3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I HATE MODDERS

arminbonjasky

arminbonjasky

Please explain me, how these fcking assholes hit my plain from the ground??, I took a plane from a military base and maneuver but it is impossible to escape. When I try to hit the plane it is impossible, a little turn and he got away but when they hitting at me it is impossible to escape. How?Why? How they do that???

Edited by ~Tiger~
Request for link removed. Please don't ask for links to hacking techniques.

Military missiles are much better than the ones we have so its not always easy to escape. Try using blind eye?

If youre getting shot down by players its probably a homing missile and not even a modder. Modders usually take your charachter out of the jet rather than shoot you down.

You can look for videos on youtube that will show you how to avoid another players missiles while in the jet. But basically fly in horizontal circles holding L1 or R1(ps3 controls)depending on which way your going(going left hold L1, going right hold R1) while holding or tapping the throttle. Dont stop till you hear or see the missile blow up. then continue as you were.

If that fails chances are there was lag involved but its very rare to actually get killed by HM if you are flying this way.

Edited by StangOne50

arminbonjasky

Military missiles are much better than the ones we have so its not always easy to escape. Try using blind eye?

If youre getting shot down by players its probably a homing missile and not even a modder. Modders usually take your charachter out of the jet rather than shoot you down.

You can look for videos on youtube that will show you how to avoid another players missiles while in the jet. But basically fly in horizontal circles holding L1 or R1(ps3 controls)depending on which way your going(going left hold L1, going right hold R1) while holding or tapping the throttle. Dont stop till you hear or see the missile blow up. then continue as you were.

If that fails chances are there was lag involved but its very rare to actually get killed by HM if you are flying this way.

but how he can have homing missile when he is on the ground? Or you think about homing luncher? He comes out of the car, took some mistery weapon and hit me, how? Is there option to buy homing missile weapon???when I try to hit somebody whit luncher its imposible if he is too high and moving just a little,but when he fired the shot, that shot follows me wherever and whatever he tried to escape

Edited by arminbonjasky

If you only experienced modders on a console, then PC has the worst. It's always bombarded with modders and will resort to take down your military jet by using cargo jets as missiles.

Edited by Modojo

arminbonjasky

but when I use homing launcher and try to shot aircraft my shot goes fairly straight, does not follow the plane. if he turned a little aside I missed him, shot does not follow his movement. Why?? What is secret?

Edited by arminbonjasky

Da British Badgur

but when I use homing launcher and try to shot aircraft my shot goes fairly straight, does not follow the plane. if he turned a little aside I missed him, shot does not follow his movement. Why?? What is secret?

He moved at the last moment. Before the missile hit him.

it's not actual homing launcher weapon , it's just an NPC with RPG ( all NPCs who wield RPG will be given abilities to home due to their natural " auto aim " capabilities , this extent to vehicle weapon )

these NPCs will spawn if you flying around F.zancudo after the warning and even if you landed on the fort , they still using their RPGs ( while ones in content creator swap with pistol should the player is on foot ) . other than the fort and content creator , a mission involves stealing blue container ( given by martin madrazo ) with cargobob spawn 2 gang members wielding RPG ( again , homing abilities )

but how he can have homing missile when he is on the ground? Or you think about homing luncher? He comes out of the car, took some mistery weapon and hit me, how? Is there option to buy homing missile weapon???when I try to hit somebody whit luncher its imposible if he is too high and moving just a little,but when he fired the shot, that shot follows me wherever and whatever he tried to escape

Bro homing launcher shoots homing missiles...Rpg shoots straight...2 different weapons bro...go to ammunation, profit.

Edited by StangOne50

arminbonjasky

it's not actual homing launcher weapon , it's just an NPC with RPG ( all NPCs who wield RPG will be given abilities to home due to their natural " auto aim " capabilities , this extent to vehicle weapon )

these NPCs will spawn if you flying around F.zancudo after the warning and even if you landed on the fort , they still using their RPGs ( while ones in content creator swap with pistol should the player is on foot ) . other than the fort and content creator , a mission involves stealing blue container ( given by martin madrazo ) with cargobob spawn 2 gang members wielding RPG ( again , homing abilities )

the first time I hear about NPC weapons, I've googled about it and see that it's actually a kind of modder weapong, right? That makes sense becose normal homing launcher can not be so precise like their weapon, almost imposible to escape. I'm miles away from them, and very high, and he crush me..stupid

He moved at the last moment. Before the missile hit him.

but my shot doesnt follow him at all, he dont need to moved at last moment because my shot goes too straith. And I m using luncher too, not RPG. So you can hit any plain whit luncher too whitout moddering?

the first time I hear about NPC weapons, I've googled about it and see that it's actually a kind of modder weapong, right? That makes sense becose normal homing launcher can not be so precise like their weapon, almost imposible to escape. I'm miles away from them, and very high, and he crush me..stupid

no , they're scripted to have special auto-aim capabilities to make it harder ( presumably reflecting difficulties in V compared previous games )

So how to find Martin and take the weapon with improved auto-aim luncher?

the mission name is " coveted " and only NPCs were capable to make RPG behave as homing missile ( with the rocket are not fast as homing launcher and it doesn't turn sharp as homing launcher )

even those NPC also auto aim in buzzards ( at which they fire without relying on helicopter movement but despite this , they normally miss ) , savage ( seriously , they'll tear you apart just one shot ) and fighter jets ( again , they'll tear you apart but unlike others , they can shoot from any direction even if you're behind them or above them )

Kids with a script installed do not equal modders.

All they do is drag and drop some files.

To most console players modders means hackers and hackers mean cheaters.

To me a real modder is like an artist. But thats because i play a few games on PC and have been subjected to amazing mods for some great games.

Skyrim comes to mind. Some of the mods for that game are like full blow expansion packs.

• Like 2

arminbonjasky

the mission name is " coveted " and only NPCs were capable to make RPG behave as homing missile ( with the rocket are not fast as homing launcher and it doesn't turn sharp as homing launcher )

even those NPC also auto aim in buzzards ( at which they fire without relying on helicopter movement but despite this , they normally miss ) , savage ( seriously , they'll tear you apart just one shot ) and fighter jets ( again , they'll tear you apart but unlike others , they can shoot from any direction even if you're behind them or above them )

and can I be one of that guys whit NBC weapon? I play on ps3, I called Martin and there was option for request a job, I finished that, now how to find that coveted mission? A few minutes ago little dickhead 21lvl hit my P996 Jet, I was moving around, making circle movement, maneuvering...but he crushd me from the ground whit fcking luncher. This is so stupid. My luncher goes straitgh almost like RPG when I try to hit jet, no big difference, but his weapon...Easier to escape from military base then from this assholes

Edited by arminbonjasky

and can I be one of that guys whit NBC weapon? I play on ps3, I called Martin and there was option for request a job, I finished that, now how to find that coveted mission? A few minutes ago little dickhead 21lvl hit my P996 Jet, I was moving around, making circle movement, maneuvering...but he crushd me from the ground whit fcking luncher. This is so stupid. My luncher goes straitgh almost like RPG when I try to hit jet, no big difference, but his weapon...Easier to escape from military base then from this assholes

Read my posts.. When firing HM wait till the box turns red then fire. If you do not wait till it turns red it will go straight acting like a normal rpg.

LMAO At getting shot down from the ground or even the air for the most part. Missiles in this game are so easy to evade, it actually angers me that I ever got shot down in the past.

Its not modders, its homing rockets and your inability to evade em.

Looks like you need a better lunch then

A sandwich, chips, and a cookie never fails for me :^:

Edited by Dottie

Misanthrope Z

this is nothing, just the standard aimbots that R* implemented for NPCs.

i once got blown up by a military jet, while i was behind it. yes, it literally fired rockets, from it's ass, somehow.

try explaining that sh*t to me.

your not using it properly you need to wait until the square turns red so you have a lock

no he's right

the worst are the sh*ts that shoot through walls and floor/ceilings in car lots/parks to kill you or can remote detonate anyone its fine on pc its their thing but its annoying trying to catch a bounty or they evade capture by magic it would seem god theyre annoying

just saying :/

• 1 month later...

i don't see a reason to hate people who create new cars and maps for the game.

What?! Did you read the post? I mean READ, not just look at the header. Probably not.

Feel free to create your new cars and maps. Share them with those who want them. This thread is about those modders/hackers that cheat against other players, regardless if what happened was a hack or legit game mechanics, the complaint is about those who push their mods onto others who don't want it. Even if what happen wasn't a hack, the complaint has merrit. To much hacking out there.

Mod in your private invite lobby, leave the rest of us alone.

"I"m using a trainer someone else made, i am a modder now"

Seriously. Cheating is not modding. Porting new cars or maps is modding.

i don't see a reason to hate people who create new cars and maps for the game.

What?! Did you read the post? I mean READ, not just look at the header. Probably not.

Feel free to create your new cars and maps. Share them with those who want them. This thread is about those modders/hackers that cheat against other players, regardless if what happened was a hack or legit game mechanics, the complaint is about those who push their mods onto others who don't want it. Even if what happen wasn't a hack, the complaint has merrit. To much hacking out there.

Mod in your private invite lobby, leave the rest of us alone.

Those are script kiddies. Modders =/= Script kiddies.

Modders CREATE and ALTER the game files to, for example, change the Obey 9F for an Audi R8.

Script kiddies on the other hand grab tools from the internet created by other douchebags people to use them at their own advantage to screw people up.