2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

so how many of the people of lower class trespassed on your yacht?

Quinn_flower

i got 10 visits today and shot down 4 with ship cannon. they are getting smart we need torpedoes. its like they never seen a yacht before lol

Edited by Quinn_flower

I never trespassed, 5 randoms invited me to go on their yacht today. I'm really impressed, they're much better than a normal apartment except for the fact they don't have a garage.

When I was a bodyguard there were randoms in passive coming on the VIP's yacht and then they'd go afk, a bit creepy if you ask me.

Edited by IceColdFrostMT
  • Like 3

I never trespassed, 5 randoms invited me to go on their yacht today. I'm really impressed, they're much better than a normal apartment except for the fact they don't have a garage.

When I was a bodyguard there were randoms in passive coming on the VIP's yacht and then they'd go afk, a bit creepy if you ask me.

Idk....I'm relaxing by the water and I see a boat coming my way and they just walk around like they own the place. It's creepy as hell.

ROCKSTAR MANIC

Hehe, Just cause you own a yacht doesn't mean it gives the right to call others a lower class citizens. You gave me a quick laugh.

INB4 LOCKED TOPIC

• Like 3

Idk....I'm relaxing by the water and I see a boat coming my way and they just walk around like they own the place. It's creepy as hell.

If I ever go on somebody's yacht, I'm going to drop empty beer bottles all over. Lower classes FTW. :p

• Like 14

Hehe, Just cause you own a yacht doesn't mean it gives the right to call others a lower class citizens. You gave me a quick laugh.

INB4 LOCKED TOPIC

Lol.....its role play. What I can't role play?

• Like 4

INB4 LOCKED TOPIC

Watch out... you will bow down before the hoi polloi when the revolution comes-

So far almost all the enjoyment from my yacht has been letting people who can't afford it come and gawp at it while I walk around barefooted in my heffner jacket, drinking whiskey and chilling in the hot tub.

Edited by Aaaash

Shootinalloveryourface

I was away from my yacht on someone else's and my bodyguard stayed there killing trespassers lol he had a couple to fend off

• Like 1

VanessaMagick

I've gone into Passive Mode and walked all over people's yachts while they waste hundreds of ammo on me.

ROCKSTAR MANIC

INB4 LOCKED TOPIC

Nah, you can role play. Just a little satirical thought of my part.. hehe, what I'm trying to say is that now all of the sudden GTAO has economical classes (high,middle,low) so it seems. So you kind of put off a vibe of I'm rich, you're not. So i kind of laugh off a bit cause you call others peasants for trying to invade your yacht. Im not bashing you are anything, just they way you put your title topic.

VanessaMagick

INB4 LOCKED TOPIC

Nah, you can role play. Just a little satirical thought of my part.. hehe, what I'm trying to say is that now all of the sudden GTAO has economical classes (high,middle,low) so it seems. So you kind of put off a vibe of I'm rich, you're not. So i kind of laugh off a bit cause you call others peasants for trying to invade your yacht. Im not bashing you are anything, just they way you put your title topic.

"All of a sudden"? This theme has been in GTA Online since the beginning.

• Like 2

AbusementPark

I've lost count at the amount of random people that have boarded my yacht today. At one stage there was a party going on with about 6 people in the jacuzzi and another 3-4 standing beside it drinking and dancing. Every time I join a session they're like a flock of sheep coming at you.

I hate that these peasants think they're aloud to step foot on my yacht. I try to move my yacht right before they get there.

• Like 2

VanessaMagick

I've lost count at the amount of random people that have boarded my yacht today. At one stage there was a party going on with about 6 people in the jacuzzi and another 3-4 standing beside it drinking and dancing. Every time I join a session they're like a flock of sheep coming at you.

To be fair a lot of promises of fighting and combat has been made and it's not outright explained in-game how to access it so a lot of people are just blindly chasing VIP's hoping to be made a bodyguard or seeking out yachts for fights.

Had a funny one earlier, 2 people decided to parachute onto my Yacht.

Stole my helicopter.

Must have forgotten about the air defence.

Flew away.

Big explosion.

2x Deaths.

Watched all this from my hot tub, beautiful.

• Like 16

Is this The Guy?

So far almost all the enjoyment from my yacht has been letting people who can't afford it come and gawp at it while I walk around barefooted in my heffner jacket, drinking whiskey and chilling in the hot tub.

Lol I been doing the same but walking around with my brand name silk pajamas

Too bad you cant hold a cigar in your hand

Edited by This Guy Is Here
  • Like 2

Isn't the yacht only 8 mil?

8 Million for most expensive Yacht with no customisation added. Mine was closer to 10 Million after adding customisation.

Basic Yacht is 6 million with no customisation.

Stealthflight

In reality a jet and a military tank would be more than a yacht. The military tank was waaay undercost. the most basic tank in real life is 20 million dollars.

But no worries, excitement and hype will die down in a few weeks. I remember the gathering of 6 plus people at Bennys and now its barely one visit a session,

YOU are creepy as hell. Thinking you're above other players because you 'own' a virtual yacht - a yacht that anyone can buy after grinding missions or heists for a couple of weeks, or glitching, or buying a hacked account for $30, or hacking a PC, or getting a big shark card. Next thing you'll be saying is you own that section of the map and people are encroaching on your coordinates. You are strangely deluded my friend :)

• Like 2

Stealthflight

LOL, youre right Jenkii, her comment is creepy, are other players her stalkers or something? Its a sandbox game, the whole map is ours to explore ! Unless youre a hacker in someones garage, no one is intruding. they are just checking it out for fun, FUN !

• Like 3

Another strangely deluded person. I am able to afford a yacht because I've got the cash, and I also work, so I could buy one with real money if I want, but I choose not to pay $100 for it, which is its real life equivalent. Why do you think people are 'gawping' in awe at your yacht, and not looking at you and thinking 'something else'?

• Like 2

I'm far too poor to afford a yacht at the moment but my friend was kind enough to let me on his to look around and chill for a bit.

I think I saw him getting the Peasant Remover cleaning spray from the cupboard while I dived over the side.

Stealthflight

Some people are waay into this game like SIMs or Second life.

I don't consider myself owning squat in this game, It can all be lost when the servers shut down, or GTA 6 comes out. Ive already lost one account already during the LG to NG transfer...

Sometimes I even let kids play my account and make up for the lost K/D later..or recoup whatever they accidently sold. lol

If you are in awe of the yacht then I think I found out who never did Series A heists or slasher mode.

Ive been in the yacht already more times than I can count.

VanessaMagick

I don't consider myself owning squat in this game, It can all be lost when the servers shut down, or GTA 6 comes out. Ive already lost one account already during the LG to NG transfer...

Sometimes I even let kids play my account and make up for the lost K/D later..or recoup whatever they accidently sold. lol

If you are in awe of the yacht then I think I found out who never did Series A heists or slasher mode.

I have no problem with roleplaying. If someone wants to play as a dude in luxury pajamas who looks down on everyone as peasants, that's awesome. Good on him. But when people actually start seeing other players as peasants and getting uppity it's like maybe go outside.

Stealthflight

@Vanessa, on day one when I see yacht owners, I think of the recent money glitch where a few hundred on this forum alone made up to 40 million dollars, Add in people that didn't post and worldwide, you easily have a few thousand who did the glitch, I looked up one glitchers stats,

rank 70, .80 KD and over 30 million in the bank, Not impressive stats, its why they cheat...

It don't impress me, I would say at least a third of yacht owners on day one are money glitchers and that's conservative estimate, it could be more, ,maybe half

Edited by Stealthflight
  • Like 1

Is this The Guy?

lol I've done all that and i'm still in awe of the yacht.