4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Liberty City Stories Released on iOS!

Lethal Vaccine

Can you pay N spray a Dp Vihecle?

Yeah, you can use Pay and Spray for ANY Vehicle. It won't strip the Vehicle of any properties...

Yes. Only cars that have Permament Color you can't change. But this is restricted only to mission vehicles.

There is only 2 Permanent Colored Vehicles in LCS. It's the H/BP/FP/PP/TP/EC/PC Landstalker you are awarded after doing See the Sight Before Your Flight 12 times. Also there is a PP/PC Stretch in the Mission Love and Bullets that is obtainable. These are the only two existing PC Vehicles in LCS. No others exist. Gang Vehicles don't count, either, since they never change colors.

Is this remastered version based on PSP or PS2?I mean in terms of rampages and odd jobs.

PS2.

Big_Smiley

WHAT's better the M60 or Minigun

M60 is definitely better IMO.
Lethal Vaccine

M-60 locks on and one shot kills. Minigun does not lock on and one shot kills. So yeah, M-60 is better, especially on a Mobile release. Free Aim sucks with Touch Screens...

Grumpy Cat

M-60 locks on and one shot kills. Minigun does not lock on and one shot kills. So yeah, M-60 is better, especially on a Mobile release. Free Aim sucks with Touch Screens...

what are you talking about?

i have played this game on ps2 and minigun does lock on the targets

Lethal Vaccine

Only in VCS the Minigun locks on to targets. VC's Minigun, SA's Minigun, LCS's Minigun doesn't lock on. VCS only does.

And dude, what gives? M-60 One Shot Kill = TONI CAN RUN! Minigun One Shot Kill = TONI CAN'T RUN!

Minigun makes every Protag so slow. At least Toni can run with the M-60 like he can the SMG, AK-47, Pistols, etc, etc, etc.

Edited by Militia
Grumpy Cat

Only in VCS the Minigun locks on to targets. VC's Minigun, SA's Minigun, LCS's Minigun doesn't lock on. VCS only does.

And dude, what gives? M-60 One Shot Kill = TONI CAN RUN! Minigun One Shot Kill = TONI CAN'T RUN!

Minigun makes every Protag so slow. At least Toni can run with the M-60 like he can the SMG, AK-47, Pistols, etc, etc, etc.

in lcs the minigun does lock.

heres the prove

Edited by catfromnesbox

On ios the mini locks on!

Thats the music used for the iOS trailer awesome as hell!

sfz80i.png locks on on iOS

2ykao2h.png the same glitch SA mobile had with the wrong facing vehicles in Las Venturas!

Please don't triple post - Use the 'Edit' Button in the Bottom Right of your post if you have something to add :^:

Edited by GTAKid667
  • Like 1
NightmanCometh96

The weapons that only had first person aiming in GTA III and Vice City (minus the sniper rifle and RPG) also had autoaim on mobile, but the minigun didn't. It's interesting to see the minigun have autoaiming here, though.

Edited by CartmanKusanagi
  • Like 1
KarimNTerr

Why R* doesn't make LCS 10th year anniversary trailer?

They only make mobile release trailer,just like SA.

Actually, not even GTA: San Andreas got a 10th Anniversary trailer. You're confusing it with GTASeriesVideos'

. Here's GTA: San Andreas Rockstar's
, and GTA: Liberty City Stories' one. On the other hand, both
and
got 10th Anniversary trailers.

However, I don't know about the PSP version, but in the PS2 version of GTA: Liberty City Stories I'm 100% sure that the Minigun has auto-aim. Same with GTA: Vice City Stories.

Edited by toxluv

Actually, not even GTA: San Andreas got a 10th Anniversary trailer. You're confusing it with GTASeriesVideos'

and

However, I don't know about the PSP version, but in the PS2 version of GTA: Liberty City Stories I'm 100% sure that the Minigun has auto-aim. Same with GTA: Vice City Stories.

You actually misunderstood what Luther face said. He said R* made only Mobile Trailers for SA and LCS, but no 10th trailers like they did with GTA III and VC.

KarimNTerr

and
You actually misunderstood what Luther face said. He said R* made only Mobile Trailers for SA and LCS, but no 10th trailers like they did with GTA III and VC.

Oh, I see. My bad. Thank you for clarifying.

Edited by toxluv
  • Like 1
Inadequate

Those HD textures actually sucks, looks like some generic one found on internet

Haha, I though the same thing. Just looks ugly... very ugly.

Those HD textures actually sucks, looks like some generic one found on internet

Haha, I though the same thing. Just looks ugly... very ugly.

It actually looks like this

prLQZaf.png

• Like 12

Thanks for reply about that version of this remaster.I cant wait to play this on my shield tablet, finally I use this tablet for games :-D .

I was born in nineties, so I want to play this gta for first time GTA so bad.

Question? Do you have to do 100 fares at once? Or could you save start more later? Cause I have a huge tendency of doing it all 100 at once...I'm Asking because I haven't had the time for VC as it is my least favorite of the 3D Era GTA's

Edited by Socalkev

Question? Do you have to do 100 fares at once? Or could you save start more later? Cause I have a huge tendency of doing it all 100 at once...I'm Asking because I haven't had the time for VC as it is my least favorite of the 3D Era GTA's

I don't believe you have to do all 100 taxi fares at once for any GTA game.

Grumpy Cat

no you dont have to do 100 fares once, you need 100 fares total. i usually do 10 fares then quit and save the game.

Lethal Vaccine

Others already answered you, but I will be more thorough. As others have said, Taxi Fares can be completed anytime. As long as you just reach 100, you get the percentage. However, when it comes to VCS, Taxi Fares are a bit different. You only need to do 50, or make 5000 Dollars with the Fares. Whatever comes first awards you the game completion. The thing is, if you keep activating Taxi over and over, it adds extra Mission Attempts. This is only true for SA and VCS. But in III, VC, and LCS, it won't add anything to Missions Attempted Stat until all 100 are complete. At that time, it'll add +1 to Attempts and +1 to Passed.

I am the same way, though. I try and do all 100 in a row, for every GTA (or 50 in SA and 50/$5,000 in VCS). Taxi Fares are so mundane and pathetically boring that I want to get it done asap and that means NOT saving after every 10 or so, since it's a waste of time. I also like to keep my Times Saves Stat, especially in LCS, at a minimum since the Game is one of the easiest for me as I did it 12 times to 100% and going on my 13th shortly for iOS. So yeah, that means doing a bunch of things without saving since I know what to expect and I am THAT SURE I will pass it on one attempt.

Also in III and LCS, you can just make a DP Taxi and use it for the Taxi Fares. This means, no Pay and Sprays will be needed since the Vehicle shows no damage and the passengers won't leave the Taxi. It's a lot of fun doing it in a DP Taxi, as well.