Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,195 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

G.C.T.

GCT's Workshop

Nico

Here's a comparison with the Assetto Corsa model:

3c532b18811639ce1c2bf49e4eaf1171.png

31757426f64769e0ebdef27d8aae9191.jpg

The rear windshield shouldn't be that big, and the side windows don't help either to make the design look better.

G.C.T.

To be honest, I still prefer the Jester than the Nakamura Kitano from Burnout Paradise :lol: . I did not find the Jester so horrible, I thought it better than SA Jester, in design, of course. The proportions are very wrong, but it's a R * thing.

@JoeVK I'm also not a Supra fan of this generation, I like the Supras until 1991.

HeccelDeSerena22

Hello again! I just wanted to give you an idea that I would love to see if we get a Flash soon, I hope my idea will be interesting, as always I hope not to be annoying with my ideas. :)
I'm aware that in real life this won't come to America, but I'm fascinated by the idea
I just found out that Ford announced a Ford Fiesta ''Van'' and I really like it, I don't know why I have a taste for commercial vehicles! :beerhat:

2018-ford-fiesta-van-03-1.jpg2018-ford-fiesta-van-01-1.jpg2018-ford-fiesta-van-04-1.jpg

G.C.T.
Posted (edited)

Hello again! I just wanted to give you an idea that I would love to see if we get a Flash soon, I hope my idea will be interesting, as always I hope not to be annoying with my ideas. :)

I'm aware that in real life this won't come to America, but I'm fascinated by the idea

I just found out that Ford announced a Ford Fiesta ''Van'' and I really like it, I don't know why I have a taste for commercial vehicles! :beerhat:

I learned that Ford is making a brand repositioning for the American market. This will kill the Taurus, Fiesta and Fusion. I feel for Taurus, it's a beautiful car. I do not like the 'boom' of SUVs, I see a future of cars without their own styles. What did Mitsubishi do with the name Eclipse? Terrible.

Considering that I convert only cars traded in U.S. I do not see any interest in Flash (which looks more like a Focus RS) to be honest I prefer the Dinka Flash Classic, like a Civic hatchback. But I have a car for a civilian version that I should call the Vapid Party. Is perfect for van version, but I will focus on the four door civilian model.

Edited by G.C.T.

HeccelDeSerena22

I learned that Ford is making a brand repositioning for the American market. This will kill the Taurus, Fiesta and Fusion. I feel for Taurus, it's a beautiful car. I do not like the 'boom' of SUVs, I see a future of cars without their own styles. What did Mitsubishi do with the name Eclipse? Terrible.

Considering that I convert only cars traded in U.S. I do not see any interest in Flash (which looks more like a Focus RS) to be honest I prefer the Dinka Flash Classic, like a Civic hatchback. But I have a car for a civilian version that I should call the Vapid Party. Is perfect for van version, but I will focus on the four door civilian model.

I understand, I also thought about not giving my idea because it is a vehicle that in real life will only be marketed in Europe, but I did it because I remembered that GTA V has vehicles even from countries that in real life would never touch the USA, but I understand to be honest, I think it is better to keep it realistic given the realistic tone of GTA IV :)

G.C.T.

@HeccelDeSerena22 Certainly in V are imported cars and with the exception of the Pigalle no other appears in the streets, are rare, this should explain the high price of vehicles in GTAO.

After a while off the forum, I brought news from the Jester

Screenshot18585.jpgScreenshot21346.jpg

Thundersmacker

Wow! The Jester looks great! The car looks a ton better with those changes and the added details, I knew you would make it right. ;)

baconwizard
Posted (edited)

A Dodge Caravan made out of the Vapid Minivan would fit into Amerivan's vanscape of vans better. Van. Vans.

60DVGEB1.jpg​

Also Damn that Jester looks nice. Great memories of WANG CARS from San Andreas.

Edited by baconwizard

HeccelDeSerena22

A Dodge Caravan made out of the Vapid Minivan would fit into Amerivan's vanscape of vans better. Van. Vans.

60DVGEB1.jpg

Also Damn that Jester looks nice. Great memories of WANG CARS from San Andreas.

What you want was done before, but in GTA V, I don't know how much closer the Minivan can be to a Caravan, or if you can make a Caravan out of a Minivan, I think that more similar than that would be the real car. :/

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/updated-vapid-minivan

Tuckyonald

jester is superb needs a body kit and template as extra

MGgames100

Some1 broke the page...

Also please for the love of God don't leave it as Dinka...

Spider-Vice

Fixed BBCode. Don't leave spoiler tags hanging in random places nested with quotes and size tags.

HeccelDeSerena22

Fixed BBCode. Don't leave spoiler tags hanging in random places nested with quotes and size tags.

Newbie mistakes, thanks and sorry. :miranda:

jacell

Some1 broke the page...

perhaps a karin?

G.C.T.

Wow! The Jester looks great! The car looks a ton better with those changes and the added details, I knew you would make it right. ;)

There were few changes but that makes a lot of difference.

The new rear, I changed the position of the license plate and the exhaust.

The new lights created by GhostriderPT made a good appearance.

And without doubt, could not miss the spoiler of the original Supra.

The interior and engine were changed, now they are from Sultan.

@Baconwizard @HeccelDeSerena22 The only problem with IV minivans is the sliding doors that do not open because of the limitations. I see you are looking for a compact van for the game and I have a perfect van for LC:

Connect

jester is superb needs a body kit and template as extra

Some1 broke the page...

perhaps a karin?

No liveries. As for the extra parts, it is possible. Somewhat kinda light, like Thunder's Elegy. Karin logos (after all, it's a Toyota), as an alternate version. I will do the same with Rumpo when I arrive (it will be Vapid Rumpo).

Nico
Posted (edited)

I have to say I'm starting to like the looks of the Jester, even though it's still a flawed model when compared to well-made cars like the Elegy.

I don't care much about the imprecise branding, though. I think at this point the GTAO team just doesn't care about little details like that. I believe their logic is: Japanese car = Japanese brand and voila. Same when they branded the Mamba as a Declasse, but in that case barely anyone cared about it.

Edited by Nico

HeccelDeSerena22

@GCT A Ford Transit Connect, huh? Hmmmmmm I was thinking that a good name for something like that would be Vapid Luton - Insert something else here if possible - http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/LutonAfter all it is based on a Ford Transit too

PJR_4015

Do you still plan on adding some wheels that are more reminiscent of the real stock Supra wheels?

G.C.T.

@GCT A Ford Transit Connect, huh? Hmmmmmm I was thinking that a good name for something like that would be Vapid Luton - Insert something else here if possible - http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/LutonAfter all it is based on a Ford Transit too

Luton is the beta name from GTA 3 Mule. The name is presumably taken from "luton", a British terminology for a box truck. leave the name for later. :colgate:

Do you still plan on adding some wheels that are more reminiscent of the real stock Supra wheels?

The wheels remain the same, I used the Sultan rims that are practically the same from Jester.

JoeVK

I live here and I don't understand this stupid @ss Crossover SUV bullsh!t. The people buying them up wouldn't be caught dead in an old school station wagon, but make it look bloated and ugly and call it a crossover and they'll buy that sh!t. I don't get it.

Johnny362000

hey gct, came across this and i'm just wondering why you didn't go for this look for the buffalo v6? http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Buffalo?file=Buffalo-GTA4-advertising.jpg just a thought

That's literally just the FIB Buffalo in red. You can even see the lights in the grille

jacell
Posted (edited)

hey gct, came across this and i'm just wondering why you didn't go for this look for the buffalo v6? http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Buffalo?file=Buffalo-GTA4-advertising.jpg just a thought

That's literally just the FIB Buffalo in red. You can even see the lights in the grille

i know but not quite, the wheels are different and it has a huge bravado emblem on the grille. this was maybe r*'s original idea for the standard buffalo

Edited by jacell

JoeVK

@jacell: https://www.gtagaming.com/civilian-buffalo-v2-re-fixed-f30059.html

The wheels are still different and there's no Bravado emblem, but there's not many that are this close. Johncs154 made it a loooong time ago, and I fixed up some minor details on it a few years later.

G.C.T.
Posted (edited)

The idea of the Buffalo V6 is anyway, a simple vision as a Charger SXT, because there is already a more sport model (TBoGT version).

After a week with no time for mods, I added the extra parts of the Jester.

Screenshot15901.jpg

The street version has a front license plate.

Screenshot14181.jpg

Screenshot14739.jpg

I found a good combination of Futo GT flags, the tuning parts appear in the Korean gang version. I'm looking for a splitter for the front bumper, I'll soon post them.

Edited by G.C.T.

Matheus Rodrigues

Will have Karin's Badges ??

G.C.T.

Will have Karin's Badges ??

Yes. It will be an alternate texture.

Yannerrins
Posted (edited)

deleted

Edited by DidSomebodySayYouga

G.C.T.

Dinka Jester is available