2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

[Alpha] ctOS V (Watch Dogs Hack Mod)

FlushingLocal

FlushingLocal

"Everything is connected. I have to thank ctOS one day, one simple breach of their network, and I have access to half the state." - AP

"After the major ctOS network failure that plunged Chicago into darkness last month, CEO Robert Nitman announced that ctOS has been upgraded to ctOS 2.0 to ensure the security of the system. Today, Nitman has announced that ctOS 2.0 is coming to the state of San Andreas. Mayor Leonardo met with Nitman today to discuss reducing crime rates in LS after the Union Depository robbery, where robbers made off with $201,600,000 million dollars. Mayor Leonardo said that with the installation of ctOS, this will cut the crime rate in half. Construction has started on ctOS towers and installation, but a ETA has not been posted yet. We will stay with this story." - Weazel News.

This brings some hacking features (hopefully all soon) from Watch Dogs (not completely accurate) onto your in-game phone. Pull up your phone and scroll to the bottom and you should see a new contact's as well as new hacks. Call one and make your possibilities come true, together we can take down ctOS in Los Santos!

Originally, this mod was released as "HackMod" due to the rest of the script being unusable. In v.02a, the name has changed to ctOS V, as all the script's are now working again. More features will be added, so stay tuned.

Any bugs or issues you are facing please tell me in the comments. This is my very first scripting mod I have done :)

Hopefully in v.05a, this will give all players the ability to unlock ctOS towers throughout San Andreas, along with 12 missions and a big finale. Also, by the time v.05a is done, players should have access to nearly 50% of the hacks on their phone, the rest of the hacks you need to unlock the ctOS Towers as well as skill points.

Put everything inside your scripts folder.

Credits:

LetsPlayOrDy for Major Help.

Mora Hannover for eating all my snacks and fixing up the script.

The original creator of the iFruit Addon Pack.

Credit to ZyDevs for fixing up one of the main scripts, and helping me out with a very huge script.

*NOTE: Only a FEW ctOS features are available as LS is undergoing ctOS installation through out San Andreas.

*When you choose the blackout option, you will be unavailable to use any of the other hacks until the blackout is over (40 seconds)

*Remember, YOU MUST CALL either ADIEN PEARCE, BadBoy117, or LESTER TO GET THE MOD ACTIVATED!

Changelog:

0.1a: Added Blackout function + a few other features which weren't visible to players as of yet.

0.2a: Added 3 new contacts + 2 new hack features (Hack Civilian, Traffic Lights) + modified the blackout hack to act just like in Watch Dogs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Versions: (Subject to change)

0.3a: Will add 3 new hack features + new Aiden Pearce clothes for Michael, Trevor and Franklin + modify Hack Civilian to randomize.

0.4a: Will add in train hacks + a new hack to explode certain things.

0.5a: Debut of the ctOS network, with Lester's mission (Better Then Pearce) being unlocked. This will allow you to access the profiler as well as new hacks being unlocked. This also includes 2 missions after it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod will bring over the entire ctOS network from Watch Dogs to GTA 5, with new missions (and a special appearance by a certain character), new ctOS Towers to hack, and lots more goodies.

Yes, I know that JulioNIB is making Watch Dogs V, this mod is different then his. His will include the hacks, while mine will include the ctOS System and stuff like that. Both mods will be compatible with each other.

Installation: Put everything in your scripts folder and launch the game. Call either Lester (Yes I know there are two Lesters, choose the one at the bottom) BadBoy117, or Aiden Pearce to unlock the hacks.

This thread will mainly include updates as well as opinions, feedback and suggestions.

Download the mod here: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/hack-mod-v-01a

-FlushingLocal

Edited by TJGM
  • Like 1