Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

BlackStallionDX

Russian Theft Auto Ibutsk City Stories

Recommended Posts

BlackStallionDX

Maybe a bit offtopic but...this thing is very important

I wanna talk bout stealing, i mean i saw little bit time ago MTA Server with Vice City map, so it's good, maybe... BUT THEY STEALING SOME CONTENT FROM SHINE'O'VICE!!!! And now, some MTA Server with russian map stealing some my building from RTA....things like that very demotivate and i don't know how handle with that mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
On 9/9/2019 at 9:49 PM, BlackStallionDX said:

Maybe a bit offtopic but...this thing is very important

I wanna talk bout stealing, i mean i saw little bit time ago MTA Server with Vice City map, so it's good, maybe... BUT THEY STEALING SOME CONTENT FROM SHINE'O'VICE!!!! And now, some MTA Server with russian map stealing some my building from RTA....things like that very demotivate and i don't know how handle with that mess

Unfortunately, you can't do much about that. Have you specified that people cannot use the buildings/ or any models (made especially for the mod) in anyway, shape or form in the readme? Don't let it demotivate you. They're just lazy.

Edited by xxnooblyxx(temp ban)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Platinum Card
On 9/8/2019 at 8:16 PM, BlackStallionDX said:

Download gtasa procees killer, start game with saors.exe, wait little bit, kill process and try again and again. It's little glitch on win 7  or higher

For the most part I've been able to get to the loading screen but through odd means. I downloaded Beta 1 downloaded and installed the latest version of cleo and placed some of the files from Beta 3 over beta 1. At the moment the game crashes just before the loading bar completes.

 

 

UpjZXyw.png

Edited by Platinum Card
adding picture for error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
On 9/16/2019 at 8:26 AM, Platinum Card said:

For the most part I've been able to get to the loading screen but through odd means. I downloaded Beta 1 downloaded and installed the latest version of cleo and placed some of the files from Beta 3 over beta 1. At the moment the game crashes just before the loading bar completes

BETA3 is stand alone, you don't need early beta's or original game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Platinum Card
7 hours ago, BlackStallionDX said:

BETA3 is stand alone, you don't need early beta's or original game

I downloaded the standalone version from Yandex. Its working now. Going to play it a bit later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
15 hours ago, Platinum Card said:

I downloaded the standalone version from Yandex. Its working now. Going to play it a bit later.

Don't foget instal english translation;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Platinum Card
On 9/18/2019 at 7:21 AM, BlackStallionDX said:

Don't foget instal english translation;)

I did and it runs really well. So far it's really impressive what you've done with the animations, the design of the city, and character design. The only thing that could be improved on is the english written dialogue. (Which I understand is not the first language but I appreciate the effort). We have guys that have done mission translations from Russian to English for DYOM missions like SatournFan and TheCrazyGamer. Going to play more missions tonight. Thanks for sharing your work here. I'm hoping this could get to the same level as Anderius: Alien City, You are Here, and Mushroomia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
On 9/23/2019 at 10:31 AM, Platinum Card said:

I did and it runs really well. So far it's really impressive what you've done with the animations, the design of the city, and character design. The only thing that could be improved on is the english written dialogue. (Which I understand is not the first language but I appreciate the effort). We have guys that have done mission translations from Russian to English for DYOM missions like SatournFan and TheCrazyGamer. Going to play more missions tonight. Thanks for sharing your work here. I'm hoping this could get to the same level as Anderius: Alien City, You are Here, and Mushroomia.

Thanks) I've workin' on making Russian Theft Auto simillar to offical R*Games style. For example - Ibutsk, is too similiar sounds in russian language as f*ckburg. Maybe this jokes not so english, but anyway, it's simillar by the way. And so others thing have simillar jockes, something like as polticans is real gangstas and tough alcoholics

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
podbyrin

ice cold cow killa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davve95

Damn thats awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX

_8fcf50633fb3a923c56b41a769fe04a1.jpeg

_d781a43fa866aa77f276ddb485443c23.jpeg

_cb28a4130fcf305b462f07233cfafd17.jpeg

_1b7117882e6f11399f2c8e87da5d13ff.jpeg

_37ac27b6683014be6629bf9d520b6b36.jpeg

_4af43a1fc1f84db28d89f62c08f00168.jpeg

_0718b60a9efe2fd9a0a2db8c926503f2.jpeg

_14bbe234d3f2c97209cc3489d5a1530a.jpeg

 

Madleg's Ragdoll mod is awesome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChenChanechi

Where can I download this mod? Few years ago I had it on my PC. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi

Is this mod almost ready for a final cut release? I see how much the map has changed now and I like it.

(Will it also include a translation?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, deadasfuqboi said:

Is this mod almost ready for a final cut release? I see how much the map has changed now and I like it.

(Will it also include a translation?)

Yep. This is final cut for 1st chapter (2007), so, i've planned do chapter 2 (97) on junuary of 2021. Bout translation, platinum cards is workin on this. Also, you can use translation for beta 3, final cut include only 2 new missions, so a lot of text are translated.

 

There is

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UF1WrzA2wND1gklaVXk_f3Jy4PYzq7kN/view

Edited by BlackStallionDX
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
Posted (edited)

May I ask. How do I get the radio stations working? They're not really playing. Also graphically, it doesn't look like how it does in the screenshots. I take it that this is an older build?

Edited by deadasfuqboi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deadasfuqboi said:

May I ask. How do I get the radio stations working? They're not really playing. Also graphically, it doesn't look like how it does in the screenshots. I take it that this is an older build?

Beta 4 on latest screens and trailer show it. Launch game on SAORS.exe

There is BETA4' screens (dusk), daytime is grey

and there is link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fFvdAUL5mKQOdxgXfkqVQ5ei_hVCg5SA

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EskGA2djIc8KAzY5MOAFQPtfe6pzuC5j/view

Edited by BlackStallionDX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marco886

Is there english version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Platinum Card

No prob Marco!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX

So, Russian Theft Auto (II), final cut'll push on winter 2021, there's some screens

_9252ce4bd6953908265d6f40e9cc73d9.jpeg

_ce3923f3fd31608ba74f33f703941469.jpeg

_0be885bb0801a7fd90bd7c51c4a6782a.jpeg

_4758f0dbc0d764907dbb42b80859fb21.jpeg

_171bb1a77711ae27c6e9ebc1f3a80e89.jpeg

Also vehicles

_fe2c6b46fdb7f059249c3b434ef3bea2.jpeg

_5f516eda49c7efbf26f05fce28b14027.jpeg

_47ecd13c8787e83b553671ca85ec7b76.jpeg

_98a0502292ab47d56e9b42c127f17781.jpeg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marco886

Hi! Do we need original San Andreas file to play it or is it standalone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
deadasfuqboi
On 5/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, BlackStallionDX said:

So, Russian Theft Auto (II), final cut'll push on winter 2021, there's some screens

_9252ce4bd6953908265d6f40e9cc73d9.jpeg

_ce3923f3fd31608ba74f33f703941469.jpeg

_0be885bb0801a7fd90bd7c51c4a6782a.jpeg

_4758f0dbc0d764907dbb42b80859fb21.jpeg

_171bb1a77711ae27c6e9ebc1f3a80e89.jpeg

Also vehicles

_fe2c6b46fdb7f059249c3b434ef3bea2.jpeg

_5f516eda49c7efbf26f05fce28b14027.jpeg

_47ecd13c8787e83b553671ca85ec7b76.jpeg

_98a0502292ab47d56e9b42c127f17781.jpeg

 

Oh hey... I remember seeing this a long ass time ago. I guess you didn't completely scrap that old version of RTA. :D

Also, can we expect a beta of RTA 2? It actually looks pretty. Better than RTA 1 probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, deadasfuqboi said:

Oh hey... I remember seeing this a long ass time ago. I guess you didn't completely scrap that old version of RTA. :D

Also, can we expect a beta of RTA 2? It actually looks pretty. Better than RTA 1 probably.

Try beta 4 (2020), it's has simillar assets and design. Actually, this not an complety new mod, only updated older models, new landscape assets and diffrent location design. Just like Tiki Islands 2 or Wasteland. I spend a many many many years for creatin models in my TCs ( RTA 2011-2020), Tiki Islands (2016-2020), Motor City (2016-2020) and Wasteland (2013-2020).

4 hours ago, marco886 said:

Hi! Do we need original San Andreas file to play it or is it standalone?

Stand alone

Edited by BlackStallionDX
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shogun Pacino

Hmm, the latest one dosen't work so. Will modloader apparently work? Also nice cars, are they scratch made? I mean russia has lots of nice cars into so hopefully we will have a Mitsubishi Pajero as an addition (yea, i drive that car, i am obssesed).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackStallionDX
3 hours ago, Shogun Pacino said:

Hmm, the latest one dosen't work so. Will modloader apparently work? Also nice cars, are they scratch made? I mean russia has lots of nice cars into so hopefully we will have a Mitsubishi Pajero as an addition (yea, i drive that car, i am obssesed).

Mod is standalone. Yep, cars made as exlusive for this mod. Mitsubishi...nope. But Land Cruiser 100 and 80 is avaible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AkaPreston
On 5/8/2020 at 9:21 AM, BlackStallionDX said:

Try beta 4 (2020), it's has simillar assets and design. Actually, this not an complety new mod, only updated older models, new landscape assets and diffrent location design. Just like Tiki Islands 2 or Wasteland. I spend a many many many years for creatin models in my TCs ( RTA 2011-2020), Tiki Islands (2016-2020), Motor City (2016-2020) and Wasteland (2013-2020).

Stand alone

What happened to Motor City mod? it haven't released or removed somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.