Bad Blood

Grand_Dyom

btvlviS.jpgWelcome Guys! This is my new storyline by Grand_Dyom and Klot.Just,Ballas Storie stoped for some time.Okay,so let's watch it.

WfdIS3x.png

Story is about Carl and his friends.Carl and Brad just two guys who working in hospital but Dwayne is a very profesional killer and working for Mr.Fred.Carl have some strange dreams.Where allways his see some death and real guys and have to choose good choice.So when Carl start work for Mr.Fred and Mr.Chan,where find guy named Rico.But Rico doing very importent works.So,Carl starting ignore Rico.But Rico........Ah.......You will see it later.But Brad still working in Hospital where he's start surgeon career.But Dwayne still working for Mr.Fred with Carl.When Mr.Fred don't need Carl.Carl starting working for most powerful china man named "Mr.Chan".But Carl want to find Rico and know about Rico's boss Leonardo boss mexican's mafia of Los Santos.Also when Carl starting killing mexican's members.Leonardo call two Assasins,brothers Collins.

6lb1jtN.png

lonfKZC.jpg

Carl is 19 year boy.From kids year his liked to be a helper.Carl have a lot of good friends but best his friend was silent guy named "Brad".So,from 6 class they best friends.Carl working in Los Santos County General Hospital.But later his start crime career when start working for Mr.Fred,Mr.Chan and Rico.Carl and Brad meet Dwayne when hes save them from Vagos members.From that time they 3 best friends forever.

wxBFe08.jpg

Brad is silent surgeon from village Dillimore.When he was 12 year boy Brad with family get to city.Where in new school meet Carl.From that time they best friends forever.Later they meet Dwayne.Brad was very friendly with Dwayne so,they start drinking in bar and talking about news or just talk.

btxKVMA.jpg

Dwayne is killer and one of the most powerful man of Mr.Fred.His lived in San Fierro where start working for Mr.Fred.From kid time hes was a great and powerful kid in class.But anyway haved with others classmates.One time Dwayne start fight with 3 classmates where one of them start cutting him with knife but Dwayne get that knife and killed one of the classmates.But this is was safe from dead.But all friends start hate him.When he was 18 year find Mr.Fred and start working for Mr.Fred.They 2 years best command in the San Fierro and Dwayne is most powerful Mr.Fred's guy.

fOb4lxi.jpg

Mr.Fred from child times lived on mansion and haved all what he want but father was very bad and die in deal where was Mr.Fred.From that time Mr.Fred control "Mr.Fred's Contcracts" where good Fred's guys making contracts for cars,kills and other sh*t.Mr.Fred also best boss of Dwayne and one of the most powerful guys in San Fierro.But to get more moneys and populiarity he's drive to Los Santos where make another Contract organization.Also helping Carl with moneys and job.

GKKnuuw.jpg

Mr.Chan is most powerful china guy in Los Santos with his bussiness.Sometimes his was detected with Gangs like Grove and Aztec but money do everything.His can't making crime things so searching good mans for black job.His friend and sponser of Mr.Fred's company.Where allways get some guys from Mr.Fred.Helping Carl with job.

dn9uL0N.jpg

Rico de Parto is mexican member of Leonardo's mafia.His have problems with physic and epilepsy because start using drugs.But anyway his is very good and powerful guy.Also helping Carl with job and they starting making strange things.

dUkilsR.jpg

Nobody don't know about Leonnardo.But his is 2st leader of mexican mafia in Los Santos.Also good at shooting and have a lot of money.

yLrTWta.jpg

Collins brothers the best assasin's in San Andreas.They defeat 1 mafia and 3 gangs.Also destroy San Fierro Police Departament and killed many powerful guy.Nobody know about them but brothers can do everythink.

5atayah.png

Klot is my homie who making storyline with me.
FunkyRJ(For making headers)
Keshav Dhiman(My idol)
Husnain(My friend who allways help me and offer me something).
Scray Chan(This is Mr.Chan character maded from real my friend Scray Chan).
Andrej(For guy who teach me making storyline in video).
Huzaifa(Also idol).

PAzYAFb.png

Coming Soon....

Storyline:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/39976

Edited by Grand_Dyom
  • Like 3

It's gonna be very good storyline bro.We will do it.

Yeah my friend.You right :lol:

• Like 2

Pointless to make a topic without any missions.
Other than that,with the holidays coming I might have a lot of free time to check out this and some other mission packs.

Pointless to make a topic without any missions.

Other than that,with the holidays coming I might have a lot of free time to check out this and some other mission packs.

Great man.Also missions are in beta testing.

• Like 1

Wow! Another MP i mean, SL, looking forward to this, man, goodluck ;)

Thanks Jhandave.

• Like 1

Hdxt_Hardluck

You need some improvment in grammars and spelling however the creative is the point we looking for always i might play this when i release goodluck :D

Edited by DzxProx
  • Like 1

DominatingDominion

You need some provment in grammars and spelling however the creative is the point we looking for always i might play this when i release goodliuck :D

Funny,coming from a person who's ''grammar and spelling''is bad.

sadly it's ''improvement'' and ''good luck'' but yeah.

If you're gonna make a point at least do so with your own improvement.

• Like 1

Hdxt_Hardluck

You need some provment in grammars and spelling however the creative is the point we looking for always i might play this when i release goodliuck :D

Funny,coming from a person who's ''grammar and spelling''is bad.

sadly it's ''improvement'' and ''good luck'' but yeah.

If you're gonna make a point at least do so with your own improvement.

Ahhemm, when i write something i don't look of what did i just write, i took 2 to 5 sec to write a sentense ;D don't mention the mistakes with the english :/

You need some improvment in grammars and spelling however the creative is the point we looking for always i might play this when i release goodluck :D

Yeah,i know it.But anyway thanks.

Some good mission pack!!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Thanks my homiiiieeeeeeee.

P.S(That not MP.This is Storyline)

Some good mission pack!!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Oops, sorry i mean Storyline

STORYLINE IS BEST

BUT i Do the storyLine name Cell Price!

Some good mission pack!!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

Oops, sorry i mean Storyline

STORYLINE IS BEST

BUT i Do the storyLine name Cell Price!

That's perfect bro.Goodluck.

Bad Blood 50% .I working hard.Really.I very busy but just do it!

I'm trying to make your topic to hot!

I have 2 hot topics.But 3 wow! (But that seems like cheetining)

Hey, i have play your latest storyline! It's 3/5

Why i give you the 3/5, cause all mission is ok but the grammar and spelling is horrible! So, the protagonist was killed! WHY?

EEIYA is the best mission pack and Andreas Stories was amazing mission pack made by DYOMek!

General Scrotum

EEIYA is the best mission pack

No.

Self proclaiming your own mission pack the best? Just no.