3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

djdest

Baller LE appreciation thread

JAKEBAB

I can't believe this many hours and still not one decent pic of the LWB version lol

djdest

You won't see a decent pic, thats because it just looks crap however you look at it!

KashKashMania

I couldn't get a regular Baller to spawn but after looking at pics in the appreciation thread over there i noticed the Baller LE has a completely different face, the entire lower half has been redone, the piece splitting the grille and bumper has been narrowed seriously, the lower air intakes are now a V instead of a pentagon shape, there's now 2 strips of LED's on each side, the twin exhausts at the back have turned into quads, it's much quicker and seems somewhat evenly matched with the Huntley, but I think the Huntley still has the lead.

Also, the rims on the LE are very reminiscent of Kahn Design rims, the ones they slap on just about every car they touch,

I keep looking at the headlights and they seem to be different on the LE but i can't figure out what's different about them. So there were some cosmetic changes made beyond the carbon fiber trimmings.

I'll keep looking for a regular baller to post comparison pics

Hector Tavares

Decided to take my Baller LWB offroad yesterday, and it was fricking brilliant. No pics, but next time I hit the trails I'll be sure to snap some photos.

KashKashMania

Other than the window tint, the LE is stock, and the silver one is one i found driving around.

6Ut55qw.jpg

5FE3s1J.jpg

m92x7is.jpg

MitchMaljers

Anna Deadly

I bought the LWB Armored version and I love it. Haven't taken any pics yet but I'll post some later.

JonesyBoy

I couldn't get a regular Baller to spawn but after looking at pics in the appreciation thread over there i noticed the Baller LE has a completely different face, the entire lower half has been redone, the piece splitting the grille and bumper has been narrowed seriously, the lower air intakes are now a V instead of a pentagon shape, there's now 2 strips of LED's on each side, the twin exhausts at the back have turned into quads, it's much quicker and seems somewhat evenly matched with the Huntley, but I think the Huntley still has the lead.

Also, the rims on the LE are very reminiscent of Kahn Design rims, the ones they slap on just about every car they touch,

I keep looking at the headlights and they seem to be different on the LE but i can't figure out what's different about them. So there were some cosmetic changes made beyond the carbon fiber trimmings.

I noticed this too. I like it!

I love driving my original baller, so I'm especially happy to see an updated armored variant.

luisniko

It never feels right to own the "Grab 'n Drive to LSC" car.

fastdriver91

I bought the LWB Armored version and I love it. Haven't taken any pics yet but I'll post some later.

It handles great off-road, it actually surprised me. However, when you hit another car with the LWB Armored version it kind a bounces back in a very weird way. It suppose to handle impact more like an Insurgent.

Anna Deadly

It handles great off-road, it actually surprised me. However, when you hit another car with the LWB Armored version it kind a bounces back in a very weird way. It suppose to handle impact more like an Insurgent.

It's the only thing I don't like about it, wish it was heavier. In a mission a guy in a kuruma kept pushing me around and I could barely push him back (I was trying to stop him from flattening a lvl 30 guy).

TheLordMarvel

I'll be buying myself one of these later and so I'll try to grab some nice shots of it later. :)

Emu War

I'm getting two. Maybe three. Why, you may ask? Because I can and they look great. Reserved my spot here, will add pics when I get the chance.

djdest

No need or point in reserving posts, just post when you have the pics!

If there are a lot of replies by the time you add your pics to your post that is reserved fewer people will see it any way ;)

_Lp_

I've been wanting something armored for my second character for quite some time now, and this just fit the bill perfectly.

AO3aYHH.jpg

aO07KAr.jpg

zQTgjaK.jpg

Being able to pick the trim color is a nice little touch.

Alex8008

IMHO a fully modded Baller LE SWB handles like a piece of crap. Have to check the LWB one later to check whether it's the same. SWB just lacks the proper grip, which results in serious sliding both on tarmac and off road, which especially pisses me off when trying to drive it at low speeds in tight confines. It just spins all 4 wheels and refuses to turn. Nevertheless it is quite good off road, even if behind the all-round Huntley S, but Baller is tricky as hell, unlike the same Huntley S.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Other than the window tint, the LE is stock, and the silver one is one i found driving around.

6Ut55qw.jpg

5FE3s1J.jpg

m92x7is.jpg

That's cool! :^: Thanks a lot for this. The LE sure as hell looks a lot better but I still admire the base Baller for it's refined look.

GDEWshqQO0ie8WIzR-wBMg_0_0.jpg

No complaints on this one. Perfect paint, perfect rims, you even used the appropriate shade of red whereas many use ones that are way too bright and cartoonish.

MitchMaljers

Bought a second one, because.. why not? :D

93mRbo7hs0OmfHQIFR7SFA_0_0.jpg

GAMESHARQ

Looks just like the old Baller. What's so great about it?

Anna Deadly

Im guessing there has to be some upgrade in performance, someone needs to make a vid comparing the old vs new.

-Kaas

@MitchMaljers, are those wheels mods (especially the ones on the white one)? They look great!

Soran Is On

Ballers are for selling not for owning.

Yah, not sure what R* was thinking. This thread will be about as popular at the Karin Intruder thread.

MitchMaljers

@MitchMaljers, are those wheels mods (especially the ones on the white one)? They look great!

Hey man, dat zijn de standaard velgen.

KashKashMania

I noticed this too. I like it!

I love driving my original baller, so I'm especially happy to see an updated armored variant.

I think they improved the handling as well. It does slide around the streets as much as it used to. Usually i can drift it by making a low speed turn, now i can fishtail back and forth for a while and still won't drift unless i use the handbrake. I like this. I also love the sound the updated version makes. It actually sounds like a V8.

TheLordMarvel

Not directed to me, but the rims you're seeing are the stock rims on the Baller LE. :)

--

sfbqQGxS7kGsOE986pVRRg_0_0.jpg

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

enus huntley s still beats all ballers though it seems....confirmed

Gnocchi Flip Flops

5FE3s1J.jpg

Buy some damn glasses.

OptiCog

5FE3s1J.jpg

Buy some damn glasses.

A very small difference that in no way sets it apart from the original. So yeah, being a dick about someone saying it looks exactly like it when it "only" looks almost exactly like it only serves to humiliate yourself more than it humiliates them.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

5FE3s1J.jpg

Buy some damn glasses.

A very small difference that in no way sets it apart from the original. So yeah, being a dick about someone saying it looks exactly like it when it "only" looks almost exactly like it only serves to humiliate yourself more than it humiliates them.

Yeah I totally humiliated myself. That's why people like my comment. I wasn't trying to humiliate him I was just baffled by his statement. I mean did he really expect a completely new Baller? Because I sure didn't. There are a few distinct aesthetic differences so to claim that they don't look different at all pure ridiculousness.

Try harder next time. :^:

Is there something in the air today?

Edited by Scaglietti

KashKashMania

5FE3s1J.jpg

Buy some damn glasses.

R* gave the baller a more extensive facelift than BMW gave the 3 series, and if you didn't realize BMW gave the 3 a facelift last year then you aren't alone. It's a facelift, like the Shafter got. Not a complete redesign.