2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Pacific Standard Job Heist - Karuma method patched and money keeps

Anti Air Fish

Anti Air Fish

Sooooo everybody is happy about the cool new dlc. But they seem to have patched a few things with, at minimum, this heist.

-You can no longer access the apartment near the bikes to use a Karuma and avoid damage.

-The money holder can't wait behind in the bank any more.

-If you die/fail after passing the "bikes checkpoint", when you quick restart, the money holder retains the amount of money he had when he/you DIED, rather than what he had when you passed that checkpoint.

So. Any new/current strategies on keeping 100% of the money on hard?

• Like 2

TheUndeadRavager

Not sure about the other points, but my team just used a karuma from the nearby apartment twice. The first time was a loss because someone died (How is a good question). I have the latest update and I'm on PS4.

Edited by TheUndeadRavager

Not sure about the other points, but my team just used a karuma from the nearby apartment twice. The first time was a loss because someone died (How is a good question). I have the latest update and I'm on PS4.

Same here. Playing on PC and I can still get into the apartment and get the kuruma.

Unless this hotfix was released right this minute, I should tell you guys that I did a PS heist with my friends earlier today (around 11 AM PST) and we were able to use the Kuruma. How were you doing it?

Every time an update comes out, someone messes up the Kuruma method and claims it's been patched. Not saying it hasn't this time but it seems like others have been able to do it.

Also, I'm pretty sure you always started with money you had when you died after the bike checkpoint. It was the bank checkpoint that would reset it.

Sir Golden Gecko

Sooooo everybody is happy about the cool new dlc. But they seem to have patched a few things with, at minimum, this heist.

-You can no longer access the apartment near the bikes to use a Karuma and avoid damage.

-If you die/fail after passing the "bikes checkpoint", when you quick restart, the money holder retains the amount of money he had when he/you DIED, rather than what he had when you passed that checkpoint.

I literally did it a few hours ago, after updating. What's your excuse?

I never understood the reason why everyone is so gimped at GTA and need a Kuruma to do the last part of the Pacific Standard job.

Whenever I take the bike to the jump point, I've yet to have been shot more than 3 times.

People really need to let go of their crutches and play without the babby-mobile.

PS-GTAIVplayer

I'd be sickened if they patched it. I've Kurumas there in a choice of colours. People failing again and again is annoying. I did it before with the bikes. It's now a grind mission and I do those in the easiest way with a Kuruma/Hydra whatever.

Edited by PS-GTAIVplayer

I never understood the reason why everyone is so gimped at GTA and need a Kuruma to do the last part of the Pacific Standard job.

Whenever I take the bike to the jump point, I've yet to have been shot more than 3 times.

People really need to let go of their crutches and play without the babby-mobile.

Of all the flavors possible, you picked salty, well done. Maybe people don't like having to play non-stop for so little money? Maybe they also have a family and/or job so they need to make a reasonable amount of money reasonably quickly?

Shootinalloveryourface

The OP is wrong.

-You can still use the apartment and Karuma

-You can wait in the bank with the money

I just did the heist using all glitches and they all worked. Not sure if OP is stupid or trolling...

• Like 3

Every point you talked about did work an hour ago, not sure what you are on about.

Platform?

It's the quickest and most error free way of beating the heist. It works and works again, so people won't fix what's not broken.

I'm sure many people would rather pass a heist the first time with a "noob" method than use a "pro" method and fail over and over again.

• Like 2

Wait...you can wait in the bank with the money?

I'm learning new things every day. I thought it fails if you don't hit those checkpoints.

• Like 1

Jazzy the Dutchess

Trolololol

Why tf you lyin? Why you always lyin? Mmhmm oh my God. STOP FKIN LYIN!

• Like 2

I'm learning new things every day. I thought it fails if you don't hit those checkpoints.

The person with the money does have to exit the bank briefly but then they can go back in.

• Like 2

CONGRATULATONS!!!!!1!!111 Your the 1% ELITE RIDERS OF THE GAME WHO KNOW HOW TO RIDE A BIKE! plz join my elite MC crew and pwn the the four-wheel peasant comunity. AR only.

* Grammatical, spelling and typing "mistakes", excessive use of full caps and the complete non-sense are completely intentional.

** I don't run an idiotic MC crew that caters to idiots. Don't actually ask me about joining, recruitment, crew battles or "MC CODE OF HONOR THAT TOTALLY AREN'T RULES".

• Like 1

Jazzy the Dutchess

Yep. And when the others get to the bikes they have to blow them up, and then one person commits suicide. Then when ya'll restart you will be at the bikes.

The person with the money does have to exit the bank briefly but then they can go back in.

I'm honestly blown away I haven't seen this yet o_0

The OP is wrong.

-You can still use the apartment and Karuma

-You can wait in the bank with the money

I just did the heist using all glitches and they all worked. Not sure if OP is stupid or trolling...

This ^ . I did PSJ twice today . I was the money holder and we used my kuruma with no issues.

They see you trolling...

They hating.....

^ This.

Method still works; did it myself an hour or so ago.

Um... the money holder couldn't stay behind in the bank before. I remember that specifically giving me error messages months ago. Everyone needs to leave the bank together and fight the police.

CaptainMarvel

After the three clear out first wave of cops outside bank, money holder simply walks outside bank doors and turns around immediately to walk back inside bank. It's so easy a cave man can do it.

It makes things a whole lot easier especially if you're grinding. Made 1.5 million a few days ago. Edited by Nick1020

NOOOOOOOOOOO..............................!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING !

why are they always targeting the EASY INCOME SOURCE ?!!!!!

edit : oh wait

ilYEe9r.jpg

Edited by Sky_Light12
  • Like 3