The Requested [Storyline] [Trailer] [Chapter One]

Nelle83

TVLkz6m.png

The Requested is seasonal storyline based on mistaken body dispose that one Las Venturas gangster named Matt dropped at Quarry
The first chapter is ready for download at DYOM website and can be played immediately
Other chapters are in process and they'll be out soon

Storyline (to avoid spoilers don't read)

Game starts in Bone County and you're playing as Quarry Worker who is about to go at Quarry on his duty. He'll be taking one of two parked dumpers and transport the coal from bottom of quarry to transporting area.
While he's ejecting coal, body of a dead cop jumps out.
After that, you'll be set 10 days before the accident at Las Venturas Cargo Depot in order by high*-ranked mafia members to assassinate a guy who betrayed them.
Following Joe's (Matt's friend) orders you will be teleported at warehouse roof and you need to take out the guy. Just about doing so, cop will appear, but neverthless of that, your mission of killing him will still be played and after you take a shoot, wind will redirect the bullet direction and you'll end up killing cop.
After you killed him, you'll be set to dispose his body and will be directed to local quarry to do so and that's how the body was found.
Day after it have been found, quarry worker who told Joe to hide body called him and told that the cops are surrounding area. Joe gives Matt a call that the body was found and they need to hide him before the autopsy.
Joe and Matt will head for quarry just to find out its filled with FBI members so they take place and go to FBI Headquaters and steal two FBI uniforms.
After comming to quarry, you'll be given a task to transport the body to morgue, but instead you'll take it to hideout in Fort Carson and just after, Joe tells you that he got someone who will take care of it.

Next day, when Matt left house on return he saw that FBI got his house surrounded, so he head to train station just across the street and called Joe to tell him that he's heading for San Fierro.
In meantime, Joe got a place to stay in San Fierro, but without money they must find a job to get some cash while they're hiding from cops.
Joe's friend (Stan) got a garage and he insist to give Matt a job of stealing some guy's Turismo as he's refusing to pay bill for done mechanic job, so you need to steal car followed by two goons.
After you deliver the car, you will be woken up next morning, chatting with Joe but just afterwards, cops will appear and Matt will manage to escape and Joe'll end up getting arrested.
Next scene's showing Matt at shore below Gant Bridge thinking that he must bail Joe out of prison, but he don't have money nor place to stay, as cops are at the current.
Matt heads to Stan to find another work and Stan will give Matt keys to his old friend garage in Hashbury and the list of cars Matt must bring him.
Romero will be the first which he'll steal from nearby cemetery and brind it to Stan.
After Matt deliver the car and leave, traitor will appear talking to Stan if he's gone

More in chapter two

Characters:

kgo358k.jpg
Matt
(Main Protagonist)

Loyal henchmen of Las Venturas Mafia who got in big trouble after cop he got killed 10 days ago got found

1XRR4Wc.jpg
Joe
(Matt's Friend)

Matt's friend and associate in completing hit on dude who managed to escape. Got in trouble with cops same as Matt but manages to leave city before and settle somewhere in San Fierro. He got apprehended later.

EFo6ln8.jpg
Stan

(Gas Station & Garage owner / Joe's Friend)
Stan is succesfull mechanic who gave Matt & Joe help by paying them for retrieving cars owned by customers. He also gave Matt keys of his old friend garage in Hashbury and is in some contact with traitor.

More to be added in next chapter(s)...

Info & Download:
Get mission here:

Black%2BDownload%2BARSDK.png

Chapter 2

Black%2BDownload%2BARSDK.png

Notable bugs
Several bugs may occur as the actor won't enter the car with protagonist and two Joe's to be spawn in 6th chapter as I forgot to hide him afterwards
Also some grammar mistakes is going to occur as I had bugged and lagged PC a bit sometime in process which delayed letters to be written, but you'll understand anyway

To be edited after new chapter

Not to be confused, The Requested is storyline's name, nobody requested it

Edited by NelleSRB
  • Like 1

It's good.I like it sierously.

Glad to hear. I'm working on second chapter, so visit the page in day/two to continue it

Put.More.Effort.

Honestly, most missions look like they were put together in five minutes. :/

And invest more time in the dialogue. It looks way too amateurish and dull.

Edited by Rytuklis

Драго ми је да видим још некога из наше државе да је заинтересован за дизајнирање мисија! Good luck! :^:

Edited by AnDReJ98

Put.More.Effort.

Honestly, most missions look like they were put together in five minutes. :/

And invest more time in the dialogue. It looks way too amateurish and dull.

Yeah, found out its quick and all when I played it after I've done with it. Next chapter is way to longer

Драго ми је да видим још некога из наше државе да је заинтересован за дизајнирање мисија! Good luck! :^:

Hehe

Hdxt_Hardluck

Most of the missions were related to each other which is good, but also most of the missions are small, i finish the whole MP in 10 min/15mins, i guess there is no gramma' mistakes, the only thing is try to make the missions much bigger (put lot of effort) it will be gr8, approval rat: 70%

Edited by DzxProx

Most of the missions were related to each other which is good, but also most of the missions are small, i finish the whole MP in 10 min/15mins, i guess there is no gramma' mistakes, the only thing is try to make the missions much bigger (put lot of effort) it will be gr8, approval rat: 70%

Yeah I know, but chapter 2 is coming which will be much longer so stay tuned ;) Edited by NelleSRB
  • Like 1

Chapter Two is done and can be downloaded here, on the first page.

I'll edit storyline and character list tomorrow.

Edited by NelleSRB
  • Like 1