2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Yacht disappeared issue

TovarishTony

I just received an answer from R* support for my ticket about the yacht & I got this message

Hello TovarishTony,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced loss of progress in GTA Online, but unfortunately we are not able to verify this claim. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

Rockstar Support

What kind of BS is this like come on better do something on the yacht loss!! Well guys need help on this and I need to hear from other forumers who have the same issue as mine.

The story is like I just bought a yacht for 9M+ along with other stuff like the robes, pajamas,bikinis and a stilt house and the session suddenly kicks me back to GTA V due to maintaining connection issues with servers then I came back and I kept everything except the yacht which is driving me nuts.

Edited by TovarishTony

I just received an answer from R* support for my ticket about the yacht & I got this message

Hello TovarishTony,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced loss of progress in GTA Online, but unfortunately we are not able to verify this claim. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,

Rockstar Support

What kind of BS is this like come on better do something on the yacht loss!! Well guys need help on this and I need to hear from other forumers who have the same issue as mine.

The story is like I just bought a yacht for 9M+ along with other stuff like the robes, pajamas,bikinis and a stilt house and the session suddenly kicks me back to GTA V due to maintaining connection issues with servers then I came back and I kept everything except the yacht which is driving me nuts.

Apperently the game never saved so nothing you bought is on record even though you bought it....Check your bank transactions it should reflect everything you bought in there and then take a screengrab and send it to R*

Thats the strange case. Going to check my maze bank if theres something fishy from the transactions list it may be a game breaking bug but I'll check it out

Does sound a strange case, is this money you paid for the yacht back in your bank account or has it gone?

As AiraCobra said if the transaction shows in game and you don't have the money then the screen grab is the best way to prove

you paid for that yacht.

Does sound a strange case, is this money you paid for the yacht back in your bank account or has it gone?

As AiraCobra said if the transaction shows in game and you don't have the money then the screen grab is the best way to prove

you paid for that yacht.

I just received a response from R* support and better than the vague first ticket where they cannot verify the claim where I was asked to call my captain to receive the yacht and provide a video while calling the captain so I checked but my captain is not on my contacts list and the interaction menu says I don't own a yacht but the money spent for that is not around. As a result I just sent screenshots of my phone's contact list and the interaction menu saying that I don't own a yacht.

Even a strange case is that maze bank didn't record the transactions along with the sold cars and the purchases

The transaction logs

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/388797915333312567/A5DF35E71FC711D95C345AE86D16E5D7CD0A7D7F/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/388797915333318841/9CCAE03A6D25635C1931C24238BC977236F542C1/

I actually have the screenshots I own the yacht myself which can be found here and sent them to R* already as proof that I own one

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tovarishtony/screenshots/

Edited by TovarishTony
  • Like 1

Just happened to me... Lost internet connection just after buying mine and both my money and yacht are no where to be seen....

Just happened to me... Lost internet connection just after buying mine and both my money and yacht are no where to be seen....

Oh sh*t welcome to the world of headaches of sending a ticket to R* support which right now I still did not recover my yacht yet as R* support asked me to provide a video of my phone contacts to see if I have the captain on my contacts list or not which in my case its not so Im just waiting their response right now as provided what they needed

Lamborghini1335

Ah I remember the days of asking for my car rebate, of which I still never got and they've just ignored me and my request. I'd love to see how this goes so please post anymore of this.

Ah I remember the days of asking for my car rebate, of which I still never got and they've just ignored me and my request. I'd love to see how this goes so please post anymore of this.

I saw your comment on my Steam and I wonder is that enough for R* to prove that I own a yacht then it disappeared. Really hope the R* support tier 1 saw my video of my contacts list already which he asked to provide so we will settle this issue already