Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,862 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

G.C.T.

GCT's Workshop

Thundersmacker

I did take the Sandking out for a drive last night, and I completely forgot how absolutely massive it is. It's especially hilarious when you see it in traffic with other cars, as they look so tiny next to this leviathan. And as always the quality of the mod is superb, I didn't find any bugs in my testing. So yet another outstanding job GCT!

Flachbau

Great touch with the two different .ide lines. I wish the Steed had a deeper and more profound tone. It doesn't do the real life

counterpart much justice, but it's understandable as options are limited in this game for a similar engine sound. Nonetheless, this is an incredible addition to GTA IV, I'm really enjoying it so far!

Here are a few screenshots I captured;

1PaYwxC.jpg

2yFHvqY.jpg

FykYbAD.jpg

vsOVX2A.jpg

unbid

Sandking looks good btw:

20170504103832_1.jpg

Although kinda sucks that there's not much of a difference in size compared to Sadler (the Sandking is longer).

G.C.T.

I did take the Sandking out for a drive last night, and I completely forgot how absolutely massive it is. It's especially hilarious when you see it in traffic with other cars, as they look so tiny next to this leviathan. And as always the quality of the mod is superb, I didn't find any bugs in my testing. So yet another outstanding job GCT!

Oh yeah, the width of the Sandking is bigger and has a higher bonnet compared to Sadler, as far as the height is the same. I even thought about resizing it but I had already set up the dummies.

Great touch with the two different .ide lines. I wish the Steed had a deeper and more profound tone. It doesn't do the real life

counterpart much justice, but it's understandable as options are limited in this game for a similar engine sound. Nonetheless, this is an incredible addition to GTA IV, I'm really enjoying it so far!

Actually the sounds of the Steed does not look like the Powerstroke 6.7L is missing that motor whistle. I particularly find the sound of the ambulance more appropriate for the Sandking, for those who use the FLA can remove the reverse beep and it may be possible to place the SabreGT engine whistle in V8 Wagon sounds.

Sandking looks good btw:

20170504103832_1.jpg

Although kinda sucks that there's not much of a difference in size compared to Sadler (the Sandking is longer).

The only small problem is that he goes over some cars because I used Patriot's handling. In fact Ford has only increased front height on the 2011 - 2016 models to leave it with a more robust appearance. Luckily I was able to remove the large mud flaps, which made the appearance much better without them.

Flachbau

I hadn't thought about using the Ambulance's sound, but that might be a good idea. Ford actually offers a reverse alarm as an option for the Super Duty trucks, so I think it'd fit well considering how big this thing is :p

11john11

I created a lore friendly version of the 1988-1991 Ford LTD Crown Victoria with some resemblence to a 80s Chevrolet Caprice for GTA V using your Greenwood as a base model with parts from multiple default vehicles.

BozwwQd.pngBfEPLji.jpg

Edited by 11john11

(Ambient)

@@G.C.T., do you remember my post in which I wrote I wanted to put some textures on your Sandking? So... Can you send me the .z3d file with the car?

hV8RTaQ.png

G.C.T.

@11john11 It was good, although it looks more like a Diplomat. Btw one suggestion is if you put the original Marbelle roof (without Brougham) it will look a lot like a Diplomat/ Grand Fury.

$_1.JPG?set_id=880000500F

And will it have the original Greenwood civil?

@(Ambient) Yes. I will send the link via PM to you.

Clanza99

I have a little idea:

How about you take the front of the XLS from GTA V, modify it a little, then make a Santa Fe or Santa Fe Sport-like SUV with it.

G.C.T.

I have a little idea:

How about you take the front of the XLS from GTA V, modify it a little, then make a Santa Fe or Santa Fe Sport-like SUV with it.

I'm not much of Hyundai fan, I still prefer Veracruz. Maybe someday after I have the original XLS converted to IV I can do this, first I have preference only on the XLS in an "AMG" version like the Schafter V12.

Clanza99

That's an even better idea

G.C.T.

My new old project:

I decided to resurrect my old Caprice of the MP3 from my 90's game. But now making a fusion of the two models of the game and using the mesh with more polygons.

304.jpg

+

204.jpg

Declasse Police Cruiser Classic (Premier Classic predecessor).

cap1.jpg

cap..jpg

The car is based on the 1993 - 94 models and will only have LCPD Blue and car agent versions.

Unfortunately this month I will be absent from the forum and will not have any releases. well, I need to devote myself to the internship period of my college course.

Stevenslender123

My new old project:

I decided to resurrect my old Caprice of the MP3 from my 90's game. But now making a fusion of the two models of the game and using the mesh with more polygons.

304.jpg

+

204.jpg

Declasse Police Cruiser Classic (Premier Classic predecessor).

cap1.jpg

cap..jpg

The car is based on the 1993 - 94 models and will only have LCPD Blue and car agent versions.

Unfortunately this month I will be absent from the forum and will not have any releases. well, I need to devote myself to the internship period of my college course.

Ooohh, looks like a nice project. Also, don't forget the Merit!

SilentSoul21

Nice conversion as usual, Dani! Also, finally a restored Voodoo! I've been looking for one for a good while... I never liked the Voodoo Custom because of those small wheels it have and the fact that you can't paint it in two-tone like the stock version. Can't wait to see your next conversions and some tuning parts for the current ones! :lol:

Ohh, by the way. Thank you very much for making the Brute Yosemite as an Add-On!

G.C.T.

More a good job @Dani02.

Soon I will have time to start the service versions of Sandking.

GeeMeek

WOW! Looks realy good. Thanks!

_CP_

Hmm...
h1yFzidh.png

R3W1ND

badass

unbid

I noticed some of your cars lack side mirrors reflection. Most of those that are affected are your V to IV converts. Those cars that have those bugs are:

- Declasse Granger

- Brute Yosemite

- Vapid Guardian

- Vapid Yankee

- Vapid Stanier Deluxe (2nd gen)

- Annis Trailwilder (although I'd recommend to rework this car again).

I know I might sound like a needy brat for requesting you to fix the issue, but it kinda triggers my OCD that some cars doesn't have proper mirror reflections. Hope you can adress the issue as soon as you can.

G.C.T.

I noticed some of your cars lack side mirrors reflection. Most of those that are affected are your V to IV converts. Those cars that have those bugs are:

- Declasse Granger

- Brute Yosemite

- Vapid Guardian

- Vapid Yankee

- Vapid Stanier Deluxe (2nd gen)

- Annis Trailwilder (although I'd recommend to rework this car again).

I know I might sound like a needy brat for requesting you to fix the issue, but it kinda triggers my OCD that some cars doesn't have proper mirror reflections. Hope you can adress the issue as soon as you can.

Ow yeah. I intend to follow the example of Thundersmacker and then upgrade some cars. In addition to fixing mirrors on all models, there are some fixes to make on some models. The Trailwilder I should re-do using my new enhancements soon.

Guardian - It is necessary to correct some reflexes (the same in the box truck version);

New Yankee - I'll shorten it to be more proportional to the original Yankee;

Granger - Inside glasses that do not appear on the outside and luxury package to DUB Edition (The luxury version is useless);

Greenwood - Color slots are wrong and direction improvements;

Rancher XL - Re-convert.

All these vehicles will have their own lines to be added and not replaced.

Edited by G.C.T.

Tuckyonald

Sorry for asking , GCT can you convert your vehicles mods to GTA Sa because my gta 4 and eflc dvd are dead :(

unbid

Sorry for asking , GCT can you convert your vehicles mods to GTA Sa because my gta 4 and eflc dvd are dead :(

"Err... no." -GCT, most likely

Also, who the f*ck use DVD nowadays? Get the game through Steam while it's cheap instead of forcing modders to convert their creations to SA.

Tuckyonald

Also, who the f*ck use DVD nowadays? Get the game through Steam while it's cheap instead of forcing modders to convert their creations to SA.

Cuz regiin lock m8 :( the problem is i am outta uk i live in a region where all GTA are blocked Sad day for me

PinKPanther

Download ISOs on internet and use your key to activate them then.

RM76

Not even, the problem lies in him not taking care of his stuff like a sane person.

unbid

I just realized that this thing exist:

nypd-smart-fortwo-car.jpg

Maybe you're interested in making one using Thunder's Panto as the base.

Edited by unbid

B Dawg

Only good for catching the Scooter brothers :lol:

G.C.T.

I just realized that this thing exist:

-snip-

Maybe you're interested in making one using Thunder's Panto as the base.

Yes unfortunately it exists. Although I have not seen any LCPD Panto for GTA IV, it would be funny to see one of these patrolling LC's. But I pass.

EDIT:

The Declasse Granger as been updated:

V1.1

-Corrected the reflection of the side mirrors;

-Added tinted glass and some collisions were corrected;

-Cameras;

-Now the vehicle contains its own lines to be added;

-Fixed CLR:2 parts in lod1;

-Fixed flashes in the rim.

1495387797_Screenshot47694.jpg

http://www.gtainside.com/en/gta4/cars/105350-declasse-granger-v1-1

Edited by G.C.T.