1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

G.C.T.

GCT's Workshop

Tuckyonald

woah FPIU 

HeccelDeSerena22

It looks amazing! I love the idea in general, it couldn't look better, but can I ask you something? I don't know if I'm the only one who feels a little uncomfortable seeing two circular headlights inside the lights in an SUV, am I the only one? 🤨 

I really wouldn't want to suggest anything 😕, although I'm not criticizing, but could I suggest lights like the ones found in the Minivan? They look similar to the ones on the Interceptor in the shape they have. 🤔 No matter how it finally looks, I know it'll be amazing!  😃

NpkUmUI.png 

Greetings! 

G.C.T.
4 hours ago, Tuckyonald said:

woah FPIU 

Yes. And the Scout Police Cruiser version will be released before the civilian version.

4 hours ago, HeccelDeSerena22 said:

It looks amazing! I love the idea in general, it couldn't look better, but can I ask you something? I don't know if I'm the only one who feels a little uncomfortable seeing two circular headlights inside the lights in an SUV, am I the only one? 🤨 

I really wouldn't want to suggest anything 😕, although I'm not criticizing, but could I suggest lights like the ones found in the Minivan? They look similar to the ones on the Interceptor in the shape they have. 🤔 No matter how it finally looks, I know it'll be amazing!  😃

NpkUmUI.png 

Greetings! 

I understand. You look for something like the current Explorer, rectangular lights, but my main idea is the resemblance to the Vapid interceptor sedan, let's say it would be an SUV version of the car.  I do not see problems with the lights unless more people do not like it.

BTW, the Gresley also has double circular lights.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/60/f0/a2/60f0a21be656cbb851119ee33ebb4ac1.jpg

Father McKenzie

Oh man, this looks so awesome. Back when I was in the VW discord I had the same idea, tried using the Interceptor front end on a tweaked Baller body, never looked quite right. I'm so glad you're doing it, I can't wait for it to be done.

CRAZY AL WARD

@G.C.T.

Hey man, we haven't heard any news from you in a long while... you okay buddy?

or are you just taking a short break?

Can't wait for more '90s vehicles from ya.

G.C.T.
15 minutes ago, CRAZY AL WARD said:

@G.C.T.

Hey man, we haven't heard any news from you in a long while... you okay buddy?

or are you just taking a short break?

Can't wait for more '90s vehicles from ya. 

I'm good and I hope everyone is well too. My priority is the Vapid Scout right now. I'm defining the design of the back and only missing the taillights. Soon I bring pics of progress.

JoeVK

Glad to know someone's still modding IV. I've been lazy for months now. I haven't even played IV since July. Just ran out of motivation, I guess. I have ideas, but nothing that makes me want to fire up ZMod and get busy.

G.C.T.

Well, I still need to correct a detail in the Scout taillight. Meanwhile...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/514596036501831691/Screenshot18973.jpg
As I said before, I was preparing a new base for lore Caprice, but I was too lazy to do it all over again, so I'm just updating the first version. Taxi is also being updated.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/514596044923731978/Screenshot19443.jpg
The new update brings new bumpers and a redesigned grille and headlights. The Brigham will have the luxurious trim and will replace the outdated Merit Classic.

EDIT: The grille is inspired on the beta SA FBI Car, suggested by 11john11
Edited by G.C.T.

G.C.T.

Vapid Scout progress

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445346288565747712/514835444991787009/scout2.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/445346288565747712/514835487194873867/scout.jpg

Now the exterior is almost done, I need to put the door handles and badges but this will be at the end, I'll start the interior.

Tuckyonald

the vapid is looking T005XY hoping some one will convert it and make a decent interior for it in gta v as well 

i bet in the description it will say it will be replacing the discontinued vapid stanier 

sorry for my grammar  

Edited by Tuckyonald

Razor440

Brigham lookin' real classy, lovin those wheels and the impact bumpers.  IMO, the basis for this car is quite solid. You've successfully carried that mid-to-late 80's GM B-body design language with prior iterations, and also including this latest update. Scout's looking good too. Could some badges maybe spoofing the "Ecoboost" badges seen on it's IRL equivalent (similar to the "SEMI" badges on the PMP 600) be a possible detail?

Ragutheone
23 hours ago, G.C.T. said:

Well, I still need to correct a detail in the Scout taillight. Meanwhile...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/514596036501831691/Screenshot18973.jpg
As I said before, I was preparing a new base for lore Caprice, but I was too lazy to do it all over again, so I'm just updating the first version. Taxi is also being updated.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/514596044923731978/Screenshot19443.jpg
The new update brings new bumpers and a redesigned grille and headlights. The Brigham will have the luxurious trim and will replace the outdated Merit Classic.

EDIT: The grille is inspired on the beta SA FBI Car, suggested by 11john11

The landau roof is a nice touch, but honestly, I prefer the old grill, the new one makes it look to much like an impala than a caprice. I say make a different model, or perhaps a different trim level (or the model can be a pre/post face lift version of the premier)

R3W1ND

That Scout looks very realistic especially the rear part. I love it !

G.C.T.
17 hours ago, Razor440 said:

Brigham lookin' real classy, lovin those wheels and the impact bumpers.  IMO, the basis for this car is quite solid. You've successfully carried that mid-to-late 80's GM B-body design language with prior iterations, and also including this latest update. Scout's looking good too. Could some badges maybe spoofing the "Ecoboost" badges seen on it's IRL equivalent (similar to the "SEMI" badges on the PMP 600) be a possible detail? 

It is possible, but I still need to think what will be written.

12 hours ago, Ragutheone said:

The landau roof is a nice touch, but honestly, I prefer the old grill, the new one makes it look to much like an impala than a caprice. I say make a different model, or perhaps a different trim level (or the model can be a pre/post face lift version of the premier) 

lso7XBV.png

Well, the new grille was inspired by that, I'm just getting more mixed up. The old grille and bumper was the copy of Caprice.

Ragutheone
3 hours ago, G.C.T. said:

It is possible, but I still need to think what will be written.

lso7XBV.png

Well, the new grille was inspired by that, I'm just getting more mixed up. The old grille and bumper was the copy of Caprice.

I suggest the the grill be made "thinner", if you look at the photo of the premier in san andreas, you can see that below and above the grill are the thick white bezels of the main body. This is the same with the actual 80s caprice. This is something 11john11 overlooked.

G.C.T.

Vapid Scout's test

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/519605963246927882/Screenshot9317.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/519605975280517123/Screenshot12529.jpg

The main LOD is complete, I need to create the other lods (lod1 and lod2) and adjust the size of the vehicle (which looks smaller than other suvs).

On 11/22/2018 at 12:55 PM, Ragutheone said:

I suggest the the grill be made "thinner", if you look at the photo of the premier in san andreas, you can see that below and above the grill are the thick white bezels of the main body. This is the same with the actual 80s caprice. This is something 11john11 overlooked.

I'm working on some adjustments to the front grille, I hope it's more appropriate now.

Matheus Rodrigues
44 minutes ago, G.C.T. said:

Vapid Scout's test

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/519605963246927882/Screenshot9317.jpg

@G.C.T. 

How do you get these pictures?

This question always comes to me, but I'm afraid.

Wakka387

honestly your vehicles would look amazing in a mid 90s Liberty City Total Conversion

Edited by Wakka387

G.C.T.
2 hours ago, Matheus Rodrigues said:

@G.C.T. 

How do you get these pictures?

This question always comes to me, but I'm afraid. 

I used the trainer to leave the character invisible and also disabled the HUD to use the sniper to zoom in.

54 minutes ago, Wakka387 said:

honestly your vehicles would look amazing in a mid 90s Liberty City Total Conversion 

Yes. This is my main idea. Most of my wips are vehicles from the 80's and 90's. I want to create an atmosphere in 1997. But I have some modern cars that I would like to bring to the IV, like the Scout, which R * has not yet made.

Ragutheone
10 minutes ago, G.C.T. said:

I used the trainer to leave the character invisible and also disabled the HUD to use the sniper to zoom in.

Yes. This is my main idea. Most of my wips are vehicles from the 80's and 90's. I want to create an atmosphere in 1997. But I have some modern cars that I would like to bring to the IV, like the Scout, which R * has not yet made.

Have you thought about making a pack set in 1998 instead in 1997? (cause it would take place 10 years before when GTA IV takes place in 2008, and the same year GTA LCS takes place)

Thundersmacker

The Scout looks excellent! Can't wait to see it released!

Tuckyonald
21 hours ago, G.C.T. said:

Vapid Scout's test

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/519605975280517123/Screenshot12529.jpg

The main LOD is complete, I need to create the other lods (lod1 and lod2) and adjust the size of the vehicle (which looks smaller than other suvs).

I'm working on some adjustments to the front grille, I hope it's more appropriate now.

looks good police version please 

G.C.T.

Well. Finally Rockstar met my expectations. New update coming up and I'm excited about some Arena Wars cars.

I know I'm full of wips but ...

BRUTUS

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/522015824483975168/DuHd4qgWoAAAsX-.jpg_large.jpg

The Cerberus is based on the Chevy K2500 from Tango and Cash, however, it has a more modern design, something like a 2014 Silverado.

So, I intend to turn it into a pickup (Modern Yosemite successor perhaps).

IMPALER

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/522015825322835968/DuHgA-hWwAADVSe.jpg_large.jpg

I was already working on the Declasse Lobo (Impala from The Crew). So now I'll use the R* base. I want to make it 4doors (like the Dean's Impala).

TULIP

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/522015825331224577/DuHitJFX4AAWmRU.jpg_large.jpg

As a Chevelle fan, I want to bring it to IV. I want to make it a 2 door coupe.

VAMOS

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433660729393152011/522015826468143114/DuHixUSW4AA7QjE.jpg

And finally, another Chevy. Based on Nova.

Source of images: FoxySnaps

Edited by G.C.T.

Thundersmacker

I actually like this new update alot, probably because I'm a big Mad Max fan. Those three muscle cars you showed look great, and there is also a V8 Interceptor (which can be modded into a stock Falcon XB), a Nissan 350Z, and a '71 AMC Javelin in the update as well. Lots of good stuff!

Edited by Thundersmacker

G.C.T.
17 minutes ago, Thundersmacker said:

I actually like this new update alot, probably because I'm a big Mad Max fan. Those three muscle cars you showed look great, and there is also a V8 Interceptor (which can be modded into a stock Falcon XB), a Nissan 350Z, and a '71 AMC Javelin in the update as well. Lots of good stuff!

Yeah! The 350Z is very interesting to make it a stock. The Javelin is beautiful. I noticed that it has a monster truck that can be modified to a stock Dodge V-Series and also a truck (I think is a Phantom) similar to the movie Duel.

Tuckyonald

deans impala hoping for this to be released first i am a big supernatural tv show  fan