Bad Blood

Grand_Dyom

Hey, i have play your latest storyline! It's 3/5

Why i give you the 3/5, cause all mission is ok but the grammar and spelling is horrible! So, the protagonist was killed! WHY?

EEIYA is the best mission pack and Andreas Stories was amazing mission pack made by DYOMek!

I know.Bad Blood it's not perfect storyline.But why you mp and dyomek Andreas Stories best?

They win? Someone vote them?

EEIYA is the best mission pack

Shameless self-advertising is shameless

On-topic: Looks interesting. I might give it a shot ;) . If I can get my SA to work

• Like 1

Why i give you the 3/5, cause all mission is ok but the grammar and spelling is horrible! So, the protagonist was killed! WHY?

EEIYA is the best mission pack and Andreas Stories was amazing mission pack made by DYOMek!

I know.Bad Blood it's not perfect storyline.But why you mp and dyomek Andreas Stories best?

Vote? Not the poll appear! Wow, maybe you lost 4 missions. You are simply removed the lost missions! Let's analysis the Betas!

Vote? Not the poll appear! Wow, maybe you lost 4 missions. You are simply removed the lost missions! Let's analysis the Betas!

Nice you got there. Likely Vadim.M!

On-topic: Looks interesting. I might give it a shot ;) . If I can get my SA to work

Alright. Looks interesting for your signature, Lee. The off-topic is over! Rate and download this storyline!

Seriously?

First off,you should be the last person to critize others about grammar.

Second,I can't say I'm too excited over playing a mission pack called EEIYA in which one of the main characters acts like a donkey,with a creator that has a horribly broken grammar,also known for the "Kill Alessandro" missions that didn't make any sense and are a disgrace to the DYOM library.

• Like 3

Looks great Grand Dyom. I should play this and give you my feedback ASAP. :)

@WoodMan- *Face Palm Edited by Huzaifa khan

Hdxt_Hardluck

oeverall rating after playing is

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

2/5

- you need much improvment in grammars becasue its hard to understand it :/

- you need much creativity

- you suppose to make the missions long as u can

that's all.

Alan Eastwood

I will say that your grammar is not the best. Even I'm not excellent when is about writing in English but I know how to read it and understand it. You should watch some movies with subtitles, that helped me alot in learning english, or play some more games with english audio and the subtitles of your own language.

Anyway, goodluck with this mission pack.

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

2/5

that's all.

I know it.That Storyline Sucks.But better from Last Contract sh*t!

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

2/5

that's all.

I know it.That Storyline Sucks.But better from Last Contract sh*t! So f*ck this up! P.S. Just too lazy to make that sihit.

Nice you got there. Likely Vadim.M!

Alright. Looks interesting for your signature, Lee. The off-topic is over! Rate and download this storyline!

That storyline sucks.Don't play that sh*t.Just If you want.

I will say that your grammar is not the best. Even I'm not excellent when is about writing in English but I know how to read it and understand it. You should watch some movies with subtitles, that helped me alot in learning english, or play some more games with english audio and the subtitles of your own language.

Anyway, goodluck with this mission pack.

Thank you good person.Sure.Thank you very much.

• Like 1

O SHIT WADDAP?

Ey Seba, i've played it. you need to improve yo grammar, man, i can realise yo creativity, but you can't express it in a good manner. i can help you out in yo english if you want. don't worry, alright? we all support you, better english next time bro. cool and chill. you can improve yo english so far.

• Like 1

Ey Seba, i've played it. you need to improve yo grammar, man, i can realise yo creativity, but you can't express it in a good manner. i can help you out in yo english if you want. don't worry, alright? we all support you, better english next time bro. cool and chill. you can improve yo english so far.

Thank you very much.Really,I apprecie when guys like You and Huzaifa comment it.Thank you very much bro.

• Like 1