2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Liberty City Stories Released on iOS!

Question? Do you have to do 100 fares at once? Or could you save start more later? Cause I have a huge tendency of doing it all 100 at once...I'm Asking because I haven't had the time for VC as it is my least favorite of the 3D Era GTA's

no you dont have to do 100 fares once, you need 100 fares total. i usually do 10 fares then quit and save the game.

I hope you save the game before you quit.

• Like 2

Wait...and this whole time...i thought i had to do the 100 fares for 3D era games all in once...

dude what kind game is that, that you have to do 100 fares at once?

to complete taxi side-mission you need 100 fares total

I wonder when this will come to Android.

I also have my fingers crossed that it comes to the Windows store. By the eay, did Rockstar confirm that San Andreas was coming to the Windows Store when they officially mentioned it's mobile release?

I also have my fingers crossed that it comes to the Windows store. By the eay, did Rockstar confirm that San Andreas was coming to the Windows Store when they officially mentioned it's mobile release?

iirc yes. San Andreas is huge, it had to come to every possible platform. Waiting for Wii U release

For San Andreas mobile they specifically said Windows Phone with no mention of Windows PC - but it later also ended up being released on Windows PC.

Windows Phone was mentioned in the original announcement for LCS mobile, but Take-Two removed WP from it shortly after. Either it was just something they accidentally copied over from the SA mobile announcement or they don't want people to know about it just yet.

Edited by gamerzworld

WP version of LCS wasn't never mentioned on R* site

Porting from windows phone to big windows shouldn't be hard, that's why they never annouced it (maybe)

Porting from windows phone to big windows shouldn't be hard, that's why they never annouced it (maybe)

Nope, but it was on the Take-Two site - which is just as official as the Rockstar page.

I noticed they took the PSP versions of LCS and VCS off the PS Vita store, hopefully they put this remastered versions up, same with VCS which they will 99.9% do.

Edited by the_sniper_29

I noticed they took the PSP versions of LCS and VCS of the PS Vita store, hopefully they put this remastered version up, same with VCS which they will 99.9% do.

Don't count on it. They most likely removed them so they can remove songs.

Nope, but it was on the Take-Two site - which is just as official as the Rockstar page.

do you have evidence of that?

not calling you a liar, I just couldnt find it myself

Edited by bubblebobbler

The old press release is still up on Business Wire, which Take-Two uses to publish press releases to media and investors. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151217005104/en/

The old press release is still up on Business Wire, which Take-Two uses to publish press releases to media and investors. http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151217005104/en/

ah, smart thinking

Thanks!

I noticed they took the PSP versions of LCS and VCS of the PS Vita store, hopefully they put this remastered version up, same with VCS which they will 99.9% do.

Don't count on it. They most likely removed them so they can remove songs.

But they did that to SA for 360 and we got the (sh*tty, on 360 at least) remaster instead.

Edited by the_sniper_29

Any info on the Android release of LCS? :dozing:

unfortunately no. But i'm still in for the hype! :cry: People say it might release somewhere around new years...."It might" Edited by GTA_The_Series

Any info on the Android release of LCS? :dozing:

unfortunately no. But i'm still in for the hype! :cry: People say it might release somewhere around new years...."It might"

If I chose to Download it for Android, I hope it would play well on a Moto G Second Gen.

Wait...and this whole time...i thought i had to do the 100 fares for 3D era games all in once...

dude what kind game is that, that you have to do 100 fares at once?

to complete taxi side-mission you need 100 fares total

I always thought that since you need to do stuff like police or ambulance at once... it would be the same for the taxi missions...

I know it was there, but still like R* couldn't change their mind, or studio they hired just simply couldn't port it for random reason

Finally...

I finished my PS2 Save for SA, so now it's time to start on doing LCS for Mobile. I will start off by doing a 48% Starter Save. ALL Side Missions/Collectibles will be done right after Home Sweet Home, before any other Story Missions. I've already done it and have a 48% Starter Save on PS2, so iOS should be no problem, either. Once it's done, I can always start a Save out at 48% instead of 0% and a lot of the annoying, tedious nonsense will be done like Bumps and Grinds, RC Races, etc, etc...Can't wait until it's done with. When I finish the Starter Save, I will then finish it off to 100% and obtain 12 Special Vehicles. I will post my Progress and Special Vehicle Photos as I go. I won't start for a week or so, though, as I need to work and take a little break off from GTA as I just been playing SA for 6 weeks.

Can't wait to check this game out in full for iOS as I only really just got the Touch Screen Controls all set and checked to see if some Glitches remain in the game and drove around a bit, etc.

just wanted to say that the texture improvements are amazing...

MydrPtV.png

*Note, this is just a texture replacement on a default PSP model. The Textures are from the IOS version though

Edited by Ss4gogeta0
  • Like 2

MydrPtV.png

*Note, this is just a texture replacement on a default PSP model. The Textures are from the IOS version though

I don't see the amazing thing on it. It's only a high res texture on the model, which in my opinion looks ugly and very lighter as f*ck, just like Kendl (except her head haha :p) on SA mobile.

Edited by Inadequate
  • Like 2

MydrPtV.png

I don't see the amazing thing on it. It's only a high res texture on the model, which in my opinion looks ugly and very lighter as f*ck, just like Kendl (except her head haha :p) on SA mobile.

remember, this is just a sh*tty graphical render. I will post pictures of a modded GTA SA:LC with the peds included.

also...

CXqsDzSUwAImh1n.png

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

MydrPtV.png

remember, this is just a sh*tty graphical render. I will post pictures of a modded GTA SA:LC with the peds included.

also...

CXqsDzSUwAImh1n.png

Are they using generic textures for everything or what? I don't seem to get it.

More like they stealing other's game assets

Are they using generic textures for everything or what? I don't seem to get it.

Yakuza-sega.jpg

Wow, is the Yakuza game affiliated with Rockstar or Take-Two in any way?

Edited by thehambone
  • Like 2