IMPOSSIBLE FORCE

sriharsha

first words:- after designing the story of mak.basha and harsha,tagore i came with a new mission pack

basic description:- IMPOSSIBLE FORCE was a group of soldiers but not ordinary soldiers they do the things which people think impossible to do

story:- one of the team was died and the team needs to investigate who did that

CHARACATERS:-

BASHA:- the protogonist he is the captain of IMPOSSIBLE FORCE he is working in IMPOSSIBLE FORCE when he is 21 and now he is 25 his team got the job for looking the killer

HARSHA:- he is the general of military he is 35 years old when he is 20 he joined IMPOSSIBLE FORCE

rajashekar:- he is a playable character he is 20 years old and he is one of the member in basha's team'and basha's friend

john:- he is a member of basha's team he also basha's friend he is 20 years old

dave:-he is a member of basha's team he also basha's friend he is 20 years old

kane:-he is a member of basha's team he also basha's friend he is 20 years old

CHARAN:-he is 60 years old he was once worked as general in IMPOSSIBLE FORCE he joined it in 30 years and now he was retired he solved 3000 cases he is father of basha

(he was not seen he only talked with basha in phone)

tagore:- he is the main villian in the story almost 500men work in his gang he=is age is unknown his voice is unknown his location is unkwown even his face is unknown(he was not seen are not talked with anyone just his name was known to IMPOSSIBLE FORCE member)

kasav:- he is the right hand of tagore only he knows where he is and how he is and his mobile nunmber in the whole gang he is the one who have link with tagore and his face is unknown his location is unknown(only his name is known)

saran:- he is one of the member of tagore's gang he also maintain a gang

rohit:- he is one member of tagore's gang he also maintain a gang

james:- he is the right hand of rohit

mission:-

Edited by sriharsha

rytuklis what is the link between my mission and the rockstar things?

What....

So umm.. Just wondering. You can't even comprehend the English feedback you're given, yet you are in true belief that you are capable of designing in English?

IMPOSSIBLE FORCE, no more capital letter, still in the sh*t, to investigate the f*cking tagore!

WHO THE f*ckING IS TAGORE?

Man! Correct your Grammar .. Your grammar stinks, even if you are from India it isnt an excuse for sh*t grammar.

If you want somebody to play your missions then:

- Make a trailer..

-Tell a friend to correct your grammar.

-Make your topic following this structure: Put a screenshot for your series,Present Story,Present Characters with screenshots,Present Download link .

P.S:I gave you an advice! Don't think I hate you or anything else. Just make a good topic + good grammar :))

Man! Correct your Grammar .. Your grammar stinks, even if you are from India it isnt an excuse for sh*t grammar.

- Make a trailer..

-Make your topic following this structure: Put a screenshot for your series,Present Story,Present Characters with screenshots,Present Download link .

P.S:I gave you an advice! Don't think I hate you or anything else. Just make a good topic + good grammar :))

I know, no capital letter!

That's how this MP is really unique

it's stink!

Anyways, Crain your missions are good so when did you finish?

- Make a trailer..

it's stink!

They take time.. i also had to fix some problems with the missions. I think I did a pretty good job overall :)) I mean with some cutscenes, some easter eggs. I might release a prologue mission at the end of the season 1 :)) so you can see Main Character's story before the main action...

- Make a trailer..

it's stink!

They take time.. i also had to fix some problems with the missions. I think I did a pretty good job overall :)) I mean with some cutscenes, some easter eggs. I might release a prologue mission at the end of the season 1 :)) so you can see Main Character's story before the main action...

Ok