2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

My favorite vice city moment

Krayzied

I was cruising slowly by the water on the second island relaxing, listening to "..and I'm gonna keeeep on looooving yoooouuu..." enjoying the sites.  After that song and another, I hit V-ROCK and SLAYER's Rain in Blood or something was jamming.

BOOM.

I hit the gas on my 600 bike full blast, starting gunning people down left n right, blasted a few cops, a few more, circled around a road block and blew that up, got up to like 4 or 5 stars.  I was hauling ass towards the pier where you get that boat from those stoner dudes.  I kept going, the police were on me like a whore on crack, the situation was tense, my health was at like 10, I was almost out of ammo....and there it was: one of those tow-truck type trucks carrying a ramp, smackdown in all the action. You know which one I mean.

I hit that son of a biiatch right perfect.....what happened?  Did I evade the cops by hopping a fence? Did I land perfect and get a way?

Hell no, I smashed into SWAT van road block and bursted into flames....  :furious:

Vice City's Best Of The Best

lol man thats some good stuff i like how when the music was soft your were all like easy going then it went crazy then you go on a rampage abd the ending was funny to man good stuff  :D

(per)Menant Dreams

LOL, That sounds like something that would happen to me, if I had the motivation to play Vice still that is. That kind of stuff happened to me a lot in GTA3, not really in vice unfortunately.  :/

lol! Thats pretty cool. It would be better if ya got away though...

Hahaha, thats funny, and typical.  I had a rememberable moment today as well.  I had about 4 stars and I saw a swat road block ahead of me in the road.  I got out of my car and was going to run down a back alley.  Then a cruiser comes down the street and I light it up with my M16, it catches fire and slams into the road block and causes a train reaction.  Ahhh, what a great game.

Hell yea, stuff like this happens all the time.  It's coo cuz after all this time, I still see new action.

IveGotThePawa

Boy, do I agree with you... My coworker and I share the same office and he's got Vice city also... We can talk for hours about little stories like that one...

My god, this game is pure genious.  :D

My god, this game is pure genious.  :D

Yes! It lets you have debates that have no reference to maths! Ill think ill stop there  :D

My favorite moment is the 1st time i played vice i was just sitting there in my car not moving, in one of the alleys facing a road and there were 2 cars in front of me and this pcj came out of no where and smashed into the cars and the guy riding it went flying and that was the funnyest thing i ever saw in a game....memorys

Yeah, the game coulda been longer  :/

My most favorite Vice scenes were flying through the streets on my PCJ and I look behind me and there it was, 2 Cop Cars, 2 Cheetahs (fbi) and 1 Rancher (fbi) in the Mighty Duck V-formation.. Oh man it was priceless!  :pp

lol guys, anyway that happens to me a lot, how the music goes slow while I'm taking off in a heli and driving to the location, then fast music comes on when the action starts and I'm going about 100 mph down the street in my heli, just missing poles, and then landing quickly and shooting a bunch of guys lol. :rampage:

wow i love the pcj600 :inlove: i always go spacko on this bike gettin stars etc... :D

i just realised that if u morph with ure bike by picking up a clothes icon on a bike...etc u should know.well anyways if u get out your minigun while morphed keep hold of O and u should keep shooting forever its like a super megapowerd uzi(ive completed 100% so i have infinite ammo it goes on forever)its cooooooll :cool:

IveGotThePawa

For my part, I was on top of the building just across the street of the Love Fist Recording studio. I didn't feel like doing a mission so I decided to go mad, sniper style.

I started to shoot pedestrians, poor things never new what hit them. But this was no challenge.

Just has I thought "Where the hell are the police, i'd like to see some cops brain on the pavement"... I saw a black car slooooowly coming my way. From this far, it looked like a Sentinel, but that doesn't mather.

The driver, obviously, didn't listen to the radio and he didn't know that there was a mad man with a sniper riffle in the neighborhood.

I zoomed in for the kill. Couln't see the driver through the window, but still I *knew* where is head would be.

A small pop. Sound of broken glass... The black car still driving slowly across the intersection.

The door opened and a headless body fell to the ground, spilling blood all over.

The black car slowly kept going and eventually crashed against a building.

For my part, I was on top of the building just across the street of the Love Fist Recording studio. I didn't feel like doing a mission so I decided to go mad, sniper style.

I started to shoot pedestrians, poor things never new what hit them. But this was no challenge.

Just has I thought "Where the hell are the police, i'd like to see some cops brain on the pavement"... I saw a black car slooooowly coming my way. From this far, it looked like a Sentinel, but that doesn't mather.

The driver, obviously, didn't listen to the radio and he didn't know that there was a mad man with a sniper riffle in the neighborhood.

I zoomed in for the kill. Couln't see the driver through the window, but still I *knew* where is head would be.

A small pop. Sound of broken glass... The black car still driving slowly across the intersection.

The door opened and a headless body fell to the ground, spilling blood all over.

The black car slowly kept going and eventually crashed against a building.

Wow, that gives you a great mental picture of what you're doing ! I like it....rings a few bells actually..

I love doing that sorta thing.

And getting great satisfaction from making such a great shot..

:happy:

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

my favorite vc moment wold be one of the first  times i was playing it, i was jus' screwin around with my friends, raising warning levels as high as we could, then seeing if we could make it back to the ocean beach hotel savepoint (we werent very far yet). Any way, my vehicle of choice was of course the pcj, and i was tearin down the stretch toward the hotel, with countless cops behind me. I was coming up on the last stoplight intersection before the hotel when 3 or 4 cop cars come barreling out of the alley from the right. Needless to say, i smashed into them and went flying, before getting totally raped. :sui:

Here's another one:

My homie came over with some bomb-ass weed.  Needless to say we smoked it down like it was going out of style.

And, needless to say (again) we played Vice City afterwards.  This was the first time he ever seen it. (yes!;)

I show him how to steal cars and he couldn't believe it. "I heard you can do this kinda stuff....can you jack police cars?"  I said....of course.  

I told him to go try it, then run around to the passenge side and hop in.  He did it like a pro.  I showed him how to do drive-by's and he almost cried.  He loved it.  He only got 1 star and that pissed me off cuz I couldn't wait for his reaction to see the full police force in full action.

So I tell him to run over a cop.  He does.  I tell him to shoot some more cops, he does.  

BAM THERE IT IS.  "Hoooooly Shiiiiiit" he yells as the helicoptor descends from the heavens and you hear, "I see the azzh0le, he's not stopping.....SHOOT HIM!"

His mouth was wide open, he couldn't believe it.  I told him to stick around.....he did.  

The grand finale I wanted him to see you ask???  The ninja swat team comming down from the ropes of the helicoptor yelilng "whooopeee" of course!

I put in the weapons #2 code for the rocket launcher.

I don't have to say what happened next.

IveGotThePawa
Wow, that gives you a great mental picture of what you're doing ! I like it....rings a few bells actually..

I love doing that sorta thing.

And getting great satisfaction from making such a great shot..

:happy:

Satisfaction of a great kill or a great stunt is the best.

Off course it's nice to have a main story to follow, but I think what makes a game a "great game" is all the little stories the programmers didn't write, but they allowed the gamer to create them.  :colgate:

Two of My Favourite Vice City Moments!¿!

1) My favourite vehicle is the PCJ600 of course, and I like to mess around with people on a PCJ600's too. One day, I was acting like a law abiding citizen, when out of nowhere, this guy on a PCJ600 came up and smashed into my right, throwing me off my motercycle. I was pissed. "How dare he do that. Now he DIE!!!," I said as I shot out his tires. When he got back on, I shot him, needless to say he sped off with two popped tires into oncoming traffic. He smashed into a car, and flew 50 ft. He landed in the middle of and intersection, and was ran over many times by other cars. "That will teach him," I said as I shot his dead body.

2) Again. Again I was on a PCJ600 as I sped past the Ocean Beach Hotel with four stars. I was dodging cars at very high speeds as "the police were on me like a whore on crack." (thanks Krayzied) Suddenly, I hit a Hermes, and flew in the air, nearing a painful landing on a helpless ped on a PCJ. As I made contact, I pressed triangle, and double-kicked the guy that was on it (the way you kick them off when you are in front of them). With my great landing, I slowly sped away in shock. Then a cop knocked me off and busted me.  :angry:

heheeh hell yea.

ANOTHER ONE that you reminded me of.

I shot at a PCJ600 trying to jack it, cuz it was black.  I was on a red one.  I was behind him.  I shot forward one time and he took off hauling serious ass.  I followed him heading south by the Malibu.  He kept going and tried to bust a quick left on that bridge by the police station.  Well, there was a cop car, a voodoo, and something else in his path.  He hit the voodoo, flew up in the air, and went deep diving right into the water. HAHAHAH!  I couldn't believe it.  

Oh yea, and I did this in slow motion.

Another cool moment I had:

Me and my friends were screwing around by the jump over the water just south of the malibu. We were running our Infernus into stuff, and trying to get it on fire. We finally did, gunned toward the jump, and in slow motion, bailed out of the car in mid-air, just as the car explodes, we land on the grass and the car smashes into the house.

Another cool moment:

Ont the Recruitment Drive mission, I was chasing after Candy's pimp, hit a car in front of me at full speed (might have been a bench) did 2 perfect backflips in the air, landed neatly, and kept going without losing any speed.

Johnny Tightlips
I was cruising slowly by the water on the second island relaxing, listening to "..and I'm gonna keeeep on looooving yoooouuu..." enjoying the sites.  After that song and another, I hit V-ROCK and SLAYER's Rain in Blood or something was jamming.

BOOM.

I hit the gas on my 600 bike full blast, starting gunning people down left n right, blasted a few cops, a few more, circled around a road block and blew that up, got up to like 4 or 5 stars.  I was hauling ass towards the pier where you get that boat from those stoner dudes.  I kept going, the police were on me like a whore on crack, the situation was tense, my health was at like 10, I was almost out of ammo....and there it was: one of those tow-truck type trucks carrying a ramp, smackdown in all the action. You know which one I mean.

I hit that son of a biiatch right perfect.....what happened?  Did I evade the cops by hopping a fence? Did I land perfect and get a way?

Hell no, I smashed into SWAT van road block and bursted into flames....  :furious:

Well I don't want to know what you would do if you heard michael jackson, wait nvm no kids in this game.

my favourite moment was simple... it was when three coppers accidently gunned down their friend, and then they were all ran over by another cop car

tuff_luv_capo

I have way too many, but one would definitely be the time I ...damn...just aim me..i hate typing to an undefined audience

|

My fave was probably the last mission...

Finally ending Lance and Sonny..

The Precinct - We're upping our standards, so up yours!

BOOM.

A tear came to my eye....I love just flyin in a sabre turbo