2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How do you get Denial of Service?

JustRob

So I read that Denial of Service is a pretty good mission to "farm" Dubsta2's and sell 'em for $$$. Unfortunately, I don't have it listed in my jobs in the main menu. I tried requesting jobs from Lester, but he only gives me sh*tty missions I don't need.

Is there a trick to get this mission?

I'm honestly unsure why some people don't have it. Calling Lester on your cellphone might help (even if you did that already) or having someone from the forum play it with you so you can "unlock it" might help too. Just post in the "Find Lobbies" section for someone to host it.

Honestly, you're better off farming Sandkings up in Sandy Shores in front of the LS Customs. Clock for mission is stuck at 12:00, prime time to spawn Sandkings. Driving a Sandking makes them spawn (if I had to put a number) 85% of the time. Just drive down the dirt road with a Sandking and a blue or yellow Sandking should spawn. They sell for $17K-$19K, can't really remember. Cool thing is you can fill your garage up completely this way. I like to call in my Savage, blow all the trucks up, blow the last truck up but DON'T pick up the documents. Then go to Sandy Shores and spawn those Sandkings, drive them to my garage and fill it up. Once done, I pick the documents and drive to Lester in another Sandking that I then spawn in and sell immediately after the mission is done. If you pick up the documents you can't access your garage. Also, Savage because 10 minute timer during mission's first part. That's just my opinion but I've had way more luck farming these Sandkings.

You need a Dubsta 2 to spawn one, if I recall reading here. Friend of mine spawned one for me but only worked during 7AM at LS Customs at airport.

From what I read on the internet, a Dubsta 2 will spawn at LS Customs if you're driving a regular Dubsta. And if it's not there, it will spawn if you drive around the block three or four times. I don't have the mission so I can't try it out.

SniperPrincess

Getting it from Lester (via text, however you have to be rank 14 or higher), from someone inviting you to it, or through the mission selection in a group if it's an option.

If you have any friends, you can ask them to invite you to it and then you should have it through the "Replay Job" screen.

I use SeaWall's thread to find unique vehicles and how to spawn them. Helped me figure out my spawn route. Whatever works best for you! Here's hoping you find that mission. :)

http://gtaforums.com/topic/766408-npc-modified-rare-vehicle-bicycle-mega-thread/

From what I read on the internet, a Dubsta 2 will spawn at LS Customs if you're driving a regular Dubsta. And if it's not there, it will spawn if you drive around the block three or four times. I don't have the mission so I can't try it out.

The dubsta 2 spawn is broken. You now must now own a dubsta 2 in order to spawn one at LSC so don't even waste your time. LSC spawns for NPC modded cars works in freeroam at 10:00 until 14:00 but its best to find the cars in time-locked missions

I can host denial of service on Xbox one if need be :) but other than joining a player or hope it pops up on the voting screen, you must wait until Lester texts it to you.

Edited by Dottie

I'm honestly unsure why some people don't have it. Calling Lester on your cellphone might help (even if you did that already) or having someone from the forum play it with you so you can "unlock it" might help too. Just post in the "Find Lobbies" section for someone to host it.

Honestly, you're better off farming Sandkings up in Sandy Shores in front of the LS Customs. Clock for mission is stuck at 12:00, prime time to spawn Sandkings. Driving a Sandking makes them spawn (if I had to put a number) 85% of the time. Just drive down the dirt road with a Sandking and a blue or yellow Sandking should spawn. They sell for $17K-$19K, can't really remember. Cool thing is you can fill your garage up completely this way. I like to call in my Savage, blow all the trucks up, blow the last truck up but DON'T pick up the documents. Then go to Sandy Shores and spawn those Sandkings, drive them to my garage and fill it up. Once done, I pick the documents and drive to Lester in another Sandking that I then spawn in and sell immediately after the mission is done. If you pick up the documents you can't access your garage. Also, Savage because 10 minute timer during mission's first part. That's just my opinion but I've had way more luck farming these Sandkings.

You need a Dubsta 2 to spawn one, if I recall reading here. Friend of mine spawned one for me but only worked during 7AM at LS Customs at airport.

To spawn sandkings you use the same mission? (Denail of service?)

For being cheap or a jerk, no one will serve you.

Really? Looks like you're the only one. And we have a whole sticky thread detailing the locations and spawn times of rare cars, so don't be a f*cking hypocrit.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Dont pay for youre ps+ on ps4...

Rocket Skates

Really? Looks like you're the only one. And we have a whole sticky thread detailing the locations and spawn times of rare cars, so don't be a f*cking hypocrit.

I don't think you quite understood what he meant. It was a joke.

Edited by Passive Mode

-snip-

To spawn sandkings you use the same mission? (Denail of service?)

Yup. If you google "missions stuck on timer" (something along those lines) you'll find a Reddit post showing missions with locked timers. To make sure the time is lock, open your phone during the mission and the time should be frozen. Then cross-check SeaWall's thread about unique vehicles and when they appear. That way you can check which mission you need to pick to make them spawn. No waiting around for day time, no waiting around for a car to spawn and then miss its window - the Sandkings, in my experience, always spawn and hands down the best way to make money quickly. Save those Sandkings up, finish the mission, go sell a Sandking, go do missions for 48 minutes, sell another Sandking and go back to do missions for another 48 minutes. It's the best way to make money without farming heists. The best part is you can do Denial Of Service with a friend and have him save Sandkings as well so you both make money (sell Sandkings at same time, do missions together, etc.). I guess you could do Chopper Tail instead as there's no wanted level but I got used to blowing the trucks up for DOS.

Here's the Reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/2zna6h/contact_missions_with_locked_time_or_locked_clock/

It tells you if gangs are enabled and if you can get a wanted level. DOS has wanted level up to 3 stars so crashing a helicopter when nearing Sandy Shores (parachuting out) typically gives me that 2-3 star wanted level. Landing the chopper is best, call Sandking in for best results and then drive down the road. I made a clip of it for another thread a while back:

That was my first "run". Didn't spawn any on my 2nd run but got a blue one on my 3rd run. The run is just that small dirt road (turn around once you reach the crossing roads). I like to look backwards when driving down the dirt road to increase spawn rate. May or may not work but eases my mind either way.

Edited by livejoker

Okay, but you first need a Sandking to be able to even spawn them. Should I buy one? The XL or the SWB?

LWB and SWB Sandking's spawn all the time around Sady Shores so just wait until you see one spawn on the streets.

You don't need a Sandking but it will help, I've had them spawn in other cars as well, just follow the video, if it's going to spawn you'll

see it well before the end of the dirt track.

So what do you do when a Sandking doesn't spawn?

Turn around on the dirt track go back up it, turn around and drive back to Larry's RV site and try again.

Is it better to blow up the first four vans then? Because the mission fails after 10 minutes, right?

Yes I always do that first as that eliminates the time limit giving you freedom to try as often as you like.

Blow up the first 4 vans (isn't there 5?), blow up the one that drives around afterwards but DON'T pick up the documents (if you do you can't enter your garage and if you leave the van to drive around I found the spawn rate is nullified - I can't make any Sandkings spawn when the van is still driving around). The timer stops once the "last van" spawns - the one with the documents, so you can "farm" this mission for hours if you want. It's best you finish the mission around 16 minutes total time as the cap payout is reached (around $18K). So not only are you saving Sandkings but you're getting paid for it. You can typically get 2-3 Sandkings depending where your garage is. Mine is in the city so it's quite a drive but time passes easily while listening to music. Go to Sandy Shores and start the dirt road "run". You don't need a Sandking to make them spawn as SeaWall's video has him driving a Prius but it's best to have a vehicle in the same class (offroad) or even better; the same model (Sandking). An awful lot of questions, mate, just go out there and try out what we've said. Any questions you might have will just fall into place once you try it out.

Edited by livejoker

If you want to sell Sandkings, I recommend you to buy the garage on the Route 68. And use the mission Chopper Tail. There's no timer and the mission takes place in Blaine County, so you don't need to travel long distances. You can go to the Dune Buggy and trigger the checkpoint. Then fill the garage and finish the mission. You must know the location if you wanna do that.

I've driven up and down like twenty times now, but I'm only getting bobcats and other crap. How long does this usually take?

I get sandkings from Sandy Shores all the time, but I do it in free roam rather than the missions..The reason for that is, I can just drive it right into the nearby LSC and add a tracker(2K) then repeat the process, thus it sticks it automatically into your 10 car garage in the city without driving there...They seem to spawn between 0900 and 15-1600..

I get Dubstas in free roam too, but they (for me) only spawn at Burton LSC at about the same time, but the spawn for them is so inconsistent I really don't bother with them too much, a couple passes and then I give up if no success.

Half an hour later, still nothing. Thanks for the waste of time and money, this was obviously patched long ago

Nope, still works. Why would I bother giving false out-dated information as well as including a video? Sucks that it doesn't work for you. Reread the instructions we've posted - there's something you're not doing right, I'm sure. I get Sandkings 1 out of 3 times, possibly 2 out of 3 on good days. I mean, you don't have to do this so don't be sour if it doesn't work.

Edited by livejoker

Wow, this kid is a whining, sniveling, twat.

• Like 2
Mainthreadrule.gif

Half an hour later, still nothing. Thanks for the waste of time and money, this was obviously patched long ago

Nope, still works. Why would I bother giving false out-dated information as well as including a video? Sucks that it doesn't work for you. Reread the instructions we've posted - there's something you're not doing right, I'm sure. I get Sandkings 1 out of 3 times, possibly 2 out of 3 on good days. I mean, you don't have to do this so don't be sour if it doesn't work.

I'm sorry, I'm just pissed off about all these so-called money making ways which don't pay off and only end up costing me money. I bought a six car garage and Sandking that's basically useless to me now. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I didn't get any Sandkings at all.

I'm just gonna do missions and do it the normal way, all this sh*t isn't working for me. Maybe the RNG gods hate me.

Don't give up yet. I took a little time to find the first one, but then the spawn has been almost 100% reliable.