Tips on Completing G-Spotlight Jumps

FHTrojans

I just managed to find all the hidden packages :D, and I am now working on Unique jumps. On the guides I have looked at, it says that three of them can only be completed on G-spotlight, which I have previously completed, but it says I have not completed 2 of the jumps (21 and 22 on G-Unleashed). What do I do?

Actually, you can complete the ones from "G-Spotlight" at any time, you just use the elevator from the said mission to get to the starting point and you should be good; the elevator can be used at any time after the mission is complete.

Edited by lol232

Lethal Vaccine

You can get 35/36 Stunt Jumps done in a Starter Save before An Old Friend. The only one which can't be obtained early is the G-Spotlight Jump where you use the Elevator and then jump out a window to another building. This one can't be done early until the Assets are available and the Film Studio is bought as well as G-Spotlight Mission available.

There is a Video on Youtube showing how to get the other 2 Stunt Jumps associated with G-Spotlight, which you can get at anytime. It requires using a PCJ-600 to launch off this one grassy spot at the Hospital in Downtown and landing on top of the Hospital roof. With a little luck and a few tries, I usually can make it up there and do the 2 Stunt Jumps.

• Like 1

You can get 35/36 Stunt Jumps done in a Starter Save before An Old Friend. The only one which can't be obtained early is the G-Spotlight Jump where you use the Elevator and then jump out a window to another building. This one can't be done early until the Assets are available and the Film Studio is bought as well as G-Spotlight Mission available.

There is a Video on Youtube showing how to get the other 2 Stunt Jumps associated with G-Spotlight, which you can get at anytime. It requires using a PCJ-600 to launch off this one grassy spot at the Hospital in Downtown and landing on top of the Hospital roof. With a little luck and a few tries, I usually can make it up there and do the 2 Stunt Jumps.

They're not talking about starter save from what it seems. I believe this person is asking if these particular stunt jumps can be completed AFTER the mission "G-Spotlight" is completed.