2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is it worth to sell the Zentorno and buy the T20 on friday?

FlyingToilet

Why Friday? Is there a blackfriday deal going on?

• Like 2

Unless you need to grate some cheese I'd say sell the Zentorno and buy the T20. ;)

Edited by Queen
  • Like 6
KillerQueen.gifZfyQr7F.png

Blasterman4EVER

No. It isn't a superior racing car. The T20 may be more "baller", but it is not better.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

FrugalDangerMan

Like many high end stores. If you have to ask if the cost is worth it, you cant afford it.

The difference in preformance is so minimal it all but doesnt matter. I win races against T20s in my Zen all day long.

The benefit is that 24K insurance hit. Great to stick to other players but sucks if you roll into a river or lake.

And if you have so much cash that the insurance doesn't bother you, you shouldn't care about the sale.

I want one too but i cant justify the cost. Its either 2 weeks of grinding or $50 shark card. It's simply not worth the expence to me.

• Like 1

Keep the Zen. It's the best handling of the supercars and the T20 isn't that much better. It has slightly better speed but to be honest when you drive it, it doesn't feel as fast as the others.

It looks good but it isn't worth the price. And the insurance cost when you start wrecking it? $27,000. Yeah, start a tally and see how many of those you'll be happy paying out.

Zen corners like a dream and still holds speed if you know how to drive it, which means that no matter the speed of the T20, a decent driver will beat a T20 driver in the city.

• Like 1

Don't you have four garages? Surely there's enough space for you to get the T20 while keeping the Zentorno.

Blasterman4EVER

Don't you have four garages? Surely there's enough space for you to get the T20 while keeping the Zentorno.

I think he is only concerned about the dent to his wallet.

The Zentorno is the car everyone buys on first sight because it's super quick and looks amazing, but later on you start to realise how ugly it is and what a massive bling-wearing error you've made. It's pretty much the GTA online chav-mobile.

But it's a Pegassi, and it's cheap to buy in comparison to the T20. So only sell the Zentorno and purchase the T20 in its place if cash is no problem for you.

Edited by Jenkiiii
  • Like 1

As people have already said, the difference in performance is minimal so it comes down to personal taste. I prefer the smooth lines of the T20 over the aggressive look of the Zentorno. To me the Zentorno looks like something I would have sketched on a textbook when I was 9.

I own and enjoy both, but if I need garage space or money, the Zentorno is getting sold first.

If all you want is performance, then no, it's not worth it. But if you really want a T20, and love it's style, then it's a good time to buy, since you'll save $550k.

Yeah, i think it will be on Friday

... not sure

Seems like he dumped his cash on the Hydra and both the Luxor and the Swift (both Delux). He should've kept doing more Heists instead of making uncanny choices.

Seems like he dumped his cash on the Hydra and both the Luxor and the Swift (both Delux). He should've kept doing more Heists instead of making uncanny choices.

I didn't buy any Hydras or Luxors i have always been low on cash

Blasterman4EVER

The T20 is awesome if you have the cash, but I have all the super cars except the three cheapest ones, and I very rarely drive the T20.

I actually prefer the Osiris to the T20. I didn't at first, but the Osiris has stood the test of time. It has better handling and it seems like the top speed is very very slightly better.

Edited by Blasterman4EVER

T20, Zentorno is so dated now, I wouldn't be caught dead in one .. I still own one but sits in my garage as I started with it. Still love it but wouldn't recommend it. Buy both if you have the cash. You can always sell either without taking too much of a hit of you really hate them.

Edited by rapidwiz

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Depends what you like...

Though the t-20 is ultimatly overall a tiny bit faster i personaly woud never sell my zentorno for it even if it was much faster.

Edited by goldadderXD

I didn't buy any Hydras or Luxors i have always been low on cash

You could just join in Heists, as they're known to have massive payouts. You just need to find the right players or you'll have to start resorting in buying Cash Cards.

Unless you need to grate some cheese I'd say sell the Zentorno and buy the T20. ;)

That's a bit unfair. It sounds like you're suggesting that's all it's good for. Don't forget Whack-a-mole.

OP - Yes. Most people consider it a better car, myself included.

Edited by Furry_Monkey
  • Like 2

I wouldn't. In fact I deliberately haven't. I stopped playing GTA only a few weeks after the Zentorno release. In fact I had stopped playing prior to that & came back for the DLC but whatever

These days I play sporadically & have $4 Mill in the bank. I don't get the T20 because I know its performance sure as hell ain't worth MORE than x2 the price of the Zen. Ain't no one tryna waste 2 mill on a car that 1.) isn't much, if AT ALL better for Racing than the Zen, & 2.) has presumebly limited customization options. And does it even have a bulletproof back? It better.

Not to mention every little sh*t can be found driving this not so spectacular looking car during missions. It's as lame as seeing the Adder imo

Cars like this are sweet to pick up after the hype has truly died. Like when I picked the Entitly a year + after release. It was equal to getting that new DLC whip. Way more enjoyable

To me, $2 Mill for what looks like a slightly faster/stronger Turismo, ain't worth it. If its customizing options are similar to that of the Cheetah, then it's definitely not worth it. Then if it doesn't have a BP backside, screw the whole thing.

Zentorno remains my mission car

I was thinking of replacing my old Entity XF with T20 on friday, but couldn't get rid of my 'race winning car' in the old days. Plus, I quit racing a long time ago.

Edited by HKM87

Gnocchi Flip Flops

No. It isn't a superior racing car. The T20 may be more "baller", but it is not better.

Ignore crap like this, OP. Buy the T20.

• Like 1

I traded in my Zentorno and got a T20 and haven't regretted it for a moment. The T20 handles a lot better, and the tail doesn't whip around like it does with the Zentorno. As far as speed or acceleration, you won't notice much difference, but the T20 is noticably more nimble. You can weave through traffic a lot easier, and aren't as prone to spinning out. I definitely recommend it, even for full price.

Thursday till Sunday: 2X $ and RP in all adversary modes

Friday only: 40% off apartments and 25% off all vehicles.

Depends how much cash you have made of racing with the Zentorno.

If you don't even race, then just go get the T-20.

I know someone who sold their Zentorno because the T-20 is faster and he thought he'd win more races but he was wrong.

So it all depends on you.