Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,933 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

thalilmythos

No more abandoned Area (New)

hlennarz

Bug:

gallery23.jpg

BigHomie

Could it be time bound? I passed by all places in the pictures. The crack den didn't have any entrance. The vago's gang house worked fine, the security at train stops was in place as well. But when it came to gangs, nada

thalilmythos

Could it be time bound? I passed by all places in the pictures. The crack den didn't have any entrance. The vago's gang house worked fine, the security at train stops was in place as well. But when it came to gangs, nada

I just noticed i missed the gangs on the latest release, quite a dumb move, my mistake

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cooc9ksylmb733f/CLEO+-+NAA.rarHere is the update, knock yourself out

Bug:

gallery23.jpg

That's not my mod.

Edited by thalilmythos

BigHomie

Damn, gonna kill some bustas then, I'll creep out the basement some day, I swear. '4 Life, you heard? F O R life' intensifies

zmudziak32

What about making gangs appear based on owner territory? So it would make sense to making it as addition to gang war system. If you conquer Idlewood it will spawn GSF instead of Ballas etc. And they behavior to CJ should also be on original game (Ballas hate us, Triads are nautral etc.).

thalilmythos

It will be done in the future.

Update:

-Redid the Big Danang Ship from San Fierro positioning the actors in a more strategical matter, close to the game mission, but not the same.

-improved some performance issues.

-Fixed the gangs not appearing because of certain loops in the script.

Now everything should be fine, remember, everything is optional, the real important updates of the mod are in "No abandoned area - gangs"

Edited by thalilmythos

Elissay

For this mod to work good i need to download update 8 and 9 or just 9 ?

thalilmythos

You just need the last one, everything is in there

Delatom

Any plans for LUA version?

thalilmythos

No plans, but it ain't a bad idea, however, don't think i want to learn Lua right now, if anyone wants to bring it to Lua, then, he or she has my blessings, couldn't care much about "mod credits"

Irsis

I cant find russian at ocean dock, is it time based?

thalilmythos

Yes it is, i think is during the afternoon or the midnight, i'm not sure, i can't remember

darthpepo1

i've just discovered this and it looks fantastic, i always thought that sa was a bit dead on some places, is there any chance you add campers on the forests area too?

thalilmythos

i've just discovered this and it looks fantastic, i always thought that sa was a bit dead on some places, is there any chance you add campers on the forests area too?

I don't plan on expanding this anymore, maybe one day i'll return to it, but, if it makes you feel better, the farm is poblated now, and you can find bikers on the desert, you just have to explore at the right time, that's where the fun is at.

darthpepo1

I don't plan on expanding this anymore, maybe one day i'll return to it, but, if it makes you feel better, the farm is poblated now, and you can find bikers on the desert, you just have to explore at the right time, that's where the fun is at.

Oh, amazing, i read the cs flie that said misc pedestrians, and i wonder who they were, are there other normal pedestrians apart from the farmers?

thalilmythos

Yes there are, there is a trailer park where pedestrians appear in the morning, as in, they are going to work or something like that, that was the way i used to decide which people was where, there's also a guy that chills in his cabin in the afternoon, is a really lonely one alongside the highway that goes through the southwesth of the map, there's the farm, which is full of farmers who aren't friendly to CJ, we all know why, and well, i don't remember anything else, but i think there's more

darthpepo1

Yes there are, there is a trailer park where pedestrians appear in the morning, as in, they are going to work or something like that, that was the way i used to decide which people was where, there's also a guy that chills in his cabin in the afternoon, is a really lonely one alongside the highway that goes through the southwesth of the map, there's the farm, which is full of farmers who aren't friendly to CJ, we all know why, and well, i don't remember anything else, but i think there's more

fantastic, now i'll have something to do searching :)

darthpepo1

ok, i can't find the lonely guy hahaha, just in case, is it this cabin https://imgur.com/vPatRt6you are refering to?

thalilmythos

Yes, that's exactly the one, but is really tricky to find him, i might just work on the pedestrians version of this mod, just for the sake of having something to do, because as far as i can see the gang's version is over and done, sh*t is even overkill with the amount of pedestrians it has.

Edited by thalilmythos

darthpepo1

Yes, that's exactly the one, but is really tricky to find him, i might just work on the pedestrians version of this mod, just for the sake of having something to do, because as far as i can see the gang's version is over and done, sh*t is even overkill with the amount of pedestrians it has.

Yeah, i've been testing the mod and i find it very amazing, it really gives more life to sa, the bands all work pretty well an hell yeah they are overkill, specially the russians, i run into the wrong place in las venturas trying to do some robery missions and i got scared to sh*t when a whole bunch of guys that i hadden't seen started shooting me from nowhere hahaha, a ped version would be dope, there are a lot of possibilities to bring sa to live

Irsis

When i kill everyone inside vagos house, their dead body wont dissapear and there will be no pedestrian on the street until CJ is wasted.

Edited by Irsis

hlennarz
Posted (edited)

Dead?

Edited by hlennarz

Evil empire

The idea is good but the result isn't as much.

I use some replacer peds and don't know if it's linked with my problems.

-In the KACC freight depot the game had a lot of troubles to load the set even at a very short distance and when I entered the Redsands East burger shot the game crashed.

-When I get out of the pleasures dome the sky becomes very dark and I need to visit another interior to have a blue sky again

-I didn't see any additional Vagos in Las Colinas or any Da Nang Boys in the boats close to San Fierro

thalilmythos
Posted (edited)

The idea is good but the result isn't as much.

I use some replacer peds and don't know if it's linked with my problems.

-In the KACC freight depot the game had a lot of troubles to load the set even at a very short distance and when I entered the Redsands East burger shot the game crashed.

-When I get out of the pleasures dome the sky becomes very dark and I need to visit another interior to have a blue sky again

-I didn't see any additional Vagos in Las Colinas or any Da Nang Boys in the boats close to San Fierro

The Kacc freight depot is an unstable script, with the pleasure domes, i'm sure you went out the window, instead of the door, when you do that, weather doesn't load, i don't know why that's a game problem, not from the mod but i believe i could fix it anyway, if you didn't see vagos, is because of the hour you went or the speed of approach to the area, there is a lot of loops in the script, and it takes time to reach to them or any other, so, if you are driving towards there, and you arrive, before the loop in the script is activated, they won't appear, because it is meant to be like that, so that they don't pop up in your face, anyway, they are there, sometimes they will, sometimes they won't, it's not that random, but it's not that sure, keep trying, and uninstall KACC.

The Da nang boys are in the boats during the middle of the night.

Edit: Added a clarification on the first page, that says, gangs are in different areas in different times of the day.

Edited by thalilmythos

Evil empire

Thanks for the precisions although I'm disappointed by these script loop issue although I never created any GTA script.

I couldn't enter the pleasures dome via the door by the way.

thalilmythos

Thanks for the precisions although I'm disappointed by these script loop issue although I never created any GTA script.

I couldn't enter the pleasures dome via the door by the way.

This is my first mod, consider that before talking about dissapointment, if one day i have the time, i'll make sure to optimize it.

arminc

When I enter the ALHAMBRA club, the red marker from the dance ring or the red marker for the bar disappear with this script. When I remove it the markers appear there.

(Japan) GTA Love

add Forelli Familly?(EHI Work to Marco Bistro)