1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Festive surprise 2015 items (spoilers)

Quinn_flower

Well, expect the worst and hope for the best.

At least we will get more Fireworks Launcher ammo.

Well, expect the worst and hope for the best.

At least we will get more Fireworks Launcher ammo.

Hopefully!

Declasse Tampa:

Price: <Unknown>

From the files <handling.meta>

Mass: 1200

Handbrake: 0.8

Driveforce: 0.27

Drag: 10

Max Velocity: 140

i remember reading someone saying the car would go for 350k

Here's what R* will give us as Christmas present.

0xEEF5E83A = Happy holidays from Rockstar, have a gift on us:~n~1 x Firework Launcher~n~5 x Fireworks. 

Edited by m3tal z_DKI
  • Like 2

Tq3qE2H.gif

If anyone needs a pastebin of the codes for this DLC, PM me (i know many leakers posted some codes, but i got a full list here. Not so interesting, but it sure looks decent.)

I'm honestly hoping they release the 4 stock cars from SP, considering the fact that they have website pictures and descriptions, it seems like they were meant to be put in last year with the Massacro and Jester Race Cars.

I'm honestly hoping they release the 4 stock cars from SP, considering the fact that they have website pictures and descriptions, it seems like they were meant to be put in last year with the Massacro and Jester Race Cars.

But here's the problem I see with adding the single-player stock cars to online those cars was for returning players. So it would have only been for the people that played on Xbox 360 or PS3 that transferred to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. And it would have caused a lot of people to complain that its not fair so I think that's why they didn't release it to avoid it. Look at how many people complain about the stallion and the Dukes not being available to them since they didn't transfer. Edited by cadpimp1207

But here's the problem I see with adding the single-player stock cars to online those cars was for returning players. So it would have only been for the people that played on Xbox 360 or PS3 that transferred to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. And it would have caused a lot of people to complain that its not fair so I think that's why they didn't release it to avoid it. Look at how many people complain about the stallion and the Dukes not being available to them since they didn't transfer.

As a returning player, I couldn't give 2 sh*ts of every player had them. As long as they were out into online, I'm fine. Currently, they're just wasting away in SP and no one ever drives them.

But here's the problem I see with adding the single-player stock cars to online those cars was for returning players. So it would have only been for the people that played on Xbox 360 or PS3 that transferred to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. And it would have caused a lot of people to complain that its not fair so I think that's why they didn't release it to avoid it. Look at how many people complain about the stallion and the Dukes not being available to them since they didn't transfer.
As a returning player, I couldn't give 2 sh*ts of every player had them. As long as they were out into online, I'm fine. Currently, they're just wasting away in SP and no one ever drives them. But I think bringing them online for returning players would separate and show who's been playing since the beginning and who just started on the current gen gta. It's a way to give back to the loyal fans that's been there since day one. Most people would probably disagree with me but that's just my opinion. Here's how I see it would work the people that started on current gen GTA would only have access to the two stock cars that's already available. And the people that started on last gen and transferred to current gen would have access to the four stock cars from single player. I know I'm going to get some hate on this reply from other people. Lol Edited by cadpimp1207
  • Like 2

Problem is that some of the stock cars (Pisswasser Dominator especially) are OP in their respective classes and would put newer players at a disadvantage as they don't have access to the best cars.

Problem is that some of the stock cars (Pisswasser Dominator especially) are OP in their respective classes and would put newer players at a disadvantage as they don't have access to the best cars.

yeah but what's the difference between someone that's been playing for a long time that starts a race and uses his custom supercar vs someone that just started? But answer that question the only thing Rockstar has to do is put the cars on the list so people can choose them in a race. But they won't be able to buy them and have them in their garage. Edited by cadpimp1207

I wish they could legit release the Roosevelt for Xmas. Al Capone celebrated Xmas and it basically his armoured car. I have an old brought over one, which I somehow fear R* will delete in response to some squeaker crying about my shooting at him.

No. The Roosevelt is NEVER going to be released again. I hope not, anyway. Keep it a sacred car... Yes, I know you can dupe it, but I have a legitimately purchased one from V-day 2014 and I don't want it released again.

Edit: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER.

Edited by Fennimoe

I wish they could legit release the Roosevelt for Xmas. Al Capone celebrated Xmas and it basically his armoured car. I have an old brought over one, which I somehow fear R* will delete in response to some squeaker crying about my shooting at him.

No. The Roosevelt is NEVER going to be released again. You should have bought it on Valentines Day 2014 like the rest of us.

Maybe it occurred to you that there are people who never had a last gen console, I.e. Pc players like myself?

• Like 2

But I think bringing them online for returning players would separate and show who's been playing since the beginning and who just started on the current gen gta.

that show nothing dude, just yesterday i played with 2 accounts on my ps3 so they can transfer and unlock returning player items.

i have done this with atleast 30-40 people.

No. The Roosevelt is NEVER going to be released again. You should have bought it on Valentines Day 2014 like the rest of us.

Maybe it occurred to you that there are people who never had a last gen console, I.e. Pc players like myself?That is exactly my point. No disrespect to you or anything, but no one should be able to get the Roosevelt now, or ever again. If you were not around when it was released, then too bad. You weren't there for the long haul like some of us. PC users knew what they were doing by waiting... You knew the rare stuff you could miss out on. A lot of games do it like that. It is rare and it should stay that way. Roosevelt owners will all agree with me.

Look at my PS3 picture and revel in the fact I am now on PS4 and this car is all legit and B-E-A-UTIFUL! Lol!

0_0.jpg

Edited by Fennimoe
  • Like 2

Maybe it occurred to you that there are people who never had a last gen console, I.e. Pc players like myself?
That is exactly my point. No disrespect to you or anything, but no one should be able to get the Roosevelt now, or ever again. If you were not around when it was released, then too bad. You weren't there for the long haul like some of us. PC users knew what they were doing by waiting... You knew the rare stuff you could miss out on. A lot of games do it like that. It is rare and it should stay that way. Roosevelt owners will all agree with me.

I'm a Roosevelt owner and I do NOT agree with this statement.

0xEEF5E83A = Happy holidays from Rockstar, have a gift on us:~n~1 x Firework Launcher~n~5 x Fireworks. 

Why can't they just give us infinite fireworks? :beerhat::beerhat::beerhat:

My Sabre is gone. Anybody knows what happend with my Sabre? Is gone from my garage

3v2r28.jpg

• Like 1

But I think bringing them online for returning players would separate and show who's been playing since the beginning and who just started on the current gen gta.

that show nothing dude, just yesterday i played with 2 accounts on my ps3 so they can transfer and unlock returning player items.

i have done this with atleast 30-40 people.

but I'm talking about people that's not going to trust somebody with their account. Because honestly even if I didn't have an xbox 360 I wouldn't trust somebody with my account.

i just want all the GTA IV, LAD, TBOGT cars/bikes to return in GTA V and i would be happy (before anyone says anything im on console and i cant install mods). whether that is one at a time or 10 at a time they were the days when attention to detail was priority and made each car feel unique

There isnt that much left

Edited by eyman

I think Christmas DLC will be on PS3 because the clothes and the snow are still in the game files and they have the codes in the game tunable for active it.

I think Christmas DLC will be on PS3 because the clothes and the snow are still in the game files and they have the codes in the game tunable for active it.

57kz3goral_YOU_DONT_SAY.png

Spoiler: No outfits or cars will be available for purchase, they will only be available for the new mode: Santa and his elves. This is simple, anyone can become Santa for 4hs every 12 hours and can hire Elves to do nothing, but Santa and his elves will be able to use the new Car and Outfits. Don't belive me ? Just wait.

Edited by ChorizoBlanco
  • Like 3

That is exactly my point. No disrespect to you or anything, but no one should be able to get the Roosevelt now, or ever again. If you were not around when it was released, then too bad. You weren't there for the long haul like some of us. PC users knew what they were doing by waiting... You knew the rare stuff you could miss out on. A lot of games do it like that. It is rare and it should stay that way. Roosevelt owners will all agree with me.

I'm a Roosevelt owner and I do NOT agree with this statement.

I also own a Roosevelt and it would make no difference to me if it was made available again.

What about the yeti mask I got

What about the yeti mask I got

That's part of the DLC itself, not the Christmas gift.

Tq3qE2H.gif

Come on Rockstar, give helicopters flares. You know you want to.

That or ditch that s***ty paper mache armour.

The Tampa though... really? IMO, there are too many muscle cars that nobody even drives.

speak for yourself, bet you only own supers

You may want to Google what "IMO" means. Why is everyone on this forum such an asswipe? we have seen your posts before and I know what it means

Xbox 360 is hope :panic:

upgrade time you're 512mb can't handle it