4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Still in the nightclubs vibe, I want to add 5 cars to this list. Being more precise, 5 sedans - 1 japanese, 1 french, 2 germans and 1 north american.

2018 Mitsubishi Galant Concept (Maibatus Vincent)

hqdefault.jpg

2017 Citröen C4 Pallas (Lampadati Caesar)

Citroen-C4-Lounge-2017+(4).jpg

2017 Audi S5 Sportback (Obey Durst)

Audi-S5_Sportback-2017.jpg

Porsche Panamera Turbo (Pfister Cativera)

2018-porsche-panamera-turbo-s-e-hybrid-f

2012 Cadillac ATS (Albany Gamma)

cadillac_ats_1.jpg

Great luxury sedans that can go fast. I'm hoping if they ever add them, put them on sedans class, not in sports, so they can be competitive in their class.

EDIT: finally I could manage to display the photos.

Edited by Tuntchio
  • Like 1

Is this a new page of the Vehicle Wishlist? The first new page in the new layout? How about that! Though I'm sure we've all had our own little inconveniences and problems with this new layout (I've been having a right awkward time with post formatting), it is still a time to celebrate! And, so, in said celebration, I've decided to draw analogues to a long-standing car manufacturer that, too, has seen its fair share of redesigns and overhauls over its life. From Maxwell to Daimler to Fiat, it's Chrysler, through the ages! Six cars sold under Chrysler and related marques over the past century, all right here for your viewing pleasure. Or displeasure. Hipsters like that kind of thing, I think? Let's get to it!

1960 Imperial

Imperial went from being a model, to a brand, then back to a model, then to nothingness. That's how it goes, I guess. Big, angry, and a prime example of American automotive culture at its midcentury peak.

Spoiler

1960_Imperial_%285076378114%29.jpg

1960_Chrysler_Imperial_%285119393272%29.

1960_Imperial_dashboard_%289312321231%29

First-generation Mitsubishi Minica

Why do I get the feeling this won't be the last time we see a Mitsubishi under the Chrysler name? This little Japanese do-dad was sold as the Chrysler Minica in the Philippines. Vintage captive import!

Spoiler

Mitsubishi_Minica_LA_Front_JPN.jpg

Mitsubishi_Minica_LA_Rear_JPN.jpg

Mitsubishi_Minica_Pickup.jpg

1957 Plymouth Belvedere

Well hello there, Miss Belvedere. You're looking mighty fine this morning. Now, I know your first name isn't really Christine, but do you mind if I call you that? Of course you don't. You're a doll.

Spoiler

Plymouth_Belvedere_4-door_Saloon_%281957

1957_Plymouth_Belvedere_%2815685153954%2

Mitsubishi Galant Lambda

Or... wait, is it a Sapporo? Or was that a Plymouth car..? No, hold on, it's a... Chrysler Sigma Scorpion? No, no, it's a... A Dodge Challenger?! Darn it, Chrysler! Or Mitsubishi! Or... Whatever!

Spoiler

Mitsubishi_Galant_Lambda_2000_GSR_Turbo%

1979_Chrysler_Sigma_Scorpion_%28GH%29_co

1981_Dodge_Challenger_X%2C_front_left.jp

Plymouth_Sapporo_%281159952762%29.jpg

Chrysler S-Platform Minivans

Well, that's a lot simpler than the... situation above. Still, these vans went under a number of different marques and names. Sometimes it even shared a name under different marques! But they're quintessential 80s-90s America.

Spoiler

PlymouthVoyager.jpg

1990_Plymouth_Voyager.jpg

1984_Plymouth_Voyager_LE_%2830965894313%

Chrysler K-Platform Cars

I've used the Dodge Aries as my example here, but it's not like it was all too different from the Plymouth Reliant. K-Cars are still rather common and so sorely absent from GTA, it should be a sin. Come on, Rockstar!

Spoiler

1981_Dodge_Aries_cp.jpg

1981_Dodge_Aries_Cp.jpg

Dodge_Aries_sedan.jpg

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Willy A. Jeep said:

Is this a new page of the Vehicle Wishlist? The first new page in the new layout? How about that! Though I'm sure we've all had our own little inconveniences and problems with this new layout (I've been having a right awkward time with post formatting), it is still a time to celebrate! And, so, in said celebration, I've decided to draw analogues to a long-standing car manufacturer that, too, has seen its fair share of redesigns and overhauls over its life. From Maxwell to Daimler to Fiat, it's Chrysler, through the ages! Six cars sold under Chrysler and related marques over the past century, all right here for your viewing pleasure. Or displeasure. Hipsters like that kind of thing, I think? Let's get to it!

1960 Imperial

Imperial went from being a model, to a brand, then back to a model, then to nothingness. That's how it goes, I guess. Big, angry, and a prime example of American automotive culture at its midcentury peak.

Hide contents

1960_Imperial_%285076378114%29.jpg

1960_Chrysler_Imperial_%285119393272%29.

1960_Imperial_dashboard_%289312321231%29

First-generation Mitsubishi Minica

Why do I get the feeling this won't be the last time we see a Mitsubishi under the Chrysler name? This little Japanese do-dad was sold as the Chrysler Minica in the Philippines. Vintage captive import!

Hide contents

Mitsubishi_Minica_LA_Front_JPN.jpg

Mitsubishi_Minica_LA_Rear_JPN.jpg

Mitsubishi_Minica_Pickup.jpg

1957 Plymouth Belvedere

Well hello there, Miss Belvedere. You're looking mighty fine this morning. Now, I know your first name isn't really Christine, but do you mind if I call you that? Of course you don't. You're a doll.

Hide contents

1957_Plymouth_Belvedere_%2815685153954%2

Mitsubishi Galant Lambda

Or... wait, is it a Sapporo? Or was that a Plymouth car..? No, hold on, it's a... Chrysler Sigma Scorpion? No, no, it's a... A Dodge Challenger?! Darn it, Chrysler! Or Mitsubishi! Or... Whatever!

Hide contents

Mitsubishi_Galant_Lambda_2000_GSR_Turbo%

1979_Chrysler_Sigma_Scorpion_%28GH%29_co

1981_Dodge_Challenger_X%2C_front_left.jp

Plymouth_Sapporo_%281159952762%29.jpg

Chrysler S-Platform Minivans

Well, that's a lot simpler than the... situation above. Still, these vans went under a number of different marques and names. Sometimes it even shared a name under different marques! But they're quintessential 80s-90s America.

Hide contents

PlymouthVoyager.jpg

1990_Plymouth_Voyager.jpg

1984_Plymouth_Voyager_LE_%2830965894313%

Chrysler K-Platform Cars

I've used the Dodge Aries as my example here, but it's not like it was all too different from the Plymouth Reliant. K-Cars are still rather common and so sorely absent from GTA, it should be a sin. Come on, Rockstar!

Hide contents

1981_Dodge_Aries_cp.jpg

1981_Dodge_Aries_Cp.jpg

Dodge_Aries_sedan.jpg

Is the Belvedere a car inspiration for a model in Driver 2, precisely in Havana city?

this one right here?

1958+Dodge+Coronet.jpg

thb_1485733883_DRIVER_2_patrulla.jpg

Edited by Tuntchio

@Tuntchio, Not really... sure about that. I can't really see the details of the police example all too well, but the green one looks like a mixture of a Bel Air and... something else. The placement of the rear doors is really odd. It's sorta-kinda making me think of a Ford Custom 300, but it's a weird mash-up to be sure. The profile is really strange, it almost makes me think of 70s personal luxury, if not for all the chrome and color.

5 hours ago, Willy A. Jeep said:

@Tuntchio, Not really... sure about that. I can't really see the details of the police example all too well, but the green one looks like a mixture of a Bel Air and... something else. The placement of the rear doors is really odd. It's sorta-kinda making me think of a Ford Custom 300, but it's a weird mash-up to be sure. The profile is really strange, it almost makes me think of 70s personal luxury, if not for all the chrome and color.

This  game brings a lot of memories to me hahahaha I always liked this car, but looking at it's rear doors, it is kind of odd

@Tuntchio First time I hear about the C4 Pallas. Our C4 is a SUV. 

Spoiler

1citroenc4cactus.jpg?itok=BmGH7FTp

And as for the suggestion I ran out of ideas ... Since the forum got back I feel so lost !

PS : Maybe the Renault-Caudron Simoun light transport aircraft because I like the round body :

F-ANRP.jpg

The 1953 Sud-Ouest SO. 1310 Farfadet concept (I know it doesn't belong here but like I said, I ran out of ideas) :

SO_1310_farfadet_2.jpg

And the Messerschmitt 108 Taipan / Nord 1002 Pingouin light transport aircraft (it sure looks like a penguin !) :

19203010746_432182308f_b.jpg

I know it will never be in-game but I didn't wanted to post an empty comment.

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, DoxerWhite said:

@Tuntchio First time I hear about the C4 Pallas. Our C4 is a SUV. 

Reveal hidden contents

1citroenc4cactus.jpg?itok=BmGH7FTp

And as for the suggestion I ran out of ideas ... Since the forum got back I feel so lost !

PS : Maybe the Renault-Caudron Simouin light transport aircraft because I like the round body :

F-ANRP.jpg

I know it will never be in-game but I didn't wanted to post an empty comment.

Here in Brazil, I think we only have the C4 sedan, the Pallas. I don't recall any Citröen SUV coming to Brazil. If I'm not mistaken, Citröen only have hatches, sedans, MPVs and crossovers in our market.

8 hours ago, Tuntchio said:

Good afternoon, guys. 

/snip

I think you might be in the wrong thread there, matey.

But I've been away a while. Been trying to rebuild after the forums apocalypse happening, but now that we're here in this brave new world we've created I figure it's about time to return. I've only got a couple cars, but whatever.

First things first, I have talked about the Peyote before, how it's a bit of a shame comparing it to the original '55 Thunderbird it's looks are based off of. I've talked about shortening it, giving it a custom variant with liveries and Kustom parts. Well I'm talking about it again, but only kind of. See I'm still saying shorten it to show off those sports car origins, but we need way more as well. 

I want the Battlebird.

KyuIAqv.jpg

It was Corvette vs Thunderbird, with Chevy on the ropes in sales. But the Vette was always the faster of the two, even if it was less popular. So, a final battle was brewing in 1957, and ford took four Thunderbirds to prepare them for battle. The one above is a recreation of one of those beautiful four, and it's just as fast as the girl was back in it's heyday. And while few records from the time exist, more and more pictures have surfaced over these last 61 years, most of them showing a one seated bird of prey leading the charge.

Now, for this, i want you to put yourself in the shoes of a returning GI from WWII. Maybe you were in the Pacific theater, maybe you led the charge on Normandy, or maybe you fought building to building through Sicily. No matter where you were, you're home now. And while the public still supports you as a hero, they'll never understand you. They won't understand why you wake up screaming, or why you stay so quiet about you time. And they won't understand what you're talking about when you say the word "Jeep."

Thankfully, in about a decade, that was gonna change. While the rest of the American automobiles were getting bigger and smoother and chrome laden, Jeep CJs stayed true to their utilitarian roots. They're small, lightweight, and simple as a button. As American as apple pie.

rz8SO9J.jpg

Even today, where it's gotten bigger and more comfortable, where it's made by Italians, where it's rather expensive, the two door Jeeps are fun. No matter where in the world someones from they can see that basic shape, that classic grill and headlight arrangement and say "Jeep." So how is it that the only wrangler style jeeps in game are the bloated 4 doors? How is it in 5 years we've only received two new Canis models, and one of them was a darn Citreon (No offense Doxer). For 5 years crawlers have had to make due with the Merryweather Mesa. Rockstar, this needs to change. 

Edited by Rockett800
curse words, sorry.
  • Like 5

No offense taken but I feel sorry that the Citroën one is a bugger for you. I totally understand your point, Canis (or Jeep) is a totally underestimated brand in GTAO and the MB is surely an icon of WWII that deserves to be featured in a WW2 themed DLC (I still see them frequently in my neighborhood). I know the Méhari is not a game-changer (or a popular car either) but this is one of the only vehicules that I can relate to personnally. I was glad to have it for free in the Beach Bum update and i'd be glad to see a vintage Jeep too in the future. In-game brands have stopped being accurate a long time ago, you might expect anything from R* in their order of vehicule priority ... 

I hope that the MB will be highly customizable, I remember that back when I was in Colombia, those cars were used everywhere as means of transports. Lots of these cars were well maintained. 

• Like 2

I've got no problem with Citroen, or even that car. It's a neat little runabout. And the original DS is an incredible piece of engineering. I know we have it's younger, Italian powered sister in game, but I'd love to see that UFO looking first gen DS.

My problem is more that in the very first ever DLC for the game, we got a new Canis and it wasn't a Jeep. Then, over 4 years later, we finally got our second Canis, a giant moab conquering truck in the spirit of the old Kaisers. That's cool, too. But the most popular Jeeps I see on the road are two door YJs and TJs, and yet there's none on the streets of Los Santos.

Now, I am biased. I grew up in the front seat of my uncle's '92 YJ. Went mudding with him starting when I was 2. I remember it nearly flipping on it's side while we were on the highway because of some wind. And when the doors and roof are off, when it's just you clinging to the stock roll cage as you fly down the road at around 90 mph... Well it's a feeling that's hard to replicate. We don't have that jeep anymore, and stock one's are getting harder and harder to come by. So I just want to see it in game, at least.

Believe it or not, fellas, but I've never actually driven or really ridden in a Jeep. I have been in a MB/GPW on more than one occasion, though never with much time spent. I've viewed my share of old Wagoneers, watched the USPS DJ fleet fade out with sorrow, and I have a special place in my heart for the Gladiator, but my fandom of the Jeep identity has always been from afar.

It has, alongside other omissions, always bothered me that the streets of Los Santos and Blaine County hardly represent the "average" cars of America. Jeep models are everywhere, from all across the decades, but GTA V contains only five Jeeps, only two of which are common traffic. For a game with a largely rural play area, the vehicles - one of the biggest parts of the game! - do not represent it well. Even if we aren't to receive many "normal" cars nowadays, Jeep is a classic with lots of history, and it wouldn't be anywhere out of place for Rockstar to give us a WWII/Korea MB or a 70s/80s CJ. I'd be happy with a Commando or a DJ!

We totally should've had a Citroën analogue, though. Give the Pigalle and Kalahari the proper categorization, not to mention a potential future DS look-alike.

Spoiler

1983_Jeep_DJ_working_delivering_mail_in_

Jeep_Ebro_Comando.jpg

Edited by Willy A. Jeep
Added Images :D
  • Like 2

Don't worry @Rockett800, I know you aren't against the brand, but against the wrong badging. Though, I don't personally mind about Citroën and other real life brands not having their own equivalent in this game and being put into other generalistic brands. If they did, that'd be a plus in my books.

@Willy A. Jeep Agreed, Jeep has a really interesting history. To me the MB is the prettiest off-road truck from WW2 (the Laffly S15 being by far the ugliest design I have ever seen).

Well as for the vehicule suggestion I don't have the choice but to use my Joker. The 1958-1961 Simca Chambord / Beaulieu / Vedette (I can't tell the difference to be honest, only the Marly is the break variant) :

simca-chambord-1960-ivoire-rouge_4.jpg

Because the design was too American it didn't worked so well in France, not even being the only V8 available helped it to compete against the former DS. It surprinsingly lasted longer in Brazil. The most luxurious variant had a Continental kit too.

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 4
Yellow Dog with Cone

It's such a shame thay Benny got killed in a duping accident, so many cars that could had a Custom version, what could have been...

Progen T20 Custom

mclaren-p1-sdcfkjb4erds-gtr-006.jpg

Vapid FMJ Custom

fordgt-lemansracecar-06-1.jpg

Pegassi Tempesta Custom

01-lamborghini-huracan-super-trofeo-test

Ocelot XA-21 Custom

Showcase_Jaguar_C-X75_R3_Spec.jpg

• Like 2

I would like to go back to the Hipster Part 2 themed DLC. Let's introduce vintage bubble cars under the BF/Ubermarcht brand, a Raptor classic or something like that :

1955-1964 Messerschmitt KR200 (first compact of its kind, legend says that they used elements from the Me 109) :

teaserbox_55868905.jpg?t=1462609805

1956-1966 Heinkel Kabin (from the same controversial aircraft manufacturer, still the most beautiful of them all) :

10191812933_51240c9cf7_b.jpg

1953-1961 Iso/BMW Isetta (I believe this one has already been asked before, but it's still the most important of them) :

isetta-in-a-showroom-picture-id613304516

• Like 6
2 hours ago, DoxerWhite said:

I would like to go back to the Hipster Part 2 themed DLC. Let's introduce vintage bubble cars under the BF/Ubermarcht brand, a Raptor classic or something like that :

1955-1964 Messerschmitt KR200 (first compact of its kind, legend says that they used elements from the Me 109) :

teaserbox_55868905.jpg?t=1462609805

1956-1966 Heinkel Kabin (from the same controversial aircraft manufacturer, still the most beautiful of them all) :

10191812933_51240c9cf7_b.jpg

1953-1961 Iso/BMW Isetta (I believe this one has already been asked before, but it's still the most important of them) :

isetta-in-a-showroom-picture-id613304516

They could make something amazing with this car. Mixing them togheter would do a great car.

@Tuntchio Sure, I could ask an artist to give it a try. Maybe later, when he'll be less busy.

Would a Benny conversion of the previous cars into something like a 1949 Taylor Aerocar be a good idea ?

flying-car-sale.jpg

While looking for these microcars I have stumbled across the 1956-1959 Vespa 150 TAP which I already suggested last year. I'd like to post it again with the same question in mind :

vespa150tap_muzeum.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

It's such a shame thay Benny got killed in a duping accident, so many cars that could had a Custom version, what could have been...

Progen T20 Custom

Hide contents

mclaren-p1-sdcfkjb4erds-gtr-006.jpg

Vapid FMJ Custom

Hide contents

fordgt-lemansracecar-06-1.jpg

Pegassi Tempesta Custom

Hide contents

01-lamborghini-huracan-super-trofeo-test

Ocelot XA-21 Custom

Hide contents

Showcase_Jaguar_C-X75_R3_Spec.jpg

Possibly unpopular opinion: I kinda wish Benny's had been restricted to aftermarket custom cars only, and not bespoke track/performance variants.

For instance, the Bugatti Vision Grand Turismo isn't just some off-the-shelf parts slapped on a Chiron - so why does the GTAO equivalent get treated like a 'custom' version of the Nero?

Meanwhile, it would have made a fair bit of sense to have the Drift Tampa be a modified version of the regular Tampa - and there are a bunch of other things that really could have done with the Benny's treatment, too. It continues to frustrate me that the Elegy Retro* is some weird anomaly, not the first of many - and having Benny handle performance concept cars instead just obliterates any attempt at making the whole thing feel grounded/realistic.

*yeah, it's weird that you're effectively trading in your RH8 to get the Retro Custom - that's another issue: why can't we just buy the Elegy Retro as a stand-alone car, and then get the aftermarket modifications exclusively at Benny's - ??

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Commander S said:

Gauntlet Classic next update, plz! And not that cheap-looking thing from Watch Dogs that modders keep using as a so-called "Gauntlet Classic", either!

This This This!

Yea the WD one is awful.

• Like 1
Yellow Dog with Cone
3 hours ago, Commander S said:

Possibly unpopular opinion: I kinda wish Benny's had been restricted to aftermarket custom cars only, and not bespoke track/performance variants.

For instance, the Bugatti Vision Grand Turismo isn't just some off-the-shelf parts slapped on a Chiron - so why does the GTAO equivalent get treated like a 'custom' version of the Nero?

Meanwhile, it would have made a fair bit of sense to have the Drift Tampa be a modified version of the regular Tampa - and there are a bunch of other things that really could have done with the Benny's treatment, too. It continues to frustrate me that the Elegy Retro* is some weird anomaly, not the first of many - and having Benny handle performance concept cars instead just obliterates any attempt at making the whole thing feel grounded/realistic.

*yeah, it's weird that you're effectively trading in your RH8 to get the Retro Custom - that's another issue: why can't we just buy the Elegy Retro as a stand-alone car, and then get the aftermarket modifications exclusively at Benny's - ??

While I agree that it's weird having Benny's suddenly tuning high end hypercars, there's also this:

latest?cb=20160606125846

Maybe Benny's eventually upgrading supercars was planned all along? We'll never know.

Sadly, like most of the "one and done" things that R* has added to the game, Benny's was one which have lots or potential but lousy implementation and eventual abandon.

I mean, things like the Daemon Custon, Faggio Mod and Hackuchou Drag should have been Benny's bikes, the Dune FAV and Weaponized Tampa should have been MOC upgrades instead of standalone vehicles, so many cars that could had a Lowrider version like the Peyote, Patriot, Cavalcade...

About the nonsense that is the Elegy Retro Custom, I fully agree and I actually made a post about it on the DLC Speculation Thread:

On 6/6/2018 at 2:02 AM, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of the "let's upgrade a vehicle on Benny's into an earlier incarnation" thing that was both the Elegy Retro Custom and the Comet Retro Custom, it just doesn't makes any sense.

IMO, instead of being an "upgrade" to the Elegy RH8, the Elegy Retro should had its own stock variant and a proper Custom version with more body customization options like proper different bumper options as in the Sultan RS instead of only diffusers and carbon lips.

7c209f-unknown%20(1).jpg

ca0aa5-AlienStylingElegyKit.jpg

7c209f-20171209014258_1.png

The Comet Retro Custom should had its own stock variant since it got added to the game instead of being an "upgrade" for the Comet. Also, the Comet Safari should have been an additional upgrade for thr Comet Retro/Classic, in the same vein as the Faction Custom/Custom Donk.

Sadly, Benny's dead.

See, I like how the Elegy Retro Custom was implemented, other than the RH8 'conversion'. That's the one up-side to things like the 190z being LSC cars with Benny's-ish customisation - it'd suck to have the stock version with bare-miniumum customisation, and the only way to get access to the good stuff being to make it into a forced widebody version. :/

I feel the same about lowriders, too - it's so frustrating to have authentic retro interior options for the likes of the Tornado, but you have to shove hydraulics and diddy wheels on before you can get to that. Why can't I just put the good stuff on my cars without having to turn them into clown cars first? :(

As it is, you can have the Elegy Retro as a bone-stock Skyline, or shove on all the aftermarket parts you want, or something in-between - you're not forced to choose between keeping it clean or having decent customisation options.

(as for the covered Cheetah prop in Benny's, that's from single-player - I suspect that was just a time-saving measure, rather than R* planning ahead...)

• Like 3
Yellow Dog with Cone

Yeah, you're right, maybe I was seeing things when there's none, I mean, it's R* after all lol

You pose a great argument about the Elegy Retro btw, something I don't like about some Benny's cars is how limited on purpose their customization options are unless you upgrade, like in the case of the stock Nero and Specter, you can't even change the trim color on the later!

I also wish that hydraulics were completely optional when upgrading a vintage car to its Custom version.

As I said, great concept, not so great implementation.

• Like 1

Here's a bit of a random tangent, but it'd be cool as the equivalent to an MOC for this whole nightclubs thing...

...how about a fancy motorhome/RV/tour bus thing?

0236725_16x9.jpg

Got to live on one of these for the best part of a month a while back, and ...yeah, even the moderately-nice ones are something else. Granted, it'd be more useful for closed sessions with friends/crew, since it'd just be a troll magnet otherwise - but imagine having a mobile wardrobe, food/drink for replenishing health, TV/radio/laptop, maybe 'Hold the Line' as a playable thing on the TV, plus things like champagne and cigars.

563cce7f52517.image.jpg

Starcruiser_Tour_Bus_Dib_Front_Lounge3.j

• Like 1

Just a thought that's occurred to me watching the new Battlefield trailer, if we ever get that rumored and sought after Naval update, we need a new plane.

Man I'm gonna tic off the boat guys there...

We have a couple of the most famous planes of WWII now in online. We have a Mustang in the Nokota, and the Me 262 in the Starling. I'd like to add another plane to that list, a plane that flew through Spain, Poland and Britain. A plane that screamed. It's banshee wail became the sound of terror to soldiers forced to fight against it. It came in the dead of night, with no lights on, to wake you up with a wail. It screamed down in a dive, low and fast, before throwing explosives down on those unlucky enough to be below it.

The Ju 87 Sturzkampfflugzeug

Better known as simply the Stuka

Mk9EYp0.jpg

The Stuka did most of it's damage to the British and Russian Navies, destroying major targets in the Channel during the opening stages of the Battle of Britain and later in the Mediterranean, Black and Baltic seas. So, while many of the tugboat drivers may hate me, and I do understand that jet's can already destroy a boat in seconds, I'd still love to see it appear. 

Again I am going to be the one who does the b*tching post but I feel the need to make a shout-out. What the hell R* had in mind when they introduced the Me 163 Komet in the SR DLC ?! The only reason I have for it would be because it's one of the most iconic rocket-powered fighter aircraft of WW2 and they wanted something unique to offer.

Like you said it before @Rockett800, the Stuka took action in various countries during WW2, and like the He 111 it has also its controversial part. Were the Heinkel succeded in bombing Guernica, the Stuka bombed the Polish city of Wielun the first day of the invasion of Poland (september 1st 1939). The bombing of Wielun is considered as being the first aerial bombing of the war and also the first war crime commited by Germany in WWII. It's my favourite game and I don't want the GTA franchise to be related with real-life massacres. That's why I feel so concerned about it. This is maybe why R* did not introduced any real-life Bombers until now (as far as I know the Beechcraft and Grumman ones are just transport planes). 

Sorry and not sorry for the b*tching but this is not the right game to use this aircraft. There's War Thunder for that, or mods for GTA.

Edited by DoxerWhite
I hesitated in erasing this post.

@DoxerWhite I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, name a vehicle of war that hasn't committed some form of atrocity. It's part of the very nature of war. War crimes are terrible, and those who do them should be held accountable. But if we're going off that, Mustang pilots are accused of strafing fleeing civilians from Dresden. When the Bonbushka was released, I saw many asking for a B-29. I don't have to mention what that planes rather famous for doing.

I'm not making light of the war crimes committed, but you can't blame the machine for the crimes of it's pilot.

• Like 1