body is tremendously difficult and slow, comparing it to rtyuijhghff's Video on how to obtain the DP Leviathan on PC.

The only way to obtain it on PS2 would be to fly it upside down into the Ocean and then get it back up again, just like how you'd make an AP Leviathan using OM0. But the problem is how the DP Leviathan can't tilt like the other Helicopters until stored.

Even if you get the DP Leviathan Wreck to the SF Impound Zone, it would vanish more than likely...

In his Video, you can clearly see that once he blows up the DP Leviathan, he's not even looking at the Leviathan Wreck while running to the Dunes. On PS2, Camera Control is horrible, so good luck looking at both the Impound Zone and the Leviathan Wreck without it vanishing at the same time.

Again, this is now to show off any PS2 Master Race (which people always and often confuse), but a way to show that there are Platform and Version Differences, especially to Console and PC and Mobile when it comes to III, VC and SA. So if anyone says that I'm Platform-Praising or something, play the PS2 Version yourself, and if you can obtain just 3 Harder Special Vehicles out of the bunch, I'd congratulate you...

For the SA Guide, I will add in the EC2 Vehicles (EC2 Elegant, EC2 Huntley...) and Inferior Special Vehicles (EP Sadler, FP Greenwood...) and OM0 Special Vehicles from the Story (AP Police Maverick, AP Leviathan...) plus the NE Vehicles (NE Coach, NE FCR-900...), just to have it complete. It's the Player's Choice on what he wants to obtain...

Also, notice the Comments in rty's DP Leviathan Video.
Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

Wow I'm looking at Lethal's DP Leviathan attempts now, and no, don't say it is unobtainable when you have achieved attempts like these! This is exactly the same on PC. Everything that happens in those videos is normal when trying to get it. You should retry doing it more and more! You are so close to destroying the heli in impound especially in video 2, so we need to figure out what happens to the wreck in there, does it dissapear or not! Do not give up, when you are so close!

Video 2 & 5, very good attempts, near success, just bcs it's PS2, you need to be only abit faster!

Other videos, you die because the Black Maverick crashes somewhere. It's normal, as it backs up eventually into a mountain or so. In one video, the Maverick also destroys his heli, which happens if it catches up. All this is the part of the process. Also if the Maverick DOESN'T crash, it eventually reaches too far from player (or it's the time that removes Maverick?) Then the cutscene starts, like in his impound attempts. Leviathan has to be destroyed instantly when you see red spot disappearing from radar, mostly you don't make it to spot where ryuijhghff did. On PC FL OFF, it can be made to impound save slot, but OFF causes it insta disappear form there like it does with wrecks in all garages. Then you need to wait red spot disappear, destroy the heli, instantly turn FL On and run away. THAT'S the part I wanna try when I redo the save, I didn't figure it out then. The red spot disappearing is easily noticeable in your videos, guess you didn't pay attention to that small detail? ;)

Note that you never die because you touch the water, which may seem the case in video 3. But exiting the Leviathan to tilt it, it explodes. So we might need to find a good tilting spot for it.

As I said, to avoid wreck disappearing, you need to turn FL ON on PC and that makes pushing the heli as hard as on PS2. Yet I tried it 80 times, and 1/4th of them I managed to destroy the heli in impound. So don't give up after 5 tries! It is not similar to LSPD, as its got his own strategy and it is nearly the same on PC when FL is ON. Not unobtainable.

The wreck disappearing.. I don't know what rtyuijhghff's done to look AWAY from Leviathan and aviod the disappearance. He has clearly added Dunes with Save Editor, btw. On PC, they don't vanish that way when looking away from impound zone. But hell yeah, good luck with it without the use of mods! Most likely, the Dunes do vanish. That's actually why I even started to make it into save slot with pushing. I had no Dunes and the wreck disappeared earlier. Maybe on PS2, ignore those Dunes and use just Sawnoff shotguns to get it onto save slot.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Hm, you may be right about that, or not, I'm confused. Just destroy the DP Leviathan in the Impound and push it to the Impound Zone (easier said that done), but you'll NEED a Pushing Vehicle which you can easily get from the SF Impound Zone (the Dunes in rty's Video), but when pushing it there you'd need to look BOTH at the DP Leviathan AND at the Dunes in the Impound Zone. Plus you need to hug the Wall in the SF Impound so the Dunes spawn properly. If you don't look at the Leviathan it will vanish, which doesn't happen in rty's Video as he doesn't look at the DP Leviathan Wreck when running to the Dunes after blowing it up. And to get to the Dunes (Pushing Vehicles), you need to push it on foot while it's NOT a Wreck to the Impound Garage Zone. On PS2, I can bet my life that it will vanish when running to the Dunes like shown on rty's Video...

You can try and find a good Tilting Spot for the DP Leviathan, I won't, Lethal won't as he's recording Special Vehicles in the Las Venturas Chapter now. I doubt there is any anyways...

The DP/EP/FP/MP LSPD Police is unobtainable on PS2 V1, simply unobtainable. There were reports that some PS2 Users got it, but it wasn't on V1. You can spend hours, days, weeks, months to get it on PS2 V1 and I bet that you won't get it, Mors hasn't, neither will I when I get to it... Mors/Lethal can get any Special Vehicle without Problems in all 10 GTA Games, except for the DP/EP/FP/MP LSPD Police and the DP Leviathan, but I have a huge feeling that he can get the DP Leviathan if he gets EXTREMILY lucky to not have the Black Maverick (Red Blip) disappear too soon.

I don't think the Dunes were added there with a Save Editor, rty wouldn't do that and I'm sure of that. Though, it still makes me wonder, some Parts in his Video just don't make much sense to me. About Sawn-offing, good luck with that, I would predict that the Leviathan Wreck would BARELY move.

Fact of the matter is, Games have Differences in the Mission Script and Physics and Timing and Methods to obtain Special Vehicles on different Platforms and Versions. It's an axiom that we simply can't deny, one task will be easier on one Platform, while on the other it's harder and if you're used to one Platform and can do an easy task without no Problems there, on the next you'd be struggling to do the same.

Edited by SpriteFan274

MM KJ
Posted (edited)

The heli itself is a headache. I'd still say it is extremely challenging. So much stuff to follow, so much luck based. Shame that the BP/EP/FP/DP Leviathan is even worse. They both are doable, but so time and resource demanding, that why you would ever want to obtain one vehicle literally whole day, fail and then redo? About the BP/EP/FP/DP leviathan, we can say it is unobtainable, it requires the use of over 99999 sawn off shotgun bullets. Get it from the north east LV to hangar while it barely moves? Man, why. That is probably the same wih DP levi when doing it with sawnoff. Not suggested, but should be tried, still. Why Eockstar you dont want to give us at least one good Leviathan? Yeah there is definitely a possibility to destroy the heli in impound. Mors should give some more tries. Even on PC, damn I didn't manage to preserve both wreck and Dunes, even while looking at them both all the time. GL with that. If rtyuijhghff doesn't mod, good, I just said it because Ifound out by myself that Dunes added via editor were always there, even if you enter SF impound looking at what ever side you like.

Edited by MM KJ

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

I took my time and made a Mod Color Sheet myself... OrionSR did one years ago, though some Color Numbers were wrong. I can't make great Masterpieces using Paint, thus some Numbers are not centered very well.

cdZzg0K.png

The things which were incorrect: Color 28 was incorrectly written as Color 20, and Color 98 was incorrectly written as Color 97. I have a Theory on why the second Error was present, the Color 98 (Malachite Poly) is glitched in some way. Malachite Poly's RGB is 77.93,96. Notice the Dot where the Comma should've been, this makes the Color RGB glitch up in a way, thus it looks completely different on from what it should've been. This gives some confusion...

Interestingly, there are Vehicles which can spawn in Traffic that aren't the Mod Shop Color List.

I want to thank Rhans for giving me the SA Mission Script and access to the EC/EM Spreadsheet. III and VC have proven that there is Stuff hidden in them, like the AP Conversion in III and EC2 Patriot in VC at Fort Baxter. I am very sure that SA has something to offer, atleast with Vehicles. I believe there is something out there...

Contributions towards the Special Vehicle Guides will always continue, even if I'm doing it alone.

Edited by SpriteFan274

OrionSR

For clarification, I never made a transfender color chart. I found one somewhere on the web and reposted it.

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Okay, OrionSR, I thought you made it. No harm done to anyone, I just found some Mistakes in the Color Chart and wanted to fix them, I wouldn't call out anyone from tiny Mistakes, though when it comes to Special Vehicles, absolute Facts have to be taken into account. Huge thanks for posting that Color Chart in fnxrak's old Special Colored Vehicles Topic, contributions are always needed and I appreciate every single one. The Color Chart that I've made myself seems to be 100%-ly accurate, unless if the Game gives a Different Color from the RGB shown on the Photo, as I only tested the RGB from Paint and then saw which Color it is.

According to the SA Mission Script from Rhans, Sweet's Greenwood seems to always get the Color 59,34. Color 59 can always be selected from Mod Shops, but 34 can not.

greenwoo, 30,26, 77,26, 81,27, 24,55, 28,56, 49,59, 52,69, 71,107

Secondary Color 34 can not even be obtained from Pay and Spray or Traffic, so it's EC in terms of the Secondary Color being EC alone (UC2 in UC System).

If anyone wonders, 59 is Lt.Crystal Blue Poly, and 34 (EC) is Arctic White.

Sweet's Greenwood always spawns at Grove Street, so does Ryder's Picador with EC Trunk, so it's actually a Parked EC Vehicle. So in SA, you can obtain a "AP Greenwood with EC White Roof Back", same with the FP, BP/FP and DP/EP/FP/MP/EM Variants.

Also, thanks to Rhans, now we have a way how to make Invisible EC2 Colors into Visible Secondary EC's... You simply do the EM Conversion using Loco Low Co, then you give the Softtop Roof from the Savanna on any Vehicle that you want, and the Vehicle will have the Invisible EC2 Visible in form of a Colored EC/EM Glitched Roof.

For example, there is a EC2 Nebula in Just Business which has an Invisible Secondary Color but that Color can't be obtained from Traffic nor from Mod Shops. Its Primary Color can be found in Traffic but not in Mod Shops, so it does NOT have a Special Primary Color. You can use this EC2 Nebula and give it a EM Softtop Roof from Loco Low Co using the EC/EM Conversion, and it will become a "Nebula with EC/EM Softtop Roof"... Very interesting.

Well, atleast now we have a way how to give EC2 Vehicles some proper use....

I also learnt that there is a EC2 Sentinel (with a Special Secondary Color unobtainable from Mod Shops, Invisible though) in Saint Mark's Bistro. It's unobtainable though as it's in Liberty City, so good luck getting it from LC to SA somehow. Plus, except for the Unique Hotring Racer A/B, no Vehicle can be transported from Interior Worlds to the Normal Game World. EC Yellow Forklift from Breaking the Bank at Caligula's? Unobtainable, except for EC Conversion.

EDIT: Color 49 on my Color Chart should be Color 34, making the Greenwood 100%-ly not EC. Bollocks. I just tested it now...
EDIT2: Wrong. The Greenwood IS EC in terms of having a EC Roof Back. If you select Color 49 from the Mod Shops while having the Greenwood with the Color 34 as the Roof Back (Secondary Color), it will say "Your Vehicle already has this Color", the Game actually lies as when you select Color 49, you get Color 49, not Color 34.

My Color Chart still stands correct.
Edited by SpriteFan274

‫

Not every vehicle that is inv UC2 can handle Roof without crashing, just pointing it out.

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Not every vehicle that is inv UC2 can handle Roof without crashing, just pointing it out.

Yes. According to Rhans' Spreadsheet, the Washington's and the Admiral's EC2 can't be viewed as Roofs don't work on it, but on the Bravura the Roofs work.

I made a small mistake in my previous Post. The Nebula can't have EM Loco Low Co Roofs, so its EC2 is Invisible at whatever cost. Still, the theoretical example works, but it doesn't work on Nebulas.

EDIT: The SA Guide Editing has began. I love how two Guests are always watching the SA Guide, it's always two.

Edited by SpriteFan274

Sanches

Joshimuz brought me here.

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Joshimuz brought me here.

Weird, lots of people are linking these Guides now on other Websites. Joshimuz linked the SA Guide on his latest Video in the Description. Lancet linked my III and VC Guide on his own III and VC Guides on GameFAQs, etc.

However, the SA Guide is still not finished, as you may had noticed. The LCS, VCS, CW (partially), TLaD (only Gang Wars Stuff missing), and TBoGT (only Drug Wars Stuff missing) are still work in progress, along with small tiny things in the VC, which I have to study all myself, and the IV Guide has some small errors when it comes to Methods (EC/Lustered Rancher obtainable on PS3) which are all going to be fixed of course.

I don't want to sound like a wiseass but Comments like these "this guy brought me here" aren't really allowed, since it's completely off-topic... No offense.

EDIT: Hm, okay, since Joshimuz is following this Guide, I will need to speed up and update it, especially with those OM0 Vehicles as it's quite difficult time consuming to test this stuff out...

I also plan to have all Explanations on which Colors are EC and which are not for which Vehicles in the EC/EM Conversion Trick Entry in the Guide, thus it will be the longest Post in all of the Guides.

Edited by SpriteFan274

SuperSisley
Posted (edited)

EC/EM Conversion in Los Desperados has been found:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av19285734/

Trying distribution:

①Do the mission Los Desperados till the second part in alley.

②Kill almost all enemies except one.

③Kill the last one enemy in the Wheels Arch Angels, Loco Low Co. or Transfender.

④After cutscene, kill Ceser to fail mission.

⑤Come back nearby save house to return a normal world.

⑥Do the rest part like other EC/EM Conversion Tricks.

Edited by SuperSisley

SpriteFan274

Hm, sounds surely better than the EC/EM Conversion from Mountain Cloud Boys since it's much later on in the Story, plus you can fail the Mission for more EC/EM Vehicles (unlike Home Coming, which can only do one EC/EM Vehicle I think), plus it doesn't need OM0.

The only Downside about it is that you can't make an Unique/BP/FP/EM S.W.A.T., but that can be done with OM0 so no worries.

Still, very awesome Job and it will surely be added in the Guide!

zoombotrom

hello spritefan274 just a minor edit on page-1,,,,,you have written that actual island for doherty garage is unlocked after green sabre fine,but you have also wriitten the actual island for SF Impound is unlocked after Are You GT SF

thats just a minor thing i saw

SuperSisley
Posted (edited)

I have a question: which vehicle has the top speed while backing?

As I usually speed too much time after leaving plane in EC/EM Conversion.....

Edited by SuperSisley

zoombotrom
Posted (edited)

hello spritefan274 just a minor edit on page-1,,,,,you have written that actual island for doherty garage is unlocked after green sabre fine,but you have also wriitten the actual island for SF Impound is unlocked after Are You GT SF

thats just a minor thing i saw

thanks for that edit

i have become your fan and i have got all special vehicles in PC and Mobile except for vehicles in Reuniting the families

Please give some tips to master OM0 on PC ( i try a million times and i succeed once) its so easy on mobile

Edited by zoombotrom

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

Yeah, the Guides have those minor Errors like that, lots of Typos. If you find any Mistake, you should rather PM me about it, and not tell it in the Guide as a Post. The Doherty Garage is in fact usable right after the Start of the Game, which can help you a lot if you want to collect EP/FP Vehicles early.

Thanks for the kind words, though what Vehicles are you struggling with from Reuniting the Families? The DP/EP/FP/MP LSPD Police? You shouldn't have any Trouble with it unless you're on PS2. On PC and Mobile, you can simply use Pause/Unpause to drain the Greenwood's Health quicker, plus the Draw Distance is increased for those Versions. On PS2, you're f*cked, since you can't use Pause/Unpause, the Draw Distance is small, and every time when the Greenwood blows up, the Police won't be there. Though on PS2 you can have an EP/FP LSPD Police, or EP LSPD Police, or even an AP LSPD Police if you're lazy.

I'm not an OM0 Expert, but I'll be honest, for OM0 in SA you only need the AP Conversion, EC/EM Conversion, the Unique/EP/FP RC Baron, and the EC Pink and White Vortex from Boat School (since it can't be recreated using the EC/EM Conversion), plus the Hotring Racer A and Hotring Racer B converted to NE during The Meat Business to make them One Time Only and Truly Special. Why would you waste Mission Failures and even Suicides for Tasks that can be recreated easily using the AP and EC/EM Conversions, which give no Mission Attempts, no Penalty in the Stats whatsoever.

I mean, you could try the OM0 Story Stuff out using my Guide Descriptions, which I still have to finish up, but I don't really think it's worth the hassle. Still, your Choice on how you want to approach this... By the way, you should also check out the other GTA Games, since SA is really not the only GTA Game there is, plus other GTAs have greater Special Vehicles which require a different Version of Knowledge and Logic.

About the EC/EM Conversion Reversing thing, just get a Vehicle from Easter Bay Docks from Traffic which looks quick and reverse your way. Doesn't matter how long it should take. Time consuming Tasks are not hard at all.

Edited by SpriteFan274

zoombotrom
Posted (edited)

I tried many times in RTF mission but i am just no a pro at this till now

i cant get the tanker and trailer and the greenwood in the final cutscene of the mission

when i first collected the RC baron i hoped that it would fly but it did not and its pretty much useless and occupies i essential garage space

also one last thing can we get NE vehicles using other methods

how to identify a NE BF400 and NE FCR 900,i know that it has no covers on engine but still i am unable to identify it(if you could send me picture of it)

i have done all other GTA missions for 0 to 100%

GTA 4 storyline sucks

GTA 3 is good

GTA VC is ok

GTA 5 is good

GTA SA is AWESOME !!!!!

Edited by zoombotrom

MM KJ

About RTF and OM0 stuff, patience is a key to success. That's one thing I've learned from these forums. I also joined like "wtf" how do u do OM0 it's the hardest thing on PC, especially when others said it's not. I trained, wasted days for stupid stuff and now I could get most OM0 stuff anytime, it is actually so easy. U gotta have sum patience.

RC vehicles are all trophy vehicles, more for special vehicle collectors than just players who want a use out of each car. U don't see the purpose, don't obtain it.

NE bikes (FCR and BF) are very easy to identify by exhaust: two or one exhaust, normal bike; no exhaust at all, NE.

Ofc all GTAs have their +s and -s. I personally prefer III and VC the most, SA I don't like that much, haven't played IV series and V is also nice for me. At least in terms of special vehicles.

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

The AP Tanker, AP Greenwood, and AP Tanker Trailer require a Method which is Luck Based, but first you need to do a long and boring Setup, kill yourself, go into the Yellow Info Icon and then press Buttons together hoping something will happen, most of the time, you'll screw up and you'll have to redo the whole boring Obtaining Procedure. To add insult to injury, the Phone Calls needed for the OM0 Setup are the Girlfriend Phone Calls, thus you'll literally have to wait for absolutely nothing...

I wouldn't call this Method exactly hard, I'd just call it a waste of time and not worth the time at all. The AP Tanker can just be recreated using OM0. The AP Greenwood is useless as there is an AP/EC Greenwood in End of the Line. The AP Tanker Trailer is useless since there is an AP Tanker Trailer in Tanker Commander, a far easier one to obtain. Still, if you want to do this Challenge, go for it...

OM0 itself is not exactly hard at all. It's simple to do in VC. It's simple to do in SA with the Quarry Setup, but a bit Luck Based with the Stadium and Bike School Setups, but still simple. It's simple to do in LCS. It's the simplest to do in VCS. In fact, if an OM0 Task is difficult, it's because of the Game's Environment and Game's Physics, and not the Stage of you being on a Mission or not. Unique/AP/EC Maverick in LCS? It requires OM0, yet you do a long and boring Setup just to see the Helicopter fall into the Water, thus having to redo it all. Unique/EC RC Bandit in VC? It requires OM0, but it's only difficult since the RC Bandit Wreck can fall down into the Ground, atleast on Console, which makes the Task much more difficult on Console.

Speaking of Console, SA OM0 is extremily lethal to the Save File as it can get your Game crashes (while on the PC Version it won't do that, example are the AP Lowriders from High Stakes, Low-Rider), add Permanent Blips while it doesn't do that on PC (actually it can happen on PC, but it depends on the OM0 Task) or even could corrupt Save Files. Thankfully, the AP and EC/EM Conversions, along with the Beefy Baron Unique/EP/FP RC Baron, are not dangerous at all and can easily be done on any Platform (not sure about Xbox).

RC Vehicles are not always Trophies. LCS RC Bandits? You can get inside them and drive them around. VCS Domestobot? If you get it, you could get inside it. Still, in SA the RC Vehicles are Vehicles, in fact all of them are Special Vehicles (though the RC Baron is Rare), thus worthy of obtaining. I'd rather just have an RC Vehicle sitting in my Garage to look at, than have a Random Vehicle from Traffic in the Garage. Why? RC Vehicles are Special, Random Traffic Vehicles are not.

NE BF-400 and NE FCR-900 have their Exhausts missing, this is how you know they're NE. They have their Front Body Part missing too, and I believe they have missing Windshields too. Just look at the Exhausts and if they're completely missing, they're NE. There's plenty of Methods to get NE Vehicles, along with a NE Conversion from The Meat Business. You can get the NE BF-400 and NE FCR-900, along with the NE NRG-500 and even NE Slamvan (missing Steering Wheel), by parking a HPV1000 in your Santa Maria Garage, save and reload, go out and get on your HPV1000, activate Vigilante while you go out of the Garage and then see if the Suspect has the NE Vehicles. If not, reload and retry.

About Special Vehicles, I must say that SA is useless due to the Anytime AP and EC/EM Conversions found for it, meaning that only a couple of EC and Unique Vehicles are truly Special, along with the AP Tanker Trailer. It's a shame really, since SA can have 77 Vehicles saved per Save, and without the AP and EC/EM Conversions the Game would be much more Challenging and Fun.

III? There is enough Special Vehicles for one or two Save Files. VC? There are more Special Vehicles than Garage Space in the Game, plus an EC Black Conversion at the Start of the Game. LCS? Lots of awesome Special Vehicles, especially the H/DP Vehicles which are Ultra Fun. VCS? Lots of EC and FP sh*t, but it has some nice Special Vehicles, along with another EC Black Conversion. IV? Over 150 Special Vehicles in it, all being either EC or Lustered or Hybrid or Unique, but only 10 Spaces to save Vehicles per Save, plus an AP Conversion. TLaD? There is enough Special Vehicles there. TBoGT? Only seven or eight Special Vehicles there, which are from Side Missions which can't be repeated, but the Story Special Vehicles are all Rare since they can always be obtained from Mission Replay. CW? Most can be obtained from Mission Replay, but there are some which are Truly Special. V? Patches and Updates removed Special Vehicles one by one, so if you're a Collector, you have to play on PS3 or Xbox 360 on Patch 0, and the Special Vehicles there such since all are UP or Unique or EC.

Just so you know, this is not a Place to discuss your Opinion on Storylines of GTA Games, this is a Topic to discuss about SA Special Vehicles and I allow SA Starter Save Discussions here too, eventhough there is already a Starter Save Topic for SA.

Edited by SpriteFan274

SuperSisley
Posted (edited)

About AP Berkley's RC Van or others, how to make CJ die from hunger quickly?

Edited by SuperSisley

lil weasel

Do Not Save Game, Do Not Eat, nor Date, is the quick way to starve Carl without cheating.

SpriteFan274
Posted (edited)

You have to wait 48 Real Life Minutes to get the Warning about Carl getting Hungry from Loading up the Save File, without saving, eating, or dating Girlfriends, as lil weasel mentioned. It sounds time consuming, and it is, but this IS the quickest way.

I haven't really checked the AP Berkley's RC Van Method and I haven't tested it. I know it uses OM0, Failure, and a Suicide, plus requires Sawn-off Shooting the Vehicle back to the Garage. The Wasted during the Cutscene is quite Luck Based and you'll have to count Seconds depending on how much Health you have (which you can't really test), plus if you fail, you'll have to wait 48 Real Life Minutes again for each Attempt for Carl to get hungry.

As with all other OM0 Tasks, it's not really worth the hassle. Sure, you can do it if you want, but a Suicide and Failure for it are surely not needed as you can just convert a Berkley's RC Van to AP using the AP Conversion. Edited by SpriteFan274

zoombotrom

The AP Tanker, AP Greenwood, and AP Tanker Trailer require a Method which is Luck Based, but first you need to do a long and boring Setup, kill yourself, go into the Yellow Info Icon and then press Buttons together hoping something will happen, most of the time, you'll screw up and you'll have to redo the whole boring Obtaining Procedure. To add insult to injury, the Phone Calls needed for the OM0 Setup are the Girlfriend Phone Calls, thus you'll literally have to wait for absolutely nothing...

I wouldn't call this Method exactly hard, I'd just call it a waste of time and not worth the time at all. The AP Tanker can just be recreated using OM0. The AP Greenwood is useless as there is an AP/EC Greenwood in End of the Line. The AP Tanker Trailer is useless since there is an AP Tanker Trailer in Tanker Commander, a far easier one to obtain. Still, if you want to do this Challenge, go for it...

OM0 itself is not exactly hard at all. It's simple to do in VC. It's simple to do in SA with the Quarry Setup, but a bit Luck Based with the Stadium and Bike School Setups, but still simple. It's simple to do in LCS. It's the simplest to do in VCS. In fact, if an OM0 Task is difficult, it's because of the Game's Environment and Game's Physics, and not the Stage of you being on a Mission or not. Unique/AP/EC Maverick in LCS? It requires OM0, yet you do a long and boring Setup just to see the Helicopter fall into the Water, thus having to redo it all. Unique/EC RC Bandit in VC? It requires OM0, but it's only difficult since the RC Bandit Wreck can fall down into the Ground, atleast on Console, which makes the Task much more difficult on Console.

Speaking of Console, SA OM0 is extremily lethal to the Save File as it can get your Game crashes (while on the PC Version it won't do that, example are the AP Lowriders from High Stakes, Low-Rider), add Permanent Blips while it doesn't do that on PC (actually it can happen on PC, but it depends on the OM0 Task) or even could corrupt Save Files. Thankfully, the AP and EC/EM Conversions, along with the Beefy Baron Unique/EP/FP RC Baron, are not dangerous at all and can easily be done on any Platform (not sure about Xbox).

RC Vehicles are not always Trophies. LCS RC Bandits? You can get inside them and drive them around. VCS Domestobot? If you get it, you could get inside it. Still, in SA the RC Vehicles are Vehicles, in fact all of them are Special Vehicles (though the RC Baron is Rare), thus worthy of obtaining. I'd rather just have an RC Vehicle sitting in my Garage to look at, than have a Random Vehicle from Traffic in the Garage. Why? RC Vehicles are Special, Random Traffic Vehicles are not.

NE BF-400 and NE FCR-900 have their Exhausts missing, this is how you know they're NE. They have their Front Body Part missing too, and I believe they have missing Windshields too. Just look at the Exhausts and if they're completely missing, they're NE. There's plenty of Methods to get NE Vehicles, along with a NE Conversion from The Meat Business. You can get the NE BF-400 and NE FCR-900, along with the NE NRG-500 and even NE Slamvan (missing Steering Wheel), by parking a HPV1000 in your Santa Maria Garage, save and reload, go out and get on your HPV1000, activate Vigilante while you go out of the Garage and then see if the Suspect has the NE Vehicles. If not, reload and retry.

About Special Vehicles, I must say that SA is useless due to the Anytime AP and EC/EM Conversions found for it, meaning that only a couple of EC and Unique Vehicles are truly Special, along with the AP Tanker Trailer. It's a shame really, since SA can have 77 Vehicles saved per Save, and without the AP and EC/EM Conversions the Game would be much more Challenging and Fun.

III? There is enough Special Vehicles for one or two Save Files. VC? There are more Special Vehicles than Garage Space in the Game, plus an EC Black Conversion at the Start of the Game. LCS? Lots of awesome Special Vehicles, especially the H/DP Vehicles which are Ultra Fun. VCS? Lots of EC and FP sh*t, but it has some nice Special Vehicles, along with another EC Black Conversion. IV? Over 150 Special Vehicles in it, all being either EC or Lustered or Hybrid or Unique, but only 10 Spaces to save Vehicles per Save, plus an AP Conversion. TLaD? There is enough Special Vehicles there. TBoGT? Only seven or eight Special Vehicles there, which are from Side Missions which can't be repeated, but the Story Special Vehicles are all Rare since they can always be obtained from Mission Replay. CW? Most can be obtained from Mission Replay, but there are some which are Truly Special. V? Patches and Updates removed Special Vehicles one by one, so if you're a Collector, you have to play on PS3 or Xbox 360 on Patch 0, and the Special Vehicles there such since all are UP or Unique or EC.

Just so you know, this is not a Place to discuss your Opinion on Storylines of GTA Games, this is a Topic to discuss about SA Special Vehicles and I allow SA Starter Save Discussions here too, eventhough there is already a Starter Save Topic for SA.

thats the point,,,these vehicles requires OM0 which i still hard for me

i do try it frequently.

and also the unused RC Cam can be driven around.It is available in Calton Heights garage in Chain Game saves

Lethal Vaccine
Posted (edited)

Do not give up, when you are so close!

you need to be only abit faster!

In one video, the Maverick also destroys his heli, which happens if it catches up.

guess you didn't pay attention to that small detail? ;)

Note that you never die because you touch the water, which may seem the case in video 3. But exiting the Leviathan to tilt it, it explodes. So we might need to find a good tilting spot for it.

As I said, to avoid wreck disappearing, you need to turn FL ON on PC and that makes pushing the heli as hard as on PS2. Yet I tried it 80 times, and 1/4th of them I managed to destroy the heli in impound. So don't give up after 5 tries! It is not similar to LSPD, as its got his own strategy and it is nearly the same on PC when FL is ON. Not unobtainable.

The wreck disappearing.. I don't know what rtyuijhghff's done to look AWAY from Leviathan and aviod the disappearance. He has clearly added Dunes with Save Editor, btw. On PC, they don't vanish that way when looking away from impound zone. But hell yeah, good luck with it without the use of mods! Most likely, the Dunes do vanish. That's actually why I even started to make it into save slot with pushing. I had no Dunes and the wreck disappeared earlier. Maybe on PS2, ignore those Dunes and use just Sawnoff shotguns to get it onto save slot.

So close? I wouldn't say I am "so close." What you see in these 5-6 Minute Videos is the EASY part. The only hard part is getting it into the Impound in time before the cutscene takes place (hence why I am wasted at times since I am inside the Leviathan during the next cutscene) and then blowing it up quickly and somehow pushing the wreck into the Impound Zone. The big issue I think I had and would NOT have usually is I had NO Muscle when I was doing this since I lost it all when recording the AP Boxville with passing T-Bone Mendez. Maybe if I had 100% Muscle like I did before the Boxville Video, then I would of been able to push this Leviathan into the Impound but it's doubtful, anyways.

PS2 and Fast should never be used in the same sentence! :D:p There is no such thing as "do it faster" since there is no Options on PS2 like there is on PC. You can toggle something on/off just to enter a Helicopter quicker and take off quicker. How is that fair and helpful to someone else on another Platform? It's not. So no, I am going as "fast" as you can go on PS2.

Nope. If YOU payed attention (not me) you would of seen that I had TWO HPV1000 Cops shooting Pistols at the Leviathan which blew it up. The Black Maverick and the guys with AK's had nothing to do with why I blew up there. I am well aware of what is on and off my Radar when playing...

I am not sure if you can tilt it and put it upside down in the water to fail the Mission. I never was able to do it and it probably doesn't work. SF Impound is the only way at this point, tbh...

Idk why you tell me or someone about Framelimiters. Nobody plays anything but PC, apparently. All of this "turn something on and off" is complete nonsense and irrelevant to anyone playing anywhere else but PC and you already know I am on PS2, so what gives?

Uh...How can you say the Police is obtainable? Did you like, not see my Video where I destroy the Greenwood early, keep the camera on the Alley, yet, the Police was not there when I ran to it? Same sh*t, different day. I've been trying that dumb Police since 2014 and still can't ever get it OR SEE IT in the Alley after the Greenwood is destroyed. It's not possible. You really think I will believe people who said they got it when they probably don't have V1 like I have and show no evidence they obtained it other than their word? PS2 =/= PS2 cuz there is different Versions despite being the SAME Platform. I know 7 day survivor and others said they got the Police, but it's likely not V1, then. Cuz as I have been explaining for the last 4 years is the same sh*t that always happens to me in my Failed Attempts Video. There is a reason I don't/can't obtain some Vehicles. It's called Luck. Something I don't have. Anything involving Skill, I can do, but Luck, hell no.

Again "on PC." Yeah, I know, I know, on PC. But what about "on PS2?" I am the only one showing "on PS2." I never understood how people can state opinions as facts when they don't even play said Platform, yet, claim they know the facts and what they are talking about when it comes to something they don't play or in reality know anything about. Sawn Off Shotguns will NOT work. No way. Even if you could be holding 4 Sawn Off Shotguns at once and not just 2 you couldn't move that thing...

I am not sure if the Leviathan is actually "Heavy" by Property, but it doesn't fly correct and it can hardly be moved. Sawn Off Shotguns won't help in the slightest...

I only recorded 5 Failed Attempts, but that isn't counting another 5-10 Failed Attempts I did NOT record. All of them are the same outcome, though. DP/EP/FP/MP Police and DP Leviathan are simply the only ones I can't obtain in SA.

The good news is I will be starting an SA Mobile Starter Save tomorrow (Only puzzies use Autosave for less Safehouse Visits) and once I finish that, I will then go to 100% with all the Special Vehicles traditionally. No OM0, no Close App, no bullsh*t. The Police is very easy to get on Mobile since that Pause/Unpause nonsense works. So I will at least have the Police on SOME Platform I play on, but it's not my dominant Platform of choice (PS2). Police is never going to be inside a PS2 Save for me. It's not possible and I came to terms with that a long time ago...

P.S. I would of already recorded the Unique/EP/FP RC Baron from Beefy Baron like I did the AP Conversion and EC/EM Conversion, BUT, the Catalina Phone Call can NOT be used for this. After holding the Call and going into Blood Bowl, when I exit Blood Bowl still holding the call and hop on an HPV1000 to activate Vigilante, I don't get OM0. It's like the Call isn't being held or something. Probably not a high enough priority Call. What does this mean? It means I have to waste my time playing this boring game yet again and blow through Ryder to Learning to Fly just to use another Call and unlock LV for the Flights just to record the Baron. I plan on it, but not any time soon. While I am working on recording that and wasting my time doing the Story up until LV is unlocked, I will also experiment with the EC Vortex a bit from Boating School and see if it's possible and if I can record the full thing. Perhaps while I am at it, I can show Videos for all the sh*t from the STORY and showing how "if you do this, this will happen on PS2." All of the Vehicles from the Story barely work. You need to waste CJ more than necessary and permanent Blips are left on the Radar. If you mix Story Mission with Story Mission, the game crashes. So I can show Videos of what you do NOT want to do for PS2. This is why I show all OM0 in VC, LCS, and VCS, but not SA since quite frankly, SA is hands down the worst and extremely boring for OM0...

EDIT: In other news, Melancholia recorded the EC Vortex from Boat School on PS4, thus indicating it's possible for all the Playstation Releases except perhaps the Physical PS3 Version on a Disc. So with the help of his Video, I will now be able to record it in the coming future as well when I feel like working up to Las Venturas...

Edited by Lethal Vaccine