2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Hacker solution !

FilipCRO

I find a solution for this problem that Rockstar refuses to fix !

I have downloaded AlwayskaffaJordans hack tool, and now everytime I see a hacker in a session (regardless of what he is doing), I choose his online character and click : attach props, freeze, stuck, Crash game, Slow game....and the f*cker is GONE ! No hacker stays alive with me.

Also, by having this hack tool, I am somewhat protected from hacker attacks.

I also DO NOT abuse this tool, I don`t give money to anyone, I don`t chain kill players like a pussy, I don`t mod my character, I am not invincible, only using this tool to get rid of the dumb script kids.

• Like 3

Can't you basically do that with any other Mod Menu?

And is it really worth the risk of getting your account banned?

Edited by Strix
  • Like 3

I don't know, haven't tried any other mod menu.
I won`t get a permanent ban, right ?
Edited by FilipCRO

If anything, you will get a 1 week suspension.

Then 1 month if you continue using it, then permanent.

If you are causing mayhem with a mod menu, you are going to get permanently banned. Without a warning.

Edited by Strix

2 weeks, 1 month, then permanent unless you did something really messed up. Even if you're using the mods for good, the automatic AC detection won't know that. Since your first ban will be only for 2 weeks, why don't you see how long you last and report back to us?

I've thought about using an anti-cheater mod, but I play too much to get banned for 2 weeks.

Edited by Crystal3lf

It would be funny if you were the one to get banned.

• Like 1

So you do a crime to prevent another crime hmm....

its gta after all

a scum attacks u you attack him before he attacks more

oh wait......

I was a beta tester in a racing game years back (I won't say it's name) but when the game came online some of the Dev's that were in the beta were online to combat hackers and I have to say it was quite fun to see hackers disappear right before your very eyes ,and when you went to the forums sure enough there they were saying how unfair it was that their cd key was now invalid ,maybe and I;m not sure if they do have some of the devs roam the servers.

Use Extended Information Security, that way you do not support the scum who makes these mod menus AND actualy have a f*cking good and automated and safe protection against hackers:

https://www.teamofweaponsandtactics.com/index.php?/files/file/11-extender-information-security-2015-r2-itanium-x64-edition/

• Like 2

Nice but this may turn people off :

Please note that due to the limitations of the anti-cheat systems incorporated in Grand Theft Auto Online, anti-cheat systems may see EIS as an unauthorized software system and wrongly assume it to be a cheat. In turn, this may result in irreversible restrictions being placed on your Rockstar Games Social Club account which may prevent you from accessing Grand Theft Auto Online altogether. As such, it is recommended to use this software with caution and at your own discretion. Although no users have been reported to have been banned for its use, neither the New Team of Weapons and Tactics nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any actions that may or may not be taken in regard to your Rockstar Games Social Club account, either due to the use of this software or otherwise.

This makes you just another annoying hacker making peoples game crash doesnt it? One who tells the internet he is a hacker though.

• Like 1

Guess the wrong way is the right way, sometimes.

I've been thinking about doing the same, but i don't wanna risk getting banned.

I'm strictly against modding online, but i'm actually okay with you because you're using it for a good cause :santa:

Edited by REDDICE0818

I'm strictly against modding online, but i'm actually okay with you because you're using it for a good cause :santa:

Today he use's it to combat the hackers tomorrow you or someone else kills him online or he's just having a bad day so he starts to use it on you why because he can get away with it. If people want to fight the hackers put tickets in stating the situation and giving them the choice between the honest players and the hackers by telling them you will not continue to play online. But most who play online won't go to those extremes ,let RS think about the lost revenue from the shark cards. I find people here start petitions for the smallest things so start one for this.

• Like 2

Today he use's it to combat the hackers tomorrow you or someone else kills him online or he's just having a bad day so he starts to use it on you why because he can get away with it. If people want to fight the hackers put tickets in stating the situation and giving them the choice between the honest players and the hackers by telling them you will not continue to play online. But most who play online won't go to those extremes ,let RS think about the lost revenue from the shark cards. I find people here start petitions for the smallest things so start one for this.

Not to mention it's possible to frame players for certian things so he thinks he's attacking a "hacker" when in reality he's attack someone who was framed.

• Like 2

Use Extended Information Security, that way you do not support the scum who makes these mod menus AND actualy have a f*cking good and automated and safe protection against hackers:

https://www.teamofweaponsandtactics.com/index.php?/files/file/11-extender-information-security-2015-r2-itanium-x64-edition/

You accept the risk of getting (unfairly) banned?

Here are the so acclaimed vigilante sidemissions people were asking for so long hehe... Our duties here is to take the script kiddies down at the risk of getting banned from GTA Online (not a big deal since FiveM is 1480x better and keep evolving) by making U*'s job instead of taking criminals down at the risk of being arrested by doing the police's job lol.

Seriously through, I've never seen a script kid at the few times I played GTA Online, perhaps because I played it only some days after the release.

Edited by fefenc

The method this program uses is INJECTION, at this point injection scripts are UNDETECTED, and at the point they will be detected by Rockstar, I won't need this anti cheat anymore.

But to each his own

Here are the so acclaimed vigilante sidemissions people were asking for so long hehe... Our duties here is to take the script kiddies down at the risk of getting banned from GTA Online (not a big deal since FiveM is 1480x better and keep evolving) by making U*'s job instead of taking criminals down at the risk of being arrested by doing the police's job lol.

Seriously through, I've never seen a script kid at the few times I played GTA Online, perhaps because I played it only some days after the release.

FiveM is still a thing?

Edited by XenoxX
  • Like 1

The method this program uses is INJECTION, at this point injection scripts are UNDETECTED, and at the point they will be detected by Rockstar, I won't need this anti cheat anymore.

But to each his own

I see. This is interesting. Can you enlighten me further? I also wanna protect myself from the filthy cheaters (and avoid getting unfairly banned). Do you have any clue when the injection scripts are going to be detected? Or you remove the anti-cheat mod right before a new update arrives?

ClareXoBearrx3R9

I find a solution for this problem that Rockstar refuses to fix !
I have downloaded AlwayskaffaJordans hack tool, and now everytime I see a hacker in a session (regardless of what he is doing), I choose his online character and click : attach props, freeze, stuck, Crash game, Slow game....and the f*cker is GONE ! No hacker stays alive with me.
Also, by having this hack tool, I am somewhat protected from hacker attacks.
I also DO NOT abuse this tool, I don`t give money to anyone, I don`t chain kill players like a pussy, I don`t mod my character, I am not invincible, only using this tool to get rid of the dumb script kids.

IMHO, using a piece of software to grief other players and crash their game is (arguably) just as bad as the original cheater themselves. Yes, you may be doing it for good, but who's to say you're intentions aren't malicious?

I actually wrote this software, so thank you for your kind words in suggesting it to be a powerful tool. :)

Also, allow me to enlighten others. All the scripts out there, even when ScriptHooKV was a major contender for Online scripts was being injected. ASI's are just DLL's renamed to .ASI's. The injector was dinput8.dll and it was an automated process, which made the entire injection process seemingly transparent to everyone. But they are/were all being injected, both ASI's and DLL's.

That said, dinput8.dll uses a native injection method where the module (ASI or DLL) is visible in the module list. Rockstar's current main anti-cheat checks the module list for unauthorized modules and bans based on that. The bans tend to be done in waves, so that it is harder to pinpoint which modules were "blacklisted" or "caught". Extender Information Security boasts an extremely unique property that no other software, add-on, script, or mod does: there are no cheats. My belief is that you should be able to protect yourself without the need to cheat, if that is truly your wish (to protect yourself). There are a few other "menus" out there that half-ass'dly used my ideas and attempted to create security for themselves. However, every one of those "menus" have cheats and other griefing features. A true security system, in my opinion, should have no cheats that would affect gameplay in a manner that the user has any unfair advantages over others. EIS is, at its heart, as security system, and that's partially why there are no cheats. Cheats would only make it more insecure, giving anti-cheat other functions to "detect" and Rockstar more of a reason to ban for it.

It is worth noting that I released the first version back in June of this year. I have a testing team of over 30 people, including myself, who have used this for nearly 6 months, non-stop. No one was ever banned from using this software. Albeit, there is always a risk running such software, which is why there is a clear disclaimer there to note this, as mentioned below:

Nice but this may turn people off :

Please note that due to the limitations of the anti-cheat systems incorporated in Grand Theft Auto Online, anti-cheat systems may see EIS as an unauthorized software system and wrongly assume it to be a cheat. In turn, this may result in irreversible restrictions being placed on your Rockstar Games Social Club account which may prevent you from accessing Grand Theft Auto Online altogether. As such, it is recommended to use this software with caution and at your own discretion. Although no users have been reported to have been banned for its use, neither the New Team of Weapons and Tactics nor any of its affiliates are responsible for any actions that may or may not be taken in regard to your Rockstar Games Social Club account, either due to the use of this software or otherwise.

The purpose of the disclaimer was to be informative. Unlike other software, add-ons, scripts, and mods that every-so-often, are labelled "SAFE" and/or "UNDETECTED", I chose to be honest, yet again. Those terms are lies as evident by each ban wave: nearly every single add-on/script/menu that used that word was "detected" and those who used them got banned. Again, EIS is a security system: it would be a blatant lie for me to have said that the system is "undetected" or otherwise "safe", which is why the disclaimer is there. However, as mentioned earlier, no one in my testing group has ever been banned from using this, and they (as well as I) have used it for nearly 6 months since I released it to the public.

Another thing worth mentioning in more detail is one detail in the nature of Rockstar's anti-cheat: ScriptHookV was never "detected". It is a very common misconception that "ScriptHookV is/was detected". Rather, if one were to disassemble the latest ScriptHookV, starting from the version released with the September Free Mode Events update in GTA Online, and disassemble a version of ScriptHooKV prior to that, one would find that a sneaky additional block of code was included with ScriptHooKV. The routine in question, would detect if the user using it was in an active GTA Online session and if so, it would raise the client-sided cheater flags. In turn, Rockstar Game Services generated a ban a few hours after a user used that ScriptHookV in GTA Online. Thus, it was never any updated Rockstar Anti-Cheat that detected the ScriptHookV; it was the ScriptHooKV itself. There is really no shame in why Alexander Blade did this -- he made it very clear numerous times that the ScriptHook was not designed to be used in GTA Online. Yet everyone continued to ignore him for the longest time, and simply changed a byte to bypass the restriction and re-release/distribute it as the "ScriptHookV with Online Bypassed". This new functionality that was added to the ScriptHooKV was and is this very reason that most add-ons, scripts, and menus went another route: they used another open-source base that didn't directly depend on ScriptHookV. It's the new method all the scripts and add-ons use which are now shipped as DLL's rather than ASI's.

So this is why there are so many cheaters in GTA Online these days; most of the cheats, hacks, mods, and so on have gone this new route and only very seldom when there are "ban waves" do some people (not everyone) get "hit" and "banned". I will not go into too much more detail for the sake of keeping Online as clean as possible (LOL) but generally speaking, it appears that most cheats and whatnot are able to go un-noticed or "un-cared" for by Rockstar, as long as it does not directly or indirectly involve cheating of money. I can guarantee you that anyone messing with money will get caught sooner or later, no matter how much luck they've had in staying "undetected". Nearly everyone so far who has done it has been caught (albeit not necessarily immediately). And we all know how precious the microtransaction system is, although we can't really blame them for it. After all, Rockstar and Take Two are a business. It's expected that anything that directly affects their sales of anything will have a high priority of being addressed. This is again the reason that there are so many people hacking/cheating Online: those who drop money will have a far higher risk of getting banned than one who goes around attaching objects and doing other non-sense to people. After all, if they don't expose themselves in the session, no one has any idea who it is (unless they're stupid obvious like those blatant cheaters ranked 1337 or 6666).

That said, a safer injection method for EIS is with Manual Mapping. EIS comes with its own injector and provided you opt to inject via Manual Mapping, the module (EIS) will be hidden from the module list. This prevents the Rockstar Anti-Cheat from seeing the module, thus having no idea that the module is there. Even the operating system doesn't know it's there. Manual Mapping is common method used to counter the anti-cheat system Rockstar is using. That said, injecting via Native Injection appears to be fine too: some people on my testing team have injected by using Native Injection with no issues. And after all, ScriptHookV was never detected .... yet its injector (dinpu8.dll) also used Native Injection (i.e.: did not use Manual Mapping).

Moral of the post: If you use EIS, I recommend injecting via Manual Mapping. It won't show in the module list, and the anti-cheat won't see it. Further, as long as you're not an idiot blatantly abusing mods, it appears that you will be fine, and even then (as obvious by the number of asshats and griefers abusing "mods" online), you're typically "OK" as long as no one catches on to you.

Personally, I do not condone cheating in an Online game, hence the reason Extender Information Security boasts absolutely no cheats.

Edited by ClareXoBearrx3R9
  • Like 7

Rockstar wont do anything to stop the asshats. I fully support people going vigilante on their asses. All these Script kiddies deserve everything you can do to them. It's sad that these tools are needed but I'm tempted to join the fight to get this game back from the Trainer Noobs and Script Kiddies. It's about time to fight fire with fire. This game is such an unplayable pile of sh*t right now with them running rampant. Cleaning online up could be the most enjoyable experience in the entire life of GTAO.

Edited by NomadRider
  • Like 1

Extended information security is a good program, I tried it, it keeps you secure from the cheaters, but I noticed that my game crashes everytime while using EIS.

Im also using MSI afterburner overlay, but I dont think thats the problem...

Edited by FilipCRO
  • Like 1

gajrajgchouhan

^^Thanks for informative post :^:

So did R* ever had a anti-cheat system on PC which detects mods ?

• Like 1

Yeah, they did, most modders were even banned before Free Mode Events Update, but they keep finding new ways.

• Like 1

ClareXoBearrx3R9

Extended information security is a good program, I tried it, it keeps you secure from the cheaters, but I noticed that my game crashes everytime while using EIS.

Are you using the stock settings / INI? If the crash is random, it could be PSEC's Clone/Ped Protection. It currently quarantines nearby peds and clones although this tends to cause random crashes after at-length gaming periods. Because of this, it's disabled by default.

I will address in the next update, so that it doesn't do that and will improve accuracy and detection so that it more accurately only removes malicious peds/clones rather than harmless nearby ones. I'll probably release an update in a week or so.

No problem. And yeah, they do -- but it tends to catch only certain "mods".

Not to argue over term usage of course, but might as well point it out anyway... most of the menus are just add-ons / scripts that are injected into the game, thereby leaving the game's core untouched, so not really "mods". Mods ("modifications"), by contrast, involve modification of the game's files (i.e.: car mods which replace an in-game car model with a real-life car model are mods since you're changing a vehicle's model, thus modifying game files). :)

Anyhow, the [primary] anti-cheat currently in-place was added a few patches after the game's release; it just checks if there are unauthorized modules (DLL's and ASI's) loaded into the game. There's other anti-cheat in-place specifically to address cash cheats and whatnot but that doesn't have anything to do with the primary anti-cheat.

Edited by ClareXoBearrx3R9
  • Like 2

Are you using the stock settings / INI? If the crash is random, it could be PSEC's Clone/Ped Protection. It currently quarantines nearby peds and clones although this tends to cause random crashes after at-length gaming periods. Because of this, it's disabled by default.

I will address in the next update, so that it doesn't do that and will improve accuracy and detection so that it more accurately only removes malicious peds/clones rather than harmless nearby ones. I'll probably release an update in a week or so.

I am using stock settings, but ingame, I enable all types of protection, so yeah, it should be PSEC's Clone/Ped Protection.

How do I get all the text stuff off the screen? I tried F10 + D and using F2 but that just starts the recorder.

ClareXoBearrx3R9

I am using stock settings, but ingame, I enable all types of protection, so yeah, it should be PSEC's Clone/Ped Protection.

Ah, that's probably why then. The detection method used isn't accurate enough to pick out only malicious peds, so I'll address this in the next update, planned in the next week or so. Meanwhile, I'd recommend using Panic Mode when someone tries to crash you. It should take care of most of the crash attempts. :)

How do I get all the text stuff off the screen? I tried F10 + D and using F2 but that just starts the recorder.

F10+D is for toggling the Dashboard off the screen and F2 is for toggling hotkeys. So if you use F2 to turn off hotkeys, F10+D won't work. That said, are you using Windows 7? EIS unfortunately doesn't officially support Windows 7. The tasks will run in the background for the most part, but most hotkeys simply won't work.

That said, one fallback solution you may wish to use is just disabling the Dashboard on startup, via the INI. :)

• Like 1

Can you guys ANSWER ME ??

You only talked with each other and ignored me...

@ XenoxX: Why don't you answer me, huh? Are you afraid or what?!

@ ClareXoBearrx3R9: You should had answered me as well. If you don't wanna post about it here, can you send me a PM in which you elucidate me? Please.

Edited by MythAlex